Xlgirls.com- Hot For Kelly

Xlgirls.com- Hot For Kelly

Description:
    Was this the longest dick Kelly Shibari ever sucked and fucked? It was definitely one of the biggest I ever had in my life. I couldn_t get most of it in my mouth. I don_t think I_ve ever been filled so deep and so spread open. Now I know first-hand why girls who love lots of sex love big, thick cocks. Kelly makes love to this dude_s cock with her mouth, tits and juicy pussy. This is a gal who loves sex, the hotter the better. But it_s not all about the cock for Kelly. Intelligence is sexy. I really believe the brain is the sexiest organ. The flirting, the courting, all of that.... It_s just not fun without some intelligence behind the moves, the words. I always get turned on by a smart, sexy guy. This guy paired with Kelly has all his brains in his dick. And that_s all he needs to make it
    Model:
    Kelly Shibari and Deezki
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KellyShibari_20103_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1415.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KellyShibari_20103_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Hot Cream For a Titty Kitty

Xlgirls.com- Hot Cream For a Titty Kitty

Description:
    Lexi Summers_ free-spirited and eager approach to fucking total strangers in front of the XL Girls camera filled us with confidence in the future of the American teenage girl. She was 19 years old in this remastered scene. It looks like Lexi had lots of wild oats packed in her purse and ready to spread when she bounced on Enzo_s meat-axe. I like to move around during sex and switch things up because I think it keeps things going, but doggie-style is my favorite, says Lexi who had that look that said that she really gets off on being watched and photographed with a dick bulging her cheek and filling up her pussy. I can cum really fast when I am getting it from the back. I think in order for sex to be good, you have to use every part of your body. Lexi said her nipples are not that sensitive. They are big and all, but they are not really that sensitive. I like that they are not that sensitive because I actually like to have them played with and pulled on really roughly. I like them pinched and even bitten, so if they were too sensitive I think that I would be less into nipple play.
    Model:
    Lexi Summers and Enzo Lorenzo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LexiSummers_26325_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1883.98 MB
    Duration : 00:32:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LexiSummers_26325_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- New Discovery

Xlgirls.com- New Discovery

Description:
    I_ve always been fascinated by everything sex, Lucy Lenor said. But I do think most people are. There_s truth to that. But not many people live and breath sex like Lucy does. Before visiting our studios so men could get off to her photos and videos, Lucy sold men_s magazines and movies at her adult bookstore in Ohio. This makes Lucy and XL Girls a match made in big boob heaven. Before we get to the sexy stuff, we chat with Lucy. We learn what her likes and dislikes are. We find out what makes this busty chick tick. Of course, one of the things that makes her tick is a hard dick. But there_s much more. And she_s dishing it all in her debut interview.
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenor_31291_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1105.94 MB
    Duration : 00:19:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LucyLenor_31291_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Big In Texas

Xlgirls.com- Big In Texas

Description:
    XL Girls throws back to baby-faced Kaitlin Klien and her very first time. She_s waiting in the lobby of XL Girls for one of our videographers to tell her what to do. This is why guys become photographers. You think it_s the money? She_s a very compliant girl and Kaitlin dresses just how an XL Girls model should dress. A titty top, a tight, ass-hugging miniskirt and fuck-me shoes. Simple, casual and super-sexy. A Dallas, Texas girl, Kaitlin gets the full treatment. The photographer gets her totally naked very quickly. In eight minutes she_s spreading her pussy, with his camera a few inches away. One of the studio staffers brings a tray with a vibrator, a dildo, a string of anal beads and a bottle of lube. Everything a girl needs for a weekend in Vegas. Kaitlin masturbates her pussy and asshole for him for almost 30 minutes. His asking her questions and talking to her while she_s spreading her legs wide open a few feet away makes this seem hotter than the average spanker. Kaitlin would go on to star, and fuck, in Brick House Brawds.
    Model:
    Kaitlin Klien
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KaitlinKlien_13483_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 792.24 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:41:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KaitlinKlien_13483_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Roxee- A Canadian With Moxie

Xlgirls.com- Roxee- A Canadian With Moxie

Description:
    One of Canada_s national treasures, Roxee Robinson is able to unify provincial differences just with her big tits and thick ass. No politician can make that claim And now she_s known all over the world. XL Girls photographs Roxee in Prague, Czech Republic and she enjoys her trips. XLGirls: So, Roxee, do you notice any kind of difference between how Canadians and Czechs react to you? Roxee: No, not that I_ve noticed. If a guy is going to look and rubberneck, he_s going to do it no matter where they are from. XLGirls: Because we_re alike all over. What are the differences in posing at home versus posing for a pro photographer in a location? Roxee: Working with a professional is so much more fun and relaxing. They stage the set while a stylist makes you beautiful. Then they take your pictures and you let them worry about making sure the angles are perfect, and a professional will remind you to change your pose or your facial expressions. When you shoot at home, you must stage your own set, do your own makeup and select your own outfits, and it_s a lot more work setting up camera angles for self-shooting. Then you realize your expression was the same for too many shots I love the professional setting
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32515_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1049.93 MB
    Duration : 00:18:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32515_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Brick House Babe

Xlgirls.com- Brick House Babe

Description:
    There is no one single definition for the term brick house babe, but if a picture will do instead of words, then a picture of Danica Danali and a nearby stack of bricks will do the job. By sheer happenstance, Danica was making the video and pictorial Texas-size Tits when this construction area filled with bricks was spotted. So Danica walked over to check it out in this Bonus video clip. The place was deserted which was a good thing because all work would have stopped. Danica talks to XLGirls_ studio manager about what she_s been up to since her last visit last year, explains how to pronounce her last name and how she likes to be treated in bed.
    Model:
    Danica Danali
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_30696_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 358.61 MB
    Duration : 00:06:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoanicaDanali_30696_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tropic Plumper

Xlgirls.com- Tropic Plumper

Description:
    Scarlett Webb, a true southern belle, is pretty and packed with ripe plumpness. She was a great addition to XL Girls. I masturbate every day, sometimes a couple times a day, Scarlett said in an XL Girls interview. I have a very high sex drive and have yet to find a man that can keep up with me. Sometimes it_s just easier to curl up in bed with my vibrator or dildo then to go out on a date, because I know I will reach orgasm and then I can fall asleep with a big smile on my face. I do prefer sex with a man though as opposed to with toys, but I am very picky about who I sleep with, so sometimes a girl has to make do with what she has At home, I prefer to walk around naked. If I am wearing a dress, I wear garters and stockings with no panties underneath. The rest of the time I prefer wearing thongs, g-strings and cheeky shorts. I love lingerie so I am always looking for something new and sexy to wear under my clothes.
    Model:
    Scarlett Webb
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettWebb_14242_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 398.35 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:20:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ScarlettWebb_14242_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Ellie s Bra Show

Xlgirls.com- Ellie_s Bra Show

Description:
    Gorgeous Ellie Roe was always the bustiest girl in school. Now she_s enjoying 36F-cups and so are we. Ellie said she was a D-cupper when she was 13. She_s used to attention because of her big boobs and expects it at this point. There_s nothing I can really do to cover them, Ellie says. Even when I wear T-shirts, you can tell I have big boobs. I get looks from both men and women. It_s actually more weird if people don_t look at my tits. It feels like something is off if you don_t look. Ellie tries on hooter holsters in this bra show. There_s no shortage of volunteers willing to lend her a hand when it comes to trying on bras. Or anything else Ellie does. Besides trying on bras, Ellie tape-measures her bod and even plays with her big boobs and luscious pussy. She loves to cum or, as the British say, arrive.
    Model:
    Ellie Roe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : EllieRoe_31696_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1228.68 MB
    Duration : 00:21:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:EllieRoe_31696_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Even Cowgirls Grow Huge Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Even Cowgirls Grow Huge Boobs

Description:
    I like all kinds of music, but I think that soft rock is my favorite, said Micky Bells, one of the all-time greatest-ever big-bust stars. Micky may not be the singing cowgirl here in this karaoke joint but she does have a fine place to store her microphone. Right inside her prodigious cleavage. She won_t need a mike stand. Even without the singing, there_s plenty of fun ahead as Micky peels off her wild wild west costume (she looks very cute and sexy in it) and gets down to pleasuring her huge tits and lovely, cuddly body until she achieves blast-off. Micky wanted to do something that made her feel confident and sexy. Deciding to become a model and go bare was the best decision she could have made for a grateful world. Women spend thousands of dollars to get tits not even half as big and as beautiful as hers.
    Model:
    Micky Bells
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MickyBells_28983_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 443.92 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MickyBells_28983_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Hangin With Sara

Xlgirls.com- Hangin_ With Sara

Description:
    As a special bonus, Sara hangs out to answer a few questions in-between sexy, slow licks on her giant lollipop that she also rubs on her nipples... because she_s got a teasing side that likes to come out. The camera lens would have fogged up as Sara tongues the lolly but it was sprayed with anti-fog. In the morning, I like masturbation, says Sara when she is asked about what she likes to do when she gets up. And you might have thought, coffee and the TV news? No, Sara likes a nice cum first. Sara_s erection-producing lollipop licking and nipple rubbing continues as she describes the kind of guy she likes, a regular guy with a big cock which she endearingly pronounces as coke. Later on, some of the questions in English need to be translated into Czech. It_s a pleasure to listen to Sara in her native tongue, a tongue which continues to suggestively and slowly lick her large lolly. I think the guys will like you, says the interviewer in what could be the understatement of the year.
    Model:
    Sara
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SaraBonusHanging_29813_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 99.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SaraBonusHanging_29813_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MF S.mp4