Page 41 of 373 First ... 3139404142435191141 ... Last

Xlgirls.com- Trinety G. Her XBox

Xlgirls.com- Trinety G. Her XBox

Description:
    Fair-skinned Trinety is a webcammer and a gamer girl who really loves her XBox. A lot of webcammers are gamers. When Trinety is not camming, she_s gaming and says she likes it when guys game their wood when they_re perving on her. Trinety_s real game is when she takes off her blue and white swimsuit and shows you her shaved XBox before she fingers and toys her sweet pink hole. Trinety_s always got an excellent mouth for sexy talk. We enjoyed her chatting as she undressed, played with her GG-cups and plugged her XBox. I_m your all-around basic kinkster, admitted Trinety. She _bates daily and loves to _bate and cum by using my Hitachi Wand on low and a dildo in my pussy. That_s another thing webcam girls have in common. The Hitachi Magic Wand with its non-phallic appearance for everyday relief from stiff and tired muscles.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_27814_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 896.17 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TrinetyGuess_27814_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tit Talk

Xlgirls.com- Tit Talk

Description:
    Now plump with bigger boobs and a bigger tush, Krystal Swift makes her first appearance at XL Girls. Our studio has never talked to her on-camera so this is a first. Krystal_s English is good and she has a sexy voice. With her tits looking full and ripe in a SCORE tank-top, the blonde-next-door is actually ironing her costume for an upcoming shoot in this interview. That_s a first. Krystal talks about herself and how she dresses. She says she wears a 7G-cup bra. That_s a Czech size. Converted to United States size, that_s a 44DDD or a 44F in the United Kingdom. The interview gets even better when Krystal takes her boobs out of her tank and keeps ironing. Her knockers hang and dangle beautifully. This is how all interviews should be. Pay attention to what Krystal says. There_ll be a quiz later.
    Model:
    Krystal Swift
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KrystalSwift_31797_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 458.47 MB
    Duration : 00:07:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KrystalSwift_31797_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Hooters Of A Horny Housewife

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Hooters Of A Horny Housewife

Description:
    The great Danica Danali tells you her erotic philosophy and her sexual needs while she waits for her dirty-dancing date with Peter O_Tool. She is another man_s wife from Texas, enjoying these on-camera flings with pro-studs I just like a guy who takes control and pushes me up against the wall. He_s rough and he knows what he wants. I just love when he touches me and takes me by surprise. He comes up behind me when I_m not expecting it, pulls out my tits, likes to play with them. I like it when he_s forceful and throws me down on the bed and rips off my clothes. It makes me so wet when he takes out my tits, licks my nipples and pinches my nipples. I like all that. Danica_s boff-buddy comes behind her as she_s looking out the window and takes her big boobs in hand, just the way she describes. He lifts up her teddy to grab and smack that fine, fleshy ass. As Danica_s pressed against the window, he shoves his boner into her housewife pussy, spanking her ass cheeks as he thrusts hard and fast. Danica turns around so he can play with her gigantic gazongas--tits fit for a king--then takes her to bed, lays her down and fucks those beauties. Finally, resuming their afternoon fuck, he spreads Danica_s legs wide open and buries his tool in her pussy.
    Model:
    Danica Danali and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_30695_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1486.49 MB
    Duration : 00:25:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoanicaDanali_30695_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Wonder From Down Under

Xlgirls.com- Wonder From Down Under

Description:
    I_m a sexually aggressive woman, says Lila Payne, new arrival from the land of Oz. Sexy off the charts. Exudes erotic flair. If I like someone, they will know it. Sex on a first date? Yes, if I like the person and there is good chemistry. If that person is boring, the date will end early. Someone being a very good kisser really turns me on. If the kissing is bad, everything else usually is too. Lila has a bright smile in her photos, videos and chats. What makes her laugh when she_s got the time to just kick back at home? I love old-school Monty Python and physical comedy. I also laugh pretty hard at funny cute-animal videos on the web. What a beauty writes BoobHound. And the fact that she loves her own boobs, too, and isn_t complaining about back pain, makes her even sexier.
    Model:
    Lila Payne
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilaPayne_32488_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1001.85 MB
    Duration : 00:17:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LilaPayne_32488_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Krystal Swift- Czech Mate

Xlgirls.com- Krystal Swift- Czech Mate

Description:
    Krystal Swift_s been a popular girl with The SCORE Group since she started shedding her clothing. She_s pretty, curvy, totally dependable and has a fantastic rack. She has a sweet, gentle personality. Her tits have gotten bigger and bigger as time has gone by. Whether she does horny hardcore or horny solos, Krystal gives her all. While Krystal_s command of English is very good, she doesn_t speak in this video. The only sounds are the squish-squish of her toy plunging into her wet pussy and her moaning as her pleasure increases and she approaches her orgasmic cum-zone. Krystal stopped modeling for almost two years. At the time, we didn_t know if it was a temporary break or permanent. Happily, it wasn_t retirement Krystal was raised in a small Czech town near Poland. It_s very quiet there so I moved to Prague and became a dancer. A photographer saw me and talked to me. He recommended I try modeling and I thought it was a good idea. I would not keep coming back if I did not enjoy this.
    Model:
    Krystal Swift
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KrystalSwift_36599_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5179.01 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:20:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KrystalSwift_36599_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Alaura Grey Is Back

Xlgirls.com- Alaura Grey Is Back

Description:
    When Alaura Grey debuted at XL Girls on November 3rd, 2014, she was an immediate sensation. The collective excitement never diminished. Alaura_s last shoot was at the beginning of February, 2015 and since that time, we_ve kept in touch asking her to return. For two years, Alaura was reluctant as well as just being busy with everyday life. Some events take time. For those two years, numerous pleas to see Alaura kept coming in from scores of guys crushing on her since they first saw her. When is Alaura coming back? they kept asking. We did wonder if that first time was going to be her last time. Alaura has a powerful magnetic effect, like the gravitational pull of a heavenly body. It_s not just her physical presence. It_s also her woman-next-door appeal that hypnotizes guys. And now Alaura_s back. Patience has its rewards. And the rewards get better and bigger. Alaura_s amazing breasts are two cup sizes larger. They_re now a 36M. Even relaxed, her nipples are prominent and look erect. More Alaura and some big surprises are next.
    Model:
    Alaura Grey
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AlauraGrey_33804_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 840.79 MB
    Duration : 00:14:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AlauraGrey_33804_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Jumpin On Juggs

Xlgirls.com- Jumpin_ On Juggs

Description:
    Carlos is up to something. He_s fiddling with Sashaa Juggs_ scale so she thinks she_s lost weight. But she really hasn_t. Carlos is happy with the way Sashaa_s body is and wants her to stay that way because he enjoys fucking this plump and juicy morsel. Once Carlos_ sneaky mission does the trick and Sashaa is happy, he_s all over her like a wild man, squeezing her massive mams, rubbing her chubby cheeks and bending her over the bed. He pulls his boner out of his pants and sticks it inside her pussy, fucking her hard from behind without bothering to take off his clothes. Turning her around, he forcefully fucks Sashaa_s mouth and titanic tits. She gets on her back and puts her legs in the air, waiting for his flight to arrive. Carlos dives into her pussy and drills away. Oh shit cries Sashaa when his dick begins pumping her. It_s a miracle the bed sheets didn_t burst into flames. Her pussy clamped on my cock like a vise, Carlos said later on.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_32184_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1063.03 MB
    Duration : 00:18:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SashaaJuggs_32184_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- More To Fuck

Xlgirls.com- More To Fuck

Description:
    Voluptuously curvy 34G-cup Melonie Max has much more to give than the average woman and much more to fuck. As the saying goes, she_s a whole lotta woman. Could you handle her? Melonie and John are having dinner. John stands up and, while shaking a whipped cream can, says, You know, I_m kinda full. But, ahhh...I was wondering if you would suck my cock. He has an unusual way of making dinner conversation. Melonie smiles as he says this. I love dessert, she replies. John takes his dick out of his fly and sprays a layer of cream on it. That_s his version of offering a girl dessert. It also explains why he doesn_t take girls to restaurants. Melonie kneels, opens her mouth wide and licks the whipped cream off his dick. He sprays more on it and Melonie licks that off too, engulfing his prick. She is hungry for this home-made tube steak eclair. They leave the table and head over to a couch. Fully dressed, they begin to get into each other. Melonie_s dress is pulled down around her incredible tits so John can suck and lick them. They are beautiful tits, just right for massaging hard cocks between them. She goes down on John_s rod again, her tongue tasting the meat. With Melonie on top of him, John fucks her boobs. The friction of flesh on flesh pumps up their sex furnaces. Melonie is anxious to get his fuck-pole inside her pussy. Still on top, she mounts John and rides him hard like a mechanical bull at a country-western bar.
    Model:
    Melonie Max and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MelonieMax_25891_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 874.69 MB
    Duration : 00:15:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MelonieMax_25891_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Summer Time

Xlgirls.com- Summer Time

Description:
    The first things I look at when I meet a man are his tongue and his lips, Summer 44JJ Lashay said. If he doesn_t have a good tongue and doesn_t know how to use it, forget it. If that passes Summer_s test, then the pocket package is next for inspection. Summer_s royal pair was one of the biggest we had ever seen, and we_ve seen a lot over the years from many countries. What made Summer decide to take the plunge into modeling? It was mostly the encouragement of friends who told me I would be perfect for you. I had never given modeling much thought because I am really a private person. I thought about it for a long time before sending you some snapshots of myself.
    Model:
    Summer Lashay
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SummerLashay_19646_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 711.34 MB
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SummerLashay_19646_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Cameron Skye- Bikini Busting Banging at XL Girls

Xlgirls.com- Cameron Skye- Bikini Busting Banging at XL Girls

Description:
    The plan was for you to help Cameron Skye pick out a bikini to wear today. That doesn_t go entirely to plan but works out even better. Cameron_s swimsuits are placed on the couch. Looking super-sexy in her sheer baby doll nightie, a big smile on her face, she walks into the living room where you_re waiting to see her try on those bikinis. Feed your need to watch Cameron model her tiny swimsuits. The bodacious, cheerful blonde can see in your eyes that you need some hot, afternoon action. She kneels to give you a hands-free blow job with lots of eye contact that makes you as hard as a rock. Cameron has a pretty mouth and cock-sucking lips. Squeezing your dick between her heavy tits, Cameron wants you to fuck them good. She stands to take off her bikini and spreads her legs wide so you can take possession of her golden-haired pussy and pound her the way you thought of pounding her when she was putting on her bikinis for you. The harder you shove your cock into Cameron, the more she likes it and the more her big boobs jiggle and shake. When the pressure gets too high to hold back, she_ll make you explode your load on her pretty face with her talented mouth and soft hands.
    Model:
    Cameron Skye and Chad Diamond
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CameronSkye_36333_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 6428.43 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:28:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CameronSkye_36333_2160p.mp4