Page 51 of 102 First ... 41495051525361101 ... Last

Sexpov.com- You aren t what I expected. -

Sexpov.com- You aren_t what I expected. -

Description:
    I notice you schedule me with you on the odd shifts when hardly any other employees are here. I think you may have a crush on me. You may be my boss but I have a confession, I think you_re a sexy man. We should take advantage of this employee lounge in the way we_ve wanted for too long. This won_t jeopardize my job will it?
    Model:
    Amilia Onyx
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Blair_Williams_1080.mp4
    File Size : 361.79 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Blair_Williams_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Your dad is gone and I need penetration. -

Sexpov.com- Your dad is gone and I need penetration. -

Description:
    Your dad has been gone for a week and I_m not sure if I can go any longer without a cock in me. In fact, I know I can_t. This is why I called you into my bedroom. I want your cock. It_s not like you_re my real son so it_s not so wrong but still, don_t tell your father about this. I_ll cum really quick. Im so horny. Would you lick me first before you stick that beautiful dick in me? Oh yes, slide that tongue up and down my slit real slowly. You like this pretty little slit don_t you? Your dick was hard already as I was just talking to you about fucking me. You must have wanted this to happen as bad as I do. Oh yes, fuck me slow and deep. I like it like that. You feel so much better than your dad ever has. When you_re ready to cum, pull yourself out and spray it on my tits for me. Ohhh, its feels so good to have sticky cum on me, and you taste good to You_re such a good boy, taking care of your mom like this. Now that you took care of my pussy I will go make us dinner and take care of your tummy. Go get cleaned up for dinner and who knows, maybe I will be the dessert.
    Model:
    Jackie Lin
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Alysha_Rylee_1080.mp4
    File Size : 456.12 MB
    Duration : 00:10:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Alysha_Rylee_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Let s have a secret quickie. -

Sexpov.com- Let_s have a secret quickie. -

Description:
    It_s so nice having a good friend of the opposite sex. It helps that we are each happily married, or are we? My man has really stopped trying in the romance department and it looks like your wife has stopped trying in the hot body department. I_ve noticed how she_s let herself go. I like that we can all get together for weekend game nights but there is sure a lot of underlying tension between the four of us don_t you think? I was wondering if maybe you and I could help each other out sexually without our spouses ever finding out. I am a sexual person who needs to get fucked properly and all my man cares about is the latest game on television. I see you have some build up and I_m thinking we can do something about this with a quickie. We can have a secret quickie. No one has to know so long as we can keep quiet. Come here, let me taste that hard on I see bulging through your pants. Just as I thought, you taste really good. I can hardly wait to get this fat cock inside me. My pussy is throbbing with anticipation right now. I know you need this as much as I. Slide yourself in all the way to the top of my wet cavern. Doesn_t it feel good to be in a pussy that wants you? Oh yes, fuck me like you need it. Let me ride you so I can cum. Are you going to cum with me? Oh please yes, cum deep inside me. I felt your cock quiver as you released. Dont you feel so much better now that you let go of some stress? Come here so I can taste my pussy off your cum covered dick. Oh our sex tastes so good. We should probably get cleaned up and I get back to my house and we both act like nothing ever happened.
    Model:
    CiCi Rhodes
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Courtney_Shea_1080.mp4
    File Size : 486.44 MB
    Duration : 00:11:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Courtney_Shea_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- We re getting married -

Sexpov.com- We_re getting married -

Description:
    It was such an awesome dinner with you tonight. You always take me to the nicest restaurants and spoil me. I happened to notice that you have been acting kind of nervous all night though. What_s the matter? You know you can talk with me about anything right? What_s this? Is this the reason you are so nervous? Of course I say yes to your proposal Before I start calling everyone why don_t we fool around and take some of that nervous energy out of you. This is our first time having engagement sex
    Model:
    Savannah Fox
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Alison_Faye_1080.mp4
    File Size : 298.82 MB
    Duration : 00:06:56

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Alison_Faye_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I m so horny and happy you re here. -

Sexpov.com- I_m so horny and happy you_re here. -

Description:
    You know exactly how to please me but I am going to tell you what to do to me today. First nibble lightly on my neck then kiss me all the way down to my nipples. Mmmm, yes, now bit my nipple and flick your tongue on it. Oh, I can see you getting hard for me. Bring that big dick of yours closer so I can stroke it. Oh wow, you have pre-cum for me, let me lick it off. You taste so good I want to suck it for a minute. Bring that big hard dick over here and slap my ass with it. Oh, I love the sound of your meaty dick slapping my tight ass. Bite my ass flesh lightly. I can_t wait any longer, slide that rock hard cock of yours in my little wet hole. Oh god yes, fuck me nice and slow as you look into my eyes. I love this. I know you like me in doggystyle best so I_m going to flip over now but only if you fill me up with your warm cum. Please make a mess inside my little tight pussy. Oh, I felt it I love being injected with your seed. Now lets have a nap so we can wake up and fuck again later.

&ltbr&gt&ltbr&gt&lth1&gtFeatures: Small tits, Blonde, Lingerie, Hand Job, Blow Job, Missionary, Doggystyle, Internal cumshot&lth1&gt
    Model:
    Cameron Canada
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Nia_Nacci_1080.mp4
    File Size : 393.35 MB
    Duration : 00:08:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Nia_Nacci_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- You could show me. -

Sexpov.com- You could show me. -

Description:
    My mom told me to stay away from you yet here I am. She told me you_re the perverted church going type and no good for young women like me to be near. I can_t stand her sheltering me so that is why I_m here at your house. You see the way she demands I dress. You see how I have to go to church every week. She controls my internet access and who I date. It_s nothing short of a miracle that I am here talking with you. I want you to teach me and show me what I_ve been missing. Show me what a man looks like naked and what he does to women. Will you do this for me? I am open to going all the way with you.
    Model:
    Alison Rey
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Kenzie_Taylor_1080.mp4
    File Size : 376.85 MB
    Duration : 00:08:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Kenzie_Taylor_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I m your submissive sex slave. -

Sexpov.com- I_m your submissive sex slave. -

Description:
    Alice is your sex slave. She begs to be flogged by her Master. She thanks you for every lashing you administer. She will also satisfy your sexual needs by servicing your cock with a blow job as she is bound. She begs you to enter her from behind and fuck her doggystyle in her pussy hole. She thanks your for every thrust like the obedient slave she is. Her offerings do not stop there as she pleads for you to stuff her tight tiny balloon knot. Alice is your perfect dirty girl slave awaiting your spray of jizz juice all over her back. Go ahead and give it to her.
    Model:
    Alice Frost
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Dani_Jensen_1080.mp4
    File Size : 775.34 MB
    Duration : 00:17:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Dani_Jensen_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- We can have a secret arrangement. -

Sexpov.com- We can have a secret arrangement. -

Description:
    You seem to be quite the grouch lately. I_ve noticed and I think I have figured out the reason for your discontent. You have not been getting laid. I know my mom doesn_t put out anymore. She tells me everything. I think youre a pretty cool step dad so I want to help you to be happier. All men like sexual relief. I happen to be old enough to make a certain arrangement to benefit us both. I would like more of a weekly allowance so I can go have fun with my friends. If you could help me with an increase of spending money, I can help you with a weekly sex release. This will be fun. I_ll show you what I mean.
    Model:
    Kasey Warner
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV5_Amber_Ivy_1080.mp4
    File Size : 278.79 MB
    Duration : 00:06:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV5_Amber_Ivy_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- You re a crazy good customer. -

Sexpov.com- You_re a crazy good customer. -

Description:
    I have to admit the reason I said yes to coming over to your place is because you are some what a mystery to me. No one else comes in where I work to order one piece of pie and one cup of coffee, then leaves a tip more than their tab. Your mystery is attractive, almost as attractive as you are physically. You know we_re going to have sex. I think we have both wanted this for quite a while.
    Model:
    Lily Rader
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV3_Amber_Chase_1080.mp4
    File Size : 394.03 MB
    Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV3_Amber_Chase_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Whats the trick to sex -

Sexpov.com- Whats the trick to sex -

Description:
    You are the most informative man I know. I have to talk to you about something that I cant find answers for on the internet. Why is it that college guys my age cant ever make me cum during sex? They are so rushed and clumsy. You are a patient step dad in so many ways. I would think you are a patient lover. Would you please show me the way a man pleasures a woman? This is for educational purpose only.My mom wont ever have to know you gave me my first orgasms. She still thinks I_m a virgin.
    Model:
    Cindy Starfall
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Edyn_Blair_1080.mp4
    File Size : 357.64 MB
    Duration : 00:08:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Edyn_Blair_1080.mp4