Xlgirls.com- Cosmia- First XXX

Xlgirls.com- Cosmia- First XXX

Description:
    Giving head is one of my favorite things to do and I_m quite good at at, Cosmia said. She talks about it in this scene as she waits for Johnny in her first hardcore. I like spit. The messier the better. A little bit of roughness. That_s fun too. I like spit on my tits, my face, my body. I like to give messy, messy blow jobs. That_s the best. When Johnny enters the room to give her something to wet her whistle with, Cosmia does what she means and she means what she does. I love putting on a show for my man. I_m a giver. Sex on the first date? I say sure. Sexual chemistry is super-important for me to have in a relationship. I_d rather know at the beginning if we click in the bedroom than waiting until later when feelings are involved. What_s the best part of being Cosmia? I feel powerful. Like I can conquer the world with my beauty and sexuality.
    Model:
    Cosmia and Johnny Tattoo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cosmia_34366_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1365.57 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:23:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Cosmia_34366_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Trish Bailey

Xlgirls.com- Trish Bailey

Description:
    In this warehouse hideaway, Trish Bailey is hosed down for a wet tee show. The icy water hardens her perky nipples and gives her intense pleasure that_s almost too much. She palms her boobs through the soaked shirt. Cute as a button and as curvy as a mountain road, Trish is the kind of girl who_s made for squeezing and hugging. Her sex date Tony helps out. Sucking on her hard nipples gets them both hotter. Trish gets his pecker in a lip-lock and worships his pants-pipe. Holes are made in her tee for better tit-fucking. Trish_s tits were made to slide cock between. It_s time to ride Trish hard and put her away wet For Trish Bailey, XL Girls was a place to release her sex fantasies, turn them into reality and enjoy no-strings-sex with hung dudes. That was a big motivator for Trish. It_s just sex. It_s not getting into a relationship with somebody or anything like that. It_s fun, it_s exciting and there_s no attachments. And his dick was so big
    Model:
    Trish Bailey and Anthony Rosano
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrishBailey_17473_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 429.41 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:22:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:TrishBailey_17473_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Bangin Time For Jola

Xlgirls.com- Bangin_ Time For Jola

Description:
    Today XLGirls presents a cooking lesson by new arrival Jola, a lady we met in Europe during our eternal model search (at BeAScoreModel.com). Jola is wearing her new Kiss The Cook apron over a bra so tight, her big boobs are overflowing the cups. As she mixes the milk and the flour, Jola_s melon-sized tits wobble and quake, an event our cameraman closes in on. This is the type of cooking show you can only see at XLGirls.com. Unfortunately, Jola_s culinary endeavors are rudely interrupted by Novis. He enters the kitchen and drops a raisin down her cleavage. Then another and another. Throwing raisins down a girl_s bosom chasm is a sign of sexual interest, similar to clicking the Like button on Facebook. Jola_s batter mixing will have to wait. Novis plans to give Jola his own nut batter and begins by playing with her huge knockers. After Jola_s cooking lesson is abruptly cancelled, the cook wraps her lips around a hard sausage instead. Jola_s appetite for good, hot sex gets satisfied right there on the kitchen counter and on the floor. Novis may not get to eat that cake Jola_s never going to bake but he_ll get to fuck Jola_s hefty coconuts and hot pie. They can always go out to a restaurant for breakfast instead...after they cum.
    Model:
    Jola and Novis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Jola_30381_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1222.77 MB
    Duration : 00:20:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Jola_30381_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Anal Fulfillment

Xlgirls.com- Anal Fulfillment

Description:
    Lola Lush was one of the sexiest little fuck-toys we_d ever seen at XL Girls. She_s obedient and subservient to male desire, and her pretty face and hot body planted a jizz-bomb in our boxers. This scene set Lola up with stunt-cock Culton. He fucks her mouth, her tits, her pink pussy, and for the grand finale he drills deep into her asshole. She squealed and moaned like crazy as he boned her. It was hot and horny. She definitely got her buttons pushed. Lola said that she likes to masturbate with a small toy in her anus, a mini-vibe buzzing her clit and a large dildo in her sweet cunt. She vibrated her clit and pussy lips while Culton banged her butt-shaft. I like a big dick in my vagina and clit stimulation, Lola said. I_m usually assertive but he took control of me. He fucked me in every hole. We had a great time.
    Model:
    Lola Lush and Levi Cash
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : LolaLush_24465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1451.25 MB
    Duration : 00:25:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LolaLush_24465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Anna Katz Takes Over XLGirls.com

Xlgirls.com- Anna Katz Takes Over XLGirls.com

Description:
    Anna Katz looked over XLGirls.com, liked what she saw and made contact, expressing her interest in modeling. Our reply was fast. We were extremely impressed. You will be, too. Anna used to work as a florist. XLGirls: Hello, Anna, Welcome to XLGirls. What do you like to do in your spare time? Anna: I like to draw and I enjoy spending time with my friends. XLGirls: When you go out, do you dress to emphasize your breasts? Anna: Yes, I like to bring attention to my breasts. I wear low neckline dresses. I get a lot of attention and I like it. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Anna: I don_t wear bras at home but I do in public. XLGirls: Do you need to have your bras fitted? Anna: A bra fitting is mandatory for me. XLGirls: What do you want to try in life that you haven_t done yet? Anna: I want to fly in a helicopter.
    Model:
    Anna Katz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnaKatz_36625_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4835.89 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:19:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnaKatz_36625_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Warm Milk, A Pink Cookie A Cream Pie

Xlgirls.com- Warm Milk, A Pink Cookie A Cream Pie

Description:
    JC is the recipient of Marilyn Mayson_s mammary milk, and Marilyn is happy to have this big-tit worshipper open his mouth like an overgrown baby for her overflowing nipple nectar. Wide-eyed Marilyn, who can easily suck her own nipples, and JC gorge on her squeezable, leaky jugs. He fucks Marilyn deep and hard and has his own gift just for her. After the warm milk and a pink cookie, it_s time to serve Marilyn the cream pie, specially made in her honor. Her pussy is filled with man-cream and she spreads it wide for the camera with a huge smile on her pretty face.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson and Johnny Champ
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarilynMayson_28022_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1289.65 MB
    Duration : 00:22:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MarilynMayson_28022_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Roxee The Pleasure Seeker

Xlgirls.com- Roxee The Pleasure Seeker

Description:
    Roxee Robinson has worn a lot of different outfits and costumes in her XL Girls scenes, but you know what? The redhaired Canadian MILF looks the hottest in a very basic, low-cut, one-piece dress that hugs her dangerous curves. Roxee gets into bed to pleasure her big nipples and her juicy, creamy pussy. Being watched adds to Roxee_s pleasure in ways she can_t put into words. Wrote C.G., overpowered by her sheer sexual magnetism, Roxee Robinson is the kind of girl that dreams are made of. So womanly, so lush, so beautiful, with curves in all the right places. I adore her soft, white thighs. Her breasts are like giant pillows. Her eyes are gorgeous. She could look me in the eyes and make me cum. The fact that she is over 40 makes her even more attractive to me. The photos of her with all of her clothes off are so arousing because she displays such confidence in showing off her body. She is rightfully proud of how she looks. My hope is that you_ll continue to show her in XL Girls.
    Model:
    Roxee Robinson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : RoxeeRobinson_33498_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 848.44 MB
    Duration : 00:14:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_33498_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Fun Jugs

Xlgirls.com- Fun Jugs

Description:
    A guy friend of mine told me about XL Girls and said I was pretty enough to be in it and was built perfectly for it, said 40G-cupper Veronica Vaughn. This scene has been upgraded to HD. I never would have sent my pictures in or would have thought I was good enough for it. So he sent in some pictures without me knowing and then told me about a week later that he had done it. I actually was okay with it. He knew I wouldn_t be freaked out by it. I_m pretty open but I just didn_t think I would ever be selected for the magazine, so I didn_t send the pictures in myself. I knew there were magazines that had all-natural girls--without boob jobs--but I didn_t know there were magazines and sites for thicker girls like me. I had seen Voluptuous before, but didn_t know about XL Girls. Veronica also talked her school days. I wasn_t a bad girl in high school. People just have the perception that a busty girl must be a whore or something. Not true for me. I would show some cleavage most of the time, but I didn_t dress too slutty. A couple of times teachers complained but it was more for wearing short skirts than for showing too much of my boobs. It was the female teachers who would get pissed off. There was only one male teacher who ever complained, and I_m sure he was gay. As far as wearing low-cut blouses, I would get through the whole day, but then there was one female teacher who would complain. No one else would say anything all day long and then she would. The shop teacher didn_t mind at all. I would be working on a project or taking a test and bending over and I would look up and he would have this big grin on his face while he stared down my shirt. I knew what I was doing.
    Model:
    Veronica Vaughn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : VeronicaVaughn_20389_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 591.78 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:VeronicaVaughn_20389_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Meet CJ

Xlgirls.com- Meet CJ

Description:
    One of TSG_s editors intercepts new discovery CJ Woods in the lobby and sits down with her for a get-to-know-you chat before CJ enters the hallowed hall of hooters aka The SCORE Group studio. Sexy modeling had crossed CJ_s mind more than a few times but she says the opportunity wasn_t there. When this busty mom saw XLGirls.com, she read the Model Search page and sent in some at-home snaps the studio and the editors need to see. CJ didn_t expect such a fast response but before she knew it, she was flying to the Sunshine State for the first time. CJ did not wear the low-cut pink top she sports in this chat. The male passengers would have gone crazy. But she does like to wear titty tops. This is probably the most exciting thing I_ve ever done, says CJ. Take it away, CJ and welcome to XLGirls.com.
    Model:
    CJ Woods
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : CJWoods_30880_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 507.76 MB
    Duration : 00:08:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:CJWoods_30880_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- The Smiley Show

Xlgirls.com- The Smiley Show

Description:
    We join Smiley Emma in a high-rise in Toronto. She_s looking as extremely sexy as ever. Emma has it all: boobs, buns, beauty and bush. Enjoy one of Canada_s finest. The pleasure is all ours. XLGirls: So Emma, what is your favorite XL Girls shoot so far, if any, and why? Emma: To be honest, the whole experience in Prague was amazing and I_m having a hard time picking my favorite shoot I had a great time shooting with Jan and team. I have really enjoyed seeing the finished product and sometimes I still can_t believe that it is me. XLGirls: Do you go to nude resorts? Are you comfortable with public nudity? Emma: I have not had the opportunity to visit a nude resort or beach but it is something that I would like to do and is on my bucket list. XLGirls: Have you ever flashed in public? Emma: I have flashed my fiance in a public place before but not with people around as, believe it or not, I can be quite shy at times. XLGirls: You can flash Toronto right now through the windows. Do you wear T-shirts with boob-type slogans like My Eyes Are Up Here? Emma: I don_t typically wear shirts with slogans on them unless it_s a band shirt. I focus more on showing the cleavage tastefully more than anything else. People looking at my boobs doesn_t really bother me as it comes with the territory and I try not to distract them from that. XLGirls: If you could put a saying or word on a tank top, what would it be? Emma: Boobnotized. This word comes up a lot when I am camming.
    Model:
    Smiley Emma
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmileyEmma_33461_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1011.22 MB
    Duration : 00:17:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33461_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4