Xlgirls.com- Epic Sex

Xlgirls.com- Epic Sex

Description:
    In the understatement of the century, Amerie Thomas asks, Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to stick your cock between my tits? Amerie sinks her fingers into her soft breast flesh as she says this, staring at you. Only a crazy man would say no to this succulent redhead. Tony Rubino is glued to Amerie_s ample ass, rubbing her well-cushioned cheeks as she says this. His hands reach up to touch her big tits. He stands to sink his face into her great divide. A man can get lost between Amerie_s boobs. Amerie_s tits are jiggled and squeezed, her nipples licked and sucked. They climb into bed. He pulls his pants down so Amerie can get down on his joint and get to sucking it. Amerie is a verbal blow job artist, adding lip-smacking and other sounds of satisfaction as her mouth does its magic. This always adds to the excitement. His pole immediately stiffens, ready for a visit inside her pussy. Before that happens, Amerie wants to tit-fuck him. She wraps her hot hooters around his cock, then sucks him some more. What_s a tit-fuck without the girl beneath you on her back? Amerie lays back for a boob-banger. It_s time to fuck that pussy, Amerie_s booty call whispers. Their epic sex continues. They get it on, hard, fast and pounding. The bed holds up, but from all the bouncing going on, it seems more like a trampoline. What a piece of ass. Thank you, Amerie Thomas.
    Model:
    Amerie Thomas and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ArmerieThomas_30521_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1137.56 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ArmerieThomas_30521_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Glory

Xlgirls.com- Bikini Glory

Description:
    Dors Feline in the Dominican Republic looked spectacular in a skimpy bikini. Dors was quiet in this tropical torrent of tits. Her body and expressions did all the talking. The camera makes me feel sexy, makes me want to pull off my clothes, said Dors, a girl who loves vintage, retro clothes. Dors picked her first name from her favorite movie star, Diana Dors, a busty, blonde actress in English movies who was usually the sweater-nymph in her 1950s films. Dors was one of the first models at XL Girls with tattoo sleeves. Others would soon follow.
    Model:
    Dors Feline
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DorsFeline_26861_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 950.73 MB
    Duration : 00:16:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoorsFeline_26861_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Because One Man Is Not Enough

Xlgirls.com- Because One Man Is Not Enough

Description:
    Nikky Wilder is hard at work in the office. Well, not that hard. Who_s really hard at work is the guy behind Nikky. This lucky dude stares at Nikky all day. Her big boobs make him as hard as a rock and she knows it. Nikky and Tony sext each other all day. This is a huge issue for businesses these days, maybe even more serious than employees downloading naked pictures at work. Nikky sexts Tony and shoots a photo of her major cleavage for him to drool over. She decides to hook up with Tony and sexts him that she wants to fuck on the boss_s desk while he_s in the break room. Unfortunately, Nikky sends this message to the boss_s phone by accident. He picks it up and reads it, then goes back to his office and has Nikky come in. Will she get the pink slip for this transgression? No way. The boss wants Nikky_s pink slit, not her pink slip. He summons Tony to his office and discusses the situation with both of them. The boss wants Nikky and Tony to proceed with Nikky_s original idea and he wants to watch them fuck. Then the boss takes his cock out also. He wants a piece of this fine, foxy momma himself. Now Nikky can double her pleasure and double her mouthful of cum. This has been a very unusual afternoon at the office. Do you know a girl with huge hooters who also sexts at the office? The XL Girls.com studio staff wants to speak to her Contact BeASCOREModel.com.
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder, Tony D_Sergio, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_29601_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1551.98 MB
    Duration : 00:27:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_29601_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Ivanna Lace- Big-Tit Chat

Xlgirls.com- Ivanna Lace- Big-Tit Chat

Description:
    Ivanna Lace tells all (mostly all) in a candid chat while taking a break from her video and photo shoots. Ivanna_s English is good and she has a sexy voice and beautiful smile. She has an optimistic personality and always looks on the bright side. Ivanna developed those J-cup boobs early and is used to the tremendous attention she gets. It took months to plan for the photo session but we kept the faith and our studio staff always kept in touch with Ivanna, confident that it would eventually work out.
    Model:
    Ivanna Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IvannaLace_35456_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 495.51 MB
    Duration : 00:08:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IvannaLace_35456_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Bangin Time For Jola

Xlgirls.com- Bangin_ Time For Jola

Description:
    Today XLGirls presents a cooking lesson by new arrival Jola, a lady we met in Europe during our eternal model search (at BeAScoreModel.com). Jola is wearing her new Kiss The Cook apron over a bra so tight, her big boobs are overflowing the cups. As she mixes the milk and the flour, Jola_s melon-sized tits wobble and quake, an event our cameraman closes in on. This is the type of cooking show you can only see at XLGirls.com. Unfortunately, Jola_s culinary endeavors are rudely interrupted by Novis. He enters the kitchen and drops a raisin down her cleavage. Then another and another. Throwing raisins down a girl_s bosom chasm is a sign of sexual interest, similar to clicking the Like button on Facebook. Jola_s batter mixing will have to wait. Novis plans to give Jola his own nut batter and begins by playing with her huge knockers. After Jola_s cooking lesson is abruptly cancelled, the cook wraps her lips around a hard sausage instead. Jola_s appetite for good, hot sex gets satisfied right there on the kitchen counter and on the floor. Novis may not get to eat that cake Jola_s never going to bake but he_ll get to fuck Jola_s hefty coconuts and hot pie. They can always go out to a restaurant for breakfast instead...after they cum.
    Model:
    Jola and Novis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Jola_30381_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1222.77 MB
    Duration : 00:20:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Jola_30381_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- 50 Shades of Milly Marks

Xlgirls.com- 50 Shades of Milly Marks

Description:
    Milly Marks meets kinky dude Sean in a fetish session that leads to hot fucking. Just don_t leave any marks on the fine flesh of lovely Miss Marks, was the number-one rule. That sexy body should be handled with care. Sean orders Milly to crawl over to where he_s sitting. She_s wearing a black fishnet body stocking and heels. He makes Milly play with her huge, beautiful boobs, then he manhandles her rack. Kneeling while Sean stands, Milly sucks his cock hands-free and cups her tits so he can fuck her cleavage. Rock-hard from her sweet mouth and soft, luscious breasts, Sean bores into Milly_s pussy and domination-fucks her hard any which way he wants, spanking her ass and squeezing her tits. Milly_s boobs wobble and tremble when he_s on top pounding the brunette stunner. It_s 50 shades of Milly Marks, every shade a pleasure to enjoy.
    Model:
    Milly Marks and Sean Lawless
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_35886_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 5585.03 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:23:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_35886_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- She s Not A Dream

Xlgirls.com- She_s Not A Dream

Description:
    Lavina Dream beckons the XLGirls camera to come closer. Closer. Closer. She squeezes her big boobs through her top. She lifts it over her head and drops it. She squeezes her treasures through her bra and then gets rid of that too. Lavina is halfway home. She stands up to drop her denim skirt and starts to rub her pussy, moving her little panties to the side. Then the panties are disposed of. She leaves her high heels on. Lavina is now free to squeeze her succulent mams and finger her clit and cookie-lips. Her fingers are getting wet from her snatch juices. The magic toy appears by her side. She takes it and wets it with her tongue and works it inside her pussy. Jiggling it in and out in quickening strokes, Lavina places her fingers on her clit to massage that little love button, too. Lavina_s breathing gets faster and faster as she approaches a female explosion. One hand holds her huge naturals together while her toy hand makes its magic motions.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29445_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 733.38 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LavinaDream_29445_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tits In Tight Tops

Xlgirls.com- Tits In Tight Tops

Description:
    40G-cupper Miss Isabelle models her titantic tits in tight tops, a popular top-ic at XL Girls. One of the reasons this is a great subject for video is that it allows us to see how XL Girls dress when they go out. Izzy is quite the charmer and has a sweet voice in addition to her considerable bodily charms. The second white top lets you see her black bra through the material. That_s always a winner. There_s more to see. Our cameraman didn_t forget to have Izzy jiggle her titties and walk around in her tight, ass-hugging jeans. When the top try-outs are over, Isabelle masturbates with a big, realistic cock-toy and cums hard.
    Model:
    Miss Isabelle
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MissIsabelle_21608_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1226.84 MB
    Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MissIsabelle_21608_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Work It Out With Ivanna Lace

Xlgirls.com- Work It Out With Ivanna Lace

Description:
    There_s a whole lotta shakin_ going on with the fantastic Ivanna Lace. Ivanna shows us her daily fitness routine, complete with lots of boob shaking, bouncing, clapping and swinging. We could watch the shapely, sexy, curvy brunette do this all day. Dedicated breast-men will find plenty to savor as lovely Ivanna works out and peels off her fitness outfit. We don_t know where the girls buy their furniture but their sofas always seem to come with toys. Ivanna makes good use of that after her workout. We caught up with Ivanna, and that_s always a pleasure. XLGirls: Ivanna, we love your photos and videos. How are you? How is your daily life now? Ivanna: Last year was not easy for me, as it was for many of you. But thanks to the internet, I began to read more and communicate with friends. I don_t watch TV. XLGirls: Do you have any new hobbies? Ivanna: Almost a year ago, I bought a bike and one-to-two times per week I would ride my bike...until we had cold weather. I also study numerology and astrology. XLGirls: Do you drive a car? Do seat belts fit you comfortably? Ivanna: I have a driver_s license but I do not have a car so I often use a taxi. I prefer to sit in front near the driver. I always fasten the seat belt and I pray because very often the driver_s eyes don_t look at the road XLGirls: I wonder why....
    Model:
    Ivanna Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IvannaLace_36577_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 722.6 MB
    Duration : 00:26:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IvannaLace_36577_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Mya Struts Her Sweet Stuff

Xlgirls.com- Mya Struts Her Sweet Stuff

Description:
    My sexual fantasies are being watched, Mya Blair said. Using a strap-on on a woman. Office sex. I want to do a lot of sexual things. I_m sure I_ll get around to doing most of them eventually. Mya has a lusty sense of humor. I laugh the hardest from dirty jokes, puns and twisted humor, like Cards Against Humanity. Being naughty in public, teasing and dirty talking make me very horny for the fun that comes later. If Mya could, she would...I would go to a cabin in the woods with a breathtaking view and just have sex and nap the entire stay.
    Model:
    Mya Blair
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MyaBlair_34509_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 902.55 MB
    Duration : 00:15:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_34509_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4