Page 79 of 102 First ... 2969777879808189 ... Last

Sexpov.com- I thought your dad would never leave. -

Sexpov.com- I thought your dad would never leave. -

Description:
    Quick We only have a few minutes before your dad will get back from the store with his typical weekend diet, beer. I want to play with you to thank you for being my little lover. It_s so nice having a virile young man in the house and one who happens to love his step-moms pussy. Your dad certainly can_t satisfy me with that limp dick of his. He would rather drink his life away than fuck a sexy MILF like me. I_m so glad you live here still even thought you_re almost twenty and can get your own apartment. You know how much I need you so let_s get down and dirty. Lick my pussy bebe, and my asshole. You know how much it turns mommie on to have everything licked by you. We have to hurry so fuck me fast while you_re grabbing hold of my ass. Yes, like that Ram that cock deep Oh god yes You_re making me cum Let me finish you off with my hand. Like that? I feel your cock throbbing. You_re close aren_t you? I want that cum inside my mouth. Give it up to me. Feed me all of your cum. Ah, that was so much fun Oh shit I think I just heard your dad pull in the driveway I will see you later. Have a nap, you earned it.
    Model:
    Simone Sonay
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Dillion_Harper_1080.mp4
    File Size : 545.73 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Dillion_Harper_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- You re a dirty old man. -

Sexpov.com- You_re a dirty old man. -

Description:
    We probably shouldn_t be doing this. You could lose your co-worker, golf buddy and best friend if our affair gets back to my dad. The problem is I cant help myself and I know you cant either. Its a good thing I like role-playing that you are my daddy. Its also a good thing you like being called daddy. You wont find any other girl as cute as I am to say all the right things to you in bed.
    Model:
    Raven Bay
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV3_Elsa_Jean_1080.mp4
    File Size : 316.88 MB
    Duration : 00:07:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV3_Elsa_Jean_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I would always treat you right. -

Sexpov.com- I would always treat you right. -

Description:
    I should feel bad about being here on this bed with you. I mean my good friend is your girlfriend. I truly don_t think she deserves you. I_ve listened to her talk so much shit about you which is why we_re here right now. I_m going to prove I am the sex you_ve been looking for.
    Model:
    Brooke Haze
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Blair_Williams_1080.mp4
    File Size : 394.79 MB
    Duration : 00:08:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Blair_Williams_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- We were great in bed. -

Sexpov.com- We were great in bed. -

Description:
    So we are on the same page by meeting like this, we aren_t getting back together.
    It_s a good thing we are in relationships with other people as we both know the only thing we were good at together is sex. I_ve missed the way you make me feel. My boyfriend is so super sweet but when it comes to getting fucked, I need a man like you.
    Model:
    Alexa Grace
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV12_Mercedes_Carrera_1080.mp4
    File Size : 348.41 MB
    Duration : 00:08:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV12_Mercedes_Carrera_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I want you to serve me - Crystal Clark -

Sexpov.com- I want you to serve me - Crystal Clark -

Description:
    Crystal is your Goddess, and she wants you to serve her with your cock. She takes it out for you, and touches it for her own selfish needs. It_s her cock not yours, and is for her pleasure. She strokes it for you, before allowing you to lick and suck her pretty titties and her pussy. She loves the way you lick her clit and tongue fuck her. Once she_s all wet, she_s ready for her ass to be worshipped. You_re obedient and tongue fuck her ass as she grinds on your face. Now she_s ready to be fucked. You love being her little bitch as she climbs on top of you and grinds on it really deep. She flips over into doggy and tells you what a good boy you are for fucking her from behind just like she needs. When she_s ready to cum, she turns over and fucks you in missionary before you pull out and cum all over her hairy bush.
    Model:
    Crystal Clark
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Aliya_Bryn_1080.mp4
    File Size : 343.47 MB
    Duration : 00:10:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Aliya_Bryn_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I want more than vanilla sex. -

Sexpov.com- I want more than vanilla sex. -

Description:
    I_m not complaining about our sex life but don_t you want more than vanilla sex? I bought this lace lingerie piece to maybe liven things up a little. I don_t want you to bore of me and the way I dress. Oh, I see something stirring in your underwear. Go ahead and get comfortable and let me do the first turn at taking care of you.
    Model:
    Olivia Austin
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV8_Mercedes_Carrera_1080.mp4
    File Size : 377.47 MB
    Duration : 00:08:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV8_Mercedes_Carrera_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I didn t notice a ring on your finger. -

Sexpov.com- I didn_t notice a ring on your finger. -

Description:
    You make one helluva work out partner. The gym can kind of be a bore for me but wow, you make it fun You know, you have a really great body. I can tell you have super hard abs under your t-shirt. You didn_t mention a girlfriend while we were working out nor do I see a ring on your finger so I_m going to be blunt. I would very much like to see the rest of your body. I was completely turned on by you being so close to me at the gym. You are so attractive I can_t help what I want to do to you right now Let me show you, come closer.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Veronica_Valentine_1080.mp4
    File Size : 398.38 MB
    Duration : 00:09:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Veronica_Valentine_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Our sex is amazing. -

Sexpov.com- Our sex is amazing. -

Description:
    She may be my best friend and you two are really a wonderful couple but our sex is the best I have ever had and I cant keep myself from you. So long as we can keep our secret I dont see the harm in making sweet love. I need you to be inside me so come close to me and love on my body. Make me wet in my sweet spot before you slide yourself deep inside. I can hardly wait to feel all of you.
    Model:
    Cherry Morgan
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Mercedes_Carrera_1080.mp4
    File Size : 370.74 MB
    Duration : 00:08:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Mercedes_Carrera_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Why are you so nice -

Sexpov.com- Why are you so nice -

Description:
    My parents were relieved when you offered your home for me to stay while they took a long deserved vacation. I didn_t need to go on vacation with them. Ever since I went away to college, I prefer to hang around with people other than my parents. I think your daughter and I hung out the most at school. Can I ask you a question while you_re here checking on me before sleep? It may be my imagination but I could have swore you were giving some lingering looks in my direction when I first got here. I don_t mind. I find you attractive for an older man. Would you like to help me feel good and relaxed before bed?
    YOUNGER WOMANOLDER MAN ALL NATURAL LINGERIE SMALL TITS
    PUSSY LICKING HAIRY VAGINA BLOW JOB DOGGY STYLE COWGIRL
    CUM SHOT
    Model:
    Kasey Warner
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV4_Tory_Lane_1080.mp4
    File Size : 332.5 MB
    Duration : 00:07:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV4_Tory_Lane_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I feel bad about your divorce. -

Sexpov.com- I feel bad about your divorce. -

Description:
    It_s nice of my parents to let you stay here so you can get yourself together after that horrible divorce of yours. I_ve been wanting to come in your room and tell you how cool it is to have you here. Not to get too personal but how_ the sex life after your divorce? Nothing? Really? You_re a good looking older guy Not that you_re old but you know what I mean. I_m eighteen so everyone seems older to me. Well, I_ve always found you attractive. You like what I_m wearing? Aww, thanks. You know, we could fool around a little and no one would have to find out if we aren_t too loud in here in your room. Just don_t ever say a word of this to my dad, I won_t either. I want to feel what it_s like to be with an older man. Oh wow, your dick is really a lot bigger than what I thought it would be. I like the way your mouth feels on my soft pussy. Do you like the scent of my sweet spot? Now that you_ve made me wet can I ride it? Oh gosh I feel like I_m being stretched out You_d better hurry and cum before my dad hears anything going on in here. Wow I didn_t think you would have so much cum Look at the big mess on my bottom
    Model:
    Addie Juniper
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Mellanie_Monroe_1080.mp4
    File Size : 488.11 MB
    Duration : 00:11:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Mellanie_Monroe_1080.mp4