Xlgirls.com- Briana Black Is A Curvy Pale Babe

Xlgirls.com- Briana Black Is A Curvy Pale Babe

Description:
    Briana Black masturbates and plays with her tits morning, noon and night. She has very sensitive nipples. Please note those blue veins and her pale skin, qualities a breast-man loves. Briana loves that attention. Growing up, in school I got more attention in public than I do now, said Briana. My family is modest so wearing anything remotely revealing offends them and they_ll tell me to cover myself or they_ll do it for me. I hate it. Female breasts shouldn_t be viewed as more sexual than a man_s. Briana is not a bra fan. Bras are the worst, or as my parents call them, _over the shoulder boulder holders._ That line makes me laugh. After masturbating with her fingers, Briana licks and sucks her pussy juice off them. I love using my fingers for clitoral stimulation. I masturbate daily. My Hitachi is my favorite toy but I also love using my Bad Dragon Demogorgon cock and my two nine-inch King Cocks. I am a creamy cummer. I can cum so quickly when my clit is being toyed. The most orgasms I_ve ever had while alone was ten and 25 with a partner.
    Model:
    Briana Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrianaBlack_35235_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 766.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BrianaBlack_35235_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Cassie

Xlgirls.com- Sexy Cassie

Description:
    44G-cupper Cassie Blanca got dicked, licked, reamed and creamed by this lucky dude in a scene reformatted for better quality. There_s great action and a variety of positions in this video. Cassie downplayed her massive mams for a long time. I always wore big sweaters, Cassie told your friendly editorial staff. The biggest cup size I_d ever find in a store was a DD so I had been wearing that for years. Then I went to get measured and they were like, _Are you crazy?_ And my bra size turned out to be a G. Cassie was a shy girl growing up. I was more of the nice girl who would do her homework. I was scared to express myself or experiment. Now if anyone suggests anything I_m willing to try it. Worst case scenario, you like it. Back home, Cassie is clothing-optional. I_m bad because around my house I never like to wear anything, especially when I_m cleaning the house or cooking. And I do like to get a little sun out in the yard as well. I specifically bought a house surrounded by single-story homes so that I could play naked in my yard without having to worry about anything. But there was one time I was laying out naked in my backyard and my neighbor was watching over the fence and I had no idea.
    Model:
    Cassie Blanca and Jack Cummings
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CassieBlanca_26398_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1280.84 MB
    Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CassieBlanca_26398_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Jackumentary- Kristina Milan

Xlgirls.com- Jackumentary- Kristina Milan

Description:
    Kristina Milan, the subject of this Jackumentary, is a well-known, extremely popular Dominican our crew got to know really well. She has an eager-to-please, happy personality. Having so much attention focused on her did not turn her into a diva. In addition to her enormous tits, Kristina is hugely popular for her lactating powers. Kristina looks like one of those dream girls drawn by Otis Sweat and then come to life wrote Bradley4. (If you_re not familiar with Otis, he_s been the preeminent artist at The SCORE Group since the beginning with art features such as Bomber Girls, Dream SCORE and more. Otis_ current work, SCORE Next Door appears monthly in SCORE magazine.) Kristina said in Spanish that her ideal evening is a good dinner and then an hour or so of good fucking. She also says that drinking beer (Presidente, a Dominican beer) helps keep her tits big and full of milk when she_s lactating. We_ve heard this beer claim before from European models. Day or night, Kristina_s tits were always full of milk. When the average woman is lactating, squeezing, sucking or mechanically pumping helps to get the milk flowing. Not Kristina. She would simply stand without anything approaching her nipples and her milk would leak out of her big nipples on its own. Kristina_s breasts were so engorged with baby juice that her nipples were like leaky kitchen faucets. Kristina loves posing naked and fucking, too, and she was totally into being photographed with a cock in her mouth or pussy. Kristina won V-mag_s Plumper of the Year for 2010. She likes to watch soccer and Vin Diesel movies. She is one of the most naturally beautiful women I have ever seen. If I was not married, I would take her for myself, wrote Dsan.
    Model:
    Kristina Milan, John Strange, and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JackumentaryKristinaMilan_30581_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720 _MFS.mp4
    File Size : 747.24 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:43:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JackumentaryKristinaMilan_30581_XL_MP4_HD_12 80x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Workout With Mae Montgomery

Xlgirls.com- Workout With Mae Montgomery

Description:
    Today is workout day for Mae Montgomery, and when she_s finished, Mae rewards herself with the orgasm her big toy gives her. XLGirls: Do you workout? Mae: I try to but it_s difficult with my breasts being so big. But if I felt comfortable I would workout more. I love to swim, though, so I_m always in the pool doing laps. XLGirls: Were you the bustiest girl in school? Mae: In middle school I wasn_t the bustiest because there was one girl bigger than me but I_ve always had large breasts, a tiny waistline and a thick butt. It runs in the family. XLGirls: Do you play any sports? Mae: I love sports I used to play a little softball. I was right field and catcher but bending over for so long with such huge breasts made me want to fall over. My ass was great from all of the squats though. After I tore my MCL, I stopped playing but I definitely miss it. I was also a wrestling manager in high-school and college.
    Model:
    Mae Montgomery
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MaeMontgomery_36258_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 1830.55 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:12:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MaeMontgomery_36258_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Bra-busting Mom s Masturbation Mania

Xlgirls.com- Bra-busting Mom_s Masturbation Mania

Description:
    Gia Costello (Sexy Sicilianxxx) rubs her big, well-suckled tits and finger-fucks her mommy-pussy in bed, talking dirty to add extra spice. This mature New Orleans dish has a talent for producing erections and getting guys to shoot their loads in her honor. She uses those talents for cybersex. Guys request I use my toys and play with myself all the time, Gia said. Gia speaks fluent Italian. I learned in college so I could communicate with my grandmother better. I have never been to Europe, specifically Italy. That_s my dream vacation The funniest comment a guy ever said to Gia was You are so hot, those tits are bigger than my future.
    Model:
    Gia Costello
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : GiaCostello_35692_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 1791.27 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:12:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:GiaCostello_35692_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Merry Christmas

Xlgirls.com- Merry Christmas

Description:
    Another holiday miracle and another jiggle belle dressed to set the ol_ Yule log ablaze. Another fantastic newcomer dressed to impress. She_s Monica Love and she_s made this special Xmas Bonus video for all loyal XL guys. Monica_s not naughty, she_s nice, but she_ll make an exception for us. What_s that old perv Santa left for Monica on her first Xmas at XL Girls? She reaches into the box. Why it_s a couple of bras and a tape measure for this delectable treat to try out right now and just a click away. Yes, he_s a member too, our oldest member and he knows a sweet busty doll when he sees her. Merry Xmas, Monica Love.
    Model:
    Monica Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MonicaLove_32276_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 377.02 MB
    Duration : 00:06:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32276_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- All About Zeta

Xlgirls.com- All About Zeta

Description:
    One of our editors speaks to Zeta Verrone at XL Girls. We cover everything there is to know: What does she like to do? How did she decide to model at XL Girls? What_s her life as a thick hottie like? And many more questions that Zeta answers in this up-close and extremely personal chat. Zeta has phenomenal boobs that she will show once again in close-up. What pointy nipples she has, Ma. She could blind a guy with them.
    Model:
    Zeta Verrone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : ZetaVarrone_26912_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 445 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ZetaVarrone_26912_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Country Gal

Xlgirls.com- Country Gal

Description:
    Is it hot out here, or is it just Natalie Fiore? We_re pretty sure it_s Natalie, who is back with us today dressed as the bustiest milk maiden in history. You like this? Natalie says as she rubs her hands on her tits. Do you see the size of my boobs? Natalie, we can_t take our eyes off of them. She peels off her top and pops her boobs out of her bra, revealing her already erect nipples. Natalie pulls her right boob up to her mouth and begins teasing herself with her tongue. Natalie_s tits have gotten bigger and heavier following her pregnancy. She pulls out a milk pump and coaxes some fresh milk out of her right mammary. Natalie_s milking gets her very horny. And she isn_t wearing any panties. Natalie lifts her skirt up and begins stroking and fingering her wet pussy. Oh, this feels so good, baby, she says. Natalie gets so hot in this scene, she has to cool herself off. Luckily, she has two pitchers full of milk nearby ready to be poured onto her heavy naturals. I hope you enjoyed my milk maid duties, she says after dousing her HH-cups in milk.
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatalieFiore_30859_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 857.8 MB
    Duration : 00:14:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatalieFiore_30859_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Origins

Xlgirls.com- Origins

Description:
    A look back at Sunshine, who we found in 2003. Actually, Sunshine found us. Her body changed and evolved over the years. Her big tits got bigger and her ass got fleshier as she packed on more weight. These three reformatted videos and sets show the stages of Sunshine_s T&ampA growth. In her first XXX scene, Sunshine opens her throat for Steve_s cock, his hand moving her head back and forth. She gets on her knees for a tit-fucking and stays on them to suck his dick again. Steve pounds Sunshine in the missionary position and reverse cowgirl. Doggie is next. Sunshine_s knees are at the edge of the bed. Her tits jiggle and quiver like jelly as she_s fucked fast and hard from behind. The doggie takes its toll, and he empties the contents of his bloated nuts over Sunshine_s big splaying tits while she_s on her back. XLGirls: How does a man attract your attention? Sunshine: He treats me like a princess. XLGirls: When you look at a man, what part of his body do you examine? Sunshine: His bulge and his hands. XLGirls: Do you like to have your tits fucked? Sunshine: It doesn_t do much for me, but if he likes it, I_ll do it to please him if I like him. A lot of the guys I have fucked, they like that. XLGirls: Do you like cum facials? Sunshine: I hate it when semen gets in my eyes. It really stings. I_d rather catch it in my mouth or on my breasts than on my face.
    Model:
    Sunshine and Steve
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sunshine_10596_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 297.06 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:15:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Sunshine_10596_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Young Plush

Xlgirls.com- Young Plush

Description:
    Guys with an eye for pretty, big-boobed, young babes are in for a treat when they need their house painted. If they are lucky, Oksana Rose shows up ready to work. I worked as an interior painter for awhile and I loved it, Oksana said. I got to see a lot of different buildings and I loved painting. Sadly for those guys, Oksana did wear overalls on the job, not tank tops over her 34G tits, and booty shorts. Oksana_s curves developed early. She had D-cups when other girls her age were as flat as an ironing board. I was the boobs girl in school. I never played sports on a team but I enjoy playing hockey now and then. The Minnesota Wild is my favorite team. Occasionally I enjoy going for runs.
    Model:
    Oksana Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : OksanaRose_34329_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 895.76 MB
    Duration : 00:15:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:OksanaRose_34329_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4