Page 3 of 102 First 123451353 ... Last

Sexpov.com- I can do more than dance. -

Sexpov.com- I can do more than dance. -

Description:
    You should know I dont make it a habit to go home with customers from the club but you are an exception. Youve been in every night this week spending so much money on lap dances. Night after night and dance after dance I could feel that hard cock of yours pressing up against my ass. It turned me on so much I knew I had to come home with you and get a hold of that cock for real. I dont expect anything else in return unless you want to keep coming into the club and requesting my lap dances. Let me show you I can do more than dance.
    Model:
    Yasmine DeLeon
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV7_Alex_Chance_1080.mp4
    File Size : 364.91 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV7_Alex_Chance_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I get you tonight. -

Sexpov.com- I get you tonight. -

Description:
    You never like to tell me your schedule. Why are you like this? Is it you because you are always waiting around for something better to come along? There is nothing better out there I guarantee. I am the best part of your life and if you stay with me tonight, I will prove it.
    Model:
    Alyssa Cole
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Arya_Fae_1080.mp4
    File Size : 396.47 MB
    Duration : 00:09:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Arya_Fae_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- I could offer some stress relief. -

Sexpov.com- I could offer some stress relief. -

Description:
    I_m glad to be here to give you some help with your kids while my sister is out of town. That_s what a good Aunt should do. I don_t mean to pry into your personal life but I know the kind of prude my sister is. You seem so stressed out everyday that I am sure she isn_t giving any up when she is at home. I_ve always found you attractive. If you don_t have any moral opposition, I can take away some of that sexual frustration for you.
    Model:
    Kat Monroe
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV4_Jillian_Janson_1080.mp4
    File Size : 371.29 MB
    Duration : 00:08:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV4_Jillian_Janson_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- You don t want to be that way. -

Sexpov.com- You don_t want to be that way. -

Description:
    I have a really hard time believing you bat for the other team. I mean its perfectly fine and all if you prefer guys. I hold no judgment against you. I just happen to be a good read on people and something tell me you would like pussy on occasion. You_re a really great looking guy in my opinion. I think you would rather be with a girl like me. Come on, prove to me you aren_t a switch hitter and prefer hot chicks on your dick.
    Model:
    Lauren Phillips
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV6_Ivy_Wolfe_1080.mp4
    File Size : 300.79 MB
    Duration : 00:06:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV6_Ivy_Wolfe_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- You wanna take it for a test drive -

Sexpov.com- You wanna take it for a test drive -

Description:
    I was hoping to find you still here in my daughters room. Oh dont worry about staying here to sleep while she goes to work. I wanted to talk with you regarding all the noise coming from this room last night. I heard you fucking my daughter quite hard, enough to make her head bang into the headboard. I couldnt sleep with all the commotion. It wasnt just the noise that made me stay awake, it was also jealousy that she was getting it so good. I know you young guys have loads of stamina so I figured if I caught you first thing this morning I might be able to get some of that dick of yours. You may be interested to know that my pussy had reconstructive surgery last month, which means it is ultra tight. Im sure it is much tighter than my daughters. Why dont you take me for a test drive, its like new.
    Model:
    Nina Elle
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV3_Paisley_Parker_1080.mp4
    File Size : 262.52 MB
    Duration : 00:06:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV3_Paisley_Parker_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- My blind date ended badly, until now. -

Sexpov.com- My blind date ended badly, until now. -

Description:
    I hope you don_t mind that I am in your room at such a late hour. Wow, your father said you were a nice looking young man and he was right. Oh, I am the blind date he had earlier this evening. We had a nice dinner and drinks but he drank too much and I had to drive him home. He is passed out in his bedroom and I am so horny. I was hoping for sex tonight. You really are a good looking guy. You_re in college right? So that means you_re old enough to be with a woman like me. Can you pick up where your dad left off tonight?
    Model:
    Nikita Von James
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Syren_DeMer_1080.mp4
    File Size : 298.61 MB
    Duration : 00:07:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Syren_DeMer_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- We re moving in together -

Sexpov.com- We_re moving in together -

Description:
    This is so exciting to be moving in with each other I can already see the colors I want to repaint the walls. Hey, we should have celebratory sex I see that bulge stirring in your pants. Come closer and let me wrap my happy mouth around your cock.
    Model:
    Kimber Woods
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV2_Jay_Taylor_1080.mp4
    File Size : 438.74 MB
    Duration : 00:10:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Jay_Taylor_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- You really are the person online -

Sexpov.com- You really are the person online -

Description:
    I am still in shock that you are the actual person in the pictures you posted online. It almost never happens that way. Yes, I am eighteen although I look much younger, I can show you my I.D._s if you want. I dressed this way because you said you had a fetish for school girl outfits. I dont want to wait, I mean isn_t this why we were chatting online? Let me see that cock of yours. I hope its as big as it looked on screen. Oh, it is big We_re gonna have so much fun
    Model:
    Kelly Klass
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV5_Leya_Falcon_1080.mp4
    File Size : 309.71 MB
    Duration : 00:07:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV5_Leya_Falcon_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- You need hands on therapy. -

Sexpov.com- You need hands on therapy. -

Description:
    Although you have made remarkable progress during the time we_ve spent in therapy together, I_ve decided it is time to incorporate a more hands on approach beginning today. Let_s move from my desk over to my couch so you can make yourself comfortable. I will do all the necessary work. Your responsibility is to relax and make a mental note of every sensation I give you. Let_s begin with pulling your pants down slightly so I have access to your penis with my mouth. Most important is for you to exercise restraint and prevent yourself from ejaculating. Shall I begin?
    Model:
    Allison Moore
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV3_Savannah_Fox_1080.mp4
    File Size : 468.72 MB
    Duration : 00:10:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV3_Savannah_Fox_1080.mp4

Sexpov.com- You know what time it is. -

Sexpov.com- You know what time it is. -

Description:
    I always have a certain glow when I_m ovulating. It_s my body_s way of sending a signal that I am fertile and ready to be impregnated. I know you_ve been wanting to knock me up. We talk about it all the time. I really think this is the time it_s going to take. I have a special feeling you_re going to fill me up with super sperm and I will grow us a beautiful baby. I can see that sweet smile spreading across your face. Come here honey, let me make your cock wet with my mouth before I spread my legs for you.
    Model:
    Nora Ivy
    Studio:
    Sexpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : SexPOV1_Anastasia_Knight_1080.mp4
    File Size : 421.49 MB
    Duration : 00:09:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Anastasia_Knight_1080.mp4