Taboopov.com- My Stepdaughter_s Erotic Photoshoot

Description:
My Stepdaughter_s Erotic Photoshoot
After marrying River_s step-mother, I worked from home as a freelance photographer. My slutty step-daughter loved prancing around in her skanky little outfits after her step-mother had left the house for work, driving me crazy with desire. I always thought it was playful flirting when I caught her eyeing my package or pulling down her shirt to show off her cleavage, but I never expected her to take it to the next level, until one day she discovered explicit photographs I had taken of her step-mother in the bedroom. I was shocked when my step-daughter asked me to take erotic pictures of her for her boyfriend, but the bulge in my pants couldn_t resist as she began undressing, rubbing my cock over my pants, teasing me, and posing with her hot, little body for the camera. My sweet step-daughter made her step-daddy_s cock so fucking hard, and she looked so angelic with step-daddy_s cock in her small hands. My baby girl was so willing and eager to please her step-daddy like a good, little slut. She stroked step-daddy_s cock until I exploded my load all over her beautiful, young breasts.

Starring River Fox
Date Added: 02282022

Starring: River Fox

Company: ErosArts

Running Time: 12 mins
Model:
River Fox
Studio:
Taboopov.com
Info:
File Name : TabooPOV1_River_Fox.mp4
File Size : 181.48 MB