Xlgirls.com- The Melons Of Diamond Knights

Xlgirls.com- The Melons Of Diamond Knights

Description:
    Levi the bag boy (they don_t call him bag boy for nothing) helps Diamond Knights carry her groceries to her apartment. Where do you sign up for this job? Her huge melons keep falling out of her dress. She_s not wearing a bra and the top of her dress just can_t contain these heavy knockers. Playing coy, she asks him what_s heavier, the store-bought honeydew or her honeydews. Then she asks him if he would like to suck them. This is why being a delivery boy is worth the low pay. Diamond is very direct and doesn_t like to waste time with small talk when she wants the cock. He is a little dumfounded at first but the message eventually sinks in before Diamond has to mail him a letter. The girl wants to fuck That_s what we call one hell of a tip for carrying a bag of groceries. Diamond_s ass-quake presentation is worth the price of admission.
    Model:
    Diamond Knights and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DiamondKnights_23693_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1317.43 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoiamondKnights_23693_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Kamille s Pool Party

Xlgirls.com- Kamille_s Pool Party

Description:
    In Spanish, the word amora means a female lover. Which is fitting for 36I-cup babe Kamille Amora. A girl with her looks and body makes the perfect lover. We get our first peek at Kamille through some bushes and she moves closer to the camera to give us a better view. Always proud of her assets, she begins to tease and rub on her I-cup naturals before finally pulling them out of her top. This set is as intimate as any we_ve ever shot. You can hear the wind rustling through the leaves as Kamille cutely bounces her tits and rubs on her nips. There_s a running water hose nearby, which Kamille picks up to pour cold water all over her tits. Her nipples stiffen, and though she_s cooling off, we_re feeling the heat. Eventually, Kamille makes her way inside. Her panties are off now and she_s stroking her pussy. Do you like that? she asks. It feels so good. Yep, we do. Kamille makes herself comfortable, lies down on the ground and strokes her clit some more. Her moans are growing louder and her pussy is getting wetter by the second. Kamille_s orgasm is intense and almost silent when she finally cums. When she comes down from her high, she pulls her fingers out of her cunt and tastes her own juices.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_30547_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3285.17 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:15:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamilleAmora_30547_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Paola Zaguna- Nude On The Rocks

Xlgirls.com- Paola Zaguna- Nude On The Rocks

Description:
    Paola Zaguna found a secluded spot outdoors where she could be nature woman and take off her clothing without any peepers around to spy on her. With her trusty dildo in hand, Paola masturbates and plays with her huge tits on the rocks, both near the water and in the water. XLGirls gives major props to Paola for finding this secret location and adding a lot of heat to the local scenery. XLGirls: How do you find bras that fit those very big boobs? Paola Zaguna: It_s a bit difficult but I have to buy off the rack. XLGirls: When you go out, how do you dress? Paola Zaguna: I like to show a lot of cleavage and I like very short skirts. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Paola Zaguna: I wear a bra to go out. When I_m in my house I don_t. XLGirls: So, when you leave your house, you... Paola Zaguna: I get a lot of attention. I feel lucky to have my big breasts.
    Model:
    Paola Zaguna
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PaolaZaguna_36566_720p.mp4
    File Size : 799.07 MB
    Resolution : 1420x720
    Duration : 00:21:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PaolaZaguna_36566_720p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Gift

Xlgirls.com- The Gift

Description:
    What is The Gift? Is it the lingerie that Marilyn Mayson has stashed in her handbag to surprise her bed buddy? In our opinion, The Gift is Marilyn herself. She gets out of her clothes and changes into her new purple maid lingerie, leaving her eyeglasses on. (A nice touch. Marilyn makes eyeglasses look sexy.) Her bud goes bonkers when he sees her, and he doesn_t give her much of a chance to parade around and tease him in her new finery. In a few seconds, he_s buried between her legs, licking her pink pussy and clit, then fingering her. Marilyn reaches out to play with his horn, sucking it, stroking it, squeezing it. She lies back on the bed, head towards him so he can reverse titty-fuck her, his balls in her mouth as his cock locomotives between her marvelous mountains. Marilyn wants his dick inside her. Who could resist? And if a man could resist, Marilyn wouldn_t be in the same bedroom with him. He eagerly mounts her and begins to pump her gorgeous body as the waves of pleasure begin. She will get everything he has to give and a big load of man-sauce for dessert
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_28268_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1379.5 MB
    Duration : 00:23:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarilynMayson_28268_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Cleavage On Canvas

Xlgirls.com- Cleavage On Canvas

Description:
    Did you know that Roxee Robinson is a painter in addition to being a model? It_s true. You will see for yourself in this scene as Roxee creates one of her world-famous breast paintings. She needs no brushes. Roxee_s nipples are the tools of her artistic passion. XLGirls: Roxee, what is something you have tried but will never do again? Roxee: Sushi XLGirls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Besides being the world_s greatest breast-painter? Roxee: The power of spreading peace. XLGirls: If you could choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Roxee: Love
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32928_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 920.99 MB
    Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32928_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Amber Stevens- Bustiest Girl In School

Xlgirls.com- Amber Stevens- Bustiest Girl In School

Description:
    Amber Stevens saw one of the XL Girls ads and responded, eager for some fun. She came prepared to show off her big jugs and ass cheeks and cum and cum a lot. Amber twerks her butt and rubs her shaved pussy, eager to get you to lose a heavy load. Amber has a big clit and she loves to rub and vibrate it with her magic wand. With no wand at hand, Amber fingers herself fast and hard, and when she cums a second time, she squirts. I_m a pleaser so I usually get into what my partner likes. I love lots of clitoral stimulation and rough penetration. I used to have sex daily. Currently only masturbation. The wildest thing I_ve ever done was have sex with my boyfriend and another couple in front of hundreds of people at a party.
    Model:
    Amber Stevens
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmberStevens_35351_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 943.44 MB
    Duration : 00:16:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AmberStevens_35351_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Maid For A Garden

Xlgirls.com- Maid For A Garden

Description:
    After Roxee Robinson did hardcore fucking at XL Girls, among the praise were some emails from guys actually jealous of Steve Q. getting to bone this luscious redhead What can we tell ya? Roxee did promise a happy ending and she was true to her word. Now it_s time for some cosplay with Roxee dressed as a Victorian-era maid (in dirty old books like My Secret Life) getting a little crazy in the garden. Walk softly, talk softly and carry a big chick-stick is Roxee_s motto. XLGirls: Roxee, have your breasts ever broken a bra hook or a bra strap? Roxee: My breasts have broken straps, wires and hooks XLGirls: Have you ever broken a bikini strap at the beach? Roxee: Never yet broken a bikini strap, thank goodness those little tiny strings can handle some heavy hooters. XLGirls: Are you a shower or bath girl? Roxee: I love a long hot shower. I also like a long soak in the tub, especially one with jets.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32925_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 985.57 MB
    Duration : 00:16:56

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32925_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Natascha Romanova- Nipple Pleasure

Xlgirls.com- Natascha Romanova- Nipple Pleasure

Description:
    Natascha Romanova is proud of her huge K-cup tits and large ass cheeks. Said Natasha, Before I go to sleep, I need to cum so I rub my nipples and stick my fingers or one of my vibrators inside my pussy. I love to feel the weight and softness of my breasts. I love men and I also get great pleasure satisfying myself. In my relationships, I want sex as often as possible. I like aggressive, sexual men. I really like to be on top, facing my partner so I can cover his face with my breasts. He must suck them hard, very hard, and aggressively for a long time. If he does not, it is not a good sign for our relationship in the future.
    Model:
    Natascha Romanova
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NataschaRomanova_34694_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1058.88 MB
    Duration : 00:18:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NataschaRomanova_34694_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4

Xlgirls.com- Home Office Romp

Xlgirls.com- Home Office Romp

Description:
    Those high-powered executives and politicians and their high-powered workloads? It_s all bullshit. The only workload they really think all day long about is the load they_re going to shoot on their sexy assistants and interns. Take this guy, for example. He_s trying to seal a deal but he_s distracted by cute Kitty, his head of personnel. She_s going to show him why she_s head of personnel by giving him head while he_s on long distance. His business talk shuts down quickly so he can get down to real business and fuck her on his executive couch and she can jerk him off all over her big tits. This is how it works in the real world of the wheelers and dealers. I_m single, says cam-girl and ukulele player Kitty McPherson from groovy Portland. But if I had a guy, I_d give him blow jobs all the time and cook him breakfast. He would fuck me rough and sweet the way I like it and cook me dinner. The best compliment I_ve ever received was during the first time I ever shot with The SCORE Group and I was sucking some mad cock and I looked up at the camera and the camera guy gave me a thumbs up. Hands down, the best feeling in the world. The worst compliments are along the lines of _I love a woman with meat on her bones no one wants to fuck a twig real women have curves._ When someone says that, they_re objectifying all women and they_re not making me feel good, which is what a real compliment is supposed to do. I won_t say _thank you_ to that. I love my body and myself and that_s all that matters to me. When it comes to meeting guys at parties or wherever, Kitty says she_s super-introverted, and I don_t even go to parties. But I_d probably ask a friend to go up to a guy I find attractive and tell him to come over and talk to me.
    Model:
    Kitty McPherson and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyMcPherson_31770_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1055.44 MB
    Duration : 00:18:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KittyMcPherson_31770_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Amiee Roberts- Oil Me Up Down

Xlgirls.com- Amiee Roberts- Oil Me Up Down

Description:
    It was a windy day in Miami and even windier by the water, but that didn_t stop XL Girls from asking Amiee Roberts to wear a bikini and head out for the afternoon. Amiee gives us a hot body show, swinging her pendulous 40H pontoons and spreading her pink pussy. The camera swoops in up-close to explore Amiee_s fleshy pussy, closer than her gynecologist would get. After smiling Amiee has fingered her shaved snatch and popped her fingers into her mouth to taste her juices, the show_s not over. Pouring a bottle of oil on her big tits, Amiee rubs the stuff in good, her boobs shining in the Miami sun. Amiee is asked if she likes guys or girls. She says she_s definitely into guys. I_m a guy kind of chick, says Amiee. And what_s the first thing a guy asks Amiee for if he_s lucky enough to get her into bed? They ask me to suck their cocks. And on a scale of 1-to-10, how does Amiee rate herself at that? I think I_m a 10, Amiee says. I think I_ve mastered it.
    Model:
    Amiee Roberts
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmieeRoberts_31945_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 977.81 MB
    Duration : 00:16:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AmieeRoberts_31945_1080p.mp4