Xlgirls.com- More Bounce To The Ounce With Helen Star

Xlgirls.com- More Bounce To The Ounce With Helen Star

Description:
    Helen Star was drawn to the bedroom_s mirrored closet door. The builder that placed it there opposite the bed thinks like we do. Some of the awesome breast bouncing action was shot in slow motion. The guys love to see me and Erin bounce our boobs, said Helen, who_s got a black belt in breast play, as does her sister. Both women and men admire us. We can_t go anywhere without getting attention, even when we wear loose clothes. They don_t talk much, but their facial expressions say what they_re thinking. Some of them have looks on their faces like, _I can_t believe what I am seeing_ The women get jealous. You can tell by the looks on their faces. Helen and Erin are Romanian idols at this point. Now and then, an email or a letter arrives, the writer shocked that there are two girls built like this in the same family, but it_s all in the genes so the writer shouldn_t be surprised. The Star sisters have another sister with big boobs but no modeling aspirations at this time.
    Model:
    Helen Star
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HelenStar_34639_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 964.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HelenStar_34639_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Lovely Fucked

Xlgirls.com- Lovely Fucked

Description:
    I love to please men, said big-titted, big-assed Lila Lovely and she shows that by making Tarzan go ape over her. After fucking Lila, he shares his coconut juice with her, spurting on her face. Her outstretched tongue is ready to catch some too. I_m a submissive and it pleases me to please men. I like to let the man be the dominant, controlling one. A dominant, strong man knows how to take care of his girl and please her. Lila thinks sex and love make the world go _round. I would run into an NRA event and replace all the guns with dildos. It_s the thought that counts. I love getting compliments about my belly, my big boobs and my curves. I think more guys are not hiding their feelings anymore about liking thick girls. Can we get a like for Lila You betcha
    Model:
    Lila Lovely and Tarzan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LilaLovely_32340_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 978.36 MB
    Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LilaLovely_32340_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose- Ready To Pop Part 2

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose- Ready To Pop Part 2

Description:
    Erin Star made an announcement the day before this scene was posted. Going into labor a bit earlier than expected This is so very exciting and scary at the same time Wish me luck, keep your fingers crossed and thank you for your ongoing support Best wishes to Erin and her bosom buddy Sophie Rose, two sexy mammas. A few hours after Erin_s announcement, she gave birth to a girl. The talent behind the camera for this second scene is model and photographer Roxanne Miller, a SCORELAND and XL Girl since May, 2012. Sophie Rose, who calls herself Pregnant Doll, found out about XL Girls from Erin and Mia Sweetheart. Sophie enjoys doing sexy shows like this with other girls but she_s not into the sexual stuff and prefers soft eroticism. The girls play with maternity bras, undress each other, rub their huge baby bumps, cream their big tits, bellies and asses and give each other pleasurable erotic massages. Erin and Sophie rub their soon-to-be mommy pussies (but not each other_s pussies) lying side-by-side facing Roxanne_s camera. We asked Roxanne for her thoughts. XLGirls: So Roxanne, how were Erin and Sophie to photograph? Did they need direction or did they improvise? Roxanne: Erin being a pro already had some ideas and she knew how a SCORE Group photo shoot is going to be. Sophie, on the other hand, had her first photo session but she was very into it. They improvised and also listened to my ideas. And what was cute, was that Erin was directing Sophie a lot. XLGirls: Do you remember at what months the girls were at the time of the shoot? Roxanne: I remember Erin was 24 weeks and Sophie 30-32. Something like that. XLGirls: What was their favorite thing to do on-camera? Belly rubbing or breast play? Roxanne: I think they liked both. They had so much fun doing it. But since you know there is that stigma that you have to rub your belly with a lot of lotion during the pregnancy, they loved it a lot. XLGirls: Who was the more assertive girl? Roxanne: Both of them Erin was into it since she knew about what was going to happen and Sophie was excited about the new experience. They were both amazing
    Model:
    Erin Star and Sophie Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStarSophieRose_35358_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1006.09 MB
    Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ErinStarSophieRose_35358_1920x1080_8000_MFS. mp4

Xlgirls.com- Cream Pie Delivery For Jasmine Jones

Xlgirls.com- Cream Pie Delivery For Jasmine Jones

Description:
    Tony does not often drink scotch. But when he does, he likes it served by good-looking women with huge tits that he can screw right then and there. Perfectly understandable. You see, at this private club, guys and gals can bang each other without any hassles. After Tony gets his drink from Jasmine Jones, he throws a pitch at her and she catches it. Pulling out one big boob from her dress, Jasmine brings it to his face for him to suck on. Now look carefully at Jasmine_s right nipple before and after he sucks it. It hardens and noticeably elongates immediately after he sucks it. When she takes out her left breast, that nipple is also long and hard. If you saw Jasmine_s slo-mo breast bouncing video, the super-sensitivity of her nipples is talked about and seen in close-ups. While Tony is enjoying a mouthful of big boobs, Jasmine is unbuttoning his shirt. When she gets to his trousers, his horn is already hard and ready for Jasmine_s wet lips. Jasmine kneels as he sits and licks the tip, then opens her mouth wide in an impressive show of deep throat cock swallowing. Jasmine Jones has award-winning blow job skills. Tony undresses Jasmine to her stockings and heels and lays her out on the couch. It_s time to fuck. Spreading Jasmine_s legs wide, he finger-bangs her shaved, wet pussy and then finger-bangs her brown-eye. First he will fuck Jasmine_s hot, tight cunt, then switch over to fill her asshole with the stiff man-bone she dearly loves. (Please note: Our videos and photo sets are shot separately. In the video, Jasmine_s creampie is in her pussy in the still set, the creampie is anal.)
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_29985_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1697.32 MB
    Duration : 00:29:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JasmineJones_29985_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Katie Black- Bouncy Bubbly

Xlgirls.com- Katie Black- Bouncy Bubbly

Description:
    Katie Black is so lively and fun, she practically leaps out of the screen into your lap. And wouldn_t that be nice. Katie is a friend of Mia Sweetheart. They both have that special bouncy, happy personality. After Katie_s sexy show, she answers a few questions and then measures herself. Katie likes to watch movies and spend time with her girlfriends. When she_s home, she enjoys relaxing and watching a horror movie. We_ll bet that if she_s watching one with someone, she grabs that person during the shock moments. And wouldn_t that be nice to experience. My special talent is being sexy, said Katie and that_s the truth. She doesn_t seem the type but she said she loves BDSM although she didn_t go into detail. Katie rubs her pink pussy nice and hard after she plays with her big tits. She masturbates a few times a day, and both fingers and toys are fine with her. It depends on how she feels at the time. Katie has big things ahead of her and they measure 43 inches.
    Model:
    Katie Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KatieBlack_33785_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1182.63 MB
    Duration : 00:20:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KatieBlack_33785_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- XL Girl With A Baby Face

Xlgirls.com- XL Girl With A Baby Face

Description:
    I_ve had a lot of jobs and I can_t think of a more fun way to make money, baby-faced Cosmia said. Two separate friends of mine told me about XL Girls. I told them I wanted to do it. Our model rep saw Cosmia_s pictures, liked her overall look and shot her a message. Cosmia told us about herself between shoots. I actually remember coming home from summer vacation when I was 14 and all the boys at school were always staring. I_ve been a girly-girl my whole life. I like to hang out with my animals, take bubble baths and travel. I try to wear low-cut shirts but I can basically give a turtleneck cleavage. I love for my boobs to be up to my chin. I love to let my natural boobs hang. They_re pretty perky and I love them. Cosmia has a regular job and she_s bored by it. This is where the action is and what she wants to be a part of.
    Model:
    Cosmia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cosmia_34275_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 938.41 MB
    Duration : 00:16:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Cosmia_34275_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Super Sex With An Angel

Xlgirls.com- Super Sex With An Angel

Description:
    Angel DeLuca talks about her sex life, her big boobs and her domestic life before she grinds and rides and sucks and tit-fucks. She_s an angel who_s a devil in the bedroom. Like many girls who have modeled for TSG, Angel is married. The difference is Angel is married to a girl, not a guy. Angel and her wife occasionally team up on a lucky guy for one night stands. It may sound complicated but it_s not. When they_re done with the cock, they show him the door. Angel explains their system. We did have this one guy who we did keep around for a while but it_s normally more of a one night stand type of thing. We_re not looking to date, we_re not looking to be intimate...like that. We_re just looking for fun for the night and..._be on your way._ No-strings recreational sport sex? Works for us.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AngelDeLuca_28891_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1642.79 MB
    Duration : 00:28:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AngelDeLuca_28891_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Lisa s Two-Man Booty Party

Xlgirls.com- Lisa_s Two-Man Booty Party

Description:
    Lisa Canon is a very popular regular at XLGirls. She broke her on-camera cherry here in 2010 after seeing XL Girls magazine and writing us. At first, she posed solo, then contacted us only a week later, quickly ready to ride hard and get put away wet. Lisa is now a famous graduate of the XL Girls modeling academy. I_ve always been sexual, but sex in private is so different from sex with a professional stud who knows how to teach a girl what positions work best and how to move her body, and a camera five feet away from me...very different, Lisa said in the beginning. It opened up a brand new world to me because I applied to XLGirls without ever modeling a day in my life. I_d never been naked in front of anything but my mirror and my boyfriends before. In this scene, Lisa_s double-penetrated by two hard-pumping pipe-fitters in Lisa_s Two-Man Booty Party, one in the pussy and one in the ass. Lisa always satisfies her boys. Thank you for giving us Lisa Canon, wrote T.P. She is one of my favorite models. A girl like her is built to be pounded, and I jerked my cock so hard to her that I was sore. Welcome to the club, T.P.
    Model:
    Lisa Canon, Carlos Rios, and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LisaCanon_29197_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1056.62 MB
    Duration : 00:18:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LisaCanon_29197_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Office Employee Smiley Emma

Xlgirls.com- Office Employee Smiley Emma

Description:
    From head to toe, Smiley Emma is perfection. Every office should have their own Smiley Emma. If we had our way, every corporation would be managed by a Smiley Emma. There_s only one Smiley Emma so that_s impossible but men can dream of having a corporate corpus delicious like her in their workplace. Smiley is busy at her desk. She_s very corporate from the neck up and looking good and business-like in her eyeglasses. From the neck down, Smiley_s prestigious hooters are proudly on display in her low-cut blouse. It_s impossible to not look at them. Smiley_s paperwork bores her. The endless grind of office work makes her boobs yearn to be free. She takes her tits out and makes circles around her nipples with her pink marker. Soon her work is abandoned. There are better things to do, and Smiley Emma is going to focus on those things for the rest of this show.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33123_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1079.5 MB
    Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33123_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Briana Black Is A Curvy Pale Babe

Xlgirls.com- Briana Black Is A Curvy Pale Babe

Description:
    Briana Black masturbates and plays with her tits morning, noon and night. She has very sensitive nipples. Please note those blue veins and her pale skin, qualities a breast-man loves. Briana loves that attention. Growing up, in school I got more attention in public than I do now, said Briana. My family is modest so wearing anything remotely revealing offends them and they_ll tell me to cover myself or they_ll do it for me. I hate it. Female breasts shouldn_t be viewed as more sexual than a man_s. Briana is not a bra fan. Bras are the worst, or as my parents call them, _over the shoulder boulder holders._ That line makes me laugh. After masturbating with her fingers, Briana licks and sucks her pussy juice off them. I love using my fingers for clitoral stimulation. I masturbate daily. My Hitachi is my favorite toy but I also love using my Bad Dragon Demogorgon cock and my two nine-inch King Cocks. I am a creamy cummer. I can cum so quickly when my clit is being toyed. The most orgasms I_ve ever had while alone was ten and 25 with a partner.
    Model:
    Briana Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrianaBlack_35235_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 766.9 MB
    Duration : 00:13:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BrianaBlack_35235_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4