Page 3 of 3 First 123

Boundhoneys.com- School Bullies: Get the Geek

Boundhoneys.com- School Bullies: Get the Geek

Description:
    AWESOME 3 GIRL ROLEPLAY Hard to believe that teacher_s pet Jasmine was the school_s worst bully only a few months ago. She says she_s reformed, a total geek nowadays. She even reports naughty students to the staff But many think she never received her comeuppance for her awful behavior, and today that is all about to change... PAYBACK IS PAINFUL, HUMILIATING AND VERY DEGRADING as Hannah and Victoria tie Jasmine to a chair, rip and strip her of her uniform and undies, and spank and whip their former nemesis Jasmine_s nipples are squeezed hard between evil concoctions of pencils and tightly wound rubber bands. Tape-gagged, Jasmine can only moan as Hannah and Victoria take TOTAL LESBIAN ADVANTAGE of Jasmine_s helplessness We_d say the score is pretty much even now, eh Jasmine? -)

Jasmine: Nobody likes a bully, so I was very happy to play the role and have revenge dished out on me hehe Ouch, those pencil nipple clamps How evil But then I deserved it all don_t you think? :-) xx
    Model:
    Jasmine Sinclair, Hannah Shaw, Victoria Summers
    Studio:
    Boundhoneys.com
    Info:
    File Name : JSHSVSSchoolBullies_hd.mp4
    File Size : 2050.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:35:26

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:IMG_0809.jpg.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IMG_0809.jpg.rar

Boundhoneys.com- All At Sea...Apple Bobbing Humiliation

Boundhoneys.com- All At Sea...Apple Bobbing Humiliation

Description:
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

The Halloween tradition of apple bobbing takes an incredibly degrading and punishing turn for Jasmine... As entertainment officer of the SS Shagdeeply, Jasmine enjoys shore leave by flirting her tits and pussy at the men on the beach. The guys may be smiling but sunbathing Sasha is furious at Jasmine_s exposure Cuffing Jasmine_s wrists and spreading her ankles, Sasha teaches Jasmine a humiliating lesson she will NEVER forget... First Jasmine must bob for apples over and over, SOAKING HER FACE AND HAIR Sasha encourages her with whippings to her butt With Jasmine totally humiliated in front of the onlookers, Sasha raises the stakes even further, ordering Jasmine to SUCK A DILDO then FUCK IT WITH HER LEGS WIDE OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE Sasha can_t resist joining in the orgasm fun herself either Poor Jasmine. Well she did deserve it...didn_t she??

Jasmine: Err well not sure I did deserve all that exactly I was only flashing my bits, just harmless fun surely? Think Sasha really enjoyed getting me all soaked like that Why do these things always happen to me?? -) Hehe Enjoy my humiliation anyway xx
    Model:
    Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane
    Studio:
    Boundhoneys.com
    Info:
    File Name : JSSCAppleBobbingHumililation_hd.mp4
    File Size : 855.19 MB
    Duration : 00:19:37

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:IMG_8872.jpg.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IMG_8872.jpg.rar

Boundhoneys.com- Arresting Developments: Strippergram Cops It

Boundhoneys.com- Arresting Developments: Strippergram Cops It

Description:
    Dressed as a police officer, strippergram Jasmine is surprised when Sophia is the only person there to watch her perform. But when there_s money to be made, Jasmine isn_t fussy... She slowly strips naked out of her uniform but Sophia wants more. She wants to touch. For an extra wad of cash, Jasmine agrees. But fondling her tits is not the only thing on Sophia_s mind... Jasmine finds herself tied up tight, LEG SUSPENDED from the ceiling, her PUSSY WIDE OPEN Now Sophia has her fun, WHIPPING Jasmine, abusing her body, and then putting on a STRAP-ON DILDO... Strippergram Jasmine_s night is turning rapidly into a nightmare
    Model:
    Jasmine Sinclair, Sophia Knight
    Studio:
    Boundhoneys.com
    Info:
    File Name : JSSKStrippergramSinclairCopsIt_hd.mp4
    File Size : 1540.79 MB
    Duration : 00:26:37

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:IMG_8447.jpg.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IMG_8447.jpg.rar

Boundhoneys.com- How To Train Your Slavegirl...

Boundhoneys.com- How To Train Your Slavegirl...

Description:
    Ancient Rome, 50 AD: Bondage just got more punishing and much more kinky in this two-on-one girl epic

Gladiator Holly drags out poor, unfortunate slavegirl Jasmine by her chain. Skimpily-clad and barefoot, little Jasmine is towered over by Holly as she pushes her against a pillar, bare ass out A harsh whipping soon turns Jasmine_s butt cheeks red. And now Holly_s protege Hannah, herself an ex-slavegirl, must show what she_s learnt...with a VICIOUS WOODEN THRASHER And that_s only for starters... Holly shows Hannah just how to train the most disobedient slavegirl with a combination of inescapable and exposing rope bondage, tough corporal punishment, gagging with rope, and orgasm upon orgasm You have to feel sorry for Jasmine here as she is made to pay...except you know she loves every punishing second

Jasmine: Well yes, how did you guess? ) I love dressing up as a Roman slavegirl and to be totally, completely dominated by two sexy girls was a massive, massive turn on Those whippings of my backside were painful as I_m sure you can see hehe But it only got me more aroused for my other punishments (and kinky pleasures) I was about to face Hope you really like this one guys and girls x
    Model:
    Jasmine Sinclair, Hannah Shaw, Holly Kiss
    Studio:
    Boundhoneys.com
    Info:
    File Name : JSHKHSGladiators_hd.mp4
    File Size : 1162.36 MB
    Duration : 00:26:39

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:IMG_6287.jpg.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IMG_6287.jpg.rar

Boundhoneys.com- "Who Needs a Man Anyway?"

Boundhoneys.com- "Who Needs a Man Anyway?"

Description:
    Poor Jasmine. Dumped by her boyfriend on a night out Drowning her sorrows, Jasmine gets chatting with bartender Sophia. Sophia has an idea to cheer Jasmine up. With nothing to lose, Jasmine will do anything. Which is just as well... Jasmine soon finds herself stripped out of her party dress, naked and barefoot Sophia ties her to the bar, LEGS SPREAD WIDE And now it_s time for her to explore every part of Jasmine_s bound body, inside and out

Jasmine: Now this was so exciting to do I always love to surrender totally to a controlling hottie, and Sophia really did take complete charge as you_ll see hehe
    Model:
    Jasmine Sinclair, Sophia Knight
    Studio:
    Boundhoneys.com
    Info:
    File Name : JSSKWhoNeedsaManAnyway_hd.mp4
    File Size : 1125.49 MB
    Duration : 00:19:28

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:IMG_2260.jpg.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IMG_2260.jpg.rar

Boundhoneys.com- Perks of Being a Slavegirl...

Boundhoneys.com- Perks of Being a Slavegirl...

Description:
    We decide to reward slavegirls Jaiden and Jasmine...by dressing them in ultra-revealing outfits and by giving them handcuffs, leg irons, thumb cuffs, and ballgags to play with. Although they decide to start playing...with each other These two sex-crazed lesbians are all over each other with their tongues, but soon enough they reach for the restraints we_ve left them The kinky twosome decide to CHAIN THEMSELVES BUTT-TO-BUTT and that_s perfect for the DOUBLE-ENDED VIBRATOR we give them to play with. And play with it they do...DEEP AND HARD Oh yes, there are some perks to being a slavegirl
    Model:
    Jaiden West, Jasmine Sinclair
    Studio:
    Boundhoneys.com
    Info:
    File Name : JSJAIPerksofbeingaSlave_hd.mp4
    File Size : 631.03 MB
    Duration : 00:14:29

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:IMG_0533.jpg.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:IMG_0533.jpg.rar

Boundhoneys.com- Christmas Tape Bound and Gagged

Boundhoneys.com- Christmas Tape Bound and Gagged

Description:
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS There is one person who_s always on Santa_s naughty list, and that_s Jasmine Dressed as a Christmas Elf, Jasmine_s FORGOTTEN HER UNDERWEAR and that will never do So, instead of going to the Christmas party you decide to have a party right here...with Jasmine TAPED TIGHT and completely vulnerable As the Christmas fun continues, Jasmine is in for some real Christmas treats as she gets HOGTAPED, TAPE GAGGED and has a vibrating wand taped to her pussy Merry Christmas everyone
    Model:
    Jasmine Sinclair
    Studio:
    Boundhoneys.com
    Info:
    File Name : JS_ChristmasTapeGagged_4k.mp4
    File Size : 1116.83 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:15:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:JS_ChristmasTapeGagged_4k.mp4