Page 92 of 102 First ... 42829091929394 ... Last

Sexpov.com- I m a dirty dancer -

Sexpov.com- I_m a dirty dancer -

Description:
    Tonight is my first shift at the strip club down the street. At the audition I was told to wear something sexy. Do you think this outfit is sexy enough? I was also told that the girls who do a little extra can make a little extra money. I_m a little nervous to offer anything more than a naked dance so will you let me practice the extra part on you? You don_t even have to get undressed to let me jack you off. Unzip your pants and pull you cock out for me and I will do the rest. Thats it, nice and hard for me in my hand. I think you_re gonna pay my rent with your cum. We know how much this hot load is going to cost you so give it up when you_re ready. Yes, look at my tight young body and imagine yourself in between my legs, plunging my tiny pussy. Ah, yes what a nice load you gave up I can tell I_m going to be a popular stripper.
    Model:
    Evelin Stone
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV6_Gracie_May_Green_1080.mp4
    File Size : 459.17 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV6_Gracie_May_Green_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I woke up horny for you. -

Sexpov.com- I woke up horny for you. -

Description:
    Morning sex is such a great way to start the day. I woke up feeling horny for your cock. I know you typically have morning wood. I thought if I put on a sexy bra and panty set for you, you might be a little late getting to work today if you get my drift.
    Model:
    Val Dodds
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV5_Ivy_Wolfe_1080.mp4
    File Size : 428.54 MB
    Duration : 00:09:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV5_Ivy_Wolfe_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Let us make this interesting shall we -

Sexpov.com- Let us make this interesting shall we -

Description:
    I know you hear your father and I fighting quite a lot lately. It_s because of your real mother always butting into our business. I hate to see you in the middle of all this contention. It must create much undo stress in you because it sure does do it to me. When you dad and I fight so much it means we don_t have sex. Look at me, I am a woman who needs sex. You_re a nice looking young man. Are you into MILFS? I bet at least one of your college friends has fucked a MILF. What do you say, shall we make this interesting between us? You can keep a secret right? I thought so
    Model:
    Alura Jenson
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV5_Krissy_Lynn_1080.mp4
    File Size : 486.34 MB
    Duration : 00:11:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV5_Krissy_Lynn_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Yoga teacher sucks your tension out. -

Sexpov.com- Yoga teacher sucks your tension out. -

Description:
    There is a reason you keep returning to the same yoga class even though it is a long drive across town and you dont like yoga very much to begin with. Your yoga instructor is hot One class of hers and you have mental masturbation material to get you through until the next week class. It seems as though she has made it her personal goal to see you relieved of all the tension you are holding. Here you are at her place thinking you are going to get a private yoga lesson when she suggests something better. She knows a guaranteed way to get rid of your stress, she will suck and fuck it right out of your cock. You had better do as the instructor says and give it all to her.
    Model:
    Nina Elle
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV4_Mia_Li_1080.mp4
    File Size : 359.76 MB
    Duration : 00:08:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV4_Mia_Li_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Can you turn this lesbian around -

Sexpov.com- Can you turn this lesbian around -

Description:
    Since you are my best guy friend you are the only one I could think of to help me with my dilemma. You know I came out to my parents recently. My dad seems to think if I just have sex with a guy that will cure me of being a lesbian. I trust that you aren_t going to get all pervy with this situation. All I supposedly need is a real penis inside me, my dad says, the way nature intended my female parts to function. Its not like we_re doing this to fall in love so I guess just do what I ask you to and we will see if I like this as much as I love girl sex.
    Model:
    Cheyenne Jewel
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV4_Abby_Cross_1080.mp4
    File Size : 263.53 MB
    Duration : 00:06:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV4_Abby_Cross_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Is it a need or a want -

Sexpov.com- Is it a need or a want -

Description:
    Here you are in the flesh My girlfriends said if I made a profile on that site and put the word out that I_m horny as hell, a hot guy would show up to fuck me. See, I married a good man but after the wedding he got all religious on me. He won_t have sex unless it_s for procreation. There is no way I_m having mini-me_s running around this house. I just want sex I miss all my holes getting stuffed and served. I know I_m already a bad woman but today if there is any jesus left in me you_re going to fuck it out
    Model:
    Alexis Fawx
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV3_Skyler_Snow_1080.mp4
    File Size : 355.74 MB
    Duration : 00:08:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV3_Skyler_Snow_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I can show some appreciation. -

Sexpov.com- I can show some appreciation. -

Description:
    Don_t get me wrong, I am totally grateful to stay here. Your wife and kids are OK to deal with but the main reason I like it here is because of you. Truthfully, I thought they would never leave us alone but here we are. I_ve been wanting to show my appreciation for this roof over my head for a while now.
    Model:
    Nina Nirvana
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV4_Sara_St_Clair_1080.mp4
    File Size : 352.41 MB
    Duration : 00:08:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV4_Sara_St_Clair_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I know why were alone. -

Sexpov.com- I know why were alone. -

Description:
    Were the lucky ones getting to stay home. I don_t know why my dad is so obsessive about finding the right holiday tree. Who really cares about the crap? I stayed home because I sense tension between your wife and I. Your wife is nothing like my mom. My mom is so like a hippie and your wife looks like an uptight prude. I can totally tell they aren_t blood related sisters. Its strange for me because that makes you my Uncle but not really. Your wife was angry last night because she caught you checking me out. I can hardly believe the whole family left us here alone together. I know how I want to spend the time that they are away, how about you?
    Model:
    Jana Jordan
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Ela_Darling_1080.mp4
    File Size : 296.18 MB
    Duration : 00:06:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Ela_Darling_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- It s a fucked up three way. -

Sexpov.com- It_s a fucked up three way. -

Description:
    I know you_ve fantasized about having new pussy for quite a while and bothering me about where you_re going to get it. I have a solution. I know how you feel about my step-sister, Raylene as far as lusting her for years. Today is your lucky day because she is here and has agreed to a family three way. You know I_m not going to let just any woman into our bedroom so you had better enjoy every single second of this experience. I also told her you are giving up your credit card afterward so we can go shopping so she gets something for her participation. I bet you never thought you would get a double blow job from sisters. Wow, my sis can really bring it sloppy style. How does that feel honey? You_re very close to getting new pussy. Wow, my sister is more into this than I thought she would be. Get a good look at those big tits of hers because this may be the only time you see them bare. I can tell you_re close to giving up your nut. You should pull out and spray your mess all over her huge tits. I hope you got the need for new pussy out of your system, now give us your credit card so we can get some shopping out of our system.
    Model:
    Raylene and Zoey Holloway
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Raquel_Sieb_1080.mp4
    File Size : 363.61 MB
    Duration : 00:08:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Raquel_Sieb_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- We are fooling my husband. -

Sexpov.com- We are fooling my husband. -

Description:
    Did you ever think you would be fucking your best friends wife? I just had to show you what I wear to bed when I sleep next to my husband because this is something I would never wear if I were married to you. Wait until I show you what is underneath, worn especially for you. I can hardly wait to get you cock in my mouth and hungry pussy. There is something about cheating sex that makes it much better than boring married sex. I have a surprise for you this time. I want you to cum inside me so later when I let my husband fuck my already used pussy, he will be using your jizz as lube. I know I_m a dirty dick slut and that is exactly why you are my lover.
    Model:
    Rebecca Love
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Rebecca_Love_1080.mp4
    File Size : 311.96 MB
    Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Rebecca_Love_1080.mp4