Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hi All Wow, this week_s update ended up being one of my all-time favorites, I really thought that Hubby did a nice job on the digital stills. That little schoolgirl outfit looked naughty didn_t it? We shot quite a few pics out by the pool at the hotel, which wasn_t easy with some of the help running around I think that more than just a few people got an eyeful of my bare boobs I didn_t hear any complaints however, LOL.. I got some good fucking this week as well, Hubby was really drilling me in a few of those scenes I wasn_t ready for his popshot, the first blast really made me gag. Good thing I recovered well though, don_t you think?.. NOTE FROM HUBBY: Sorry for the somewhat glitchy mpegs, our video editor went belly-up on us this afternoon and I ended up having to edit everything on an older machine. The quality is good, but the audio is a bit weird. I_ll have it fixed by next week. Enjoy the stills, I don_t think Wifey has looked any better. Damn she looked good in that outfit Take care
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : suck01.mp4
File Size : 47.13 MB
Resolution : 292x240
Duration : 00:09:21

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: