Page 86 of 373 First ... 3676848586878896136186 ... Last

Xlgirls.com- Ivanna Lace In The Undressing Room

Xlgirls.com- Ivanna Lace In The Undressing Room

Description:
    A special discovery for XL Girls, Ivanna Lace has some outfits she wants to try on in this scene. The red blouse is too small for her impressive chest. That lacey green number is sexy. Best of all, we like Ivanna bare. Truth is, we were totally absorbed enjoying her great big tits and her pretty face. I can wear anything. Big breasts always draw attention and I like attention. It helps me feel more comfortable. The boys have always paid a lot of attention to me. Ivanna has a lusty mind. Judging from what she told us and wrote in her questionnaire, she_d be a hot date on a Saturday night. Or any night. I adore to look at boys_ asses and touch their chests and nipples. I especially love to massage and tickle. I_m good at jerking with my feet. Boys can_t handle this. With a girlfriend like Ivanna Lace, you_d never leave the house.
    Model:
    Ivanna Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IvannaLace_35449_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1345.13 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IvannaLace_35449_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Testing The Bras

Xlgirls.com- Testing The Bras

Description:
    Natascha Romanova speaks German, so our photographer chatted with her in that language. This video is all about bras and how Natascha tries to squeeze her huge boobs into a selection of hooter-holsters next to her on the couch. No translation is needed. Most of the bras next to Natascha are ridiculously small. I can only buy my bras from select companies that sell bras that fit me, Natascha said. Seeing is believing.
    Model:
    Natascha Romanova
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NataschaRomanova_34698_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 437.23 MB
    Duration : 00:07:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NataschaRomanova_34698_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4

Xlgirls.com- Natascha Romanova- Tits As Big As Watermelons

Xlgirls.com- Natascha Romanova- Tits As Big As Watermelons

Description:
    My K-cup bras are from select specialty companies because I cannot find them easily in shops, Natascha Romanova wrote. They are only for going out because I do not wear a bra at home. I like to let them hang. Natascha wanted to be a model so she looked around the web for a studio that would allow her to show off her super-thick figure and huge, fat tits. A friend recommended she look at XL Girls. Guys spend so much time on my breasts, they neglect the rest of me. They are obsessed with my chest so I have to remind them that I have more than breasts to enjoy.
    Model:
    Natascha Romanova
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NataschaRomanova_34697_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1048.51 MB
    Duration : 00:18:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NataschaRomanova_34697_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Bunny s Nurse Service

Xlgirls.com- Bunny_s Nurse Service

Description:
    Admit it. Bunny De La Cruz is the hot nurse of a patient_s most sexually-charged dreams. Nurse Bunny is a pro at handling prostate problems. She can clean out your tubes in record time with her tongue and lips. Every hospital patient in the world fantasizes about getting a nurse who looks like Bunny strutting into his room. He dreams of getting his cock sucked, his dick engulfed by her pussy and huge tits. When the visiting nurse service from Hooter Hospital arrives, a man will feel the tender touch of a juggalicious hottie. This busty angel of mercy will apply the laying on of hands on your organ, kiss it, get it cement-hard and make it all better. Thank heavens for angels of mercy such as Bunny.
    Model:
    Bunny De La Cruz and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BunnyDeLaCruz_21712_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1135.37 MB
    Duration : 00:19:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BunnyDeLaCruz_21712_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sarah Rae- The Girl, The Magic

Xlgirls.com- Sarah Rae- The Girl, The Magic

Description:
    How would Sarah Rae describe herself? What words would she use to describe her personality? Does she bounce when she walks down the street? Does she bounce her double J-cups when she_s in a restaurant? What kind of reaction does she get? When she goes to a lingerie store, what reaction does she get from the sales staff in the bra department? All of these questions and many more will be answered in this exclusive XLGirls.com video interview as we pull back the curtain and learn all about Sarah Rae, the girl, the magic. There are many who would spend their days and nights foregoing food, water and sleep just to watch Sarah Rae bounce her boobs and suck her nipples. She will breastnotize you
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_29071_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 381.04 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SarahRae_29071_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Julia Jones- Banking On Big Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Julia Jones- Banking On Big Boobs

Description:
    Julia Jones says that Romanian women have large boobs because they eat natural foods. That backs up other comments eastern European ladies have made. Lana Ivans and Arianna Sinn at SCORELAND believed that corn helped give them big tits. Vanessa Y., a Polish bra-buster, said it_s the natural beer made without chemical additives. Sophie Mae, a Czech, thinks it_s the naturally grown foods and livestock raised without hormones. Lara Jones also said it_s the natural foods. They all make a good case for girls to avoid junk fast-food outlets that are polluting the world. Julia doesn_t know any Romanian models and she_s never seen any. Now that she_s on XL Girls, she_ll see Mia Sweetheart, Alice85JJ, Anna Beck, Kitty Cute and other robust Romanians if she looks at the Model Directory. Julia_s in great company. I don_t wear clothing that shows too much of my chest when I go out, said Julia. Too many guys stare at me. I wear T-shirts and other clothes that keep me covered. If a guy stares at me, I make a face. So here we have someone who has 38GGG-cup boobs. That_s triple-G. Finding bras that fit and look good would seem to be a difficult challenge. It_s not. Julia gets her bras from the British company Marks &amp Spencer, buying them when she travels. Julia_s boobs move in slow motion during parts of this video. They are truly natural wonders and Julia is an all-around superstar.
    Model:
    Julia Jones
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaJones_34911_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1114.28 MB
    Duration : 00:19:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JuliaJones_34911_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Vixenator

Xlgirls.com- The Vixenator

Description:
    Vanya Vixen has many talents. Modeling. Photography. Arts &amp crafts. Horseback riding. And one of our favorite talents which is a girl being able to suck on her own nipples. Is there a nicer sound than the lip-smacking sounds of a mouth and tongue on a pair of big boobs? Vanya_s big 38DD tits are very pliable. But don_t take our word for it. You can see it and hear it in this XLGirls video. Vanya tosses her top, jeggings and panties to the side and spreads wide for your inspection. She dips a finger into her pink coochie, then finds a big plaything to stick all the way in. After she bakes her cookies, Vanya puts the fat dildo in her mouth and tastes her own girl-juices. Beautiful. Be here on August 1st when Vanya gets another pole to play with.
    Model:
    Vanya Vixen
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VanyaVixen_30531_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 917.69 MB
    Duration : 00:15:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:VanyaVixen_30531_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Shooting The Shoot

Xlgirls.com- Shooting The Shoot

Description:
    You_re in the dressing room with Sara as she prepares for a photo shoot with the expert stylist. Make-up, hair and dressing done, Sara is ready to be picture perfect for the XLGirls camera crew. The way Sara bulges her 38FF bra is fantastic. She buys them right off the rack but she doesn_t usually wear a bra in the summertime. Modeling is the most fun thing I have ever done, says Sara through a translator at the studio. I am well-paid, more than any job ever paid me, and I get to see my beautiful pictures at the end of the day. I get to meet hot guys and have fun with them.
    Model:
    Sara
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sara_30125_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 70.56 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sara_30125_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- String Bikini For A Thick, Slick Chick

Xlgirls.com- String Bikini For A Thick, Slick Chick

Description:
    Veronica Bow won_t string you along in her string bikini. She_s built for action and sex. Question is: would Veronica wear this at the beach or at a pool? Probably at the pool, Veronica replied. A former librarian, Veronica shakes her big tits and fleshy ass any chance she can get. Since she_s a at-home web model, there_s a lot of shakin_ goin_ on and more every day. Veronica oils herself up front and back and that takes plenty of oil. Once she is totally saturated, the slow motion boob bouncing kicks in. We knew the lawn guys next door were trying to peek through the fence when one of them turned on his leaf blower. Veronica went inside to spank one out with her fingers so they couldn_t get an eyeful. Sorry, boys.
    Model:
    Veronica Bow
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VeronicaBow_35016_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1404.27 MB
    Duration : 00:24:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:VeronicaBow_35016_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Billie Busts Out

Xlgirls.com- Billie Busts Out

Description:
    This is what you came for right? Billie says as she unbuttons her top. I_ll show you how we do it in Texas. These are homegrown Texas titties. Those tits, which are juicy 42H-cup tatas, are a pair of Grade-A breasts. Those are the only kind we accept around these parts. Do you want a peek at these titties? She asks. They want to see you. Billie_s nipples are already hard when she takes her top and bra off, and they look ready for a good suck. Tell me you wouldn_t want your lips wrapped around those nipples, she says. She_s definitely reading our minds, but sucking on those sucklers would just be the start. A girl with Billie_s curves gives you a lot to work with and explore, and we_re going to enjoy every inch. When Billie takes her jean shorts off, we finally get to explore that luscious body. Teasing us, she fondles her tits and rubs her pussy. Oh, that_s a sweet pussy, she says. You should come here and taste it. We wish we could, but it_s almost as much fun to watch Billie work on herself. Her clit is fully-erect now and she_s pushing herself to an orgasm. When she finally does climax, she pulls her fingers out of her cunt and rubs her juices onto her nipples.
    Model:
    Billie Austin
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BillieAustin_30707_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 778.29 MB
    Duration : 00:13:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BillieAustin_30707_1080p.mp4