Xlgirls.com- Jackumentary Arianna Sinn

Xlgirls.com- Jackumentary Arianna Sinn

Description:
    Arianna Sinn is one of the hottest busty sex stars of the last 20 years. Arianna was a web-cam model when The SCORE Group invited her to model. We pulled her out of the bedroom and brought her to the tropical paradises of Grand Bahama Island, Portugal and the Dominican Republic in the span of a few years. She met numerous fantastic models such as Miosotis, Taylor Steele, Michelle Bond, Natalie Fiore and many more. Arianna_s original shoots were in Bucharest when she was more of a SCORE and Voluptuous Girl in physique. Then she plumped up and her tits got bigger, much like Kerry Marie_s changeover. This Jackumentary looks at some of Arianna_s many scenes: solo, girl-girl and hardcore. The Romanian goddess inspired a DVD devoted to her and a website. It_s impossible to cover everything Arianna_s done with The SCORE Group. This Jackumentary is merely a taste. Each clip is identified by title. With all that, Arianna is actually a homebody. I like to go shopping, Arianna said in an interview. I like to watch wrestling, and I like rafting. I like to read. I like to walk in parks. I love my pet. I love to walk around with my pet in the central parks. Everybody in my family wonders why I have such big breasts. I do not know, but I am happy that I have them. I love them It was very surprising because I started developing before all the other girls in school, and I developed very fast. I met Miosotis in the D.R., and she is amazing. I met Karla James, Jenna Valentine, Taylor Steele and Natalie Fiore in Grand Bahama. It was a very beautiful place, and I was surrounded by all of these beautiful, big-breasted girls. I met Michelle Bond, Lana Ivans, Valory Irene, Eden Mor and Sophie Mae in Sintra, Portugal. I loved them. Every time was exciting and different because of the people from The SCORE Group. Some girls pose once or twice and then it_s over for different reasons. But not Arianna Sinn.
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn, Carlos Rios, J Mac, Jarrod Steed, Juan Largo, pepito, and Shane Diesel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AriannaSinnJackumentary_30682_1920x1080_8000_MFS.m p4
    File Size : 3882.75 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 01:07:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AriannaSinnJackumentary_30682_1920x1080_8000 _MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Ashley s Bountiful Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Ashley_s Bountiful Boobs

Description:
    I was the biggest-breasted girl in school, said beautiful Brit Ashley Sage Ellison. I was never teased in school because we had to cover them up and hide them. I would get in trouble if I didn_t. So no one saw them. I didn_t play a lot of sports in school. It_s a bit hard to run with boobs like this. At home: I tend to wear comfy clothes when I_m home. But I also like to walk around naked most of the time when I don_t have to get dressed. If I go out dancing, I tend to glam it up. Corsets, short skirts, big heels, big hair, that sort of thing. I_ve got a big bum too but guys are more interested in my tits. They always want to take a selfie with me. No surprise there.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AshleySageEllison_33280_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 832.45 MB
    Duration : 00:14:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AshleySageEllison_33280_1920x1080_8000_MFS.m p4

Xlgirls.com- Kat Vixen

Xlgirls.com- Kat Vixen

Description:
    Kat Vixen was one of the early VoluptuousXL Girls in 2002. She and her husband opened a site in 2000. Both swingers, they are still active in the adult lifestyle. They were one of the earliest amateur couples on the web. A very lusty, busty, energetic redhead, nature-lover Kat would get fucked by hung studs while her hub filmed the action. This is an excerpt of an interview from 2002. What sexually satisfies you the best? Kat: Clit stimulation. How important is cock size to you? What size cock do you like? Kat: Not that important. I prefer at least 6 inches, but any bigger then 10 can hurt if they don_t know how to use it. I have had 4 inchers who made me scream with pleasure and 10 inchers that hurt. What_s the biggest cock you can take in your butt? Kat: I can_t stand anal. It hurts too much so that doesn_t happen. Where was the most unusual place you had sex with a guy? Kat: When we were really horny, coming back from Canada, my husband and I pulled into someone_s long, wooded driveway so he could fuck me while I was bent over the hood. Do you like sex best in the morning, afternoon or night? Kat: I like sex whenever the mood strikes. Never thought of the time of day.
    Model:
    Kat Vixen and Torn Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KatVixen_9711_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 276.53 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:14:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KatVixen_9711_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Showers Bosom Buddies

Xlgirls.com- Showers Bosom Buddies

Description:
    It_s been a long day but a fun day, Harley Ann says. I did some scenes with some men Harley is wrapping up after a long day of shoots and what she calls awesome dick. It was a fun day, but a long day, so Harley is looking forward to taking a quick shower. Do you want to join me? She asks. We thought you_d never ask, Harley. Harley takes off her bra and panties and jumps into the tub, soaking her boobs and soft curves with warm water. Is there anything more sensual than watching a sexy chick take a shower? We can_t think of anything at the moment. That feels so much better, Harley says. Wet tits, wet pussy and a girl straight out of our wet dreams.
    Model:
    Harley Ann
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarleyAnn_31057_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 593.19 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HarleyAnn_31057_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Pre-sex Warmup With Scarlett

Xlgirls.com- Pre-sex Warmup With Scarlett

Description:
    A TSG editor visited the models_ dressing room at the SCORE building with a mission: Interview Scarlett Rouge (Yes, that_s the great Renee Ross in the first make-up chair.) Scarlett told all in this revealing pre-sex and post-sex interview, something we should do more of. We see clips from Scarlett_s sex time with JMac but the emphasis is on Scarlett_s pretty face, personality and body without a guy in the way (with all due respect to King JMac) and how Scarlett prepares for the scene, which is shown in a separate video. We even see Scarlett take a shower after getting a fucking fit for a queen by the cock king.
    Model:
    Scarlett Rouge
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettRouge_25191_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 605.21 MB
    Duration : 00:10:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ScarlettRouge_25191_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Breast of Tit-Fucking 3

Xlgirls.com- Breast of Tit-Fucking 3

Description:
    Nixie Night, Kacey Parker, Shyla Shy, Lisa Canon, Analee Sands, Sienna Hills and Sadie Berry can easily use their tit-sex skills to make any guy spray like Yellowstone Park_s cone geyser Old Faithful. The proof is presented in XLGirls_ Breast of Tit-Fucking 3. This video is dedicated to the wide, wide world of breast-banging also known as laying pipe through her mountain ranges, hiding the salami in the hills, giving a pearl necklace, hooter-humping, bosom-boning, driving the skin bus through the titty tunnel and ramming the royal rack.
    Model:
    Analee Sands, Kacey Parker, Lisa Canon, Nixie Night, Sadie Berry, Shyla Shy, Sienna Hills, J Mac, Jack Cummings, John Strange, Juan Largo, Lucas Stone, and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BreastofTitFucking3_30598_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1662.77 MB
    Duration : 00:28:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BreastofTitFucking3_30598_1920x1080_8000_MFS .mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Breasted Lady In Room 38J

Xlgirls.com- The Huge Breasted Lady In Room 38J

Description:
    When Danica Danali shows Largo how spectacular she looks wearing her new corset, he immediately bolts out of bed to play with her famous 38J super-knockers. This corset has a convenient zipper that allows fast access. He buries his face in her mountains, licking and sucking her warm, very heavy breastflesh. Danica wraps her palm around his shaft and begins stroking him and tapping the head of his cock against her engorged nipples. She buries his wood inside her cleavage and it simply disappears. Even big dicks are engulfed between her breasts. Danica gets on her back for a tit-fucking and holds her boobs together to make a breast-pussy for his boner. She squeezes her perky nipples as Largo plows through her voluptuous valley. Hooters like this demand to be fucked before it_s time for pussy sex. This is Danica_s 5th video at XLGirls.com since her debut in February, _11. Why not show your appreciation and comment below?
    Model:
    Danica Danali and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_28461_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 362.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoanicaDanali_28461_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Ashley Sage Ellison Jackumentary

Xlgirls.com- Ashley Sage Ellison Jackumentary

Description:
    A girl from Manchester, England who puts the word chest in Manchester, J-cupper Ashley Sage Ellison won both SCORE and V-mag Newcomer of the Year titles for 2009. In 2010, Ashley came in second in V-mag_s Model of the Year, First Runner-Up to Renee Ross. Ashley scored a grand slam by appearing in SCORE, V-mag and XL Girls magazines. Very few have done this. A beautician by profession, Ashley first started posing for a UK site and then connected with The SCORE Group. A photo team flew to England and filmed Ashley in her home town. St. Maarten in the Caribbean was next. That_s where Ashley met the great Euro-star Karina Hart who was shooting for the website KarinaHart.com. You can imagine the excitement they caused when they went out together. Footage of Karina introducing Ashley plus never-before seen bloopers is included in this Jackumentary.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AshleySageEllisonJackumentary_32937_1920x1080_8000 _MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1243.32 MB
    Duration : 00:21:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AshleySageEllisonJackumentary_32937_1920x108 0_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tat Chat

Xlgirls.com- Tat Chat

Description:
    We hang with Kelli as she has a spot of lunch. We hate to interrupt a girl_s meal but it_s a good time to take a brief Kelli Maxx tour and find out what some of her arm tattoos mean to her. The numbers 1959 on her right hand_s knuckles are her dad_s year of birth. Kelli was 17 when she got her first tat and from then on, she got more and more yet none on her back and her front.
    Model:
    Kelli Maxx
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KelliMaxx_30315_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 343.03 MB
    Duration : 00:05:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KelliMaxx_30315_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Horny Matrimony

Xlgirls.com- Horny Matrimony

Description:
    It_s a Nikky Wilder fantasy wedding and she is the fantasy bride, resplendent in her white veil and bridal lingerie. An all-nighter with Nikky on her bridal bed would be pure pleasure. Nikky_s a vocal girl and likes to tell you exactly what she wants to be done to her soft, dangerous curves. To make a man feel special, I touch his arms, shoulders, back and chest while looking into his eyes, Nikky reveals. If he does the same things to me that I_m doing to him, it lets me know that he_s in the moment and only thinking of me. Nikky likes to spend time at a quiet beach with her toes in the sand, but if this were her honeymoon week, she wouldn_t be spending much time outdoors. She_d be in bed the whole time getting fucked and licked by her groom. And that would suit her just fine
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_31517_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 685.4 MB
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_31517_1080p.mp4