Page 20 of 32 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last

60plusmilfs.com- MiaMagnusson 34830 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- MiaMagnusson_34830_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
    I pleasure myself several times a week, said 71-year-old newbie Christina Starr. If I go too long, I dream and cum in my sleep. That_s also very nice.

Christina is very nice. She_s a wife, mother and grandmother who lives in Dallas, Texas, and she found us because her husband reads our magazines, 40Something, 50Plus MILFs and 60Plus MILFs. The next time he gets his favorite mag, he can jack off to his lovely wife.

His lovely, horny wife, that is.

I have a recurring dream that I_m walking on a dirt street that_s only lit by lanterns, Christina said. I see an open door. Only the bartender is there inside. He pours me a shot. We don_t speak. He comes out from behind the bar and stretches me out on the bar and does me. Totally sexy dream

In today_s solo video, a final prelude to Christina_s first fuck scene, Christina does herself with fingers and a pink toy.

Penetration satisfies me best, said Christina, who worked for magazines and newspapers for most of her life.

She also said, My crowd is fun-loving but essentially conservative. They would definitely be surprised to see me here.
    Model:
    Christina Starr
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChristinaStarr_34881_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 858.81 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ChristinaStarr_34881_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

60plusmilfs.com- RitaDaniels 31256 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- RitaDaniels_31256_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
    Jewel says the best part about being a beautiful woman is the confidence I feel when entering a room. The glances I receive from men and women.

Some of those men and women are Jewel_s age, which is 66. Some are a little younger. And some are a lot younger. Rocky, the guy she_s fucking in this scene, is a lot younger. He_s 26. That means he_s young enough to be Jewel_s grandson.

Actually, in this scene, he_s young enough to be Jewel_s granddaughter_s boyfriend. Which is what he is. He_s been going out with Jewel_s granddaughter for about a month. Jewel lets him know that she and her granddaughter share younger men. That makes this a very lucky day for Rocky.

White-haired Jewel is a wife, mother and grandmother from North Carolina. She_s one of the greatest GILFs ever. She_s classy and sexy. She can be slutty when the times calls for sluttiness, such as when she_s giving blow jobs and getting fucked by men 40 years her junior.

But at other times...well, let_s say you see Jewel at a party. How should you approach her?

Nicely and respectfully, she said. _Yo, doll, wanna hook up?_ will definitely not work.

No. But you could make believe you_re her granddaughter_s boyfriend.
    Model:
    Jewel and Rocky
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : Jewel_31398_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1402.57 MB
    Duration : 00:24:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Jewel_31398_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

60plusmilfs.com- 527

60plusmilfs.com- 527

Description:
    In her first XXX video scene in seven years, Classy Katia, who_s 63 now (she was a 50Plus MILF the first time we saw her in 2011), takes on the cock that started it all for her in 2009. It_s Carlos_ cock, and Katia obviously loves it. Or maybe it_s just obvious that she missed fucking on-camera and was eager to get back to it. Which she was.

Katia is from Alabama. She_s a mother, grandmother and divorcee. She says the people who know her would be shocked to see her here, Hey, we were shocked to see her come back after such a long absence. But her return is a great way to finish off the year.

Katia was born on August 3. Her measurements are 34C-25-36. She has blue eyes, and her hobbies including walking and riding horses. She has a foot fetish. Back in 2009, she told us that her sexual fantasy is being with four guys at one time. Well, seven years later, she still hasn_t fulfilled that fantasy (which, frankly, shocks us because she_d have no time rounding up four eager guys to fuck her).

We also asked her how often she has sex, and she said, About three times a month.

Part of the reason for that is she_s not a swinger. Another reason: She_s been busy working and taking care of her family. Otherwise, we might have seen her here sooner.

Anyway, enjoy Katia_s happy return and know that there_s lots more of her to come. Hey, you didn_t think we were going to just shoot one scene after we hadn_t seen her for so long, did you?
    Model:
    Katia and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : Katia_33379_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1114.73 MB
    Duration : 00:19:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Katia_33379_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

60plusmilfs.com- VikkiVaughn 31667 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- VikkiVaughn_31667_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
    And now, the video as 49-year-old Veronica Vaughn fucks our stud Tony.

And when Tony_s done fucking Veronica, he_s going to fuck Veronica_s mom, Vikki.

Like mother like daughter? Indeed. Both suck. Both fuck. Both have nice tits. But who fucks and sucks better? Tony, being a gentleman, wouldn_t offer his opinion. He just came on both of their faces.

Did Tony still have Veronica_s pussy juices on his cock when he fucked Vikki?

Maybe.

Veronica was born in Oklahoma and lives in California. She has DD-cup tits that she loves to show off. She loves hockey and has actually played roller derby. She has five children and three grandchildren. But who is Veronica really?

I can be everything you want me to be. I_m the classy, elegant, mature woman who can make your head spin and make you cry out for more. I_m the MILF that you dream about. I_m that intelligent woman with whom you can have a chat and a great time in bed. I can offer you everything and nothing at the same time. I_m a teaser, I_m a lover. I_m the one you_ve been craving.

She_s the woman who brings her mother to our studio to fuck the same guy that she just fucked.
    Model:
    Veronica Vaughn and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : VeronicaVaughn_31666_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1318.03 MB
    Duration : 00:22:41

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:VeronicaVaughn_31666_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

60plusmilfs.com- Summeran s Birthday Party Continues...In Her Ass

60plusmilfs.com- Summeran_s Birthday Party Continues...In Her Ass

Description:
    Summeran Winters, who turned 60 on August 8th, opens this video by telling us, It_s my 60th birthday, and I_m very happy that The SCORE Group has invited me to celebrate with them, and I asked for the biggest, blackest cock.

Now, as all of you probably know, on Tuesday, Summeran celebrated her 60th by taking Castro_s monster cock in her mouth and pussy. She didn_t think she could take it, but she could. Now, some of you probably don_t know that we don_t simply take photos while a video is being shot. We shoot two separate scenes. Well, having taken Castro_s cock in her pussy on Tuesday, Summeran wanted something different for this scene.

I want his cock in my ass, she said.

Are you sure? we asked her.

Definitely. I think I can take it even better in my ass than I did in my pussy.

The proof is in the video. Starting at about the seven-minute mark and for the next 15 minutes, Summeran_s asshole gets stretched to the limit and pounded in numerous positions. She takes every inch of his cock in her asshole and begs for more.

I don_t think I_ll ever forget my 60th birthday, Summeran told us afterwards.

We don_t think we_ll forget it, either.
    Model:
    Summeran Winters and Castro Supreme
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : SummeranWinters_26424_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1276.11 MB
    Duration : 00:22:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SummeranWinters_26424_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

60plusmilfs.com- Jewel 31397 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- Jewel_31397_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
    We asked 61-year-old super MILF Sally D_Angelo if she_s having the best sex of her life right now, and she said, Yes, definitely. And it keeps getting better and better. If I could say one thing to the younger generations, it would be not to worry about getting old because you really do get better, happier and hornier with age.

In this scene, Sally is happy to get fucked in her tight ass. She also gets fucked in her tight pussy, of course. And in her vacuum-powered mouth. Everything about Sally is tight and right.

We asked Sally if she did anything to prepare for her anal scenes at 60PlusMILFs.com. She said, I went out and bought a buttplug. I wore it every day, even sometimes if I had to go out for a quick errand. Fellas, here_s something fun to think about. That hot woman you see at the supermarket? She might just have a buttplug in her

Actually, we wouldn_t be surprised if that woman were Sally. One look at her tells you, This lady loves to fuck. And she does fuck. Again and again. No holes barred.
    Model:
    Sally D_Angelo and Brad Knight
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : SallyDAngelo_31349_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1028.55 MB
    Duration : 00:17:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SallyDAngelo_31349_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

60plusmilfs.com- ChristinaStarr 34883 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- ChristinaStarr_34883_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
    So you_re lying in bed on a lazy day, enjoying your favorite website (that would be 60PlusMILFs.com), watching big-titted granny Sally D_Angelo fucking two guys. Your cock is out, as it should be, and you_re doing what just about any man would be doing in this situation: jacking off. After all, you think you_re alone.

But then you realize you_re not alone: Another sexy GILF-not Sally, of course, but your best friend_s grandmother--of all people--is watching you. And she_s not appalled by what you_re doing. She_s interested. Very intrigued. And since your cock is already hard and out...well, a horny woman like Christina is of the opinion that a young, hard cock is a terrible thing to waste.

So she doesn_t waste it, and before you know it, you_ve put down your smartphone and are enjoying the real thing. A hot granny is sucking and fucking your cock. You blast your load all over her face, and she rubs it in.

I_d better get out of here before your grandson comes back. He can_t see us like this, you say after you_ve emptied your balls.

Oh, baby, any time, she says.

Don_t you wish all grannies were like this? At 60PlusMILFs.com, they are

For the record, Christina is 71 years old. Her grandson_s friend is only 25.

Also for the record, Christina loves young cock. And young cock loves Christina.

What satisfies Christina best: Penetration. Just getting fucked.

Hey, that_s easy enough.

My husband has read your magazines for years, Christina said. He thought I would be perfect.

He was spot-on.
    Model:
    Christina Starr and Oliver Flynn
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChristinaStarr_34884_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1080.51 MB
    Duration : 00:18:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ChristinaStarr_34884_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

60plusmilfs.com- Jewel, Lola Lee A Stud- The Video

60plusmilfs.com- Jewel, Lola Lee A Stud- The Video

Description:
    Not a lot needs to be said about this video. You_ve got 67-year-old Lola Lee and 62-year-old Jewel, and they_re in bed together, and they_re teaming up on a very lucky guy. It_s the three-way you_ve been asking for, and since we like to keep our members satisfied...well, here it is

Some great moments: Jewel sucking the cock while Lola Lee sucks the balls, and they_re sucking hard, lustfully. Jewel stroking her pussy while Lola Lee rides Tony_s dick. Lola Lee sucking Tony_s cock to make it harder and wetter for Jewel_s pussy. Lola Lee sucking Jewel_s tits while Tony hammers Jewel_s pussy. Jewel eating Lola Lee_s pussy while getting fucked from behind.

And the cum shot...if you were fucking Jewel and Lola Lee, where would you shoot your load? Exactly.
    Model:
    Jewel, Lola Lee, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : JewelAndLola_26566_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1409.16 MB
    Duration : 00:24:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JewelAndLola_26566_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

60plusmilfs.com- MandyThai 35537 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- MandyThai_35537_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
    We have a motto here at 60PlusMILFs.com: The older the better. If a woman is hot, sexy and willing, she_s never too old for us.

It_s very important for a woman to feel desired, so one day I decided to browse on the Internet, and I saw The SCORE Group, Mandy Thai said when we asked her how she found us. And I just called and sent in my pictures and you said, _We_d love to have you._ And I said, _Wow, I_m so excited I didn_t think you would accept me at 70 years old._

As we said, the older the better. And in Mandy_s case, the sexier the better, too. This divorcee, mother and grandmother, who fucked on-camera for the first time when she debuted in early August, is as horny as they come, and we_re very happy that she_s joined the exclusive club of 70Plus MILFs.

Today, in photos and videos, Mandy is going to suck cock and get her hairy pussy fucked by a man who_s young enough to be her son, almost young enough to be her grandson. And, yes, we said hairy pussy. Mandy is a natural woman. She_s also a woman who has something to say...about how you should eat pussy.

I would tell him to listen to what she_s saying, Mandy said. I_ll say to a guy, _Oh, just like that, baby._ I_ll tell him what I want, just like when I am giving a guy a blow job, I want him to tell me what he likes. It_s a give and take so everyone enjoys it. Especially with a young guy. If I am with him, I will teach him how to eat my pussy.

Mandy_s perfect evening: A nice dinner followed by an evening of oral sex.

What she wants to do that she_s never done: Sex with two men at the same time. Maybe three.

She_s not a swinger. She is a nudist. And what does she find sexy? Romantic music? Mood lighting? Soft touches and caresses?

A hard, throbbing cock with a mushroom head, she said.

Mandy, there are plenty of those out there right now. You_re causing them.
    Model:
    Mandy Thai and Brad Newman
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : MandyThai_35538_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 2039.63 MB
    Duration : 00:35:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MandyThai_35538_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

60plusmilfs.com- ChristinaStarr 34884 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- ChristinaStarr_34884_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
    Alex and Jake are out in the heat on a summer day in South Florida, working hard. Mia Magnusson, a 61-year-old mother and grandmother and one of the stars of the movie Granny Fuck Club, invites them in from the sun. She_s wearing a sexy dress that shows off her long, lean body.

You know, guys, she says, when they get inside, why don_t you take your clothes off and I_ll wash them for you. They_re kind of dirty.

Oldest MILF trick in the book. And when they_re naked, Mia tells them, I got you right where I want you, and my husband isn_t going to be home until tomorrow.

And that_s how Mia_s first on-camera three-way with two guys whose combined age barely equals hers begins. She_s already had a three-way with another woman (Luna Azul) and a stud. Now she_s getting her mouth and pussy fucked at the same time and her pretty face glazed with cum.

I used to lie about my age to make myself look older and then I lied about my age to make myself look younger and now I_m actually telling the truth about my age, Mia said. Women today are able to maintain a younger lifestyle for a lot longer, and suddenly, younger guys like older women. That works for me. I_m sure there_s always been people like that, but I think it_s a new phenomenon.

It_s not new for us. We_ve known it all along.

I was a Polynesian dancer in Australia, in a floor show, and then I moved to Hawaii and learned new dances, Mia said. I_ve been dancing since I was a little girl. Ballet, jazz, and I ended up doing Polynesian and belly dancing professionally. Go-go dancing and exotic dancing. I still do that occasionally.

Mia enjoys painting, fashion design, singing and swimming. She wants to go swimming with sharks.

I_ve swam with dolphins and seals, she said. I_m pretty adventurous.

But she_s never been as adventurous as she is here. Enjoy the show
    Model:
    Mia Magnusson, Alex Legend, and Jake Adams
    Studio:
    60plusmilfs.com
    Info:
    File Name : MiaMagnusson_34832_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
    File Size : 1371.06 MB
    Duration : 00:23:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:MiaMagnusson_34832_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4