Xlgirls.com- A Date With Jennica

Xlgirls.com- A Date With Jennica

Description:
    Jennica Lynn gets your text message on her phone. Date? That excites her. But first she has to prepare herself. Girls like to look their best when they leave the house, for both themselves and their dates. And what if some TSG photographer is hanging around looking to snap some shots of her too? But first, Jennica wants to roll around in bed completely naked before she goes into the shower. Nothing says Jennica Lynn 34M cups than the mind-blowing over-head close-ups of this Swedish super-girl and her twins. The way they jiggle and quiver is beyond belief yet you must believe. Reality does not lie. Look at these Jennica giggles, moving her chest from side-to-side, her super-huge boobs following suit in a demonstration of the wave theory you didn_t see in high school. It_s a pleasure to see a girl so enamored of her own boobs. Jennica showers breastfully clean, brushes her teeth (dripping toothpaste on her boobs--very nice), puts on some make-up and brushes her hair. But before she gets dressed, Jennica has an orgasm, letting her fingers do the trick. And now that she_s cum, Jennica chooses a bra, shoes and a dress to put on and leaves for your date. The wind_s been howling outside the whole time and so will you.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JennicaLynn_29926_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 473.14 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_29926_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Bubbles Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Bubbles Boobs

Description:
    It_s time for a proper soapy bath with blonde lawyer &amp model Samantha Sanders. This is a multicultural arrangement since Sam is British, her photographer is German and they meet in Prague. We_re not sure where the soap is from. When Sam isn_t showing her briefs in court or taking them off on-camera, or going on UK adult television, she watches rugby or competes in show jumping with her horse. There are several things Sam wants to do that she hasn_t done yet. I want to try burlesque dancing and I want to ride down the Derby Bank at Hickstead Show Jumping Championships. We wouldn_t mind seeing Sam ride Lady Godiva style, that_s for sure.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SamanthaSanders_32471_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1168.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SamanthaSanders_32471_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- DP Pool Party

Xlgirls.com- DP Pool Party

Description:
    This is Milly Marks_ first-ever DP, not just here but in her life. She_s never done a double-penetration with two guys. Here_s a girl out to check out the world of sex in more ways than she ever did before. It_s a sunny day for a bikini pool party, and that_s what Milly Marks is doing with her only two guests, two dudes. Bikini babe Milly kills her swimsuit. The bikini_s top strings must be made out of some space-age material that won_t snap under pressure. Her friends stop shooting each other with water guns to spray Milly instead. They tug on her bikini which is coming off anyway. The fun and games turn to another kind of game when Milly gets off her float to lead the guys inside for some indoor activities. They sit and flank Milly on the couch and she leans forward, taking each cock in hand to suck it or stroke it. One fucks Milly_s huge tits and fingers her pussy while the other fucks her wet mouth. Then they swap to enjoy each side of Milly. There_s no question that Milly has the biggest and best boobs they_ve ever been lucky enough to get their hands on and the most beautiful face, to add even more excitement. Milly gets fucked in missionary first while guy 2 gets a mouthful of Milly. They swap sides so Milly can get a hard pounding from behind. Milly_s two-man pleasure party continues and reaches a monitor-melting double-penetration when Milly sits on one guy, taking his pole deep in her butt and leans back while her second pool boy fucks her in missionary. As Milly_s said before, if you_re going to fuck someone, you have to give it your all and be the best fuck they_ve ever had. And that_s what Milly always does.
    Model:
    Milly Marks, Codey Steele, and Robby Echo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MillyMarks_34002_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1340.08 MB
    Duration : 00:22:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MillyMarks_34002_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Creamy On The Inside

Xlgirls.com- Creamy On The Inside

Description:
    Danica Danali watches as a workman supervises a job outside the XL Girls house. She gets horny watching him and taps the window to invite him inside. Deep, deep inside. She lets him inside and shows him that work can wait while she buries his face under her massive tits as he sits back on the couch. Her new fuck-friend sucks and licks to his heart_s content as Danica savors the pleasure of his tongue. A man could literally spend all day feasting on her gigantic knockers. Danica wants his cock between her giant tits and lays back on the couch so he can drive his skin bus between her deep cleavage valley. Her nipples are as stiff as pencil erasers. She_s excited by the feel of his cock between her super-melons. Johnny fingers her pussy, stimulating it for the first thrust of his dick inside it. His cock is big and thick and fills Danica_s pussy with waves of pleasure. He will be injecting Danica_s pink slit with a warm, creamy filling after their hot fuck. It_s a good day to be hard at work.
    Model:
    Danica Danali and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DanicaDanali_28462_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1056.78 MB
    Duration : 00:18:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoanicaDanali_28462_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- A Three-way Anal Party For Tessa Orlov

Xlgirls.com- A Three-way Anal Party For Tessa Orlov

Description:
    Thickalicious and cuddly girl-next-door Tessa Orlov gets into the mood for her upcoming threesome with a striptease show. She doesn_t flaunt her body on any given day but we quickly learned that when she_s on-camera, she turns into a hot babe. This is the first time Tessa_s had sex with two men at the same time. When we first met her, she said that it was a fantasy she_d never had for real, just something she would think about when she masturbates. I would like to try a threesome but so far I have not been able to do it. XL Girls comes to Tessa_s sexual rescue by setting her up with two dependable pros who won_t let her down. With all of her clothes and inhibitions shed, Tessa sits on the couch and wiggles her finger at Tom Holland and Steve Q. to approach her and give her the action she_s day-dreamed about in a flesh-fest of non-stop fucking and sucking. They take turns feeding Tessa cock and filing her throat feeling, jiggling and fucking her big tits and fingering and pounding her young pussy. Then they take turns plunging deep into her tight butthole. This is the moment that Tessa practiced for, once with toys of different sizes and once with a real dick. Now she gets two cocks in her ass and her two-man fantasy is finally satisfied.
    Model:
    Tessa Orlov, Steve Q, and Tom Holland
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TessaOrlov_35794_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 8586.26 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:34:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TessaOrlov_35794_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- This Is Your Cock In Hayden

Xlgirls.com- This Is Your Cock In Hayden

Description:
    Hayden is all yours. You are in the room with her. The camera is in your hands. You record Hayden blowing you. She_s on her knees to service you and drain your balls. This is the best way to photograph a girl sucking and fucking, and Hayden is an excellent cocksucker. She licks your dickhead with quick flicks, like her tongue is motorized and she makes those all-important slurping and lip-smacking sounds. It_s great how she cups and gently squeezes your balls. She talks while she sucks and that makes it even more exciting. Then she tit-fucks you. Her tits were made to rub cock. Those nipple piercings help to release a hormone that keeps her sexually excited 247. Hayden gets on her knees again so you can fuck her tits more vigorously, just the way you both like it. Now you get to shove it into her tight pussy. First while she_s on top so your hard-on can open her up. This makes her flip out. She_s in sexual ecstasy. Then she turns around so you can slap and squeeze her big, meaty ass. You place the camera to the side so you can use both hands to ram it to Hayden in doggie-style. And finally, the capper Hayden gets on her back so you can see her tits wobble, splay and bounce as you fuck her. She stares at you and begs for more thrusting. You slam her good and feel your mercury rising. Your nuts begin to twitch. You must pull out and spray her with your man-sauce. She rubs the goo into her tits and asks you if you_re glad you selected her to fuck. You_ve fucked her for over 27 minutes so Hayden must have inspired you.
    Model:
    Hayden and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hayden_20204_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1613.39 MB
    Duration : 00:27:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Hayden_20204_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Knocking One Out Of The Park

Xlgirls.com- Knocking One Out Of The Park

Description:
    38DDD-cups champ Nikky Wilder likes fun dates. Since it is the role of a man to entertain a girl, at least until they get back to someone_s place and it becomes her turn to entertain him, let_s go over stuff to keep Nikky entertained. Take Nikky out to a carnival, an LA Dodgers game or the shore. Or a batting cage since she likes to play softball and watch baseball. Go for a hike, take Nikky out shopping or to a movie. In the evening, tongue her pussy, kiss and nibble on her neck (I love having my neck kissed, reveals Nikky). Then, give her a good, deep pounding from behind (I love being on my knees, says Nikky, a very horny girl who came back quickly to XLGirls.com for full-sex hardcore). Up the ante by taking her to a deserted beach or pool and get on your back so she can blow and ride you. One of her sex fantasies is fucking in or near water. Once Nikky gets some batting practice in this video and photo set, she rubs her perky nipples and wet pussy in what_s known as a seventh inning stretch and knocks one out of the park. Nothing gets me hotter than playing with balls all day, says Nikky. Every ball club needs a bat girl like Nikky. They_d never leave the locker room if they had one
    Model:
    Nikky Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NikkyWilder_29477_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1040.74 MB
    Duration : 00:19:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_29477_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Tits Of The Spiderwoman

Xlgirls.com- Tits Of The Spiderwoman

Description:
    Ann Calis is one of those girls who loves to buy and wear sexy clothes and lingerie. She has the spectacular, way-above-average body for hot wear. Big, full breasts. Breeding hips. Shapely legs. An ass that calls out to be smacked and pinched. Ann is wearing a slinky body suit with a spidery look to it, all black netting and a design that points to an open crotch. An enchantress look that says Come into my web. She_s a knock-out What do you think about my tits? Ann says in a voice that may strongly remind you of another curvy beauty, Arianna Sinn.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_30205_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 660.12 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnCalis_30205_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- No Trouble With Her Curves

Xlgirls.com- No Trouble With Her Curves

Description:
    Jasmine Jones is a cum lover. A very thirsty cum lover. Tony finds out this happy fact after he rails the hell out of Jasmine. She swallows his heavy load. She licks off her cum-covered fingers and smiles. She is a very horny gal. Very horny. Jasmine_s passionate heat inspires hard drilling and large semen production. Mrs. Jones is a busty wife with a craving for the nut. Yeah, she_s married. But don_t worry about that. If Jasmine did, she wouldn_t be here and fucking a total stranger on video, then eating his jizz. I have a cum fetish, Jasmine says. I like it all over my face, dripping from my mouth and just all over me. I have swallowed a few times but really enjoy seeing it all over me. I guess you could say it is a fetish of mine. Mrs. Jones_ fuck-friend was happy to donate what he could after giving her a nice pounding.
    Model:
    Jasmine Jones and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JasmineJones_28537_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1458.96 MB
    Duration : 00:25:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JasmineJones_28537_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Plump Desires- Keama Kim

Xlgirls.com- Plump Desires- Keama Kim

Description:
    Keama Kim (pronounced Kee-Ma) says she_s the quiet type. She likes to dress up when she goes out and shows off her fine, deep cleavage. Keama_s hobby is collecting antiques, vintage clothes and other items. She claims she likes nerds. Her biggest fantasy is to be dominated by a tall stranger--something Keama lives out in this installment of Plump Desires. Ashley the pizza delivery guy serves that purpose. Keama hops on his lap so he can play with her 38F-cups and finger her sweet pussy. He sucks her pierced nipples. She kneels before him to squeeze her huge tits while sucking him hands-free, then she gets tit-fucked. Keama admitted that she likes being dominated and that a stranger could fulfill the kind of submissive fantasies she harbors. She wants to be impaled on a huge cock and never see the guy again after he cums all over her. Watch what happens.
    Model:
    Keama Kim and Jordan Ashley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KeamaKim_18375_XL_MP4_SD_640x480_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 233.25 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:16:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KeamaKim_18375_XL_MP4_SD_640x480_MFS.mp4