Xlgirls.com- Soft Curves For Hard Men

Xlgirls.com- Soft Curves For Hard Men

Description:
    There is only one Micky Bells. She was blessed in the genetic lottery. I go on a few dates to make sure before I go all the way. Ia€ˆprefer to wait. I think it is better when you wait. Ia€ˆlike a man to kiss me all over my body. I want him to make me feel like a queen. Ia€ˆalso like it when a man tastes my pussy. That is the best feeling. That is what makes me orgasm the fastest. Sometimes, it is not the actual sex, but the foreplay and the touching before it that makes me feel good. Ia€ˆtitty-fuck the men in my life. I think that all it takes is about ten minutes, maximum, and then a guy will cum. I can make a man cum very fast with just my breasts. I don_t mind. Sometimes they cannot help it. And sometimes, they want to see their cum on my breasts. Ia€ˆlet them decide.
    Model:
    Micky Bells
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MickyBells_27358_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 974.85 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MickyBells_27358_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley The Hidden Gem

Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley The Hidden Gem

Description:
    Brimming with sex appeal of the innocent kind and youthful freshness, blessed with soft, generous curves and big, pillowy tits, Diana Eisley is the ultimate example of random events leading to a great discovery. If one of our always-alert model finders hadn_t decided to have dinner at a specific restaurant at a specific day and time and Diana hadn_t been working as a hostess on that day, we would never have known what a gem was hidden in our neighborhood. Poured into a tight red dress, Diana takes you into the bathroom. She wants to show you something you_ll love. For a girl who_d thought about being a model but never actively pursued becoming one, Diana_s loaded with talent and skills on par with very experienced girls. I realized that big boobs are special when I walked down the street and every single guy was looking down there instead of at my face. I actually had to say _My eyes are up here_ to somebody. This guy was talking to me. We were talking about manga, one of my favorite things to read. So we were talking and I noticed that his eyes were slowly going down, and I_m looking right at him, because eye contact is a nice thing to do when you_re talking to somebody, and I literally went, _Hi._ I bent down and said, _Hi._
    Model:
    Diana Eisley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianaEisley_35779_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3380.2 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:20:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoianaEisley_35779_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- 40G-cup Babysitter Likes Married Men

Xlgirls.com- 40G-cup Babysitter Likes Married Men

Description:
    Hot chick Harmony White is chatting to Tony about a babysitter job when she puts her hand on his leg and lets him know she likes to fuck married guys. One look at Harmony_s 40G tits and Tony is hooked. They go down right then and there on the couch. Harmony definitely passed the interview. Guys are always complimenting me about my titties and my eyes, says cam girl Harmony. It_s always about the tits XLGirls: Harmony, how is sex on-camera different for you than sex in private? Harmony: I just get a little shy. Other than that, it_s the same. XLGirls: Would you say you have a different personality having sex on-camera? Harmony: I wouldn_t say so. XLGirls: Do you think that becoming a model and having sex on-camera increased your personal sex drive? Harmony: Not one bit. My drive is strong all the time XLGirls: Who sucks nipples better, guys or girls? Harmony: Guys suck on boobs better XLGirls: Who licks pussy better? Harmony: Guys
    Model:
    Harmony White and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarmonyWhite_32453_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1070.74 MB
    Duration : 00:18:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HarmonyWhite_32453_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Roxee Her Big Toys

Xlgirls.com- Roxee Her Big Toys

Description:
    Roxee Robinson has two gigantic cock-toys and she_s going to stretch her mature pussy with them. One of Roxee_s fantasies and sex dreams is to be watched while she_s getting worked-over by two big dicks. I love masturbating and when I_m being watched by the guys at home, it makes everything hotter for me, said Roxee in a voice that_s always sexy. I_m the MILF-next-door. I can be a bad mommy or a mistress. Whatever fantasy a guy wants. I enjoy the thought of men jerking themselves off fast and hard thinking about me while they look at my photos or my videos. I wonder if there_s any one picture or pose that makes them the horniest. The lusty, busty redhead has another hardcore scene scheduled. My favorite way to cum is by having my big clit licked, sucked and kissed. I don_t have one favorite way to be fucked. Any position that lets my partner hit my clit is a favorite.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32927_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1089.91 MB
    Duration : 00:18:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32927_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Beach Bunny

Xlgirls.com- Beach Bunny

Description:
    When it comes to boobs and butt, Ashley Sage Ellison has it in abundance. She left the chilly weather of Manchester, England for the tropical Eden of St. Maarten. In this poolside scene, Ashley models the skimpiest bikinis that could be found, swimsuits that cannot contain her incredible dimensions (46 inches, 36J). Her amazing breastflesh stretches every top to the maximum allowed by law. Guys are more interested in my tits than my bum. When I turned 15, my boobs started getting bigger. Then they got bigger and bigger and bigger. And that_s where I am now. I had to cover them up, hide them, when I was in school. I would get in trouble if I didn_t. Ashley hits the beach when the show is over and romps in the sand and surf of the island paradise.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AshleySageEllison_24563_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 859.77 MB
    Duration : 00:14:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AshleySageEllison_24563_1920x1080_8000_MFS.m p4

Xlgirls.com- DP Pool Party

Xlgirls.com- DP Pool Party

Description:
    This is Milly Marks_ first-ever DP, not just here but in her life. She_s never done a double-penetration with two guys. Here_s a girl out to check out the world of sex in more ways than she ever did before. It_s a sunny day for a bikini pool party, and that_s what Milly Marks is doing with her only two guests, two dudes. Bikini babe Milly kills her swimsuit. The bikini_s top strings must be made out of some space-age material that won_t snap under pressure. Her friends stop shooting each other with water guns to spray Milly instead. They tug on her bikini which is coming off anyway. The fun and games turn to another kind of game when Milly gets off her float to lead the guys inside for some indoor activities. They sit and flank Milly on the couch and she leans forward, taking each cock in hand to suck it or stroke it. One fucks Milly_s huge tits and fingers her pussy while the other fucks her wet mouth. Then they swap to enjoy each side of Milly. There_s no question that Milly has the biggest and best boobs they_ve ever been lucky enough to get their hands on and the most beautiful face, to add even more excitement. Milly gets fucked in missionary first while guy 2 gets a mouthful of Milly. They swap sides so Milly can get a hard pounding from behind. Milly_s two-man pleasure party continues and reaches a monitor-melting double-penetration when Milly sits on one guy, taking his pole deep in her butt and leans back while her second pool boy fucks her in missionary. As Milly_s said before, if you_re going to fuck someone, you have to give it your all and be the best fuck they_ve ever had. And that_s what Milly always does.
    Model:
    Milly Marks, Codey Steele, and Robby Echo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_34002_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1340.08 MB
    Duration : 00:22:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_34002_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Calling Nurse Terri Jane To Emergency Ward K

Xlgirls.com- Calling Nurse Terri Jane To Emergency Ward K

Description:
    Calling Nurse Terri Jane To Emergency Ward K. The Terri Jane treatment may not work as a nursing recruitment tool but it definitely will inspire a wave of potential patients to check into Terri_s emergency ward and drop their drawers. The sight of Nurse Terri bouncing up and down on the bed is spectacular enough to put any man in traction for a few weeks, and Terri knows it but she can_t help herself. Unfortunately, real-life nurses can_t dress like head nurse Terri. It_s a sad fact of life. The first thing Terri decides to do is give herself a complete examination. In this ward, the nurses wear bras but not panties. This helps to keep them from getting overheated during their rounds. The patients are the ones who get overheated. It_s a small price to pay for the best in health care.
    Model:
    Terri Jane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TerriJane_27132_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 799.66 MB
    Duration : 00:13:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TerriJane_27132_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Isa Gomez- The Breast A Man Could Ever Want

Xlgirls.com- Isa Gomez- The Breast A Man Could Ever Want

Description:
    The hills are alive with the sound of Isa Gomez_s large and in charge tits bouncing and flapping against her chest as she jogs up and down the stone steps. Then Isa does jumping jacks. She even smacks herself in the face with her boobs She has a black belt in boob-fu. Isa has heavy, soft tits that she can tug and pull and she does it with passion. She can suck a breast and hold it in her mouth hands-free while she toys her pussy. What a woman. She_s an energetic brickhouse. A luscious, tasty, juicy, fleshy brickhouse flowing with sexy juices. Que rica I don_t socialize much and I can be shy at times, Isa said. I like an extrovert who can make me laugh and makes me feel very loved. My sexual fantasy is to make love on top of a tree and to give a man a rim job. I love to give and receive oral. But I only have sex three or four times a month. A lot of breast play is important to me during foreplay, a lot of kissing my tits and nipple sucking. A guy has to love tits or we can_t really be together.
    Model:
    Isa Gomez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IsaGomez_35141_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1175.22 MB
    Duration : 00:20:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IsaGomez_35141_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- A BBC Is In Mya Blair s Ass

Xlgirls.com- A BBC Is In Mya Blair_s Ass

Description:
    It makes the staff of XL Girls feel good to play matchmaker, even if it_s for the afternoon. Take our happy couple of the day, the very chesty Carolina hottie Mya Blair and Mr. Jax Slayer. Mya gets well acquainted with the pussy-stretching tool of Jax_s trade and gets slayed good. After some small talk and getting to know you interaction, before getting to blow you time, Jax gets to play with Mya_s big, pale, fleshy tits, the heavy, juicy jugs that make the guys scream with happiness. Jax is impressed by how Mya can lift up one breast and suck the nipple. Helping Mya strip down to her thong panties, Jax can_t keep his hands off Mya_s soft knockers, jiggling and squeezing, his fingers sinking softly into her creamy tit-meat. He peels off her panties but leaves her black pumps on and admires her blonde, furry pussy. Mya gasps with pleasure at the sight of Jax_s BBC when she unzips him and can_t wait to take it in her mouth. She worships it with her tongue. Jax has Mya sit on the bed and fucks her tits, finishing it by tapping her boobs with his dick like a hammer. Their first fuck is a cowgirl. Mya sits on his pole and rides, her ass bouncing up and down. Jax rams Mya good then turns her around for more in reverse cowgirl and then from the side. With Mya on her back, Jax slowly penetrates her asshole. The curvy doll rubs her pussy as his cock inches into her opening butt, moaning Oh, my god and rolling her eyes. Jax slowly pulls his meat hammer out for Mya to suck on, fresh out of her ass. Then back in Mya_s butt it goes. It looks like this matchmaking was a success even though there will be no marriage plans in the future for this happy couple.
    Model:
    Mya Blair and Jax Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_34508_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1477.39 MB
    Duration : 00:28:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_34508_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Veronica Bow Wants You To Jack

Xlgirls.com- Veronica Bow Wants You To Jack

Description:
    I was the bustiest girl growing up in my neighborhood but I was also the weirdest so not many people were interested, said 38H-cupper Veronica Bow, Kentucky sweater-buster. Now they are interested, especially horny dudes who love chicks with big tits and asses. One of the first shots in this video is Veronica_s ass in a tight blue skirt. Veronica tells you that she found your collection of stroke magazines. That made her want to be your personal pin-up in the flesh so she can see you jerk the way you jerk to your spank-bank collection. Veronica used to work in a library. I love to read. Books are my escape and gaming is my go-to for fun. Role-playing games are my main favorites. Sports, watching or playing, has never been my forte. What is one of Veronica_s fortes is how easily she can self-suck her big, pliable tits. Our cameraman captures them moving in slow motion also. She sucks them so hard she leaves bruises. After fingering her pussy, Veronica tastes her fingers.
    Model:
    Veronica Bow
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VeronicaBow_35014_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1016.4 MB
    Duration : 00:17:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:VeronicaBow_35014_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4