Xlgirls.com- Giant Dairy Jugs

Xlgirls.com- Giant Dairy Jugs

Description:
    A boob-man might find his brain clouding over when given the dream opportunity to have sex with a super-busty, super-lactating girl like Kristina Milan. Should you spend the whole time playing with and sucking her milk-producing tits? Fucking them, too? Kristina sucks cock, her massive, milk-dripping tits heaving. Her colossal boob shelf nearly fills the screen as she lies across his thighs to suck. The only things we can see are Kristina_s sucking mouth, her huge, brown tits and big, hard nipples. Next up for these fuck partners is tit-fucking, and Kristina_s massive mammaries make his cock disappear. It says a lot for self-control that she didn_t get nutted at that point.
    Model:
    Kristina Milan and John Strange
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KristinaMilan_25994_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1582.95 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:27:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KristinaMilan_25994_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Oxana Minsk- The Girl With 42G-cups

Xlgirls.com- Oxana Minsk- The Girl With 42G-cups

Description:
    Oxana Minsk put on a sexy bodysuit to wear outside but the weather turned bad. When she looked out her kitchen window and saw what was brewing, she changed her mind. What_s a girl to do? Oxana has a pretty good idea. Take off her outfit, fondle her huge breasts and give her pussy a rubdown. Oxana enjoys having her nipples sucked and fingers exploring her pussy. She cums good from that kind of pleasure. I love it when guys pay attention to me and tell me I_m attractive, Oxana said. When I go out, I do wear low-cut tops that will show my cleavage but I don_t wear clothing that_s too sexy. I don_t want people staring at me. I_m kinda curious about what the XLGirls members will think about me wearing this.
    Model:
    Oxana Minsk
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Oxana_36349_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 2865.91 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:13:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Oxana_36349_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Busty Cock Worshipper

Xlgirls.com- Busty Cock Worshipper

Description:
    Sapphire is feeling herself up over a blue dress. She peels each one of her massive honkers out of their confinement. You can see the marks from her blue bra, which clearly was too tight. Just to show you how large her natural melons are, Sapphire eases over to the dude and tit-fucks his hand before she moves on to his other areas. His hand disappears into her chest. Sapphire undoes his belt, then the button fly and then yanks his member out. Sapphire doesn_t mess around, popping it right into her mouth and giving him a blowjob. When Sapphire wraps her treasures around his cock, his tool vanishes. It_s easy to see that Sapphire is a pleaser. She enthusiastically bounces her tits up and down the shaft for a good long while, getting ready for the main event. We go right from the tit-fucking to Sapphire being on her back and getting some fuck-strokes. Sapphire loudly voices her appreciation and moans her approval. They try several other positions. Doggie-style goes well, and then Sapphire is on her side as he grabs one leg and lays the pipe that way. Sapphire_s tits start bouncing around in all kinds of directions. He then gives her cleavage a plowing before they go back to the position that started it all, with Sapphire_s tits hovering over his package. A little more massaging, and it_s pop time all over her meaty rack. Running Time: 31:41
    Model:
    Sapphire and Alex Gonz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sapphire_16027_XL_MP4_SD_640x480_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 188.89 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:31:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sapphire_16027_XL_MP4_SD_640x480_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Kamille s Pool Party

Xlgirls.com- Kamille_s Pool Party

Description:
    In Spanish, the word amora means a female lover. Which is fitting for 36I-cup babe Kamille Amora. A girl with her looks and body makes the perfect lover. We get our first peek at Kamille through some bushes and she moves closer to the camera to give us a better view. Always proud of her assets, she begins to tease and rub on her I-cup naturals before finally pulling them out of her top. This set is as intimate as any we_ve ever shot. You can hear the wind rustling through the leaves as Kamille cutely bounces her tits and rubs on her nips. There_s a running water hose nearby, which Kamille picks up to pour cold water all over her tits. Her nipples stiffen, and though she_s cooling off, we_re feeling the heat. Eventually, Kamille makes her way inside. Her panties are off now and she_s stroking her pussy. Do you like that? she asks. It feels so good. Yep, we do. Kamille makes herself comfortable, lies down on the ground and strokes her clit some more. Her moans are growing louder and her pussy is getting wetter by the second. Kamille_s orgasm is intense and almost silent when she finally cums. When she comes down from her high, she pulls her fingers out of her cunt and tastes her own juices.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_30547_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3285.17 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:15:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamilleAmora_30547_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Lingerie Lust

Xlgirls.com- Lingerie Lust

Description:
    I am proud of my boobies, says Sarah Rae, XLGirl extraordinaire. I feel blessed that God has bestowed upon me such a magnificent rack. Now Sarah is back to titillate and titterize your mind until the images of her bigger-than big boobs, either dressed in some tight top or hanging naked are burned into your neural circuitry. What is that object in her hand? It_s a magic bullet, Sarah tells us. It vibrates. It kinda looks like a little mouse. I_ve never used one of these before. I_m going to crank it up to full power. Because I_m impatient. Sarah rubs the shiny silver egg over her breast. I can make it disappear like a magician. Tittie magician. Sarah slips it into her cleavage where it disappears from view except for the attached wire. Where else is she going to make it disappear? Find out for yourself
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SarahRae_30088_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 188.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SarahRae_30088_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Well-rounded Bikini Girl

Xlgirls.com- Well-rounded Bikini Girl

Description:
    Jane Blow remembers her first time with a man. The first time I had sex was a great experience. I was excited but a little bit scared, too. Some friends told me it really hurt when a guy put his dick inside, like they knew what they were talking about. I later figured out they were lying, because they had a hundred questions for me later on. My favorite position is doggie style. I need to have every part of me rubbed, tickled and stimulated in some way. That means I love to have my tits played with and sucked and I love to have my pussy and ass fingered at the same time while my clit is being licked. I_m not hard to make cum if you know all the right tricks. Once you do, I_m yours So make me cum hard
    Model:
    Jane Blow
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JaneBlow_17546_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 278.25 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:14:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JaneBlow_17546_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Return of Africa Sexxx

Xlgirls.com- The Return of Africa Sexxx

Description:
    Longtime SCORELAND and SCORE magazine guys will remember this foxy babe with the winning smile. The last time she filmed here was in 2007. Then a surprise email from Africa Sexxx arrived with photos she took at home. She wanted to model again. For a little while, as Africa said in an upcoming interview. Once slim and stacked with 32G-cup boobs, Africa now has 40M-cup breasts. It blows our minds and, pardon the expression, still takes some time to wrap our heads around the change. Or is it Africa_s boobs wrapping around our heads. There_s now more to love, more to motorboat. Africa started with us in the spring of 2001. Modeling was new for her but it didn_t become a life-changing experience. It didn_t change me but it really made me wish other companies wanted to model themselves after you, Africa said when this scene was filmed. You treat us ladies, no matter what or size, like princesses, when we_re usually treated like a dime a dozen. I really appreciate that and thank you. Wishes are understandable but those people will never change the way they treat the models. Africa said in a 2001 interview, Everyone is so nice here. When you come here, they treat you like you_re famous or something. I feel special here. I_ve always wanted someone to do my makeup and do it well because people who have done my makeup get intimidated by the black skin thing. They just don_t know what to do. But the makeup artist here is the bomb. She really knows how to work it. Everything about the shoot here was great. I was pampered and made to feel like a star. And the guy was a doll, and he really took care of me, if you know what I mean. I think it_s important that the girl in a video has a good time, because it always comes through if she_s bored or something. I mean, we_re doing it, so we might as well have a good time, right? That_s just my attitude on life. Always do things all the way. Never do anything halfway. I_m doing this because I enjoy it. And because, like I said, it makes me feel like a star.
    Model:
    Africa Sexxx
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AfricaSexxx_35196_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1112.97 MB
    Duration : 00:19:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AfricaSexxx_35196_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Driving Miss Sanders

Xlgirls.com- Driving Miss Sanders

Description:
    Samantha Sanders is feeling horny. As usual. She calls her driver Max and summons him to her bedroom. Max sits on the edge of the bed waiting for Samantha to tell him her destination but wonders why she_s in lingerie, her big tits close to spilling over her cups. He shouldn_t wonder but he_s new at driving models and he has no idea just how horny Sam is. Samantha lets Max know he_s not going to be driving her anywhere. She wants him to drive her home in her bed. Drive it in hard. She undresses him and her tits fall out of her lingerie. She bends over him and sucks his dick as he leans back. Then she kneels and turns around. She needs unhooking. Good. Let_s see that body. He plays with her massive natural hangers, then feeds her more cock. Samantha swallows his pecker hands-free, leaving lipstick on his dipstick. She cups and offers her big, fat boobs so he can fuck them. Getting on her back and stretching out, Sam grips the metal rails of the bed_s headboard. Max dives between Sam_s legs and tongues her furry pussy. He_s a European. European studs eat pussy. Max plunges into Sam_s wet pink and drives her home as she requested. Samantha decides to promote Max to full-time butler. She could use a guy like him more often.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders and Max Born
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_33245_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1305.39 MB
    Duration : 00:22:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaSanders_33245_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- 40G-cup Babysitter Likes Married Men

Xlgirls.com- 40G-cup Babysitter Likes Married Men

Description:
    Hot chick Harmony White is chatting to Tony about a babysitter job when she puts her hand on his leg and lets him know she likes to fuck married guys. One look at Harmony_s 40G tits and Tony is hooked. They go down right then and there on the couch. Harmony definitely passed the interview. Guys are always complimenting me about my titties and my eyes, says cam girl Harmony. It_s always about the tits XLGirls: Harmony, how is sex on-camera different for you than sex in private? Harmony: I just get a little shy. Other than that, it_s the same. XLGirls: Would you say you have a different personality having sex on-camera? Harmony: I wouldn_t say so. XLGirls: Do you think that becoming a model and having sex on-camera increased your personal sex drive? Harmony: Not one bit. My drive is strong all the time XLGirls: Who sucks nipples better, guys or girls? Harmony: Guys suck on boobs better XLGirls: Who licks pussy better? Harmony: Guys
    Model:
    Harmony White and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : HarmonyWhite_32453_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1070.74 MB
    Duration : 00:18:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:HarmonyWhite_32453_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Anal Engagement

Xlgirls.com- Anal Engagement

Description:
    Tony is about to get married and is getting dressed for the ceremony that will take away his freedom. Kamille Amora is one of the bridesmaids. Kamille enters his room with a gift for the bride. She also has a dilemma... she_s not sure how she looks in the bridesmaid_s gown. Her big 36I boobs really stand out. Tony suggests pinning part of the top to conceal her cavernous cleavage. Bad idea, from our point of view. Now_s the right time for Tony to pull his con game on Kamille by acting sad and confessing that he_s had a boner for Kamille even though this is his wedding day. He fingers Kamille_s huge jugs to make his point and she falls for it. There_s a sucker born every minute. When it comes to sucking, Kamille deserves a box of awards. While Tony_s future wife is preparing for this big day, her friend Kamille is sucking Tony_s cock, making loud popping blow-job sounds and spitting on his shaft. His marriage is off to a good start. Too bad he_s marrying the wrong girl. Tony should marry Miss Amora instead just by the way she pleasures cock. They strip naked and start fucking on the bed. Kamille_s pussy is pretty and after Tony fucks her good, he zeroes in on her tasty ass, slipping the bone deep into her butthole.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KamilleAmora_31591_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1210.77 MB
    Duration : 00:21:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KamilleAmora_31591_1080p.mp4