Fetishmales.com- Sexy Spencer Swallows Cesar

Fetishmales.com- Sexy Spencer Swallows Cesar

Description:
    Spencer Gray is a pierced hippie boy with a mop of dark curls and a hunger for big uncut Latin cock. Today that hunger is getting satisfied, and then some. Cesar Xes has a mighty lance of stiff manmeat. He slaps it around Spencer_s face and drives it straight down the young stud_s gullet.

Spencer_s taste isn_t limited to cock, as he sucks and worships Xes_ smooth tight nuts. While Spencer kneels obediently before him Cesar grabs a handful of curly hair and fucks the insatiable cocksucker_s face. When it_s buried to the hilt, he ping-pongs his nutsack against Spencer_s chin.

Spencer_s cheeks pull in as he Hoovers down that delicious Mexican chorizo. All the way down, Cesar commands, and Spencer_s quick to obey. He_s getting so comfortable with a throat full of Cesar that he_s ready to show off some tricks. He slurps down Cesar_s right testicle as his lips are pressed against the black downy fur of Xes_ pubes. Cesar_s so turned on he can_t hold back much longer.

As Spencer slobbers his big tongue against the full length, Cesar grabs his dick and starts pumping fast. Suddenly he pushes Spencer_s face back and aims for the ready and open mouth. After a big spurt to the lips, Spencer crowds in closer and swallows every drop. Thank you Daddy, he offers, bats his big thick eyelashes and lets the sperm run down his chin.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_spencercesar-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 377.46 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_spencercesar-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Monday Memories -- Sloppy Winkers

Fetishmales.com- Monday Memories -- Sloppy Winkers

Description:
    (Watch what we were doing here exactly four years ago this week) Here_s a couple of DudesRaw.com dudes just doin_ their things, putting their bareback things in other guys_ things. Suckin_, fuckin_ and keeping it RAW, they all came here to get off. Zoomed-in shots and full-screen coverage, you_re right in the middle of all the action watch your step or you too could slip on some cum.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_rowdy-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1284.48 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:31:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_rowdy-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Austin s Ass Licking

Fetishmales.com- Austin_s Ass Licking

Description:
    Austin is back after two years, and this time paired up with new guy AJ who has been on the site for a few weeks. Experienced Austin is eager to start, and takes a big mouthful of AJ_s organic-tasting cock. It takes a minute to get AJ_s hormones racing, but soon he_s up and ready to fuck it into Austin_s hungry mouth. Dark, handsome AJ leans back dreamily and lets nature take its course. Austin is a talented sucker, easily deep throating all of AJ_s substantial meat.

When Austin straddles AJ_s face to 69, he gets a mouthful, but AJ burrows in to lick his hole instead. Austin holds the dick in one hand, the perfect angle to aim straight down his throat. Soon he backs onto AJ_s face, starts beating his own dick while he_s getting his hole eaten out. AJ beats his meat too, must like the flavor of musky manhole. Austin starts grinding and riding AJ_s tongue, but it_s AJ who_s so turned on that he can_t hold back from spraying his load all over. It was great for both guys, now it_s Austin_s turn to get off.

AJ starts on Austin_s nuts and finally deepthroats his cock. Austin holds his head and fucks in, then AJ bites his nipple and starts stroking. Awww, fuck yeah, is all Austin can manage to get out. With AJ rolling his balls around in his mouth, Austin gets close and speeds up. When his load rumbles up from below, big spurts of creamy manjuice splatter across his lean tight abs. He_s so sensitive once he_s shot off that his body jerks and spasms with every little touch from his new bud.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dsg_austinaj-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1056.51 MB
    Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dsg_austinaj-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- You Know What They Say

Fetishmales.com- You Know What They Say

Description:
    I_ve known J Elliot since High School we were on the same soccer team. After losing touch, I found him in a local bar last night. He was always the good church guy and I was the closeted gay boy spewing pussy stories. Well, as you can see, J is rockin more than religion now. You know what they say, a way to a man_s heart is through his penis. The bottom in this re-in-tegration is Gabriel Blue I_m sure he was, once J was done with him on DudesRaw.com.

My daddy always likes to take me on his trips he says he makes money for us by day, and has me take care of his business by night. I would do anything to make him happy, because he makes me fulfilled I get to spend my days relaxing around our house and cooking. You know what they say, a way to a man_s heart is through his penis. The cute bottom in this DudesRaw.com video is Drew DiMaggio and his daddy is Austin Dallas.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr-comp817-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1208.37 MB
    Duration : 00:22:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr-comp817-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Shoot It In Me- Christian Raynes Leon Sparks

Fetishmales.com- Shoot It In Me- Christian Raynes Leon Sparks

Description:
    Reformatted for modern devices.

Leon sucks Christian_s uncut cock, sits on it, gets bent over a bed and fucked while standing. Then he gets fucked hard on his back. He shoots a nice cum shot on his hole.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_shootinme4-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1225.66 MB
    Duration : 00:22:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_shootinme4-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Big Blonde Blowjob

Fetishmales.com- Big Blonde Blowjob

Description:
    With hot shaggy blonde Christop sprawled across the chair, his big cock swollen and ready to pop a load, Matthew Grande looks especially sexy with HIS golden blonde bleachjob. But blowjobs beat bleachjobs any day, so Matthew goes to work with his talented tongue and wide open throat. Christop lies back with a dreamy look in his half-closed eyes, proof what a great cocksucker is working his magic between the shaggy stud_s legs. Rolling a nut in his mouth, Matthew reaches up to stroke Christop_s stiff woody. Matthew_s no slouch in the well-hung department himself, and his own cock is rockhard and standing up. He gets off his knees and the two hung horndogs beat their cocks together before Christop gets down to get a juicy mouthful of his own.

Back in the easy chair, Christop hikes up his black tank top to give Matthew a clear shot at his XXL package. Matthew catches his breath and beats off Christop_s slobbery cock for a moment. Christop takes hold of his stiffy and works it to the point of blastoff. With Grande sucking his lowhangers, Christop splatters the hot cocksucker_s face with a sticky splash.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21CPM001-F-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 328.6 MB
    Duration : 00:10:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:21CPM001-F-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Poolin With The Big Boys

Fetishmales.com- Poolin_ With The Big Boys

Description:
    Hanging out at the pool, I know I can get my fill no names, just grow _em and blow _em. Matthew Keading has a way of swallowing, even the big boys are no match for his warm mouth and endless throat on CumPigMen.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_keading-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 878.41 MB
    Duration : 00:22:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_keading-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Luke Wilde and Crash Michael

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Luke Wilde and Crash Michael

Description:
    Behind The Scenes: Luke Wilde and Crash Michael
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15brt004_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 12.48 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:01:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15brt004_b-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Timothy s Sticky Welcome to LA

Fetishmales.com- Timothy_s Sticky Welcome to LA

Description:
    Traveling Chicago cumhunter Timothy Pink just arrived in LA and superhot daddy Christian Matthews is thrilled to get first crack and that hungry, talented hole. Timothy works up Christian_s enthusiasm with a quick, juicy suck session, watching his cock rise to the occasion till it_s ready to plow in and get to work.

As Christian_s pierced scrotum ring is bobbing and Tim is getting a faceful, he gives Timothy just the kind of bossy talk he needs. Are you my slut? Wanna be my cumdump? and Timothy is quick to agree. Christian pummels his hole from behind, taking a firm hold on his hungry bottom_s skull to keep him in place. Muffled moans from the pillow assure us how much Timothy loves the tough treatment.

Christian_s balls slap hard against Timothy_s fuzzy ass crack and keep both sex-driven studs happy. As Christian drills in like a madman, he digs him fingers into Timothy_s mouth and holds him in place by the jaw. As he roughly rolls him over and pumps his dick in in missionary, Timothy gladly pins back his legs to let his ass get the deep fuck he craves. Yeh, yeh, fucking cum in me he begs. It_s the one order that Christian_s willing to take from this passive bottom cumslut.

Fucking with no mercy, Christian pulls out to start the spurts flowing. He drives in hard to keep shot after shot jizzing into that insatiable hole, right where they belong. Loaded full of cum, Timothy sprays out onto Christian_s chest, and gets a fraternal pat and a Good boy_ for his hard work...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_timothychristian-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 662.54 MB
    Duration : 00:22:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_timothychristian-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Kodah Filmore And James Roscoe

Fetishmales.com- Kodah Filmore And James Roscoe

Description:
    Sexy bear Kodah Filmore has James Roscoe all horned up and begging for a good fucking. Piggy James services Kodah_s rock hard dick before he gives his furry hole up. Kodah fucks him long, slow and deep and isn_t done until he shoots a big load of cum all over James_s hairy ass and then fucks it in deep.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13brt001_a-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 393.06 MB
    Duration : 00:25:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:13brt001_a-def-1.mp4