60plusmilfs.com- Bea, Lucas and The Cuckold Hubby

Description:
Bea Cummins, who turned 67 last May, once told us, I always loved sex. Just not with my first husband. He never did anything to satisfy me. I don_t think he even knew if I ever had an orgasm. He didn_t care. And forget about dressing sexy. I wore what he wanted me to wear. She was trapped in an unhappy marriage. Not anymore.

With my second husband, I finally have the freedom to enjoy sex, she said. I_m surprised by how open I am and how much freedom I have and how free I feel. The orgasms have gotten more intense because I_m not self-conscious anymore.

As an example of how much freedom Bea has with her second husband, we offer you this scene: Bea_s real-life husband is sitting at home, reading the newspaper, when Bea returns from a shopping trip. And what did she get at the mall? Lucas Stone?

And now, Bea is going to get down on her knees and suck Lucas_s cock. And Bea is going to get on the couch and get fucked by Lucas in her first interracial scene. And what is Bea_s hubby going to do while all of this is happening? Well, after he gets his bearings, he_s going to sit down on the couch next to Bea (check out how she holds onto her husband while Lucas slams her pussy), then he_s going to make the most of his situation by getting his cock out. And then Bea, good wife that she is, is going to suck her hubby_s cock while Lucas fucks her.

Freedom. It_s just another word for another load to lose.
Model:
Bea Cummins, Lucas Stone, and Mr. Cummins
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : BeaCummins_26587_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1002.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:BeaCummins_26587_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4