Xlgirls.com- Sweetie Care- Perfect For XLGirls

Xlgirls.com- Sweetie Care- Perfect For XLGirls

Description:
    Very much a girl-next-door, Sweetie Care became a webcam model after a friend suggested she unleash her sexy side. Our photographer chats with Sweetie about modeling before Stirling Cooper arrives. It_s been super-duper fun, Sweetie tells him. They talk about lingerie, something that Sweetie, like all girls, loves as gifts, and toys also. Sweetie chats about sex. She loves spanking, dirty talking, boob play and licking and pinching nipples. When she takes her bra off, we get to see her huge tits and how beautifully shaped they are. Her nipples are very large and prominent. She plays with her tits as she talks to him, tries on different bras and tops and bends over to show the camera her tush. Big-breast lover Stirling shows up and is introduced to Sweetie. He looks very happy. We should hope so. She tells him what she likes sexually and shows him how she likes her breasts played with. He joins in from behind Sweetie, pinching her nipples and fondling her soft body. He puts Sweetie on her back to suck her nipples and has her suck them too. They make out for a few seconds. Stirling drops his pants and gives Sweetie his cock to suck on, stopping to rub it on her tongue, then putting it back in her mouth. Sweetie cups her tits in an offering pose while she sucks his dick. The perfect position to have her great, big tits fucked. She lies back so Stirling can spread and lick her shaved pussy. Turning Sweetie on her side, he starts to stud her, building up speed and power. The sound of cock pounding pussy is loud and mixed with their heavy breathing and moans. Sweetie gets on her hands and knees, her back to Stirling. Her wet pussy pulls him in deep and he resumes his deep thrusts. He instinctively spanks her ass cheeks. They are irresistible. After Sweetie rides Stirling_s dick in cowgirl, he indulges in one of the tit-man_s favorite hobbies, fucking a pair of big, oiled boobs pressed tightly together, and with Sweetie, he has a very special pair of breasts to cum on.
    Model:
    Sweetie Care and Stirling Cooper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SweetieCare_35890_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1374.15 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:40:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:SweetieCare_35890_720p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Leona Loba- Orgasmic Fever

Xlgirls.com- Leona Loba- Orgasmic Fever

Description:
    Leona Loba masturbates into a frenzy, leaving marks on her flesh as she digs her fingers into her body and cums hard. Leona_s a wild woman I have several drawers full of dildos and clit stimulators but I really love showing household items inside of me like golf clubs and cooking utensils, Leona told the editors. Leona and her husband try to visit a sex club whenever they can. She likes getting into a huddle with groups of guys while he watches. Leona_s a sucker for glory-hole booths also and loves blowing multiple dicks.
    Model:
    Leona Loba
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LeonaLoba_37686_720p.mp4
    File Size : 519.31 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:LeonaLoba_37686_720p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- CJ Woods Works It Out

Xlgirls.com- CJ Woods Works It Out

Description:
    CJ Woods hires Nicky Rebel as a personal trainer and invites him to her place to start her new exercise routine. She tells Nicky that she wants to work on her legs and ass first. CJ never even gets to do one situp because Nicky is all over her, feeling up her big tits and butt. The first workout position he puts CJ in is on her knees sucking and tit-fucking his dick. This is a professional fitness trainer? A quick check at XLGirls.com reveals that this dude has pulled the fitness trainer routine on Lila Lovely also. He should consider opening up a fitness center for women only and furnish it with couches and beds instead of yoga mats. XLGirls: What do you do for your guy to make him feel special, in and out of bed? CJ Woods: I take the time to pleasure him, not only sexually, but physically and mentally as well. I love for a man to have a sense of humor and make me laugh. XLGirls: What makes you laugh the hardest? CJ Woods: Funny jokes. XLGirls: What makes you very horny? CJ Woods: Having my back kissed. Gentle bites on my neck, and horror movies. XLGirls: What_s the best compliment you_ve ever received? CJ Woods: That I give amazing blow jobs.
    Model:
    CJ Woods and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CJWoods_38802_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1085.04 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:25:52

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:CJWoods_38802_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Taste the Tits of Laura Tithapia

Xlgirls.com- Taste the Tits of Laura Tithapia

Description:
    We asked Laura Tithapia to bring what she thinks is one of her sexiest outfits to this photo shoot. She picked out a hot pink dress that zips in the front and a pink bra and panties set. Why this outfit? She said she likes how it feels and that it lets her show a lot of tit flesh. Before this, I didn_t do anything I really liked, Laura said. I didn_t have a job I enjoyed. I would go to work and count the minutes until I could go home. Every day was the same and I would repeat my work until the weekend. I was so bored But now every day is different. I get to pose for pictures and make videos, show my body and get pleasure from that, have sex with new guys and make good money working with professional photographers. Voluptuous and SCORE editor Dave says that Laura has the Czech gene, which gives her a boiling-hot sex drive and a craving to be watched when she fondles her big tits and ass or gets fucked on-camera.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LauraTithapia_37945_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1189.29 MB
    Duration : 00:20:38

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:LauraTithapia_37945_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Deep In Lust

Xlgirls.com- Deep In Lust

Description:
    Khloe Lust had an experienced sex-stud to guide and control her. Tony DeSergio chatted her up in the dressing room after she had her hair, make-up and wardrobe done. A giggler, Khloe laughs a lot. He points out that she has a nice laugh. Khloe drops her straps and reveals her girls. He reaches out to touch and caress her nipples and breast-flesh. Tony continues to warm Khloe up, kissing and nuzzling her, hitting her erogenous zones and making her purr. With a smile on her lips, Khloe unzips him and pulls his jeans down. She giggles as she feels his hard horn through his briefs. Nice and hard, Khloe appreciatively says, rubbing the lump. She takes his cock out and puts it in her sweet mouth to suck. Khloe puts his dick between her big jugs, then pops it between her lips again. She gets on her side and stretches out, cupping her tits with her hands while his cock slides in and out of her mouth, hands-free. Khloe sucks it in a sensuous way, not rushed or mechanical. Tony holds her hair behind her and begins to pump her mouth while she pinches her nipples for extra pleasure. She can get almost all of the shaft in her wet mouth. Tony helps Khloe remove her panties. She gets on her back so he can fuck her tits. She uses her hands to squeeze her boobs together, squishing his cock between her soft, smooth mounds. Tony rubs his cock-head against Khloe_s clit and lips, then easily slips it inside Khloe. She gasps from the sensation.
    Model:
    Khloe Lust
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KhloeLust_29471_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1268.45 MB
    Duration : 00:25:10

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:KhloeLust_29471_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Roughing It

Xlgirls.com- Roughing It

Description:
    After meeting Cami Cooper at XL Girls, chatting her up and sizing her up, Carlos Rios knew he had a compliant and submissive woman he could rough it with. Putty in his hands. No frail lightweight, Cami could handle being seized, backed up against a wall, pushed around and manhandled as he grabbed, squeezed and smacked her big, heavy tits as the camera rolled. She enjoyed it. The mature MILF doesn_t get this kind of action at home or have one-day stands with professional studs. Carlos was her demanding tutor. She got good marks from her instructor. Cami gets drilled and pounded so hard, the bed frame was close to breaking. Her ass cheeks are pink from being spanked. Holding her by the head, Carlos fucks Cami_s mouth. He throws Cami on the bed, has her wait on her back with her legs spread open, her feet in the air, until he_s ready to shove his dick deeply into her mommy cunt. When he_s ready to bust a nut, he gives her his cock to jerk off onto her fleshy hangers. Her initiation is complete. She smiles at the camera as she rubs the cum into her breast-flesh.
    Model:
    Cami Cooper and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CamiCooper_32446_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 900.52 MB
    Duration : 00:15:35

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:CamiCooper_32446_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Uploading Into Angel

Xlgirls.com- Uploading Into Angel

Description:
    Lovely and busty Angel DeLuca is at the university computer lab working on her assignment. She_s a no-nonsense student, prim and proper. At the next station, JMac is busy too. Looking at naked girls on SCORELAND. That_s a big no at this lab. He also can_t help but notice the many inches of cleavage nestled in Angel_s blouse. Angel is getting annoyed at his staring and what he has on his screen and tells him he_s not allowed to log into adult sites. JMac counters by accusing her of looking at it too, which only annoys Angel more. They bicker for a while then he makes a play for her, rubbing her big jugs and sticking his fingers in her mouth. Angel knows she shouldn_t be getting down and dirty on school property and they might get caught but she can_t help herself. Sometimes the hottest sex is the sex that a girl and a guy should not be having. Angel and JMac turn the computer lab into a fantastic fuck room. Every which way sex is the name of the game, from pile driving to girl on top, with lots of attention paid to Angel_s heavy hooters and sweet cock-sucking lips. The well-endowed young student is not going to get any class work done today.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelDeluca_32664_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1291.99 MB
    Duration : 00:23:07

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/245457a85af95

Xlgirls.com- Creamin Mya s Pie

Xlgirls.com- Creamin_ Mya_s Pie

Description:
    This is the big city. And those are Mya Blair_s big titties. Jim_s phoned Mya for some fun and fuck games at his high-rise. She lets herself in while he reclines on the terrace. She takes one huge breast out of her top and presses it against the terrace_s glass door. Not to tease him but to show him what_s coming his way. She goes on the terrace with both hooters out and holding a bottle of champagne. Ready for some fun? she asks Jim, rubbing his thighs. Taking his prick out, she blows it sky-high. They crack open the bottle and pour a glass. Mya puts some of it on his lipstick-covered dipstick and continues to suck it. Swallowing his cock to the root, she gags on it. Gagging on cock is one of my fetishes, Mya said when she first arrived at XLGirls. I do great spit strings too. She does. Mya and Jim go into the bedroom to get out of the wind and shut out the city noise. Now they can spread out. Mya sucks on his cock some more, has her heavy hooters fucked and opens her legs for a pounding. Jim plays with her pussy as he thrusts into her, pinching her fat pussy lips together and then spreading them apart. He rams into her from behind, her screams filling the room. Climbing on top, Mya gets more pistoning-dick as he sucks her nipples and puts a finger in her ass. Slowing down the pace, he loses his load inside her pussy, then steps back so the camera can zoom in on the sperm dripping out of her freshly-fucked, pink slit. Now she_s dick drunk and he_s boob drunk.
    Model:
    Mya Blair and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_33212_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1121.51 MB
    Duration : 00:20:55

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/8b49d2e742bd4

Xlgirls.com- Deep Inside Monica

Xlgirls.com- Deep Inside Monica

Description:
    There_s a shyness about Monica Love that comes through in her videos, even when she_s masturbating. The girl-next-door type, she seems like she would be bashful to even say the word fuck. But she shows how not-shy she can be at XL Girls. It_s Monica_s first time trying a boy-girl scene and she proves how horny she can be with a good sex tutor. Waiting outside in the cold for her hot date, Monica is all big tits and shapely legs, her coat open at the cleavage zone to show how she fills her bra so well. When Steve drives up, Monica can_t wait to get inside and neither can he. As soon as they walk through the door, Steve is all over Monica_s breasts. He takes her tits out of her bra and gives her lip service, kissing and sucking her tawny nipples and areolae. He drops his drawers and Monica immediately gets a grip on his shaft, then cups her boobs together so he can pump her warm cleavage. They_re still fully dressed. Their clothes will come off piece by piece as they get it on. Turning Monica around and bending her over at the waist, Steve kneels and licks her pussy, then stands and shoehorns his cock into her pink hole, gripping her by the upraised skirt and thrusting hard. Monica_s dangling, heavy boobs shake and bounce in response and she cries out as his hips slam into her wonderfully fleshy hips. He lifts her left leg up and continues his boning. Monica_s pussy is wet and getting wetter and she_s very agile and orgasmic at sex. This is her first time fucking on-camera but she_s definitely a passionate hottie in her bedroom at home.
    Model:
    Monica Love and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32458_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1496.8 MB
    Duration : 00:27:26

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/d2c0034ba8f70

Xlgirls.com- Anna Katz- Fantasy Goddess

Xlgirls.com- Anna Katz- Fantasy Goddess

Description:
    Toni had watched videos and looked at photos of Anna Katz. She was driving him crazy. All he could think about was getting his hands on Anna_s massive, heavy and soft tits. Thinking about sinking his fingers into that soft breast flesh and putting a lip-lock on her sweet nipples occupied every minute of his day. Fantasizing about burying his face between her breasts only increased his craving for this incredible babe. Fantasizing about his cock being sucked by her pretty mouth and her pussy and butthole gripping his dick prevented him from sleeping. He got to make his dream a reality in this scene. He_d never experienced having wild, horny sex with a dream woman built like this. Anna fucked him just as hard as he fucked her. When she was riding him on top, his face was covered by her giant breasts. Anna rode him hard, and when she got on her hands and knees, her pumped her with every ounce of strength. Anna got on her back and put her bare feet on his chest. He fucked her fast and deep. Looking at her tits shaking in that position, her tongue sticking out, Toni had to pull out and pop on Anna_s breasts. His wet dream had come true.
    Model:
    Anna Katz and Toni Bill
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaKatz_38809_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 7383.83 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:29:21

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/ee6be6605c9c3