Page 94 of 373 First ... 44849293949596104144194 ... Last

Xlgirls.com- Double-Stuffed Plumpers- Monique L Amour

Xlgirls.com- Double-Stuffed Plumpers- Monique L_Amour

Description:
    October 14 is Monique_s birthday. While we wish her a happy B-Day, let us examine her in her birthday suit in her scene from Double-Stuffed Plumpers, the story of two scam-artists impersonating doctors to save lushly curvy girls from themselves and the relentless mind-control of mainstream society. It is the media and mainstream society_s goal ...they know who they are...to persuade women to lose weight, lose their tits and otherwise look like Halloween versions of Paris Hilton and others of her ilk. When these two chubby-chasers spy Monique, their mission becomes imperative. They make her project 1. They must stop her from trying to lose weight to please the assholes. All they have in their arsenal: two hard-ons, one for each of Monique_s holes. Watch and see how to double-stuff a plumper
    Model:
    Monique L_Amour, J.T., and Mikey Butders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MoniqueLamour_17229_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 138.4 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:23:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MoniqueLamour_17229_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp 4

Xlgirls.com- Plush Sexy

Xlgirls.com- Plush Sexy

Description:
    It_s another beautiful day in sunny South Florida, so Kamryn Monroe decides it_s the perfect day to kick back and relax in the backyard with a good book and some tasty tea. Of course, when you have assets like Kamryn_s, it can be a bit hard to focus, even on the most stimulating reads. Her soft curves and heavy tits are more stimulating and titillating than anything you could buy or borrow from your local bookstore and library. Kamryn is running her milky white hands up and down her thigh--hiking her dress up just a bit--as this scene opens. She moves up to her DDD-cup boobs, which are ready to bust out of her pink dress and leopard skin bra. She pops her left boob out of her bra and rubs her nipples while stroking her pussy. After playing with herself for a few minutes, Kamryn realizes that she_s out in public and gets a bit self-conscious. With a bit of a blush on her face, she stuffs her fleshy boob back into hiding, gets up and heads inside the house. Finally inside her bedroom, Kamryn can play without any worry of being seen. She pulls her right boob out and is stroking her pussy again, too. Kamryn plants a few wet kisses on her boob while she strokes her cunt, leaving some extra-sexy lipstick marks on her boob. She pulls her left boob out and does the same. By now, Kamryn couldn_t be more prepped to play. She peels off her dress, bends over like she_s getting fucked doggy style, and strokes her pussy some more. Her moans are low but intense and her pussy is soaking wet. When she finally pushes herself to an orgasm, she plunges her fingers into her pussy even more deeply, pulls them out and tastes her sweet juices.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamrynMonroe_30644_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1035.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamrynMonroe_30644_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sausage Party

Xlgirls.com- Sausage Party

Description:
    Bro time for the big game on TV turns into go time when the sausage party thrown by Mya Blair turns into a tailgate party. A winner in the tits and ass lottery, Mya_s the dish of the day instead of the wieners she lovingly made for her friend and his friend. Mya_s always up for fun so when her squeeze generously offers to kick off a three-way party instead of watching TV, they forget all about the game and tackle Mya instead, taking turns getting head, playing with her big, soft, jiggling tits, and fucking her pussy and butthole. Their tailgate party turns into a wild screamfest. These two scored big-time with this gem of a girl-next-door. XLGirls: So Mya, did you tell your friends about your modeling at XL Girls? Mya: I have told a few friends about it. Surprisingly, everyone has been extremely excited about it, too. XLGirls: Are you sexually adventurous in your personal life? Mya: I think I would say yes. I will try almost anything once.
    Model:
    Mya Blair, Peter Green, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_33210_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1222.68 MB
    Duration : 00:21:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_33210_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sink Into 38H Tits

Xlgirls.com- Sink Into 38H Tits

Description:
    Tony is having writer_s block. Inspiration does not come. The best cure for this condition? Nikki Smith has the answer for his blockage. Hot sex with lots of big tit action. Nikki comes over to his desk and begins with step one: her 38H knockers for Tony to suck on and have a breast-feast. Suck on those tits, Nikki urges. She loves the sensation of a man_s lips vacuuming her nipples. They toss their clothes off as quickly as they can. Nikki gets on her knees and plants her mouth on Tony_s rock-hard cock for a nice, long sucking and tit-fucking. His dick sinks between her large, soft melons and gets lost in her deep cleavage. They_re both ready for a long fuck on the couch. Tony sits and pulls Nikki onto his lap. His cock goes straight up her furry, pierced snatch and their dirty ride begins. The first of their many fuck positions is on. Nikki is one of XLGirl_s hottest sex bunnies and she_s irresistible.
    Model:
    Nikki Smith and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkiSmith_28843_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1535.35 MB
    Duration : 00:26:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkiSmith_28843_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Honey Girl

Xlgirls.com- Honey Girl

Description:
    Honey girl Monica Love adds a little honey to her cuppa tea and, as the cheery, sexy girl-next-door gets undressed for our pleasure, she adds some honey to her big, heavy tits. Monica has a shyness about her but she is now very comfortable on-camera. As she got increasingly confident, she became self-assured enough to try her first XXX scene First SeXXX. My favorite position is doggie-style and I so enjoy cunnilingus. I loved it when Steve put me on the couch and put his tongue inside me. I love it when a guy licks my pussy. I pulled and rubbed my nipples and the sensations were so good I thought I would cum right away. I love to play with my boobs and my nipples. I will do that often before I go to sleep. Modeling has made me more aware of my sexuality and how important it is to me, said Monica. I always like sex a lot and now it is like an awakening inside me. I feel more sensuous and appreciated.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32272_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1049.41 MB
    Duration : 00:18:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32272_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- K-Jugs- Bailey Fucks A Rock Star

Xlgirls.com- K-Jugs- Bailey Fucks A Rock Star

Description:
    First time at XLGirls.com K-JUGS The Movie is the story of a group of girls with dangerous curves and hot, huge tits who work at a radio station. Samantha 38G is the queen-bee radio host and Bailey Santanna is the stacked always horny office receptionist. Their beleaguered boss is Mr. Bosworth, struggling to keep the station afloat. The last thing he needs is trouble in the form of a big-boobed rivalry among employees. Enter Renee Ross who wants an internship at K-JUGS. Renee_s very presence threatens Samanatha_s reign at the station. Fasten your seat belts. It_s going to be a bumpy ride. As Renee begins her first day at K-JUGS, Bailey is smitten with a visiting rock-n-roller and will do anything for him. When he sees eye-candy Bailey, he wants a piece of her and he gets it... right on her desk Anything goes at K-JUGS as you will see in every exciting, sex-packed chapter. There_s never been a radio station like it
    Model:
    Bailey Santanna and Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BaileySantanna_25531_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 480.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BaileySantanna_25531_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS. mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sexin Kandi Kobain

Xlgirls.com- Sexin_ Kandi Kobain

Description:
    When Kandi Kobain walks, tit-men hone in on her. This upgraded P.O.V. scene shows why she gives plumper lovers a boner. When a girl_s boobs are as big as mine, she has to wear a bra, Kandi told us. If I am going out to a club and have a cute shirt that looks good without a bra, then I won_t wear one. Otherwise I wear them pretty much every day. I need to have sex at least once a day...two or three times if the guy I_m with has a lot of stamina. I never fucked a guy who didn_t like fucking my tits. Sometimes they like to fuck my tits before we fuck. Sometimes they like to fuck my tits after we fuck. I like massaging a guy_s balls and squeezing all the cum out of them when he squirts. I like seeing it shoot out of his cock hole onto my face and tits.
    Model:
    Kandi Kobain and Commando
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KandiKobain_22251_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1282.49 MB
    Duration : 00:22:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KandiKobain_22251_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sticky Times With Stella Daniels

Xlgirls.com- Sticky Times With Stella Daniels

Description:
    A snack with Stella Daniels is not just a meal. It_s an experience. Stella turns her plush, lush body into a banana split, covering her tits and ass with mashed bananas and whipped cream. It_s messy and sticky but it_s nutritious. The blue-eyed, blonde soccer mom from Texas cleans off (there was no one available to lick her body clean) so she can finger-fuck her pussy and rub her clit, which makes her explode. I love clit play. said young and horny Stella, who is a major hottie and loves to fuck. Her hardcore scene is the proof of her love for hard cock. We_ll be seeing Stella do the dick-down again with an appreciative stud.
    Model:
    Stella Daniels
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : StellaDaniels_35836_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3134.02 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:19:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:StellaDaniels_35836_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sex Education

Xlgirls.com- Sex Education

Description:
    Wow, look at that outfit, Tony Rubino remarks as our latest scene begins. Trinety Guess_ form-fitting outfit is hugging every inch of her delectable body, and her natural treasures are pouring out of her white, see-through top. Well, I knew you were coming, Trinety responds. We suspect Trinety meant, I know you will be cumming, because getting a man off is the only reason a girl with H-cup tits would jump into an outfit like this. I like it when you play with my big titties, Trinety adds. You should put them in your face. Tony_s face will be all over Trinety_s pillowy-soft body and boobs today. She_s a woman with a lot to love, so you have to give her what she deserves: undivided attention, a hard cock and a hard fuck. After sucking and nibbling on both of Trinety_s perfect tits, Tony sits her down and munches on plump pussy. Trinety returns the favor by deep-throating his cock. When Tony finally slides inside her cunt, he_s fucking her doggystyle and she_s begging for more. Her moans grow louder as his pelvis smacks into her plump, white booty. This is the way a big girl deserves to be handled.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_31144_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1251.46 MB
    Duration : 00:21:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TrinetyGuess_31144_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- How Greta Grindhouse Takes Care of Herself

Xlgirls.com- How Greta Grindhouse Takes Care of Herself

Description:
    Will robots one day replace flesh _n_ blood men in the sex department? It_s a question that_s been asked for decades. We fear now that we_re starting to see the signs of that possibility. We_re here to tell you to keep abreast of this situation. Will men become obsolete as bringers of female sexual pleasure? Beautiful and well-endowed with big, juicy tits and a big butt, Greta Grindhouse shows us how she takes care of herself when a guy is not around to bury his face and dick between her legs and all other erogenous zones. Watch as Greta says hello to her little friend and gets her wet, creamy pussy filled, stuffed and fucked by robo-cock. Yes, this hot and sexy redhead puts the word great in Greta. I recently discovered how to squirt, said Greta. I always have my favorite dildo and vibrator to get the job done. Having my vibrator on my clit while getting fucked is one of my favorite things. As Greta_s sex machine pounds into her shaved pussy, she uses a vibrator on her clit to send her even higher into the cum-zone. Men, beware of the rise of the robots.
    Model:
    Greta Grindhouse
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GretaGrindhouse_36405_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1144.25 MB
    Duration : 00:29:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:GretaGrindhouse_36405_1080p.mp4