Fetishmales.com- Anthony Felix- Chocolate Eclair

Fetishmales.com- Anthony Felix- Chocolate Eclair

Description:
    In bed, Felix Brompton is fed and fucked full of sweets these two foodies will fulfill both their appetites. After some mutual blowing with some donuts, Anthony Wood tastes Felix_s sweet hole before they fuck. Once in, Felix grabs onto his boo tight and is treated to a pastry packed cock the cream rises as Anthony blows for DudesRaw.com.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_felixanthony-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 655.7 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_felixanthony-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Hotel Hook Up s 2

Fetishmales.com- Hotel Hook Up_s 2

Description:
    Damn, these sexy DudesRaw.com models know how to have a good time, and it shows. Probing each other_s underwear, Andrew Collins, who is seated, will top Luke Wyhte. After some nice sucking, Luke parks his hairy hole atop Andrew_s pole makes for some fun helicoptering. Switching it up, Luke goes on his back and front, while Andrew fucks it out of the boy. Blowing his load, Andrew fulfills his partner_s request, fuck yeah, shoot it in my hole.

Buck kneels as he enjoys Kyle Kittle_s body Buck will be topping Kyle. With some real worship of the cock, Buck then stoops to be eaten. Damn, Kyle_s got some great rimming skills you know what they say do unto others Bending over, Kyle then opens wide for that thick huge cock Buck goes in deep from the start. Grabbing the chair handles, the bottom boy impales himself onto Buck. Close, Buck releases in and out of Kyle_s hole.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_hotelhookups2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 799.53 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_hotelhookups2-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Dylan Hyde and Antonio Biaggi

Fetishmales.com- Dylan Hyde and Antonio Biaggi

Description:
    Dylan Hyde needs a big cock. He uses his phone to cruise the BBRT site and is lucky enough to find hugely endowed Antonio Biaggi close to him and looking for action. They sneak into a nasty alley where Dylan sucks Antonio_s big Puerto Rican cock and then gets his hole pounded into oblivion. He shoots a big load all over his chest while Antonio cums all on his freshly fucked hole and fucks it back in.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 12brt005_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 535.36 MB
    Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:12brt005_d-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Danny McCoy Gets Dick and More Dick

Fetishmales.com- Danny McCoy Gets Dick and More Dick

Description:
    Angelic blond Danny McCoy looks like a paragon of good, but you might be surprised to see the bad behavior this sweet little stud gets up to. He lies in bed next to Jake Garcia, and they get things moving with traded blowjobs. The minute Danny_s ass is throbbing and pumping we can see the direction this is heading. In the wink of an eye he_s on his back with legs up, and Jake is plowing his hairy cock into that smooth pink hole, to a chorus of Fuck me encouragements from our boy Danny. Once he_s moaning and grinding his ass down on Jake, it_s only a quick hop till he_s getting the cum fucked out of his long smooth cock. Jake glazes that well-used hole with a thick layer of creamy sperm and pushes it in with his finger.

Sexy short-haired Latin boy Sebastian Hart is next to get his dick into hungry pup Danny. It may start slow and sensuous, but that hungry butt has a way of speeding things up. Danny begs Sebastian to Ride me like a horse and gets the fast hard pummeling he needs. Sebastian is hung and lean, but no match for Danny_s hot hole. He pulls out and starts jacking like his life depends on it. A big volley of spurts come rocketing out of his pink uncut dick, and Danny rubs the cum into his ass. Hole finally satisfied, he turns his attention to his cock and balls, drizzles a sticky stream down his shaft and onto his tight smooth belly.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw-mccoycomp-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 720 MB
    Duration : 00:17:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw-mccoycomp-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Daddy Done

Fetishmales.com- Daddy Done

Description:
    I love older men, they just know how to do me right. Paired with Christian Mathews, I give him my lips, then blow him. Trading off, he also shoves my face into his pits, and the scent is amazing. Once he_s in me, my hole responds fully to his every motion. Riding him, I go until I bust fuck, that was hot. Sucking his cock and balls, Christian blasts a load fit for a daddy. Conrad Daniels is a sweet bottom for DudesRaw.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_conradchristian-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 578.04 MB
    Duration : 00:21:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_conradchristian-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Oscar and AJ Foxx

Fetishmales.com- Oscar and AJ Foxx

Description:
    Oscar and AJ take a break from a long hot day of construction work to treat their themselves to some hot fucking. Oscar proves that when it comes to dick sucking, he_s the man, making sure to take in each inch of AJ_s hard cock while stroking his own dick. AJ uses his own spit to get Oscar_s ass nice and wet, ready for his raw wood. AJ uses his skinny body to pound Oscar_s big ass, jamming his dick deep inside. AJ is full of jizz though, and blows a huge load all over Oscar_s nice ass. Oscar strokes his own dick while he_s being fucked and ends up cumming all over the place. The end to a perfect fucking work day
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : raw_wood-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 129.5 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:19:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:raw_wood-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Max Henry Nick Long

Fetishmales.com- Max Henry Nick Long

Description:
    Lookin_ for a place to put it, I join Max Henry on the couch he is such a hot blonde bottom. Sucking tongue and stroking his dick, the boy returns the favor. Getting hard fast, we work on our clothes and then Max services me. Damn, he has quite the accommodating mouth. On my knees for a taste of his dick, I then flip the boy over and bury my face he_s such a sweet boy.

With my raw cock deep inside, Max is so receptive, damn. Both of us are in the zone when I blow a creampie and then keep on fucking. Relishing the second go-round, Max just keeps his ass in the air. Taking over, he rides before I put him on his back. Pounding faster, Max has me blowing a second load which I share with his other hole. The top in this hot video is Nick Long for DudesRaw.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_maxnick-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 1258.21 MB
    Duration : 00:28:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_maxnick-full-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Pierce Johnson, Shawn Matthews, Isaac Summers, Peter, Alex Charg

Fetishmales.com- Pierce Johnson, Shawn Matthews, Isaac Summers, Peter, Alex Charg

Description:
    Each guy that jimmy blow gets their dick sucked down to the shaft. He loves massaging the guys_ balls, and sucking for hours on each cock. Jimmy slurps down each load with passion and hunger. Guys shoot cum all over his face and in his mouth and Jimmy slurps up every drop. In the last scene bottom Pierce sucks off five hot guys in a orgy scene.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 09bas004_i-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 256.36 MB
    Duration : 00:17:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:09bas004_i-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- David Ace Guzzles Christian s Jizz

Fetishmales.com- David Ace Guzzles Christian_s Jizz

Description:
    Christian Matthews and David are so hot for each other, they are already going at it hot and heavy when the camera starts rolling. David Ace_s relentless energy and expert technique has Christian_s body pumping and flexing like an eel. Christian gets the idea to use David_s face like a fuck toy and ram it down fast and juicy on his cock, but David_s not complaining. Christian is tatted, naked and dripping with sex appeal on the bed, and David hasn_t even bothered to take off his clothes yet. Christian_s guiche piercing behind his balls looks good enough to lick and worship, and David needs no encouragement to go for it.

Ace laps his tongue along the full length of Christian_s dick, then takes the head into his hungry mouth and sucks it all in to the root. He loves it when Christian grabs his spiky hair and plows into his face like a madman. David hits a steady rhythm and sucks deep and focused, over and over with a slowly rising tempo. Finally Christian grabs his cock away and starts beating it, a race to the juicy finish. When it starts pumping out that hot sticky cream, he pushes it back into David_s face. David slurps every drop like a cat with its face in a bowl of milk. Appreciative stud that he is, David grinds his crotch into Christian_s throbbing and tingling cock while he spits out a gob of cum into his hot top_s mouth, and the two share a post-orgasm kiss.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_christiandavid-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 402.16 MB
    Duration : 00:13:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_christiandavid-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler and Crash Michaels

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler and Crash Michaels

Description:
    Crash Michaels fucks like a mad man and can_t get enough of Trit Tyler_s sweet, white ass. But the horny fucker needs some raw cock in his hole too and sinks down on Trit_s cock and takes it for a ride. The two pigs flip fuck each other_s brains out until they both shoot their loads, with Crash_s load getting fucked back into Trit_s well fucked hole.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15thm002_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 350.38 MB
    Duration : 00:22:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15thm002_d-def-1.mp4