Page 61 of 373 First ... 1151596061626371111161 ... Last

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Buster

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Buster

Description:
    In this scene, Natascha Romanova takes advantage of the nice weather. She gets into her swimsuit, a pink bikini that can barely hold the weight of her heavy tits. This lady is the bikini buster of all bikini busters Going outside to relax on a recliner so she can get some sunshine, Natascha smears white lotion over her gigantic boobs. But she_s too restless to mellow out. Rubbing her massive breasts gets her tingling. She pours oil on her tits and rubs it in. They shine in the sun. Natascha has total privacy. She can rub and finger her pussy and no one will catch her.
    Model:
    Natascha Romanova
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NataschaRomanova_34693_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1181.82 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NataschaRomanova_34693_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4

Xlgirls.com- Mamma Mia

Xlgirls.com- Mamma Mia

Description:
    Roam the royal Romanian hills of Mia Sweetheart in this XL Girls scene and feast your eyes upon her ripe, regal and robust riches. It_s no surprise that sweet Mia_s appearances produce reactions like: This Romanian Goddess is a _ prime example of the hidden treasures from the Eastern bloc My time in Bucharest was filled with nothing but women this beautiful-BBWLover. XLGirls: So. Mia, how were you discovered for XL Girls? Mia: Roxanne Miller was the one that first posted a picture of me on Twitter and right after that, one of the recruiters contacted me. XLGirls: Have your 40H breasts ever broken a bra hook or a bra strap? Mia: It actually happened a few times and now I_m trying to get stronger bras. XLGirls: Have you ever broken a bikini or bra strap in public? Mia: Yes, it happened in public. One summer, I was walking on the street wearing a nice, tight, white top when one of the straps just popped and my boob kind of fell from the bra cup. I had to stop into a shop and buy a new one . XLGirls: How much do your boobs weigh now? Mia: My left boob is bigger than my right boob. I don_t know how visible it is but I do notice it. To be honest, I can_t remember how much they weigh, because, yes, I did weigh them. But they are pretty heavy. I love my boobs and I wouldn_t change how they are for anything in the world. XLGirls: Is there anything we should know about you that we don_t know? Mia: Well, few people know this but not everyone. I am a veterinarian by degree. Lately I have seen comments online where concerned men think if I don_t do hardcore soon, I will starve to death That makes me laugh. So, boys, don_t worry about my future. I won_t stop what I am doing right now. It_s too much fun for me. I love what I do, webcamming and shooting, and I_m here for a long time from now on. XLGirls: Do you have a message for your fans who will be seeing this scene? Mia: Thank you guys for all your support. It is overwhelming to see how many of you like my work and appreciate it. You guys are the best. Lots of hugs and kisses
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_33788_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 900.07 MB
    Duration : 00:15:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MiaSweetheart_33788_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Craven Her Sex

Xlgirls.com- Craven Her Sex

Description:
    Jes Craven is admiring herself in the mirror. She_s enjoying her pink lingerie and so is Tony who walks over and can_t keep his hands off her sexy butt, so round and firm. Still gazing at her reflection, Jes squeezes and slides her hands over her 36H-cups. Tony sticks his hand south and rubs Jes_ clitty. She purrs like a kitten ready for cream. That_ll come at the end of this tale. Jes_ lips open so Tony can stick a finger between them. That_ll be replaced by a cock soon enough. This time Tony is the one to kneel so he can suck on Jes_ nipples and bury his face in her deep cleavage chasm. He offers Jes his man-salami and she takes it in her mouth to suck it erotically. Jes_ cleavage is next to nestle his boner. He climbs on top of her and sucks on her nipples again, then moves up to tit-fuck Jes again. Her heavy jugs are a cock magnet. She pulls her lingerie off so Tony can bury his shaft inside her pierced pussy. She cries out as the penetrating rod invades her wet cunt and begins to move in and out, building up a fuck rhythm in different positions. Kneeling before him, Jes looks up and wants his cum in her mouth. Her request can_t be denied. He jacks until he shoots his wad directly on Jes_ tongue. She swallows every drop, wiping some of it off her chin and licking it off her fingers as she looks into the camera.
    Model:
    Jes Craven and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JesCraven_30144_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1199.46 MB
    Duration : 00:20:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JesCraven_30144_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Lola Paradise s Big Date Night

Xlgirls.com- Lola Paradise_s Big Date Night

Description:
    Lovely Lola Paradise has just come home from work. She_s dressed for the office but in a sexy way. It_s been a long day and to make it worse, she hates her boss. However, Lola is not one to get into bed and stay there when she gets home. Not to sleep, anyway. Tonight is date night with her husband and she_s excited. Too excited to wait for later. Lola begins masturbating before she even takes her underwear off. Getting undressed, Lola gives herself a hand and makes her pussy tingle. That only prepares her for her big date. She has to get ready and that means shower time to refresh herself. Lola soaps up, gives her legs a touch-up and lotions her big, heavy breasts. Back in her bedroom, Lola dresses, choosing her clothes to leave a lasting impression for her guy. All eyes will be on her tonight. She puts on fishnet stockings with an attached garter, a red bra that lifts her tits and a red dress that shows plenty of cleavage. Making her lips shine with a touch of red lip gloss, Lola is ready to turn an ordinary day into a special night.
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_35857_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5436.59 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:21:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LolaParadise_35857_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Oksana Rose- First XXX

Xlgirls.com- Oksana Rose- First XXX

Description:
    I like it when the guy takes control in the bedroom and tells me what to do, cute, young Oksana Rose said. Oksana has met the right guy for that. After a quick chat with the photographer as she sits on the bed, JMac comes over and give her his customary greeting for big-boobed girls. That_s reaching out to feel a breast instead of shaking hands. Oksana_s not wearing any panties under her denim skirt but she is wearing a bra for her great big 34Gs under her thin top. Sucking and squeezing her tits is his way of introducing himself. Oksana turns around so JMac can feel and spank her firm ass-cheeks. Ass-kissing is fun with a young hottie like her. Oksana takes things into hand when JMac drops his drawers. She loves to give blow jobs and tit-fucks and swallows his cock. I_m a blow job queen Oksana said. I absolutely love giving blow jobs and my gag reflex is almost non-existent. Jiggly Oksana is gagging for a fuck from the anticipation of her first XLGirls hardcore scene, the breast play and the cock in her mouth. She mounts JMac_s dick in cowgirl and rides it hard as he spanks her fleshy butt.
    Model:
    Oksana Rose and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : OksanaRose_34328_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1281.92 MB
    Duration : 00:22:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:OksanaRose_34328_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Lola Paradise Gets Wet

Xlgirls.com- Lola Paradise Gets Wet

Description:
    Juicy and jiggly Lola Paradise wants you to check out her pink party dress and how it fits her sexy, delicious body. She takes off her high heels and steps into the shower fully dressed to play with her big, heavy tits, the tits she loves to have sucked and squeezed. Underneath her dress, Lola wears lingerie that_s basically a G-string that also wraps under her breasts, leaving nothing to the imagination. Taking off the dress and her string thing, Lola soaps down her boobs, sucks her nipples and sprays her pussy with her showerhead. When Lola Paradise showers, she makes a show of it and enjoys the thought of us watching her and jerking off.
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaParadise_35999_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5010.15 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:19:56

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LolaParadise_35999_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Dancing At The Big Girl Strip Club

Xlgirls.com- Dancing At The Big Girl Strip Club

Description:
    Alix Lakehust at the Big Girl Strip Club is a popular hot dancer with the boys. A customer at the club has been watching the well-cushioned stripper all night. He can_t take much more of her big, shaking tits and grinding butt and his pants are on fire. After her show, Alix has no trouble talking him into a private couch dance in the VIP Room. Alix grinds her plump ass against his tent post, giving him a lap dance that he_ll want to try again and again. Alix is too good, however, and he_s got a boner that won_t soften. Their private dance gets carried away. Alix has given her customers a fuck before and she_s in the mood now for a new one. Strippers get horny too. He begins dry-humping Alix and squeezing her fat tits, rubbing her nipples and enjoying her face-warmers. She blows him down, sucking his balls, jerking his shaft and squeezing her jiggling jugs together so he can tit-fuck her. The bouncers outside the door are oblivious to what is going on in the VIP Room and the sounds of the fucking couple are drowned out by the music. They wouldn_t care anyway. Her customer drops trouser and begins fucking Alix on the couch. Alix is well-trained in the art of pole-dancing, and after the titty-swinging brunette rides his pole like a Pogo stick, he slips his cock deep into her cunt. Then they move to the ottoman so he can fuck her on her back. This accomplished lap dancer is an expert in male satisfaction and cum removal. Alix Lakehurst is truly one of Chicago_s finest.
    Model:
    Alix Lakehurst and Jack Cummings
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlixLakehurst_26289_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1264.41 MB
    Duration : 00:21:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlixLakehurst_26289_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Amazing Julia Jones Her 38GGG-Cup Wonders

Xlgirls.com- The Amazing Julia Jones Her 38GGG-Cup Wonders

Description:
    Can you guess what nation Julia Jones calls home? It_s one of the first things Julia tells you in the beginning of this scene. Julia says that the women in her country have big boobs because of the natural foods they eat. We_ve heard this before from other eastern Europeans. We_ve also heard beer mentioned by girls from the Czech Republic, Germany and Poland. Julia has never met another woman with boobs as big as she has. She doesn_t know of any big-boobed models. She was told about XL Girls by a friend so she emailed for information about posing. We guarantee you that your jaw will drop when she takes out her huge hooters to shake and swing them. When Julia leaves her house, she doesn_t dress to show off her big tits and body. She doesn_t like being gawked at, but guys are going to stare because that_s what guys do, especially if they_re tit-men and the lady they_re looking at wears a 38GGG-cup bra. That_s triple-G. She usually buys them at Marks &amp Spencer. Prepare to fall in love. Or at least consider moving to Romania.
    Model:
    Julia Jones
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JuliaJones_34909_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1343.92 MB
    Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JuliaJones_34909_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Brit Tit Blitz

Xlgirls.com- Brit Tit Blitz

Description:
    No matter where Sarah Jane goes, guys have the hots for her. Here she is in Prague for XL Girls and the photographer_s assistant Lutro is all over Sarah Jane in the elevator of their hotel. He_d like to fuck her fat cunt right there and then but Sarah Jane cools his jets for a few seconds until they make it to her room and her bed. Even though she_s a frisky little horny girl with big jugs and a big bum, she_d rather shag on a soft bed. Once they_re in the sack, Lutro_s main goal is to divest Sarah Jane of her dress and underwear and get his mitts on her fat tits. Mission accomplished quickly, Lutro_s cock gets a breast massage as well as a vigorous sucking. He tells her to look at the camera with his dick stuffed in her mouth and she obeys immediately. He gets Sarah Jane on her back and spreads her legs open wide so he can tongue her lady lips while she holds her tits. Sarah Jane wets a few fingers and spreads her pussy. Taking his boner in her hand, the thick cock-slut guides it into her pink slit. She looks at the camera as he pounds and she clearly enjoys being looked at with a dick up her pussy. Lutro shags Sarah Jane hard and shoots a load of nut-goo in her mouth and on her outstretched tongue. Lutro tells her to face the camera and stick out her cum-dripping tongue. She turns her face to the lens to show the cum beard on her chin. This girl can_t help but bring out the beast in guys
    Model:
    Sarah Jane and Lutro
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahJane_32855_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1218.67 MB
    Duration : 00:20:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SarahJane_32855_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Rooftop Hot Tubber

Xlgirls.com- Rooftop Hot Tubber

Description:
    Maggie is sure to hold a place in your heart and other body parts. Maggie has a phenomenal body and very big boobs. Enough people told Maggie that she should try modeling so she decided to take the plunge. In this video, Maggie takes another kind of plunge, this one in a hot tub on a rooftop in Budapest, giving our photographer the opportunity to chat her up while she relaxes and we get to know a little about her. She teaches scuba diving and likes to travel. Fortunately, XL Girls was included in her travel plans.
    Model:
    Maggie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Maggie_29796_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 132.61 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Maggie_29796_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4