Xlgirls.com- A Relish For Fetish

Xlgirls.com- A Relish For Fetish

Description:
    Marilyn Mayson_s found all kinds of fetish objects in this forgotten warehouse. A paddle shaped like a hand. Nipple jewelry. A sorority paddle. She decides to play around with the stuff, spanking her big, hanging tits with the hand paddle. When toy time is over, she makes herself cum with a good, time-tested finger-banging. Marilyn has a fetish (if you can call it that) for being watched. She goes on-cam and does all kinds of wild things. There can be anywhere from 50 to 100 guys watching me. What I like to do is ask them to tell me--if they don_t mind--when they_re cumming and where. So I have a bunch of guys telling me: _I just came on your tits._ _I just came in your pussy._ _I just came in your mouth._ And I_m like, yeah I kinda get off on that. I love toys. If I_m so horny that I get myself off without using a toy, I must be super-horny.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_32296_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 741.66 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarilynMayson_32296_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sofia s Interview

Xlgirls.com- Sofia_s Interview

Description:
    The curvaceous and sexy Sofia Rose sits with TSG_s studio manager to discuss her background, her bra buying habits, what led her to modeling and why she decided to try hardcore scenes after years of solo posing. Sofia is the proud owner of a pair of the best tits we_ve ever seen and we_ve seen a lot of tits. How does Sofia feel about sex on-camera? Does she like female sex partners? Sofia also talks about a special, somewhat unusual, fetish her partner practices on her (although not all that unusual in some corners of the plumper world). After wrapping up her chat, Sofia treats us to a bellydance, the T&ampA way.
    Model:
    Sofia Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaRoseInterview_28859_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp 4
    File Size : 254.45 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SofiaRoseInterview_28859_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_ MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Pick-Up On Jugs Lane

Xlgirls.com- Pick-Up On Jugs Lane

Description:
    Mr. B. and his bro JMac are cruising in their car for hot chicks to fuck on the spot. They see Karla Lane checking her mail. As soon as they see her, they pull over and manage to get themselves invited into her house. Karla is a hot-tempered Latina with an equally nasty sex drive. Proud of her big tits, she_s happy to boast about them. She tells Mr. B. that he_s too old for her but he can watch and film her sucking off JMac as much as he wants. Mr. B. keeps rolling as Karla blows and bangs JMac on her living room couch while he enjoys the show from his ringside seat. Karla gets a heavy-duty fucking and gives as good as she gets. She is one horny mamacita.
    Model:
    Karla Lane and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KarlaLane_20825_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1141.02 MB
    Duration : 00:19:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KarlaLane_20825_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Chat With Carla4Garda

Xlgirls.com- Chat With Carla4Garda

Description:
    Carla4Garda has a backstage chat with her photographer. In her hands, a giant cock-toy. She demonstrates how she likes to suck cock. She also shows how she likes to lactate on cock. Carla4Garda is from Galway, Ireland. She_s horny for policemen. The police force of the Republic of Ireland are called Garda (plural: Gardai). That_s why her name is Carla4Garda. I find them so sexy. I_ve had sexual encounters with 41 Guards now in total, Carla4Garda said.
    Model:
    Carla4Garda
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Carla4Garda_34621_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 308.7 MB
    Duration : 00:05:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Carla4Garda_34621_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Jizz On My Juggs

Xlgirls.com- Jizz On My Juggs

Description:
    The succulent Sashaa Juggs has a lot of love and a lot of boob-flesh to give. The recipient of her charms is off-camera while Sashaa entices and teases him. She breastnotizes him, pulling down the top of her dress and her bra to drive everyone crazy. I_m gonna take one out for you, says Sashaa, pulling out her huge left hooter. The sheer size of her massive areola, as big as a pancake, is a thrilling sight. Sashaa licks it as she stares at you. Sashaa is far from ending her tease. This girl wants to create blue balls, and she_s very good at it. Her right tit also comes out and Sashaa shakes them from side-to-side. They swing like pendulums. Sashaa stands so we can see more of her figure. She gets on the couch on all fours and twerks her big butt, then gets on her knees to juggle her jugs in the air. The sound of breast slapping against breast fills the room. Juan can take no more torture. This is against the Geneva Convention. He dives for Sashaa_s cleavage. Sashaa buries his head in her cleavage, giving him one of the world_s biggest boob-heads. They get into a 69 so he can bury his face in her pussy. The anticipation and expectation are too much to handle. Sashaa wants to take good care of his stiffie now. She gets on her knees and starts sucking his cock. Drool falls out of her mouth. Now she wants that giant cock between her big tits and spits on it to lube it so Juan can slide it better into her waiting cooch. He fucks her from behind, pulling her hair. Sashaa_s tits dangle while Juan pumps her as she steadies herself on her hands and knees. It_s only the beginning of their tit tango. Sashaa_s titillation was worth the tease.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SashaaJuggs_31621_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3868.18 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SashaaJuggs_31621_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Honey Sucklers

Xlgirls.com- Honey Sucklers

Description:
    After appearing in Voluptuous, Ann Calis dropped out of sight. It was a surprise to hear from her in France and to see her curvier and plumper body in the photos she sent. She was already plush. Now she_s even more fuller-figured. Posing nude and beyond was a daring move for Ann in the first place. She is basically a conservative girl who has a regular job. I had never thought of doing anything like this, but I loved it and I want to do more. I like to do funny and adventurous things. I enjoy traveling and seeing other countries and cultures. I am extroverted and active. I am very open about everything. That_s why I posed, so I can look back and think _I did this._ I do not know how long I will model. There are so many other things I want to do.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_33367_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 808.05 MB
    Duration : 00:13:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnCalis_33367_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Best of XLGirls Threesomes

Xlgirls.com- Best of XLGirls Threesomes

Description:
    Two of XLGirls.com_s hottest threesome scenes in one go-to double feature: First, Molly Howard &amp Marilyn Mayson get down on it in an interracial threesome. The chemistry and sexual energy Marilyn and Molly share is exciting and super-horny. Oh, you tear it up so good, Marilyn says while her fuck buddy bangs her. You_re deep in that little cunt. Oh, that pussy is yours. In part two, Marilyn takes on two studs and drains them dry. Dear diary, Marilyn writes as she ponders her future mini-orgy with two cocksmen. It_s always been my fantasy to sleep with more than one man at a time. I_ve seen this in so many erotic films... There will be no sleeping in this encounter, just raw, pure fucking and prick sucking.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson, Molly Howard, Juan Largo, Lucas Stone, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BestofXLGirlsThreesomes_30340_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_M FS.mp4
    File Size : 935.23 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:52:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BestofXLGirlsThreesomes_30340_XL_MP4_HD_1280 x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Dream Stripper

Xlgirls.com- Dream Stripper

Description:
    The super-stacked, super-sexy Dallas Dixon is not a professional ecdysiast by trade. This was her fantasy and in her fantasies, Dallas can be whoever she wants to be, including a stripper with a rack that will not stop and heavy hangers meant to be sucked all night and day by guys who appreciate a set of big tits on a woman. I have a regular job, says Dallas who worked in a hotel when she found us. Modeling is play for me and I love it. There weren_t any opportunities where I live to do this, especially for a company like The SCORE Group. In my spare time, I like to go target shooting, spend time with family and watch TV at home. I like football, baseball and extreme fighting matches. This was a fun way for me to explore my sexuality and show my body to all the guys who appreciate a woman like me. I didn_t know how far or for how long I wanted to take this. I was just enjoying myself in the moment. Every time I see a photo or a video with me in it, I think I look happy in my pictures.
    Model:
    Dallas Dixon
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DallasDixon_21442_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 806.11 MB
    Duration : 00:13:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoallasDixon_21442_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Amanda Remington- Hot-blooded Bra-buster

Xlgirls.com- Amanda Remington- Hot-blooded Bra-buster

Description:
    Amanda Remington chats in a bedroom with one of our photographers about how, in Miami, she got into swinging for the first time. At the time, she didn_t know what kind of party she_d been invited to. She loved it and had a blast. I like to watch and be watched, Amanda told him. I also like the idea of almost getting caught having sex. When they wrap up their conversation, Amanda shows off her brickhouse body, big tits and ass, then takes off her lingerie. She leaves her platform slip-in heels on. Using her fingers, Amanda rubs out a loud cum. Amanda is a college football fan (you know why), works out with Pilates and likes to spend time in her kitchen and, naturally, her bedroom. Amanda was power-fucked by Milan and Nicky Rebel and gave back as good as she got.
    Model:
    Amanda Remington
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AmandaRemington_36401_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3486.36 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:21:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AmandaRemington_36401_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Humpin Plumpers- Bessi

Xlgirls.com- Humpin_ Plumpers- Bessi

Description:
    In this chapter of Humpin_ Plumpers, Bessi is waiting in the doctor_s office when she bumps into the healer entering the waiting room--one that happens to provide XL Girls magazine for the patients_ enjoyment. (Just a slight coincidence.) Bessi_s a little embarassed and shocked because the doctor is looking at the magazine and jacking on his exposed cock. A sharp girl, Bessi quickly understands what kind of clinic this is and readily adapts by immediately jerking and sucking him off. She outweighs him by a good 50 pounds but his big dick and nutsack make up the difference. Bessie loses the dress and the doctor responds by fucking her enormous funbags. Their first position is doggie, and Bessie surprises him with her talent at fucking. She gets into more sex positions than an average-sized girl and is more flexible than you would have guessed. The doctor gives her a complete screwing and delivers a protein shake where everyone least expects it in an XL Girls video. Running Time: 17:34
    Model:
    Bessi and Bailey Lincoln
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bessi_18227_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 103.6 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:17:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Bessi_18227_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4