Xlgirls.com- The Big Rubdown

Xlgirls.com- The Big Rubdown

Description:
    Renee Ross is boss Renee was due for a relaxing massage, a titty rubdown to soothe and tingle every nerve. Breast massages are in fact therpgutic. A complete breast massage should last about 30 minutes, longer if the masseur is a tit and ass man. Scented oils or mineral oils and nut-based oils like almond oils should be avoided in case of nut allergies. Renee enters the massage room topless, wearing a towel, looking excited. Her masseur is eager to get his hands on those national treasures. Renee_s tits are oiled and the clear fluid is rubbed well into her creamy, blue-veined hooters. They shine under the room_s lighting, their magnificence blinding to the eyes. Her tits were made to be man-handled. A breast-lover could spend hours just rubbing and fondling them, a tent pole in his pants the whole time.
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ReneeRoss_25338_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1003.35 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ReneeRoss_25338_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Redheaded Bra-Buster

Xlgirls.com- The Redheaded Bra-Buster

Description:
    Holding her sweater with both hands, Amerie Thomas shakes up her sexy tits. This is better than watching the World Cup. Amerie has her own World Cups to give her affection to. Amerie continues to play with her big boobs. She removes her blue pullover and reveals a colorful bra. She unhooks it with one hand and drops it to show her twin peaks of pleasure. Kissing, squeezing and licking them, the redhead leaves her lipstick mark on them. She can suck her own nipples, something that_s not as easy as many think. Standing up, Amerie turns around to show her butt in blue denim shorts. Most impressive The shorts come off and so do her lacy pink panties. It_s time to play spanky-spanky. Amerie_s two fingers pumping her sugar box make wet, squishy sounds.
    Model:
    Amerie Thomas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmerieThomas_30522_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 993.52 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AmerieThomas_30522_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Hot Sex For Lucy Lenore

Xlgirls.com- Hot Sex For Lucy Lenore

Description:
    Lucy Lenore_s booked an apartment. Rion helps her with her luggage. He shows her around the place and they chat for a while. Lucy eyes him up and down and makes him an offer he can_t refuse. Rion goes right for Lucy_s big tits and the room heats up. They stay in and fuck instead of going out. XLGirls: Lucy, how do you rate your sex drive from 1 to 10? Lucy: 13 Generally. XLGirl: Are you going to watch this scene alone or with someone? Lucy: I have never watched one of my scenes. I can_t. I have a model friend of mine watch them and tell me pros and cons so I can get better as a performer. I don_t know if I_ll be able to watch this either. But I_m gonna try and it will be alone, at least at first. XLGirls: So do you not watch your videos at home? Lucy: Nope I have turned them on and listened and kinda fast forwarded them. But it_s just too much for me still. XLGirls: How should a guy handle your breasts? Lucy: Gently My nipples are not very sensitive probably due to their size and early development but they do get sore a lot so gentle massaging makes me very happy XLGirls: How important to you is cock size? Lucy: It_s not. Really I_ve had 10-inch cocks and 5-inch ones. And I enjoyed them both. As long as there is a connection, sex is amazing.
    Model:
    Lucy Lenore and Rion King
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LucyLenore_33544_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1184.92 MB
    Duration : 00:20:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LucyLenore_33544_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Giant Breasts Of Anna Beck

Xlgirls.com- The Giant Breasts Of Anna Beck

Description:
    Anna Beck is a 22 year-old Czech who likes photography, snowboarding, skiing, knitting and singing. She has 45-inch bazongas and wears a 38G bra but we think she_s actually got bigger cups. Anna doesn_t speak English and since this is her very first video, she doesn_t say anything in Czech either. She lets her huge, well-veined tits do the talking. Anna is a mild nude model. She opens her legs but doesn_t spread or play with her shaved pussy and it goes without saying but we_ll say it, no toys or boys. Those marvelous tits are good enough for us Modeling is a lark for Anna, not a big career decision. Hopefully she liked it enough to keep showing us those Czech cupcakes. Her first magazine was April 2010 Voluptuous. Her photo is in the upper right corner. It was a very good day when her test shots crossed the desk tof the studio manager.
    Model:
    Anna Beck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaBeck_25652_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 312.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_25652_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Two Bones For Mrs. Jones

Xlgirls.com- Two Bones For Mrs. Jones

Description:
    Sexy Jasmine Jones has made a slight boo-boo. She_s separately invited Tony and Carlos over for a hot date and they_ve both shown up at the same time. Is Jasmine stuck? What_s a girl to do? When she_s Jasmine Jones, she lets both of them have her at the same time so there are no hard feelings for the faux pas. This is a very democratic way to settle things. For a hot-blooded woman like this, two men at one time seems natural. Each man helps himself to one of Jasmine_s huge boobs. She spreads her legs wide. Her hot panties are too tiny to cover her pussy lips. Now the race is on for each dude to unzip and get his skin flute out so Jasmine can get to playing a hot tune. While both are sucking and pulling on her long nipples, Jasmine gives Tony and Carlos a hand job. Carlos fingerbangs Jasmine to wet her pussy even more. While Jasmine is blowing Carlos, Tony comes around the other side and slides his love-log into Jasmine_s waiting pussy. Then the guys reverse their positions and continue pumping their bones into Mrs. Jones. After ten minutes, Jasmine is getting pounded so hard by Tony that she cries out, so Carlos fills her mouth with his cock. Their manhandling continues but Mrs. Jones soaks up the sexual energy of her double date like a sponge. She is clearly exhausted fucking these two athletes of sex, and they look wiped out also. They have met their match.
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones, Carlos Rios, and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_29982_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1569.54 MB
    Duration : 00:27:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JasmineJones_29982_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sex Toys Anal

Xlgirls.com- Sex Toys Anal

Description:
    Her quivering, babydoll voice is enough to give a guy a steel erection. It_s a phone sex voice. Destiny Rose has a lush, corn-fed figure and creamy, sensitive 36DDD honeydews. She_s also got a very pretty face, and the red hair. Redheads are hard to find. Destiny is a gift from the mid-west. Destiny was a stripper in Ohio when we found her. It_s kind of like Coyote Ugly because we dance on the bar, Destiny said. It_s topless on the bar and we get naked when we do dances. What are some of her titty moves? I like to squeeze my tits together and lick both my nipples at the same time. It feels good. I am sure that if I tried, I could probably stick both my nipples in my mouth at the same time and suck them and hold them there for a while. Destiny does a lot of titty moves and plays with a big Doc Johnson rubber dick and a butt-plug.
    Model:
    Destiny Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DestinyRose_25379_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 996.36 MB
    Duration : 00:17:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoestinyRose_25379_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Natalie s Revelation

Xlgirls.com- Natalie_s Revelation

Description:
    Natalie admits in this interview that she can_t do a lot of the things she used to do. She knows her body and her big boobs are going through huge changes and she knows she will have to adjust to it and deal with her physical transformation as best she can. It_s great that she_s sharing it with XLGirls.com and its members. Natalie could have kept herself under wraps during her pregnancy. Dropped out of sight. She didn_t. But I_m happy, says Natalie. I_m the happiest future-mother ever. Natalie even thinks that her boobs will get bigger in the months ahead and she hopes she will be able to travel to pose again. So there may be no need to imagine how bra-busting she will be in three months. She thinks she may be lactating soon. I know a lot of you guys will be the happiest on earth to see me lactating, to see my milk coming out of my tits and it will be a big surprise for me too. Natalie talks about her raging sex drive and how much more horny she is now, watching sex videos, feeling her tits and her bump grow bigger and bigger with each passing day and hoping you follow her every step of the way.
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFiore_30051_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 237.03 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatalieFiore_30051_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose- Ready To Pop

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star Sophie Rose- Ready To Pop

Description:
    This is an actual first for XLGirls.com, the first of two shoots. Two pregnant girls, one of them a newcomer named Sophie Rose, the other a superstar at both SCORELAND and here, the spectacular Erin Star. They_re getting ready to pop. There_s mutual belly bump and big-boob rubbing. Oiling and swinging breasts. There_s ass play and open leg, showing their shaved cookies. It_s a mutual admiration party. Both impregnated, smiling girls get totally naked and face the camera, gently swinging and jiggling their engorged tits and rubbing their swollen bellies. Their goal is to get you rock-hard. I enjoyed being a cam model for a brief period of time and shooting with Erin for The SCORE Group, said Sophie. Their photographer was none other than longtime SCORELAND and XL Girl Roxanne Miller who_s as talented behind the camera as she is in front of it.
    Model:
    Erin Star and Sophie Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ErinStarSophieR_35357_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1178.92 MB
    Duration : 00:20:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ErinStarSophieR_35357_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Oral Fixation

Xlgirls.com- Oral Fixation

Description:
    Peter is seeing Dr. Jordynn LuXXX because he_s having wood problems. He_s married to a girl who_s got small tits. That_s causing some issues with the big head which is affecting the little head. As he relates his tale of woe on her couch, Dr. Jordynn takes careful notes. Then she stands and offers her solution. And you should know what that is. Big tits, a sweet mouth and a tight, wet pussy to fuck. The finest prescription an attractive, plump, big-boobed doctor could provide. I am especially talented with my mouth, Jordynn points out. That she is.
    Model:
    Jordynn LuXXX and Peter Green
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JordynnLuXXX_31782_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1360.76 MB
    Duration : 00:23:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JordynnLuXXX_31782_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Rub Up, Rub Down

Xlgirls.com- Rub Up, Rub Down

Description:
    Cat-eyed Aspen goes for a massage and when male hands give her a rub down, it_s horny time. She lets the masseur pleasure her pussy with his cock also. The massage table becomes an altar of sex. Being Aspen_s close friend comes with a lot of benefits and she is a woman who knows exactly what she wants. My nipples are very sensitive but a guy doesn_t need to treat them like they_re porcelain. Pinch them. Bite them. Suck on them. They are sensitive but it feels really good to have them played with. Now, I won_t do anything painful like nipple clamps. That would hurt too much. There are limits. My basic rule is, if you don_t want me to do something to you then don_t do it to me. Aspen is game for action, however...I don_t like anything degrading. I don_t mind some light bondage and stuff like that as long as it stays fun. Tie me up, blindfold me, those are all good things. But I don_t want anything that involves pain or degradation. For me, there_s no place for that.
    Model:
    Aspen and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aspen_20294_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1138.79 MB
    Duration : 00:19:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Aspen_20294_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4