Fetishmales.com- The Best Of Tyler Fox Part Two

Fetishmales.com- The Best Of Tyler Fox Part Two

Description:
    Cum guzzler Tyler Fox continues his cum-sumption of some real hotties. Blowing one guy in the outside shower, Tyler shows his oral skills the shot covers the boy_s face. Pooling around, Tyler then gives Jimmie a full throat pleasure ride. When Jimmie_s ready to blow, Tyler opens his mouth like a little bird. Two other guys get the joys of Tyler_s pie hole work as well each with the same out cum, open and receive. There_s enough protein in Tyler to keep him happy for another day.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_tylerfox2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 988.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_tylerfox2-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Fuckin Trouble

Fetishmales.com- Fuckin_ Trouble

Description:
    Damn, seeing Ryan Cummings stretched out and waiting for a top to fill his hole, he gets very excited to see Ray Dalton cumming through the door for this DudesRaw.com action. The two start quickly Ray_s not one to waste time on sentiment, he prefers to spend his time face to hole. Ryan wets up that thick member of Ray_s before it goes to work your fuckin_ hole_s in trouble quips the top.

Oiled up and ready, Ray shoves in and gets this party started Ryan can_t help himself as he rides back onto the cock. With both these verbal fuckers going at it hard, the intensity and sweat abounds. Riding and being ridden, Ryan tries not to cum he_s holding out for Ray_s winker wetter. After a bit more plunging, the top does splash right into the boy_s hole and shoves it all back in again. As Ray leaves, Ryan rolls over and gives a satisfied sigh.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_cummingsdalton-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 1813.47 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:26:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_cummingsdalton-full-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Motel No Tell

Fetishmales.com- Motel No Tell

Description:
    Dani Wild and I meet up every other weekend at this cheap motel we_re not out to our parents so hosting is not an option. I love topping this boy he_s got a hole that is the perfect size for my large cock. as Dani sucks me, I give him a reach and slap that fat ass of his he_s got a tasty hole. Just sliding into him, I feel some precum drip inside his hole. After hooking up for the last year, we_ve got the positions down and it is all pleasure just a good fuck with a hot guy. Dani spews his load while I_m fucking him, he knows this always turns me on. It_s not that much longer I release right into his ass such a hot mess. I don_t know how long this will go on, but I do enjoy our hook ups. Dani_s friend is Jaylen Masters they contacted DudesRaw.com to film them.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_danijaylen-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 730.33 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_danijaylen-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Choke It Down

Fetishmales.com- Choke It Down

Description:
    Putting my tongue down Conrad Daniels_ mouth is one thing, but I_m really here for his oral skills on my cock. On his knees, he looks up and me and chokes to the base he_s fuckin_ sexy. With Conrad_s enthusiasm, he inhales, shaft to tip. Fucking his face, the boy just keeps going at it his face pinks up, then flashes red. Close, Conrad begs, I want you to cum all over my face. Directing the flow, I cream his cheek and pie hole he licks up some of the cum and smiles as he tastes. Alejandro Sun has quite the mouthful for Conrad on CumPigMen.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_conradalejandro-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 353.17 MB
    Duration : 00:13:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_conradalejandro-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Ryan Raz Sucks Off Micah Martinez

Fetishmales.com- Ryan Raz Sucks Off Micah Martinez

Description:
    Ryan_s hunt for cocks to slam his hungry mouth takes him to a storage room where sexy black muscleman Micah Martinez takes up the challenge. The pair suck each other_s faces with hard, wet kisses, clumsily tearing off their clothes as Ryan takes a position on his knees. As he peels down Micah_s tight blue cock smuggler, the bronze stud_s already hard dick pops out.

Ryan goes to work on the fat, juicy meat, moaning as Micah picks up speed and his heavy balls slap against his chin. He looks up at the dark handsome cocksman in admiration and deep sexual need. Martinez fucks his face hard, then when the erotic pressure builds to the boiling point, jerks his load onto his thirsty buddy_s tongue. Raz needs to relieve his own juice-packed balls, and shoots a warm, sticky cumload into his hand. He slicks Micah_s still quivering cock with his own load and smiles with satisfaction.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_micahryan-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 474.29 MB
    Duration : 00:17:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_micahryan-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Zacc Plows Into Danny

Fetishmales.com- Zacc Plows Into Danny

Description:
    It_s Twink-O-Rama between hot young barefuckers Zacc Andrews and Danny Wilcoxx. White trash Zacc and university bro Danny make out on the couch, Danny in his gym shorts and Zacc in torn faded jeans. Grabbing each other_s swollen stiffies, they soon peel down for some raw skin-to-skin fucking. Danny gets his licks in up and down the considerable length and girth of Zacc_s hefty tool. Zacc spits on a finger and rubs it into Danny_s tight pink pucker. Danny_s definitely into getting dicked and rolls onto his stomach for Zacc to suck his ass. Zacc burrows in deep, gets his buddy_s hungry hole wet and ready for his big cock.

He climbs on top and drills his dick in to the hilt, balls slapping with each raw stroke. Grabbing Danny by the shoulders, he pulls him back so his booty bounces into his hard thrusts. Danny wants that cock balls deep and climbs on to grind his ass down onto it. His nuts swing as he rides Zacc_s thick pole. Finally Zacc takes charge for a race to the juicy finish, poulling out as his cock starts to shoot. He cream pies Danny_s ass and breeds the dripping cum back inside.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22THM001-B-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 788.2 MB
    Duration : 00:25:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:22THM001-B-def-1.mp4

Fetishmales.com- Zacc Stuffs Benvi s Ass

Fetishmales.com- Zacc Stuffs Benvi_s Ass

Description:
    New kid in town Zacc Andrews just hit the jackpot when he meets his first big city hookup. Chiseled and muscular Benvi has the lean, tight physique of a gymnast or dancer, with strong legs and a big, meaty ass that can take a lickin_.. or a plowin_ They start out with a few deep kisses and get down to business. Zacc is a blond white trash country boy, but he knows all about breeding a hungry hole.

The city stud slides down between Zacc_s furry legs and slurps down his xxl cock, while the young barebacker top plays with his pierced nips. Ready for some rough and tumble anal action, Benvi gets down on his haunches with his ass spread wide open and Zacc burrows in for a musky taste. Once he_s wet and spitlubed, Benvi squats over Zacc_s pole and slides down to the fuzzy root. He grinds his dick-starved hole while Zacc pumps up and in balls deep. Limber Benvi lies back with his legs spread and stares deep into Zacc_s eyes, getting rammed and crammed just the way he needs to. Anxious to feel that hot squirt, Benvi rolls over and takes all the screwing his young buddy can dish out, till a juicy load streams out of his stiff cock. Feeling Benvi_s hole throbbing and gripping his woody, Zacc has to pull out and beat off, spraying his sperm into Benvi_s crack, breeding the last shots deep inside.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22Thm001-C-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1361.24 MB
    Duration : 00:23:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:22Thm001-C-def-1.mp4