Fetishmales.com- Young Guns 4

Fetishmales.com- Young Guns 4

Description:
    Offering up a flip fuck, Cody Bristol, with the chest tat, and Sean Dean trade off and get off. Both cum well-equipped to give and take. Tight holes and sloppy action make this a DudesRaw.com film that satisfies.

Starting with the best bits, Raidar is face first in Troy Seagles ass. Goin_ until he_s blowin_, Raidar has a great cock, and he_s not afraid to go deep on such a tight hole. Used and amused, Troy unloads then gets a creamy ending from his partner.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_youngguns4-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 866.85 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_youngguns4-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Just Keeps Growing

Fetishmales.com- Just Keeps Growing

Description:
    Edited and formatted for today_s technology, we revisit a popular video featuring Ali Elan and Mikey. Ali started out doing gay for pay work so knows how to suck the dick, but he wasn_t quite ready for a dick like Mikey_s. Once Mikey started getting hard, Ali was choking on his 9 incher and couldn_t get over how big it was and it just kept growing. After a hot and sloppy blow job, I wanted to see these guys kiss, so I asked them to do it fortunately they did The only problem was, Mikey got so hot from the kissing that he soon had to blow his load and what a load it was
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dsg_alimikey-full-2.mp4
    File Size : 1249.79 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dsg_alimikey-full-2.mp4

Fetishmales.com- The Best Of Lance Brody

Fetishmales.com- The Best Of Lance Brody

Description:
    Cum and enjoy some of my cock sucking videos I like to swallow deep and give every guy a happy ending. Loving cock, I just let the guy position me, then blow the hell out of him. Wanting that cream, I use my mouth to do most of the work the scent of jizz on my face is intoxicating. As we can tell, I get the best out of them the last one nearly drowned me, but as he said, you look so hot.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_lancebrody-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 920.24 MB
    Duration : 00:22:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_lancebrody-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Blaze and Dereck Reese

Fetishmales.com- Blaze and Dereck Reese

Description:
    Pony tailed straight guy, Blaze, gets sucked by Dereck, then wants to try it himself. He then fucks Dereck cowboy style. Blaze asks Dereck to fuck him and says to take it slow because he has only ever had his girlfriends_ strap-on before.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 11thm001_a-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 485.22 MB
    Duration : 00:31:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:11thm001_a-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Plump It Up

Fetishmales.com- Plump It Up

Description:
    Hungry for something bigger than a breakfast sausage, Tristan Mathews takes a suck of his boyfriend Micah Martinez. Getting him nice and firm, Tristan wants that beefy meat where the sun don_t shine. Tastin_ that boy butt, Micah spreads those hairy cheeks wide and makes Tristan moan.

Giving it to Tristan in all sorts of positions, both are down and up for it. Facing one another, Micah puts it into high gear and his boy gives a, that_s it. Beggin_ for the cream, the top unloads than shares it, in a kiss for DudesRaw.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_micahtristan-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 520.48 MB
    Duration : 00:19:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_micahtristan-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Atlas Evans Blows Ramses

Fetishmales.com- Atlas Evans Blows Ramses

Description:
    Just like the Egyptian God, Ramses lies back while being serviced in this CumPigMen.com video. Atlas Evans uses all his oral skills to worship his king_s thick cock. Begging for the nectar, even Atlas is surprised at the amount Ramses must have saving it up since the last time he was laid (to rest).
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16cpm003_e-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 157.55 MB
    Duration : 00:10:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm003_e-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Billy Warren swallows Nick Cross s uncut dick

Fetishmales.com- Billy Warren swallows Nick Cross_s uncut dick

Description:
    Sexy ginger cumpig Billy Warren chows down on Nick Cross_s uncut cock. Nick shoots a massive load down the cocksucker_s throat and Billy licks up the rest of his hot latin load.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm003_i-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 244.75 MB
    Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm003_i-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler Blows Jimmie Slater

Fetishmales.com- Trit Tyler Blows Jimmie Slater

Description:
    Tattooed muscle stud Jimmie Slater is soaking up some rays by the pool but Trit Tyler wants to be slurping up his cum. Jimmie lays back ad chills while Trit treats him to one hot blowjob. Jimmie loves getting his cocked sucked but he loves ass even more. Soon his fingers are exploring Trit_s beautiful white bubble butt and tight pink hole. It isn_t long before Jimmie is shooting a big load down Trit_s throat.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm002_e-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 406.65 MB
    Duration : 00:17:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm002_e-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Skyler Grey Barebacks James Woodcroft

Fetishmales.com- Skyler Grey Barebacks James Woodcroft

Description:
    As Skyler Grey, on the left, makes himself comfy inside James Woodcroft_s crotch, you can tell these two are up for doin_ the nasty. For this scene, James_ padlock around his neck shows that he is a submissive you can just call him the hungry hole. Getting his face all up in James_ ass, Skyler tenderizes his partner. Shoving in hard, and rattling the bottom_s chains, Skyler has definitely locked on to that hole. With the guys changing up positions, the camera stays close. The top pulls out just in time to cover James_ furry ass as the boy puckers the cream back in. Sitting back on the couch, Skyler sucks until James blows and the two taste their mess.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16thm003_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1439.48 MB
    Duration : 00:21:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16thm003_b-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Lucius Cross and Rio Starr

Fetishmales.com- Lucius Cross and Rio Starr

Description:
    Sucking a nice dick, Lucius Cross is down to do some hoovering. As he pumps and plumps Rio Starrs cock, his throat opens damn, watching this CumPigMen.com video gives me a real appreciation for cucumbers and sword swallowing. Popping those gonads in his mouth, Lucius devours while Rio tries to stand. Once Rios fully inflated, his partner_s velvet throat works it magic, fast. Spooning his jizz into Lucius mouth, Rio pays for the pleasure.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16cpm004_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 160.97 MB
    Duration : 00:10:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm004_b-def-1.mp4