Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Greetings fellow Sex Maniacs This week we got right down to business again, no setups or roleplaying. There are times when I_m in the mood to play a stewardess (sorry, Flight Attendant.. -) or Nurse, or whatever, and there are times when I just want to get fucked.. This was definitely one of those weeks This week had something special however (or different anyway). My orgasm was AWESOME The feeling of him slowly sliding his big penis in and out of me and he also had placed some lubrication onto his fingers and was slowly massaging my ass -) Damn that felt good I just about flew off of the couch when I came it was so intense.. Hubby was as horny as hell himself, my gawd his cock was as hard as a rock from the moment it emerged from his underwear. When I was riding him and massaging his balls his big prick was really slamming deep inside me, what a great feeling I hadn_t given him one of my patented baby oil handjobs in quite awhile so I wanted to do that for him. Was that a thick load I coaxed out of him or what? Looked like a horse coming or something Anyway, hope you like the series. For those of you that never email me (and for those of you that do) please send me a note letting me know what you thought of the series.. Talk soon-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : backroombop01.mp4
File Size : 63.97 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:12:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: