Xlgirls.com- Behind-The-Scenes at K-JUGS with Jade Parker

Xlgirls.com- Behind-The-Scenes at K-JUGS with Jade Parker

Description:
    Tour the set of K-JUGS with special guest, the very hot Jade Parker. This video is loaded with candid fun and behind-the-scenes action of Jade and Samantha on the set and Jade in her wild XXX fling with the maintenance guy. Naked on the DJ set, Jade talks about her sex life and her erotic pursuits and interests. This special K-JUGS jackumentary is non-stop. XLGirls salutes Jade Parker
    Model:
    Jade Parker
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JadeParkerBTS_25540_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 129.8 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JadeParkerBTS_25540_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4

Xlgirls.com- Blow Job Class

Xlgirls.com- Blow Job Class

Description:
    Ivy, Libra, Madi Jane and Peaches attend Miss Shugar_s Blow Job Class at Big Girl Sex School, where they will learn how to use their mouths, lips, tongue and throats to service man_s gift to women: The Cock. Cock and scrotum worship is the goal and no one graduates until the girls suck perfectly. As class begins, the girls await with eager throats. They chatter excitedly. Ashley, one of Miss Shugar_s hung studs at this campus of cleavage, is the learning tool for this course. The girls are expected to use their giant jugs as well as lots of spit. Ivy is first after Miss Shugar starts the class. Then Madi, Peaches and Libra proceed, carefully learning how to suck Ashley_s big dick. All four girls take part draining Ashley_s nut-sack. They are now certified cocksuckers.
    Model:
    Ivy Dreams, Lovely Libra, Madi Jane, Peaches LaRue, Shugar, J.T., and Jordan Ashley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BigGirlSexSchool_Chapter3_19690_1920x1080_8000_MFS .mp4
    File Size : 1035.78 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BigGirlSexSchool_Chapter3_19690_1920x1080_80 00_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Dream Girl

Xlgirls.com- Dream Girl

Description:
    Here_s a beauty who brings out the tit-lover in any red-blooded man. Proudly showing her extreme curves in a very tight, green one-piece dress, Lavina Dream has a bunch of bras on her bed and she wants to try them on for you. Lavina brought them all the way from home just to model them. Trying on each bra, Lavina sucks on her nipples and shakes her massive, gorgeous knock-knocks hands-free. With her bright pink bra dropped below her tits, Lavina proves she enjoys hard wood by wrapping her hooters around her bed post and squeezing them together. Do you like this? Lavina asks in her Romanian-accented English (she sounds exactly like fellow Romanian superstar Arianna Sinn). What_s not to love? Some girls get horny with a camera trained on them and Lavina is one of them. She ends her bra try-ons and gets on the bed to spank her sexy clit and pussy. While Lavina_s getting her O-face on, she continues to deeply sink her fingers into her heavy, fully-packed breast-meat and suck on her nipples. Like American XL Girl Sarah Rae, Lavina is very oral when it comes to her own nipples. The girl can_t keep her mouth off her perky pointers. She should wear bras with holes cut into them where the nipples meet so she can grab the occasional suck when she goes out.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LavinaDream_29936_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1138.1 MB
    Duration : 00:19:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LavinaDream_29936_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Pin-Up Doll

Xlgirls.com- Pin-Up Doll

Description:
    And now for a completely different look at Queen of Hearts Trinety Guess as the Florida redhead does an XL Girl version of old-school pin-up with some modern touches and a vibrating wand that sends a tingle throughout Trinety_s plush body. Like Suzumi Wilder, Trinety is a gamer girl and keeps her Xbox close and her girlfriends even closer. I love pussy, Trinety said. I like my ladies curvy like me with tight thighs. Keep that pussy clean and pretty for me. I love to cum with my Hitachi on low and a dildo in my pussy. I_m your all-round kinkster. I like BDSM and bondage and raw, pure sex. I know what I like and I_m assertive about getting what I like.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrinetyGuess_32349_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 529.56 MB
    Duration : 00:09:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TrinetyGuess_32349_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Best of XLGirls Threesomes

Xlgirls.com- Best of XLGirls Threesomes

Description:
    Two of XLGirls.com_s hottest threesome scenes in one go-to double feature: First, Molly Howard &amp Marilyn Mayson get down on it in an interracial threesome. The chemistry and sexual energy Marilyn and Molly share is exciting and super-horny. Oh, you tear it up so good, Marilyn says while her fuck buddy bangs her. You_re deep in that little cunt. Oh, that pussy is yours. In part two, Marilyn takes on two studs and drains them dry. Dear diary, Marilyn writes as she ponders her future mini-orgy with two cocksmen. It_s always been my fantasy to sleep with more than one man at a time. I_ve seen this in so many erotic films... There will be no sleeping in this encounter, just raw, pure fucking and prick sucking.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson, Molly Howard, Juan Largo, Lucas Stone, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BestofXLGirlsThreesomes_30340_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_M FS.mp4
    File Size : 935.23 MB
    Duration : 00:52:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BestofXLGirlsThreesomes_30340_XL_MP4_HD_1280 x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- School s Out

Xlgirls.com- School_s Out

Description:
    School_s out for Miss Jennica Lynn and now she can knock us out like she always does in this after-class special. I was always the bustiest girl in school when I was growing up in Sweden, Jennica reveals, and we_ll bet that she was the envy of her classmates and the center of attention with her dedicated teachers. Jennica should have given that apple to one of her favorite professors at the university but who_s to say she can_t take it back with her in her book bag and rub it all over her body instead of eating it? Piece by piece, Jennica_s sexy-coed uniform is tossed aside to reveal the incredible figure that_s earned her a Student Body 1 Award both at XLGirls and her school. Hot clothing removed, Jennica spanks one out instead of studying. She knows everything about anatomy anyway. It_s too hot in paradise after her spanky session and Jennica must cool off after baking her cookie. She takes off her socks and shoes and wets her body down with a nearby hose, the cold water making her nipples hard. All done, Jennica walks back into the house. What_s she going to do when she gets inside? Crack her books?
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29950_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 396.7 MB
    Duration : 00:21:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_29950_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Scarlett s Job Interview

Xlgirls.com- Scarlett_s Job Interview

Description:
    Scarlett Rouge is the kind of job applicant every company needs. Her interviewer wants to know what kind of qualifications she has. Well, the answer is obvious. A beautiful face. 38E boobs. A sexy bod. He soon learns that Scarlett_s not really looking for a job. What she wants to go for is a hot ride on his office desk behind closed doors. They get into enough positions to fill out a sex manual. Tit-fucking and blow-jobs are only the beginning before the hard pounding. It_s clear why so many dudes would love to get into Scarlett_s bra and panties I like to drool and spit all over a guy_s balls and then rub and play with them, Scarlett said. Squeeze gently while I suck it. And you have to suck the balls. A lot of girls don_t like to do that, but I think it_s important to suck on them. You have to incorporate a little bit of everything when you are down there so that you can make a guy feel good. I like it when a guy cums in my mouth. It_s, like, what I am working for when I am sucking and stroking it. I want that cum in my mouth and I always get it I swallow. I like to swallow cum. I think it tastes good. Most guys want to cum on me. I like it, actually. There aren_t enough girls like Scarlett in the world.
    Model:
    Scarlett Rouge and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettRouge_25171_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1316.88 MB
    Duration : 00:22:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ScarlettRouge_25171_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Busty Masterpiece

Xlgirls.com- Busty Masterpiece

Description:
    Prepare to go insane. Prepare to telephone work and call in sick so you can spend the afternoon checking out New Discovery Dulcinea. She has a fantastic body, a beautiful face and great big boobs. Dulcinea will explain the source of her name if it_s unfamiliar to you. I have been told several times that I have a lovely name but oftentimes men do not approach me like that. I prefer to be hit on by women. You know at first glance that Dulcinea gets a huge amount of attention wherever she goes. Especially at the gym I feel so feminine and I_m able to offer people something that is really sexually exciting. I always wear a bra and two at the gym to keep them in good shape. My hobbies are art and design. In my spare time, I like to take and edit photos, work with graphic design, write and read. Dulcinea was actually looking for a job behind the camera utilizing those skills but she_s too special to not try modeling so she accepted XL Girls_ invitation as she explains in this video. When it comes to treating models well during their stay, the XL Girls studio is far superior to any schlock imitators. You will be seeing much more of Dulcinea and in boy-girl action, coming soon.
    Model:
    Dulcinea
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dulcinea_30958_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1332.78 MB
    Duration : 00:22:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoulcinea_30958_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Fruit of the Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Fruit of the Boobs

Description:
    Suzumi Wilder looks good enough to eat. She_s a blonde cutie with a set of DDD-cup tits we_d like to bite into like an apple. And we wouldn_t mind giving her sweet cherry a few licks and nibbles, either. Suzumi_s latest scene opens with her giggling as she bounces her soft naturals for the camera. We_re unsure if she_s ever looked cuter than she does right now. There_s a bowl of fruit on the table in front of Suzumi, and she looks pretty pleased when she notices a banana. It_s so big, Suzumi says as she picks it up and rubs it between her breasts. It fits perfectly right between my tits. There_s something in our pants we think would fit between her tits even better, though. I love big fruit, Suzumi adds. Especially between my tits. It_s so much fun. We can hear the frantic footsteps of guys worldwide rushing over to their local market_s produce section.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_31355_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 823.4 MB
    Duration : 00:14:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SuzumiWilder_31355_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Beauty The Beast

Xlgirls.com- The Beauty The Beast

Description:
    Analee Sands learned about XL Girls from a friend. He kept on Analee to apply, and after a week, she agreed. She was not kept waiting for a reply. Analee_s time on-camera was sadly short. She was not a professional model. For her, this was a fun fling. Sometimes I can be outgoing, sometimes I just want to be alone, Analee said. But whenever I am in the mood to be outgoing, my friends run for the hills. Because you just don_t know what to expect. I_ve dressed up in some of the smallest tops and some of the skimpiest little bottoms. Like, for Halloween. I_ve been a gypsy belly dancer. That costume had a small top and not a lot on the bottom. I_ve been Elvira, which was very unique because the top had almost no material. And the traffic stopped when I went to get gas. Completely stopped. I had that little dress on, the black wig, boobs out to here and I was very pale that season. When I got to the costume party, my best girlfriend said to me, _What in the world are you wearing?_ Our cameraman asks Dick to deliver his package to Analee and he_s ready. He and Analee get it on, and she sounds like she_s enjoying every thrust and thump. The bed was about to break. Luckily, it didn_t in mid-bounce. Analee said that she has a CMNF fetish. CMNF means a nude female having sex with a clothed male. CMNF is more popular in Europe than in the States. Her partner doesn_t join in that interesting kink but he does give her a finger-bang that Analee likes. She appreciates a man who knows how to work his wand and drop a load. Analee Sands, XL Girls salutes you. My family hates it when I wear tank tops. I_ll bend over too far and my boobs just migrate and fall out. I love horse-back riding, and the joke was that they needed duct tape and tie a bungee chord to hold my boobs in. I need to wear two sports bras to ride a horse for 10 minutes. One time they did fall out. They were just bouncing around so much, and I was wearing a regular bra, and there was no way they were going to stay inside.
    Model:
    Analee Sands and Shaggy
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnaleeSands_26396_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1129.39 MB
    Duration : 00:22:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnaleeSands_26396_1080p.mp4