Page 63 of 373 First ... 1353616263646573113163 ... Last

Xlgirls.com- New Discovery

Xlgirls.com- New Discovery

Description:
    It_s back to school time with a hot, stacked coed and all-around great new XL Girl, Mya Blair We see no reason to graduate and leave academia with knockouts like Mya walking around campus in their traditional university attire. Mya shows us the facts of life in detail and gives us an anatomy course using her own astonishing anatomy as an example of feminine foxiness. XL Girls found Mya through a modeling agency. She_s also a webcam girl. Mya says the most-fun job she_s ever had was as a dancer and bartender, and now she can add professional model to her resume. Mya_s a natural on-camera as this video proves. She definitely makes a guy want to consider going back to college. Hobby-wise, the South Carolina blonde sings, acts, dances, writes, watches hockey and Netflix and practices her fetish skills. She says she has a long list of fetishes. Please welcome a new curvy classmate to XL Girls U, Mya Blair
    Model:
    Mya Blair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_32973_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 784.98 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_32973_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- XL Xtra 4

Xlgirls.com- XL Xtra 4

Description:
    Lenka hails from the nation that has been furiously pumping out the biggest-chested, big-booty girls since the late 1990s, as if the Czech government had switched their main national product from Pilsner beer to tits and ass. Now I think the best sex for me is on-camera, Lenka said after this shoot according to our photographer at the time. Having sex on-camera is more exciting to me than having sex with a boyfriend at home. As soon as I_m naked, I start thinking about all the men who will get hard looking at me. It_s like having sex with all of them at once It is like I am making a show. George didn_t disappoint Lenka and gave her his all. He devotes ample time to kissing and sucking her pert nipples and squeezing and kneading her big tits. She gets on her knees to blow his skin-flute, gripping and stroking the shaft as she works her lip magic. Getting on her back, Lenka spreads wide for his tongue and then his fingers. Euro-studs like to lick pussy more than their American bros... don_t ask us why. Now wet and trembling with anticipation, Lenka gets fucked every which way by his rigid prick.
    Model:
    Lenka P and George Reno
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lenka_13083_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 336.86 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:17:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Lenka_13083_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Best Hardcore

Xlgirls.com- Best Hardcore

Description:
    Since 2001, we_ve taken you on a raunchy, sex-filled ride with some of the bustiest, horniest big girls in the world. And as our print readership and online membership has grown, so has our stable of stacked, succulent girls. Anna Kay, Charlie Cooper and Lisa Canon are as popular as any of our current models. And they_ve shot some of our hottest hardcore. Anna Kay is proof that looks can be deceiving. Though she looks sweet and innocent, the 44F babe loves nothing more than playing with a hung stud_s cock and balls until he covers her in cum. Charlie Cooper_s scene in Big Girl Strip Club reminds everyone that if you want to have a good time at a titty bar, you_ve got to grab a curvy chick with heavy, natural tits. And Lisa Canon is the type of girl who thinks fucking her cunt just isn_t enough. She wants cock in her ass, too, and one of our helpful cocksmen leaves her with a creamy anal filling.
    Model:
    Anna Kay, Charlie Cooper, Lisa Canon, Andy Mann, Enzo Lorenzo, Jarrod Steed, Joey Ray, John Strange, Levi Cash, Lucas Stone, Marino, Sergio, Torn Rose, Vincent, and Warren Piece
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15YearAnniversaryPartFourVideoXXX_30697_1920x1080_ 8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 2265.23 MB
    Duration : 00:38:56

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15YearAnniversaryPartFourVideoXXX_30697_1920 x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- I Wish I Were In Nixie

Xlgirls.com- I Wish I Were In Nixie

Description:
    Filmed in P.O.V., it_s your hard cock that sexy and lovely Nixie Night is going to pleasure and please in every way. Today is hump day. A big hump day with a girl-next-door. Nixie offers you a nice, erotic massage. It_s just the two of you. I_m going to rub my tits all over you, every inch, Nixie says in her sweet, super-feminine voice and stares into your eyes. As soon as Nixie begins rubbing her 42DDD boobs on your junk, the swelling begins. Nixie is not a nurse unless you include fantasy nurse but she can treat that swelling by applying her mouth to soothe it. Of course, this just makes it swell even more. That_s only the beginning of this virtual bang as Nixie picks up a bottle of oil and covers her tits and your cock with the stuff. This is a nut-buster of an encounter. Nixie has that effect on swinging dicks. Nixie Night will make you see the light.
    Model:
    Nixie Night and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NixieNight_29965_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1345.93 MB
    Duration : 00:23:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NixieNight_29965_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Captain Kamryn

Xlgirls.com- Captain Kamryn

Description:
    Captain Kamryn Monroe of the Bounty is looking for seamen. Able-bodied seamen. The kind that light her fantasy fires as she strokes a big one out. There_s awesome huge boob motion in this video. First, Kamryn begins self-sucking her perky nipples before the three-minute mark. At four minutes, Kamryn releases the kinetic energy stored up in her big tits in a fantastic burst of wobbly, quivering breast flesh. Born in Cape Cod and living in the South End of Boston, Captain Kamryn truly inspires mutiny in a man_s shorts. Shiver our timbers. Kamryn_s a Boston chick all the way. The Patriots. The Bruins. She was discovered through Twitter. A cam girl, Kamryn says she_s never been on a date. No one ever believes me but I haven_t. That seems impossible to believe but Kamryn says it_s true. How can a girl so hot-looking not get asked out every day.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamrynMonroe_31215_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 567.21 MB
    Duration : 00:12:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamrynMonroe_31215_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- In Her Pink

Xlgirls.com- In Her Pink

Description:
    Girls like Harley Ann are the type you brag to your friends about banging. She_s as cute as a button, has a pair of DDD-cup naturals and she_s a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets. She has everything the Brotherhood of XL Men wants in a woman. As our scene opens, we get an eyeful of what makes this chick so darn lovable. Harley has the sweetest, cutest smile spread across her face and she teases a bit by popping out one of her tits. When our friend Tony Rubino moves over to her, Harley is eagerly anticipating the hard fucking she_s about to get. No words are spoken, but these two don_t need to say a word. The sexual energy in the room is thick, and Harley_s pussy is already dripping-wet when Tony pulls her panties to the side and begins fingering her. Harley returns the favor by deep-throating his cock, and that_s when the real fun begins. Tony pushes her down onto the bed, stuffs his cock inside her and bangs her from the side. Tony is fucking her so vigorously that each of his thrusts nearly makes Harley_s tits hit her in the face. He then fucks her cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggie-style before she demands that he shoot his load on her face. Give it to me, Harley says with a moan.
    Model:
    Harley Ann and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarleyAnn_30530_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1313.63 MB
    Duration : 00:22:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HarleyAnn_30530_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- At Home With Erin Star

Xlgirls.com- At Home With Erin Star

Description:
    Wearing a red bra and panties and high-heeled shoes, Erin Star cat-walks back and forth, giving us fantastic views of her luscious body coming and going. Watching a sexy, curvy girl strut and stroll is one of life_s great pleasures. Behind Erin is a framed cover of October 2017 SCORE magazine. Erin takes off her bra, panties and heels and sucks on her nipples, leaving lipstick circles on them. She spends quality time sucking them. Her tits are so big, she must use two hands to bring them to her lips. Picking up ice cubes from a container, Erin rubs the cubes over her nipples to stiffen them. Pouring baby oil on her heavy knockers, Erin rubs the slick stuff in good. She beckons with her finger and walks outside to a patio. We_d follow her off a cliff if she told us to. Erin dances, rotating her hips, and after her dance, she fingers her shaved pussy first, then vibrates her pussy and clit with a wand. If a guy is not a tit-man, one look at Erin Star should convert him to a boob fanatic. This video is loaded with breast play, self-sucking, boob drops and butt-cheek jiggling.
    Model:
    Erin Star
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStar_36179_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4762.73 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ErinStar_36179_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Shoot Your Spunk Into My Pussy

Xlgirls.com- Shoot Your Spunk Into My Pussy

Description:
    Molly Howard. Young. Enormous melons, ripe and full. The answer to a man_s wishes and hopes. Pretty, fresh and sexy. Molly had a hard time at the XL Girls studio with pro stud JMac. Hard as in boner-hard. JMac was inspired by Molly and her huge, soft tits and ass, and what T&ampA man wouldn_t be? She is equally inspired by his laying of the pipe and the thrust and velocity said pipe achieves as they fuck in a bazillion positions. Molly is flexible and that helps a lot when he pumps her in the pile driver, one of the most strenuous sex positions of them all. When a chick calls a sex partner Daddy, he_s doing her right. And speaking of creamy wonderfulness, that_s exactly what Molly_s gift is, with extreme close-ups of her very pink pussy glistening in the light.
    Model:
    Molly Howard and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MollyHoward_27789_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1518.9 MB
    Duration : 00:26:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MollyHoward_27789_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tit Chat With Tessa Orlov

Xlgirls.com- Tit Chat With Tessa Orlov

Description:
    Tessa Orlov laughed a lot during this chat. We_ve added English captions to her Russian language interview. Before becoming a model for XL Girls, the first time she_s ever done anything like this, Tessa was an ice cream seller. I did well because I have big breasts, Tessa laughed. When she was growing up, Tessa was worried that she would have small boobs. Mother Nature took care of that. Her big tits make her happy. Her big tits make us happy. I love the attention I get. It_s very pleasant.
    Model:
    Tessa Orlov
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TessaOrlov_35527_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 489.17 MB
    Duration : 00:08:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TessaOrlov_35527_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Bartender Gia

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Bartender Gia

Description:
    Gia Johnson: too sexy for her dress. Sexy bartender Gia performs an ass-slapping exotic dance behind the bar. Horny barfly JT is the only customer in the place on a dead afternoon. Gia_s chubby body filling out her tight dress is driving him crazy. A smiling Gia returns the attention. He drops her top to expose and admire her tits, which Gia says are E-cups. She lets him suck and palm them, enjoying the attention. This is a great bar In Coyote Ugly, the bartenders dance on the bar. In this bar, the guys get to play with the bartenders_ boobs and butts Gia drops to a kneeling position to suck JT_s bloated shaft. Holding the back of Gia_s head, he fucks her mouth, wiping his fuck-stick on her tongue. He tells Gia to spit on it. That makes Gia laugh. His cock slides between her boobs. She squishes them together. Gia_s tits should be fucked well. Anything less would be a crime against breasts. Do you want to fuck me? Gia asks. That_s a question? They move to the couch where he strips her naked and places her ass up, face down. He slips his cock between her round butt cheeks and into her pussy. Gia flips around and lies on her back for more cock. Holding her ankles up, Johnny drives into Gia_s love-tunnel. Wet, slapping sounds fill the room as body hits body. Gia cums and is ready for a cream cocktail, which he is pleased to squirt on her. They don_t need a bar rescue. They_ve totally enjoyed their barroom blitz.
    Model:
    Gia Johnson and J.T.
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiaJohnson_21101_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1160.47 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:GiaJohnson_21101_1080p.mp4