Xlgirls.com- Tight Tit Tops Bras

Xlgirls.com- Tight Tit Tops Bras

Description:
    New Discovery Nila Mason just finished her photo shoot and there was something we wanted her to do before she went to her hotel for the evening. Try on some tight tops and bras so we can see how much she stretches them out with her massive M-cups. First, Nila tries measuring herself. Then she tries on some bras. The white one is way too small. Her boobs spill out from the sides. Shopping for bras, bikinis and tops with Nila must rank as one of the greatest experiences a tit-man could ever have. Aside from a hot date, that is. Her eye glasses give her that scholarly-sexy look. Combined with her rounded breasts flowing out of her short-sleeved, buttoned-down cardigan, Nila looks like a fantasy-librarian.
    Model:
    Nila Mason
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_32718_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 615.58 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NilaMason_32718_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Endless Curves

Xlgirls.com- Endless Curves

Description:
    When you think of Swedish girls, the mental image of someone blonde with a rack like Puma Swede might come to mind. Not a curvy, voluptuously stacked brunette with extra-big and first-class M-cup boobs. Beautifully shaped tits that drive breast-men insane. There is no one like Jennica Lynn. She is one of a kind. Blonde hair is a myth. Of course, we do have a lot of blondes in Sweden, but it_s not as much as people think. When I first moved to the UK, the guys would tell me how all the girls from Sweden have giant boobs. When I was in Sweden, I couldn_t find any bras that were my size. I just had to find what I could and make it work. We can thank the web for Jennica and other stacked and packed girls showing their goodies. That_s how we found her. Without it, the going would be tough. If Jennica was over 18 in the early _90s, she_d have most likely never known about us and gotten interested in hot modeling unless a boyfriend or husband was a fan or she discovered his secret stash like Annie Swanson did.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_31662_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 818.4 MB
    Duration : 00:14:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_31662_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Amazing Colossal Tits Of Danica Danali

Xlgirls.com- The Amazing Colossal Tits Of Danica Danali

Description:
    Nicky Rebel is in the bedroom looking at XLGirls.com on his phone when Danica Danali quietly sneaks in and interrupts his research. She can give him the real deal. There are many unanswered questions here, such as why he_s sequestered in the bedroom when she_s in the apartment and eager to put out, but why nitpick. A popular SCORE Girl once told us that she would catch her live-in boyfriend jacking. Nicky feasts on Danica_s colossal tits and uses her lingerie to play with them. Danica depants him, hot to suck his balls and dick and get her big fat tits fucked. Nicky pulls down her thong panties and finger-pumps her furry mommy pussy with two fingers. Since the ladies-first policy is always appreciated by Danica, Nicky gets on his back so she can get fucked in a reverse cowgirl position before they try others.
    Model:
    Danica Danali and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_38228_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4740.54 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:25:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoanicaDanali_38228_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- A Hot Rain

Xlgirls.com- A Hot Rain

Description:
    It_s Quinn Rain_s first time at XL Girls. The plump and cute little redhead boasts a 34K bustline. That_s a good thing to boast about. A male family friend would whisper to me that I should contact The SCORE Group and that my bustiness would be perfect for them, Quinn said. That_s rare but it does happen. The dad of Chloe Rose_s best guy friend told her she should do the same thing. I began to develop in sixth grade but I was homeschooled. I was the bustiest girl in school when I finally went to high school but I was a Goth girl so I think I scared all the boys away. Quinn buys her bras on the web, not off the racks in stores. I like to shop online, exclusively UK brands. Sometimes I sew my own so I guess fashion school was worth something. When I go out I dress to show off my body and boobs. Lately, I love crop tops with the under-boob cut out. I also like plunge-cut wiggle dresses. The next time we see Quinn, she_ll be doing the wiggle-jiggle with an X-Man.
    Model:
    Quinn Rain
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : QuinnRain_33336_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 892.16 MB
    Duration : 00:15:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:QuinnRain_33336_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Roxie in Chubby Twats

Xlgirls.com- Roxie in Chubby Twats

Description:
    Fucking a complete stranger without commitment and emotional crap makes Roxie hot to fuck in this scene from the DVD Chubby Twats. Roxie is a busty, middle-aged amateur who only made a few XXX videos. She liked being ordered around by Matt, a strict authority figure. Roxie enjoyed getting her tits played with and her pussy fucked, so she remained submissive and eager for the next banging position. Matt had sized Roxie up well. She was a sex starved MILF-type who needed hot-beef injections to stabilize her insecure personality and restore her stagnant hormone levels. A good fuck has healing properties for women. Man-juice has natural chemicals that help relax the female brain. Roxie may not comprehend the science but she appreciates the results. Running Time: 29:47
    Model:
    Roxie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Roxie_12203_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 182.8 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:29:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Roxie_12203_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Lady In Red

Xlgirls.com- Lady In Red

Description:
    I_ve been a naughty girl, Danica Danali says as this scene opens. I should spank my ass...just a little bit. Or a lot. Danica has a lot to love, and she_s making direct deposits into our spank banks with each firm spank of her plush tush. Of course, this full-figured J-cup fox has been in our spank banks for some time now. Danica_s spanking leaves her with light-red streaks on her creamy-white booty. Even a naughty girl deserves some play time, and Danica_s 38J-cups are perfect for play. After slipping off her sheer red outfit, she begins to fondle her tits and pinch her nipples. Let_s do some more spanking, Danica says, her nipples now fully-erect. Danica is getting herself very hot now, and she begins stroking her now-dripping pussy. She starts by diddling her clit, but soon she_s fucking herself with her middle and ring fingers. She fucks herself harder and harder until she pushes herself to an orgasm. That was fun, she says coming down from her climax. Naughty girls have the best type of fun.
    Model:
    Danica Danali
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_30700_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 790.01 MB
    Duration : 00:13:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoanicaDanali_30700_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sex Education

Xlgirls.com- Sex Education

Description:
    It_s Sex Education time at XL Girls. Not for Samantha 38G. She knows everything about sex. It_s for pupil Rocky who wants to increase his word knowledge. His quest to learn is not going to last long. Not when the blonde sexbomb_s chest is weaving its magic. Yes, Samantha_s tits are spellbinding. Rocky_s going to switch from studying new words to learning all about Samantha_s huge tits and a whole lot more. He comes closer and stands by her side, and not because he wants to enlarge his vocabulary. Samantha teaches Rocky all kinds of new words as she opens his fly and takes his cock in her right hand and his nuts in her left and plays with them very casually, like she does this every day in her classroom. Samantha was always a fine teacher. Her special cock-and-balls hand job will make a guy do anything. Samantha unbuttons her blouse and slowly jacks his stiffening shaft. She wants to know the Spanish word for cock. Wetting the head of his prick, Samantha puts it between her massive mountains, giving him a tit-fuck with her bra on. Samantha suggests they vacate the classroom and go to a nearby teacher_s lounge where they can be alone. Once there, she kneels on the floor and proceeds to give Rocky an awesome blow job. Taking her tits out of her bra and letting them dangle, she sucks and strokes his wood. He sits on the couch so she can suck and tit-fuck him before she takes his sausage deep inside her pussy.
    Model:
    Samantha 38G and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Samantha_31479_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1177.51 MB
    Duration : 00:21:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Samantha_31479_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tits Bigger Than Your Head

Xlgirls.com- Tits Bigger Than Your Head

Description:
    When I_m not getting sex, I do myself all the time, Rose told an XL Girls editor about her masturbation habits. I have to or else I_m going to be the biggest bitch. Toys work better than my hand. And I have so many now, like a bag full of them from filming for my website. Okay, maybe like ten. It_s not that much but it_s kind of a lot. And I use them all. A very open girl, for sure. When Rose originally began modeling at XL Girls, she Googled herself. I was shocked by all the places my name turned up on the Internet and the blogs where people could rate me. I was afraid to read them at first. There would be like ten pages of comments and they could be saying anything. But most of them were really good ratings of my boobs and performances.
    Model:
    Rose Valentina
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoseValentina_20839_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 700.89 MB
    Duration : 00:12:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoseValentina_20839_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Busting Bras

Xlgirls.com- Busting Bras

Description:
    Calling Jennica Lynn a bra buster may be a bit of an understatement. Gazing upon her supple, tor_-shaped 34M-cup breasts in a bra makes us question the laws of physics. Which makes it a good thing that anatomy actually was our favorite subject in school. We can_t get enough of studying Jennica_s anatomy as she slips on each of these overmatched bras. We_re not interested in how these bras manage to contain her knockers, we just want to enjoy the gorgeous view. In case it slipped any of your minds, the active ingredients of her anatomy are as follows: A 47-inch bust, 34-inch waist and 40-inch hips. In other words, Jennica is all woman. Which makes us hot, bothered and hard in her presence. I want to feel your touch, Jennica says as she cups her large, heavy boobs with her small hands. Feel your hands on my nipples and squeeze them just like that. Jennica never has much of a problem finding someone to cup and play with those big boobs of hers. If all of the men who wanted to play with her holy hangers formed a line, it would probably stretch across most city blocks. There are even a few guys who think it would be a great place to take a rest. I_ve heard a few funny pickup lines from men, Jennica said. One asked if he could take a nap on my boobs. Can_t argue with a man who wants some sleep. With Jennica and her soft boobs right under you, it would definitely be a beauty sleep.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29505_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 565.64 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_29505_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Serenity s Big Bra Show 2- Happy Birthday XLGirls.com

Xlgirls.com- Serenity_s Big Bra Show 2- Happy Birthday XLGirls.com

Description:
    Before she takes off her big bra once again and gets down to playing with her luscious body, Serenity Sinn, who is a professional baker, thoughtfully ices a cake, places several candles in it, lights them and sings Happy Birthday to XLGirls. Among Serenity_s many talents is professional singing. 2014 will mark XLGirls_ 13th year of bringing the world the best in well-padded hotties. Two weeks from now marks XLGirls.com_s creation. The site was launched in January of 2001. The forerunner of XLGirls.com, the first XL Girls print edition was published in 1999 as a celebration of Voluptuous mag_s best plumpers (SCORE Special magazine 29). The editors at that time foresaw the rise of plump girls that other men_s magazines had no interest in photographing and decided to try a magazine solely devoted to them. Many imitators have since followed. After Serenity blows out the candles and sings Happy Birthday to XLGirls.com , she doesn_t want to waste that frosting so she squirts some on her big boobs and has a taste. Then she gets down to her own birthday suit and whips out something for her candy-box that_s definitely not a cooking utensil. As for the cake, some of the staff got to chow down on it.
    Model:
    Serenity Sinn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SerenitySinn_29441_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 220.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SerenitySinn_29441_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4