Page 34 of 102 First ... 2432333435364484 ... Last

Sexpov.com- I just want to be a good secretary. -

Sexpov.com- I just want to be a good secretary. -

Description:
    I can tell you have been really stressed. Don_t worry, I took all the necessary minutes for that important meeting earlier to day. I really want to be a good secretary for you and fulfill all of my secretarial duties. I would go so far as to say, I will fulfill more than just my office duties with you. Why don_t you let me help you relieve some of that stress? Thats_ what a good secretary does, she takes care of the boss right? I_m going to get more comfortable and lose some of this conservative clothing so we can have some fun. Wouldnt you like to have some fun with me boss? Bring yourself closer to me so I can feel that hard cock. It_s so hard for me.
    Will you kiss my wet pussy? Oh yes, like that. Make my pussy dripping wet so you can easily slide that big cock of yours inside. Oh yeah, fuck me like that Get all of that frustration and stress out of you. You want me to turn over so you can see my ass? Ah, that_s how you like it, huh? Grab ahold of my ass and push yourself deep inside until you fill me with you cum Plunge deep boss Give it all to me Mmmm,
    How do you feel now? I hope I was a good secretary and took it like you needed to give it. From the look on your face I_d say I am a very good secretary.
    Model:
    Kendra Lust
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Jenna_J_Ross_1080.mp4
    File Size : 361.86 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Jenna_J_Ross_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I ve heard you get around. -

Sexpov.com- I_ve heard you get around. -

Description:
    You have quite the reputation on campus. It_s sexy to me how many of my friends you_ve slept with because each one says you_re the best lay they_ve had. Now it_s my turn. Please make me feel like you make them feel. I don_t want to waste my time or energy with a guy who isn_t going to please me. I_ve heard your cock is so big it hardly fits. Don_t make me beg or make this awkward please. I don_t care how long it lasts with you I really just want to feel what great sex is like for once. So, do you live up to your reputation?
    Model:
    Athena Faris
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV4_Kat_Monroe_1080.mp4
    File Size : 355.19 MB
    Duration : 00:08:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV4_Kat_Monroe_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Let s break the rule together. -

Sexpov.com- Let_s break the rule together. -

Description:
    All night long you_ve talked about how you don_t like to have sex on the first date. I think we_ve had such a great time tonight and I don_t want this date to end anytime soon. There isn_t any penalty from someone for having sex on the first date you know. It_s perfectly normal when two people are attracted to each other that they want to experience intimacy together. I_ve had such a nice time that if we have sex and that_s all it turns out to be, one date, I_m perfectly OK with that. Come on, loosen up a little and lets fuck
    Model:
    Britney Amber
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV4_Jane_Doux_1080.mp4
    File Size : 352.22 MB
    Duration : 00:08:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV4_Jane_Doux_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- 1025 Video(s) Found for- All Videos -

Description:
    Virtual Sex like you have never seen before. SexPOV.com puts you in the driver_s seat in your favorite sexual fantasy and 4K videos with the most beautiful and freshest girls on the , high-quality videos.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV3_Syren_DeMer_1080.mp4
    File Size : 473.23 MB
    Duration : 00:10:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV3_Syren_DeMer_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Your father knows I need more. -

Sexpov.com- Your father knows I need more. -

Description:
    I_m glad your dad is out of town because this gives us a chance to talk. Don_t be shy, come closer. Soon, your father and I will be married and I will move in here to live with you both. I_ve never been a step-mom before and am looking forward to spending time with you a lot more. We should get one thing out of the way though while you father is gone. I notice you stare quite often at my cleavage. I don_t mind that you look, in fact it turns me on. I am a very sexual woman who needs more than one man can possibly handle. You see where I am going with this? You_re over eighteen so you can act as an adult and do as you please. I am saying, I want to fuck you, a lot, whenever your dad is away. He can_t keep up with my urges so I need a young strong guy like you to satisfy me. You do want me to, don_t you? Let me see your big dick. It will be fun, don_t worry. Your cock feels so good in my hands. Do you like the way I touch it? I want to show you my huge tits that you are always staring at. Pretty soon I will be your step-mom and I want you to call me mommie.

Would you like mommie to suck your cock? Let me make it wet so you can slide it in between my big titties. Do you like how soft and warm they feel? Do you like titty fucking your new soon to be mommie? You should see how wet my pussy is for you, and smell me. Get used to how good I smell because you are going to crave me as much as I crave that cock of yours already. Lie down so I can mount you and bounce up and down on that big young thing. Watch my big titties bounce as you fuck me harder and harder until I cum. Oh, I needed that cum so bad. Fuck my tittes now until you cum on them. Frost my titties with your cream. Oh what a nice big load, I can tell we_re going to have so much fun living together.
    Model:
    Karen Fisher
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Alice_Frost_1080.mp4
    File Size : 275.33 MB
    Duration : 00:06:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Alice_Frost_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- You re my surprise birthday cock. -

Sexpov.com- You_re my surprise birthday cock. -

Description:
    I thought your father would at least be taking me to a nice dinner tonight since he didn_t give me a birthday gift before he left for work. He just called to say he is working very late and for me to not wait up. I_m going out to get my own birthday dick tonight. Oh, what is that? A flower For me? You_re so sweet You_re my step son and you remember it_s my birthday. You_re too young to get into bars with me but not to young to be the birthday cock I wanted tonight. Let_s go to my bedroom if you don_t mind. It_s a shame I married your father and not you. We aren_t that much different in age, we_re both in our 20_s. I_m incredibly turned on right now because we are being bad in the room your father and I sleep every night. Let me see that cock of yours. Oh it is so much bigger than your father_s dick. You taste yummy also. I can hardly wait to ride that thick dick. I_m not done with you yet, I_m going to roll over and get on all fours for you. You like looking at my ass as you plunge that dick deep in my pussy don_t you? I want to look at you when you shoot your load all over my big tits. Pull out and shoot your hot load and give my birthday present. Oh yes Look at all that hot young cum you sprayed me with. Thanks so much for making my birthday the best ever.
    Model:
    Cherie DeVille
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV4_Katie_St_Ives_1080.mp4
    File Size : 356.03 MB
    Duration : 00:08:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV4_Katie_St_Ives_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- Can you keep a promise -

Sexpov.com- Can you keep a promise -

Description:
    Neither of us have been happy since our parents married each other. Your dad doesn_t let me go out and looks like he keeps you under lock and key as well. I cant stand this anymore so I snuck out tonight as soon as they fell asleep. Will you promise me you wont tell them I snuck out? Maybe I can convince you to keep quiet to our parents.
    Model:
    Addison Ryder
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Lyra_Louvel_1080.mp4
    File Size : 313.33 MB
    Duration : 00:07:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Lyra_Louvel_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I want to fuck a fitness model. -

Sexpov.com- I want to fuck a fitness model. -

Description:
    Hey step-brother, was wondering if I could borrow you for a minute to watch me practice my poses for an upcoming fitness competition. I_m not sure I am putting my hands in the right place. Oh you like my small bikini? It has to be small so the judges are focused more on my bulging muscles. Speaking of bulging muscles, is that bulge in your pants because of looking at me? I like that I am turning you on in this way. Let me see your big muscle. It_s not weird to show me your muscle. Isn_t that a popular game anyway, I show you mine then you show me yours? I_m kind of stressed out and I know exactly how to use your muscle to make me feel better. I_ll give you a nice slow blow job to show you how much I want to fuck you right now.

Will you kiss me in my private place before giving your cock to me? Oh yes, I need this so much right now. This competition has me totally stressed out and with your help I feel much better already. Fuck me really deep and make me cum. Wow, you made me cum twice Ok, where do you want to shoot your cum? Let me see you jack yourself off and frost my tiny tits with your cream. That is so fucking hot to watch you jack off. Oh yes Look at all that cum you gave me I don_t know about you but I am so relaxed and ready for my competition now thanks to you.
    Model:
    Cheyenne Jewel
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_CeCe_Stone_1080.mp4
    File Size : 554.36 MB
    Duration : 00:12:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_CeCe_Stone_1080.mp4

Description:
    Virtual Sex like you have never seen before. SexPOV.com puts you in the driver_s seat in your favorite sexual fantasy and 4K videos with the most beautiful and freshest girls on the , high-quality videos.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV4_Scarlett_Sage_1080.mp4
    File Size : 390.77 MB
    Duration : 00:08:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV4_Scarlett_Sage_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I will do things your wife won t do -

Sexpov.com- I will do things your wife won_t do -

Description:
    It_s been so nice of you and your wife to let me live here while I finish school. I_ve been able to save a lot of money so when your son and I marry and move out we will have a cushion and not have to struggle so much. I don_t know how I could ever repay you for your kindness although an idea did come to me at dinner the other night. Remember that comment you made about hearing your son and I having sex and you wished your sex life was that good? I can make it that good for you. You_re a good looking man who should be getting his needs met. Come over here to your bed and let me take care of you since your wife won_t. I give a superb blow job. You_re wife won_t let you lick her pussy? Come here and shove your face in my cute pink spot. Make my pussy wet so you can slide your cock in easily, I_m sure I am much tighter than you wife ever was. You need to cum? Oh please let me see your hot load on my ass. That_s it, fuck my hard until you pull out and shoot that load all over me. Oh, god that was so sexy. You are such a sexy man. We should do this more often as long as I am living here with you.
    Model:
    Abby Cross
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Dani_Jensen_1080.mp4
    File Size : 558.3 MB
    Duration : 00:12:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Dani_Jensen_1080.mp4