Xlgirls.com- Coed Craves Cock

Xlgirls.com- Coed Craves Cock

Description:
    If there_s anyone who pulls off the busty coed fantasy to perfection, Oksana Rose is the one. When her tutor drops by, the fucking and sucking begins. What was Oksana studying? Sex education? XLGirls: Tell us about this coed scene with Johnny Tattoo. Oksana: I absolutely loved this scene I_ve always had a schoolgirl fantasy and being able to live it out on camera was so hot XLGirls: Are there any XL Girls you highly admire and would like to meet one day? Oksana: Yes Milly Marks is one XL Girl I_ve been following before I even thought of joining myself I also adore Mischievous Kitty She_s kind of my girl crush and I love watching her videos. XLGirls: What do you think about when you watch your boy-girl scenes? Oksana: I get really horny when I watch my boy-girl scenes. I love watching my ass when I_m riding a cock. I don_t know why it turns me on so much. XLGirls: Maybe because you can_t see your ass during sex unless you set up mirrors. What do you like making better, the photos or the videos? Oksana: That_s a tough one, I love messing around and laughing while taking photos but it_s such a turn-on to get fucked in front of the camera
    Model:
    Oksana Rose and Johnny Tattoo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : OksanaRose_34330_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1225.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:OksanaRose_34330_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Big Boobs Ruff Riding

Xlgirls.com- Big Boobs Ruff Riding

Description:
    I love oral sex, says Nikky Wilder, who_s living up to her surname with this XXX scene. I had a boyfriend who said I was the only girl who ever deep-throated him, said Nikky. When I do it, I pop it all the way to the back of my throat. She_s quite a girl. Nikky_s 38DDD tits are suckable and fuckable. She enjoys dressing to show her girls off. Low-cut, too tight and too short are her fashion guides. Women give her dirty looks and hit the guys who give her admiring looks and leers. I like laying down with his cock between my tits. I_ll take the tip of his cock into my mouth while he fucks my big boobs, and then he can shoot his load all over me. I love cum. It makes good skin cream.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_29598_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1153.72 MB
    Duration : 00:20:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_29598_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Marilyn Mayson- Cum For Those 38K Tits

Xlgirls.com- Marilyn Mayson- Cum For Those 38K Tits

Description:
    Marilyn Mayson emailed an XL Girls editor that she wanted to shoot a scene. I_ve gained some weight but, of course, that means my breasts are larger than ever. The last time you shot me I was measured between a 38G and 38H. I now wear a 38K bra. We reunited Marilyn with JMac. The first move she made was to cover his face with her ginormous tits. He survived the lack of oxygen to give Marilyn a good, solid pussy pounding and a milkshake jerked all over those 38Ks. There_s a look of joy as she watches JMac_s dick spurt, jizzing her jumbo jugs. Marilyn likes to look at the guy and how he_s fucking her and she likes hearing hot sex talk. I like when they stretch my pussy and talk about it and how big their dick is in my pussy. I like that a whole lot.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_35476_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1273.85 MB
    Duration : 00:21:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarilynMayson_35476_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Creaming For Ice Cream

Xlgirls.com- Creaming For Ice Cream

Description:
    Nixie Night is dressed to thrill in her girl-next-door way, pig-tails and all. Like any sexy girl-next-door, Nixie is licking an ice cream cone. And playing with it. You won_t see this kind of romping at your local ice cream shop. I read a lot says Nixie. I own 15 different books about human sexuality from ancient Greece to now. She came to the right place to further those studies in sexology. I like to show off my boobs I like to wear tight, low-cut tops that really show them off. These words touch our hearts. Thanks for being you, Nixie Night.
    Model:
    Nixie Night
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NixieNight_29412_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1053.49 MB
    Duration : 00:18:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NixieNight_29412_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Texas Busty Legend

Xlgirls.com- Texas Busty Legend

Description:
    This is Diane Poppos_ sexiest outfit out of all the clothes she_s ever modeled in. And her tits and legs look outstanding, made to erect boners in her honor. People have always complimented Diane for her shapely calves and thighs. It surprises me because I always think that all people see are my boobs, said Diane, America_s legendary huge-boobed housewife. Diane likes to spend time at her pool. Mostly topless, naturally. She lives by a golf course and when she is out sunning, golf balls tend to land in her back yard. Who woulda guessed it?
    Model:
    Diane Poppos
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianePoppos_27043_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1140.52 MB
    Duration : 00:19:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoianePoppos_27043_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Single Wants To Mingle

Xlgirls.com- Single Wants To Mingle

Description:
    Steve goes crazy over Samantha Sanders_ big, generous tits. He needs to suck _em, fuck _em, squeeze _em and jizz _em. XLGirls: Samantha, how should a guy handle your breasts? Soft or hard? Samantha: It depends on my mood. XLGirls: Is your sex drive stronger now than when you were first modeling? Samantha: Yes, absolutely, it has definitely gotten stronger the older I get. XLGirls: Do you ever talk with your girlfriends about your best sexual encounters and the guys you_ve had with the biggest dicks? Samantha: Occasionally. We have girly nights, drink wine and talk about sex and guys. XLGirls: Do you like to talk dirty and nasty to your guys? What are the things you like to say? Samantha: Sometimes. It depends on my mood. I like to tell them to fuck me harder with their big, hard cock. XLGirls: Have you ever been with a guy where you sat across from each other and played with yourself and watched as your partner played with himself? Samantha: Oh, yes, I love to watch a man playing with his hard cock whilst he watches me playing with my wet pussy. It_s a big turn-on. XLGirls: What kind of kinky things have you tried in the bedroom? Samantha: Costumes, talking dirty, filming and role play. Thank you, Samantha Sanders.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_32056_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 829.68 MB
    Duration : 00:14:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaSanders_32056_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Kiki Rainbow Gets Screwed By Her Attorney

Xlgirls.com- Kiki Rainbow Gets Screwed By Her Attorney

Description:
    Kiki Rainbow needs a legal brief signed right away so she goes to the law firm of Fuckem, Bangem and Screwem. The attorney is hesitant to sign anything. He wants to study Kiki_s briefs first. Kiki is nervous about this delay. She needs his signature before the day is over. Now, Kiki is a girl who makes the most of her ample assets. That_s why she always wears the lowest sweaters and blouses to showcase her massive tits. Those tits are like a neon sign no one can miss seeing. Steve the attorney is swayed by Kiki_s argument that his signature is vital, not to mention being swayed by her chesty charmers. It looks like they_re both going to drop their briefs in the office. Steve feasts on Kiki_s nipples, burying his face inside her cleavage. Once he manages to extricate himself from between her big breasts, he sits her on the couch and replaces his face with his dick. A good attorney always tit-fucks his busty clients first before really fucking them. Kiki holds her pale, blue-veined boobs in her hands as Steve moves up higher to fuck her wet mouth balls-deep. Kiki holds his cock in her throat for a few seconds before he pulls out and goes back in again. The blonde Brit blouse-buster makes gagging, gargling and sucking sounds while Steve pumps her mouth. Steve tells her to spit on her boobs. He has to fuck them again. While he_s fucking her tits like a maniac, Steve_s assistant Dom walks into the office. Kiki smiles as Dom unzips and takes his prick out too. She takes his cock in her hand and jerks him. Steve is absorbed in fucking Kiki_s tits when he glances down and sees Dom cutting in on his client session. He blows up for a second but then tells Dom to go ahead and give Kiki some. They both smash Kiki on the couch, taking turns on her pussy and throat in Steve_s soundproof office. It_s not known at this time if Kiki got that signature. She did get plenty of sperm samples all over her tits and lips.
    Model:
    Kiki Rainbow, Dom Ully, and Steve Q
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KikiRainbow_34796_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1596.25 MB
    Duration : 00:27:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KikiRainbow_34796_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Cute Sexy

Xlgirls.com- Cute Sexy

Description:
    The director nails it when he sees Harley Ann. Harley Ann is indeed a cutie-pie. Sweet, charming and adorable. Makes a guy want to squeeze and hug her. Lick her all over. Harley Ann knows how to dress that sexy body in a tight cardigan and short skirt. The girl knows. She knows how to undress to impress. Harley also knows how to smoothly unbutton that cardigan and talk dirty, pop her bra off and get hands-on with her sweet tits. She then turns around, sticks her whooty butt in the air and rubs her tasty-looking taco. Harley sticks her fingers in her cookie jar and makes her love button hard. Then she turns around, spreads her legs wide and plays that special instrument girls play called the clit-ar, making horny music. Harley Ann licks her fingers to taste her flavorful girl juice and tongues her nipples to make them stiff.
    Model:
    Harley Ann
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarleyAnn_30524_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 757.63 MB
    Duration : 00:13:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HarleyAnn_30524_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Boobs Unlimited

Xlgirls.com- Boobs Unlimited

Description:
    Mahogany Masters needs bras that have five hooks to support the weight of her incredible, luscious tits. She hooks from the front and slides the bra around so that the cups are in position. She has her own special technique to get her boobs snugly into those cups. My favorite foreplay is to get full-body massages with lots of attention paid to my breasts, Mahogany said. I enjoy a lot of breast play. After that, I like to receive oral sex. Mahogany is a woman who enjoys a formal kind of date. I like a nice dinner with drinks and live music. We might close the night with a little adult fun if there_s a lot of chemistry. I love the beach, particularly at night when you can get a little frisky sometimes. I_m very easy and I love to have fun, fun, fun.
    Model:
    Mahogany Masters
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MahoganyMasters_34048_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1007.3 MB
    Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MahoganyMasters_34048_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Savana Blue- I Love Cock

Xlgirls.com- Savana Blue- I Love Cock

Description:
    Yes, the extremely hot and horny Savana Blue does love the cock and we saw this from the start. This XL Girls scene begins with interviews of both Savana and her X-Man Carlos Rios. Ladies first. I love sex, says Savana. I love being fucked every way possible. I love it in my pussy, my ass, I love sucking dick. I just love sex. I love doggie-style. I think doggie-style is my favorite. What does Savana want Carlos to do to her? She_s been eager for his package since they met. I want Carlos to treat me like a dirty little slut. I want him to fuck me balls-deep with that cock that I know is gonna be huge. I want him to grab my hair and force me to take his cock in my mouth. I wanna suck his dick deep and give him a sloppy blow job. I want him to fuck the shit out of me. As Carlos points out, She has an inner demon that she wants to let out.
    Model:
    Savana Blue and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SavanaBlue_31968_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1252.14 MB
    Duration : 00:23:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SavanaBlue_31968_1080p.mp4