Xlgirls.com- A Goddess Called Mer

Xlgirls.com- A Goddess Called Mer

Description:
    Each scene is more proof of the greatness of this supergirl called Mer. From head to toe, Mer is pleasing perfection, a voluptuous goddess. It was our lucky day when Mer made the decision to bare all. In this scene, Mer picks a balcony as the stage on which to wear a strapless dress and get steamy for XLGirls. The lovely and super-sexy redhead could sit and read the newspaper at her breakfast table and still get us sweating. XLGirls: Do you practice any sports? Mer: I love to skate. I workout three days a week. Sometimes I watch football. My favorite team is Juventus from Italy. I want to go skydiving one day. XLGirls: We would love to watch you skate. What kind of bras do you prefer? Mer: They have to be special. I need stores that sell large sizes, bras that can support my heavy breasts. I like to wear bralettes. XLGirls: What do you wear on an average day or night? Mer: I always wear clothes with low-cut necklines so that my breasts attract attention.
    Model:
    Mer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mer_36909_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3295.3 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:19:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Mer_36909_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley- Deep Dick-down Debut

Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley- Deep Dick-down Debut

Description:
    Diana Eisley was discovered the old-fashioned way. One of our model finders went to a restaurant and Diana was the hostess who seated his party. His big-boob radar loudly sounded the alarm when he saw her. On my way out, I politely introduced myself. Her name was Diana, and I mentioned that I_m a talent scout for a modeling website. I gave Diana my number and told her to get in touch with me if she was interested. The next morning, she texted and inquired about the modeling gig. I was transparent with her and told her it was for an adult website. After showing her the website, Diana gave an enthusiastic _Yes_ Some things are too good to be true but in this case, it was true. Diana was eager to get started, and within a few days, she was shooting her first videos and photo shoots. She also wanted to try sex on-camera. As she explained it, that was something on her bucket list. A 21-year-old girl with a bucket list? We wonder what else is on that list. Diana said she couldn_t wait to have her tits sucked and worshipped. I_m pretty nerdy in real life and pretty adventurous so anything out of the ordinary sounds fun to me, Diana said, explaining why she called our finder the next day. I am a size queen. I_m single, a healthy girl, and I usually use my toys to get off. Diana has a healthy bush too, something rare these days. Diana was eager to get her big, pliable, supple breasts and nipples played with and sucked. She was eager to wedge Tyler_s stiffie between her tits and suck it and then lie back so he could fuck her boobs the classic style. Once he extricated his cock from the soft warmth of her delicious cleavage, Tyler spread Diana_s legs wide open and fucked her, slowly at first, then deeper and faster. The expression on her sweet face says it all.
    Model:
    Diana Eisley and Tyler Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DianaEisley_35778_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 6532.58 MB
    Duration : 00:28:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoianaEisley_35778_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Annabelle Rogers- Ripe, Juicy Succulent

Xlgirls.com- Annabelle Rogers- Ripe, Juicy Succulent

Description:
    A trip with Annabelle Rogers to the fruit section of a supermarket must be an unforgettable experience. Juicy and succulent Annabelle has a selection of fruit to examine: bananas, cherries, cantaloupes, strawberries and apples plus a can of whipped cream. Watch and enjoy as Annabelle turns herself into a shapely human dessert. I really like how I can turn a guy on with just my boobs, plus we can look at each other while we_re doing it. It_s very intimate, said Annabelle, Voluptuous covergirl (January 2019). I love missionary. I like putting my legs over his shoulders. I know exactly the position where I can cum. And again with missionary, it can be very rough or very softcore. It_s just the good, classic position. We can kiss, we can do boob-play, we can look each other in the eyes. Annabelle talked about sex with more than one partner. I can only have one cock at a time. I_ve tried it with dildoing myself, but it_s too hard. Maybe if other people are doing the work. I have been fingered by two guys at the same time. One was fingering my ass and one was fingering my pussy. It was amazing When I was a virgin, I was a finger-bang slut. I used to hope that every guy I went out with would finger me. One time, one guy fingered my ass while the other fingered my pussy in front of people that were sleeping. That was hot.
    Model:
    Annabelle Rogers
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnabelleRogers_35160_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1575.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:27:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnabelleRogers_35160_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- What A Sweetheart

Xlgirls.com- What A Sweetheart

Description:
    I enjoyed modeling and doing video shows for XL Girls, said Mia Sweetheart. We had fun. It was a new experience for me and the people were nice and professional. It was a pleasure to film Mia and we love her friendliness and personality. Mia told us more about her bodacious self. XL Girls: Mia, do you watch adult videos at home? What kind do you like? Mia: Yes I do watch adult videos at home and mostly I like to watch amateur BBW videos. XL Girls: Do you go to nude beaches or adult resorts? Mia: I have never been to nude beaches but maybe because in Romania this type of place is full of old people but I might just try it in another country one day. XL Girls: What kind of dates do you like to go on? Mia: I like fun dates where everything is relaxed and leisurely.
    Model:
    Mia Sweetheart
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaSweetheart_32422_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1326.3 MB
    Duration : 00:22:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MiaSweetheart_32422_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Oil Spill

Xlgirls.com- Oil Spill

Description:
    Ann Calis spends the day at a spa. But not any ordinary spa. At this spa, they let our girls get naked, get oily, play with their big tits and toy their wet pussies. It_s the greatest spa ever built. Ann gets liberal with her bottle of oil and douses her gorgeous body. Look for some wild boob swinging at the 8:45 mark. I enjoy my body and how I look now, said Ann who_s gone from V-Girl to XL Girl in the time she_s been away from the modeling scene. Now she_s got the look. I love my nice, bigger boobs and my hips. Everything to me that means _Woman._ Ann has to go to bra specialty stores to find what she needs to support her heavy mams. All bra companies are different so what is best for me is that I pick out what I like and what I think looks good on me and I have the ladies measure me for a fitting. I can_t wear any kind of bras without alterations because the straps will hurt my shoulders, the underwire can irritate me and the cups will not give me the support I need.
    Model:
    Ann Calis
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnnCalis_33365_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1008.98 MB
    Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:AnnCalis_33365_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Natasha Sweet The Door-to-Door Bra Salesman

Xlgirls.com- Natasha Sweet The Door-to-Door Bra Salesman

Description:
    Once upon a time, dedicated men and women, suitcase in hand, travelled the globe to sell bras door-to-door. Their business slogan: It_s what_s upfront that counts. They offered the finest selections of quality bras as well as intimate lingerie directly to their customers. Back then, when a topheavy housewife or a DD-cup divorcee relaxing at home collecting alimony saw one of these sales reps walking to her house, she rolled out the welcome mat, eager to try on the latest bras in the comfort and privacy of her living room. Internet sales eroded this once noble profession and the pandemic was a final crushing blow to the door-to-door bra sales industry. This video is dedicated to a group of hardworking professionals who do everything they can to keep busty women abreast of the latest styles in brassieres. Today, Stanley Johnson is one of the few remaining door-to-door bra salesmen who still practice this profession. He has his hands full--very full--with his customer Natasha Sweet. He very neatly lays out his selection on Natasha_s coffee table, confident that she_ll find one or more to her liking and comfort. Lovely and sexy Natasha greets Stanley wearing a top that reveals just how big and heavy her tits are. He overlays a few bras on Natasha_s upper-deck but they don_t please her. Finally, she sees one she likes. Natasha lowers her top and takes off her own bra so she can try it on for size. It_s too small so it goes back on the pile. Stanley finds another bra and this one fits perfectly. It looks like he_s going to make a sale. Natasha is so pleased and overcome with customer satisfaction that she pulls Stanley_s face into her deep cleavage. While Natasha is giddy experiencing the joys of at-home bra shopping, Stanley comes up for air and removes his face from Miss Sweet_s sweet, soft breast flesh so he can suck on her tasty nipples. Feeling he deserves the ultimate sales commission, Natasha throats his cock and then buries the bloated boner between her bodacious breasts. She gets on her hands and knees so he can shoehorn his dick into her tight pussy from behind. His technique is so pleasurable, she wants to get fucked in other positions. Another satisfied customer Cha-ching
    Model:
    Natasha Sweet and Stanley Johnson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NatashaSweet_36884_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 7591.49 MB
    Duration : 00:30:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NatashaSweet_36884_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Cock Daddy For A Big Titty Kitty

Xlgirls.com- Cock Daddy For A Big Titty Kitty

Description:
    Your friendly neighborhood editors are great fans of girls staring at the camera with a cock in their mouths. Kitty Lee does this instinctively. We knew from the start that she would not disappoint us with quality and quantity fuckin_. Kitty gives 200% and anal too. When we asked Kitty the best way she can make a man feel good, she said Suck his dick. All guys like a blow job and I like giving one. When it comes to fucking her jugs, Kitty said It_s really sexy when their cock is coming through between my tits and I can get it in my mouth, too. I like that, but sometimes a guy will get a little too excited and fuck too hard and be banging the head of his cock against my lips. That_s actually kind of a turn-on... My pussy lips are very sensitive and it feels great when a guy, or a girl, is eating my pussy and sucks on the lips and kind of nibbles on them, chews on them very gently. That does feel great. Then if they put a finger or two inside my pussy and massage my G-spot at the same time, look out. I_m on the express train to an orgasm
    Model:
    Kitty Lee and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyLee_21734_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1196.98 MB
    Duration : 00:20:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KittyLee_21734_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Blow Job Class

Xlgirls.com- Blow Job Class

Description:
    Ivy, Libra, Madi Jane and Peaches attend Miss Shugar_s Blow Job Class at Big Girl Sex School, where they will learn how to use their mouths, lips, tongue and throats to service man_s gift to women: The Cock. Cock and scrotum worship is the goal and no one graduates until the girls suck perfectly. As class begins, the girls await with eager throats. They chatter excitedly. Ashley, one of Miss Shugar_s hung studs at this campus of cleavage, is the learning tool for this course. The girls are expected to use their giant jugs as well as lots of spit. Ivy is first after Miss Shugar starts the class. Then Madi, Peaches and Libra proceed, carefully learning how to suck Ashley_s big dick. All four girls take part draining Ashley_s nut-sack. They are now certified cocksuckers.
    Model:
    Ivy Dreams, Lovely Libra, Madi Jane, Peaches LaRue, Shugar, J.T., and Jordan Ashley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : BigGirlSexSchool_Chapter3_19690_1920x1080_8000_MFS .mp4
    File Size : 1035.78 MB
    Duration : 00:17:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:BigGirlSexSchool_Chapter3_19690_1920x1080_80 00_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Backstage Bra Show

Xlgirls.com- Backstage Bra Show

Description:
    Peyton Thomas is now going to show you the contents of her suitcase at the XL Girls studio, specifically her big brassieres. They_re 40N-cups. Of the first bra she takes out and holds up, Peyton says, It doesn_t look big to me but to everyone else, it looks huge. And that_s the sweater-stretching truth Which one is your favorite? Peyton is asked. Peyton pulls out a purple one. She bought it in a small lingerie store in Michigan. Each cup is bigger than a Naughty Neighbor Girl_s ass. Everything you_d want to know about Peyton and her major-league bras (and her future bra plans) are in this Bonus XL Girls video. Watching this will create the urge to suckle.
    Model:
    Peyton Thomas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : PeytonThomas_31588_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 708.46 MB
    Duration : 00:12:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:PeytonThomas_31588_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Kitty Cute Loves Her Huge Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Kitty Cute Loves Her Huge Boobs

Description:
    Kitty Cute faces a challenge that many other girls don_t have to deal with. It_s a challenge that her busty girlfriends have, too...finding the right-fitting bras that also look good. Kitty starts off her demonstration just wearing a bikini bottom and a tank top, cutting to the chase from the start. Kitty pulls off her tank and grabs a tape measure, wrapping it around her breasts, her underbust, her areolae and around the middle of each boob. She reads off the numbers in her sing-song voice and has that teasing glint in her eyes that you should be familiar with. Kitty_s first selection is a pink number. It looks a little small but she says it_s okay. She jiggles her tits in the bra cups before unhooking it and trying on a grey bra. She thinks this one is better than the first one. If Kitty ever entered a wet T-shirt contest, everyone else might as well go home. The bra that really gets Kitty bubbly is a red and pink animal print hooter-harness. Standing up, Kitty says she could even wear that to the beach. Who wouldn_t want to see that sight? Kitty has more of her bras to try on and a bottle of breast lotion. She deserves a hand. And it would need to be a big hand. Thanks for busting out as always, Kitty Cute.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KittyCute_36219_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 4459.94 MB
    Duration : 00:18:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KittyCute_36219_2160p.mp4