Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar

Description:
Hi All Thought it was about time that Dr Wifey made her return, it_s been awhile.. My patient (Charles) was a single guy in his early forties. He was a photographer by trade, and was having problems ejaculating during oral sex (now that_s a first for a guy, LOL) Anyway, I guess that his girlfriend was getting frustrated at all the work she was putting in polishing his piston, then not getting a healthy reward. I can feel her pain.. When I am fellating a gentleman I expect results, dammit He certainly had no problems, fucking, the dear man. He practically drove his thick dong through the couch while he was banging me. I was tempted to whisper into his ear to just go ahead and cum inside of me, but then again, what kind of medical ethics would I be showing in doing that? I_m happy to report that I was able to stimulate him with my mouth and hands enough for him to reach a very satisfying orgasm. His thick sperm spilled into my mouth and it was liking trying to swallow paste, but I did manage it after a couple of fits and starts. Case closed..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : docpop01.mp4
File Size : 46.42 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:03

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:docpop01.mp4