Page 11 of 373 First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last

Xlgirls.com- Laced Ready To Play

Xlgirls.com- Laced Ready To Play

Description:
    It_s pleasure time for Kendra Lee Ryan, and that means cum and cum again. Kendra pumps her nipples with a tiny vacuum bulb made for girls_ nips. The suction makes her nipples tingle and feel so good. Kendra_s mouth and hands take over and she moves to her shaved pink hole and digs her fingers in to spank that slick little coochie. The brunette cutie wants to cum, cum and cum again. She_s inexhaustible. Kendra said she masturbates two to five times a day. I love clitoral stimulation. I_ve owned and own the best toys. I love cumming and squirting. Masturbating makes me genuinely happy. Kendra_s fetish is cum. I love cum Anywhere...especially where I can lick it off.
    Model:
    Kendra Lee Ryan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KendraLeeRyan_31689_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 611.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KendraLeeRyan_31689_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Fruit of the Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Fruit of the Boobs

Description:
    Suzumi Wilder looks good enough to eat. She_s a blonde cutie with a set of DDD-cup tits we_d like to bite into like an apple. And we wouldn_t mind giving her sweet cherry a few licks and nibbles, either. Suzumi_s latest scene opens with her giggling as she bounces her soft naturals for the camera. We_re unsure if she_s ever looked cuter than she does right now. There_s a bowl of fruit on the table in front of Suzumi, and she looks pretty pleased when she notices a banana. It_s so big, Suzumi says as she picks it up and rubs it between her breasts. It fits perfectly right between my tits. There_s something in our pants we think would fit between her tits even better, though. I love big fruit, Suzumi adds. Especially between my tits. It_s so much fun. We can hear the frantic footsteps of guys worldwide rushing over to their local market_s produce section.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SuzumiWilder_31355_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 823.4 MB
    Duration : 00:14:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SuzumiWilder_31355_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Nila Goes To The Gym

Xlgirls.com- Nila Goes To The Gym

Description:
    Nila Mason goes to her fitness center for a workout and, of course, she_s going to distract everyone. The place turns out to be deserted except for one man. Nila (pronounced Nee-la) checks out Michael lifting weights and he checks her out. Their eye-flirting begins. Nila begins her workout while Michael tries not to drop a weight on his foot. He can_t stop looking at her big tits and thick, strong body. Nila gets on a workout roller tummy-down. After watching her butt in action, Michael moves over to the bench next to her and starts to do presses. Nila can_t help but notice his dick poking out of his shorts. There_s always one guy who goes commando at the gym. Nila stops working out and reaches for his cock. She takes it in hand and pulls on it. He doesn_t drop the weight on his neck and miss an opportunity to sex it with the great Nila Mason. Nila gives him the blow job and tit-fuck of his life. After that experience, they hit the mat for some floor work of the horny kind.
    Model:
    Nila Mason and Michael Fly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMazon_33655_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1095.1 MB
    Duration : 00:18:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NilaMazon_33655_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Mia Lopez- Too Hot For Her Dress

Xlgirls.com- Mia Lopez- Too Hot For Her Dress

Description:
    Mia Lopez is waiting in the kitchen to show off her new dress. She_s a nice sight to see after a long day. Hello, my love, Mia says. How are you? How was your day? I was waiting for you. I want you to see the dress I bought. Mia turns around to show you her voluptuously thick and curvy body and big tits as she lowers her dress. She rests her boobs on the kitchen counter and jiggles them. Taking off her bra, Mia tugs and plays with her heavy tetas and large nipples. She claps and slaps them together. Two huge, natural breasts clashing together always make an unmistakable sound. Mia goes to the bedroom so she can get really comfy. She gets naked, twerks her booty and gets on her hands and knees to dangle and swing her hanging breasts. It_s a beautiful sight for tits and ass lovers. Lying back, Mia finger-bangs her shaved pussy and rubs her clit. It doesn_t take long for her to have an orgasmic explosion.
    Model:
    Mia Lopez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaLopez_36484_2160p.mp4
    File Size : 3718.84 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:16:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MiaLopez_36484_2160p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Work It Out With Ivanna Lace

Xlgirls.com- Work It Out With Ivanna Lace

Description:
    There_s a whole lotta shakin_ going on with the fantastic Ivanna Lace. Ivanna shows us her daily fitness routine, complete with lots of boob shaking, bouncing, clapping and swinging. We could watch the shapely, sexy, curvy brunette do this all day. Dedicated breast-men will find plenty to savor as lovely Ivanna works out and peels off her fitness outfit. We don_t know where the girls buy their furniture but their sofas always seem to come with toys. Ivanna makes good use of that after her workout. We caught up with Ivanna, and that_s always a pleasure. XLGirls: Ivanna, we love your photos and videos. How are you? How is your daily life now? Ivanna: Last year was not easy for me, as it was for many of you. But thanks to the internet, I began to read more and communicate with friends. I don_t watch TV. XLGirls: Do you have any new hobbies? Ivanna: Almost a year ago, I bought a bike and one-to-two times per week I would ride my bike...until we had cold weather. I also study numerology and astrology. XLGirls: Do you drive a car? Do seat belts fit you comfortably? Ivanna: I have a driver_s license but I do not have a car so I often use a taxi. I prefer to sit in front near the driver. I always fasten the seat belt and I pray because very often the driver_s eyes don_t look at the road XLGirls: I wonder why....
    Model:
    Ivanna Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : IvannaLace_36577_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 722.6 MB
    Duration : 00:26:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IvannaLace_36577_1080p.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Sofia Santana Bikini-Busting Brunette

Xlgirls.com- Sofia Santana Bikini-Busting Brunette

Description:
    The SCORE Group photo team returned to Colombia and spent some quality time with the extremely busty and curvy Sofia Santana. The pleasure was all ours. Sofia was, and is, the bustiest girl in her neighborhood. No one she knows has boobs that come close to hers. She loves to bicycle, read, go hiking and spend time with her family. Sofia wore her pink bikini at poolside. Once she took it off, she played with her huge tits, oiled her naked body and fingered her pussy. Sofia has a bright smile and cheerful personality. Sofia was a lot of fun to shoot, our photographer said when the crew returned. It was not work for her or for us. She enjoyed being in the moment and was engaged. She has a beautiful body and face and this very powerful sex appeal. I can_t praise her enough.
    Model:
    Sofia Santana
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : SofiaSantana_35618_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1422.28 MB
    Duration : 00:24:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SofiaSantana_35618_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Nila In Daisy Dukes

Xlgirls.com- Nila In Daisy Dukes

Description:
    Whether Nila Mason dresses in an evening gown or casual in a plaid shirt and Daisy Dukes like she_s wearing in this scene, it_s a sure thing that she will be the center of attention anywhere she goes. This video is loaded with tit-swinging and clapping. Nila has a pair of the best tits, amazing from any angle. You get your face under those flesh-pillows and you_ll never want to leave. As one of the editors of XL Girls magazine put it, Nila Mason is the plus-sized gift that just keeps giving. I know most men have not touched breasts as big as I have, Nila said. Sometimes, I think most men have not seen a girl with the breast size I have except in pictures. I like to see the light in a man_s eyes when he looks me over. When I am shooting with a guy, it excites me to see him look at me and go crazy even before I take off my top.
    Model:
    Nila Mason
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : NilaMason_34394_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 931.24 MB
    Duration : 00:16:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:NilaMason_34394_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Devin Does South Beach Ch. 5

Xlgirls.com- Devin Does South Beach Ch. 5

Description:
    A tableful of melons and other fruits before her prompts Devin to say that fruits are sexy and orally stimulating. I think fruits are sensual...just like me, Devin says. In this final chapter of the DVD Devin Does South Beach, Devin_s boobs are shoehorned into a too tight leopard-skin bra, which creates massive cleavage mounds. She points out that in paintings throughout history, couples are shown eating fruits while indulging in erotic pastimes. As the camera rolls, Devin has a taste of these juicy foods to warm up her erotic engine. Devin says that in high school, her nickname was Peaches. There will be cream in this video. Yes, there will be cream.
    Model:
    Devin Taylor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : DevinDoesSouthBeachCH5_17798_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 292.02 MB
    Resolution : 656x480
    Duration : 00:15:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles VideoevinDoesSouthBeachCH5_17798_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Kitchen Heat

Xlgirls.com- Kitchen Heat

Description:
    This sucker would like a cup of Joe. What he_s going to get is two cups of Kacey. In his face. Hottie Kacey Parker grabs him by the head and pulls him into her billowy cleavage. It_s motorboating time in the kitchen. Kacey is an aggressive babe in every way. She talks the talk and walks the walk. What a dirty mouth on this girl We_ve always loved that about her among her other qualities. Kacey_s big boobs fall out of her skintight tube dress so he can suck on those dairy pillows. The lucky sucker lies on the kitchen counter so Kacey can stand over his face and tit-pummel him. This fuck session needs a referee. Before he reaches oxygen deprivation levels and passes out, Kacey gets to work on his dick, sucking it hard. The drool spills out of her mouth. She stares at the camera while jerking, licking and blowing hard, making gagging, sucking and all other kinds of BJ sounds. She gets down to the root, getting every inch in her throat. Pulling the dick out of her mouth, and putting it between her ample cleavage, Kacey uses her tits like buffing pads to breast-massage him. The kitchen is too small to fuck in so they move to the living room. She sucks him again, gets totally naked down to bare feet, lies back on the couch and spreads her legs for a pussy dick-down. After getting the drill, Kacey demands ball-juice. He pulls out of her cunt and jerks all over her huge jugs.
    Model:
    Kacey Parker and Patrick Delphia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : KaceyParker_33599_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 993.09 MB
    Duration : 00:17:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:KaceyParker_33599_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Xlgirls.com- Toying My Pussy My Ass

Xlgirls.com- Toying My Pussy My Ass

Description:
    A girl who_s not coy, Jordynn LuXXX is a joy, and when there is no boy, she will toy. And she_ll toy her butthole, too. In her solo videos, Jordynn gets very personal. She has a talent for one-on-one, as this scene proves. What are your top three sex encounters? Jordynn: My first time with my husband, my first time at a swingers_ club and my first time with a girl. What should a man do or say if he wants to meet you? Jordynn: Ask me politely. I may be a freaky slut but I_m also a classy lady. You see a guy you like. What do you do? Jordynn: I give flirtatious eyes and motion him over. I_m actually shy at first so I_d want him to make the first move.
    Model:
    Jordynn LuXXX
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com
    Info:
    File Name : JordynnLuXXX_32166_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 702.03 MB
    Duration : 00:15:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JordynnLuXXX_32166_1080p.mp4