Page 31 of 32 First ... 2129303132 Last

Becomingfemme.com- on the prowl for some cock

Becomingfemme.com- on the prowl for some cock

Description:
    Carmen Rose doesn_t get laid much as a guy. She hates her male life and desperately wants to be a cute girl. She has worked hard to feminize herself - growing her hair out, learning to do her makeup, shaving her body smooth, losing weight and getting skinny, and buy some sexy and slutty outfits. Today she looks AMAZING and when she seduces a lucky dude...well lets just say she rocks his world. One day she will fully transition and look FLAWLESS
    Model:
    Carmen Rose
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : carmenrose2wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1799.72 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:30:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:carmenrose2wmmp4.mp4

Becomingfemme.com- latex sissy does what she is told

Becomingfemme.com- latex sissy does what she is told

Description:
    Jade Storm is an English BBW crossdresser that loves the feel of being feminized in latex. She is always ready to serve a big alpha male and loves getting put in her place. He has her in her knees sucking cock like a good girl and then getting her boipussy fucked hard bareback while she is in chastity of course. This submissive crossdresser looks so sexy
    Model:
    Jade Storm
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : jadestorm1wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1458.12 MB
    Duration : 00:24:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jadestorm1wmmp4.mp4

Becomingfemme.com- being feminine and taken care of

Becomingfemme.com- being feminine and taken care of

Description:
    Valerie Olivia is done being a boy and is fully embracing her feminine side. After losing weight, growing her hair out, and learning how to do makeup...she met a large alpha male that makes her feel small and sexy. Today they are supposed to be going on a date, but the passion overwhelms them and they fall into each other and she gets fucked like a cis girl would...and she is in heaven
    Model:
    Valerie Olivia
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : valerieolivia2wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1686.03 MB
    Duration : 00:28:23

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:valerieolivia2wmmp4.mp4

Becomingfemme.com- annoying sissy maid gets what she wants

Becomingfemme.com- annoying sissy maid gets what she wants

Description:
    He is trying to get some work done when his sissy housemaid Jessie Spice is cleaning his desk. She isn_t really cleaning however, she just wants his attention. He always gives it to her in the form of his hard cock and he orders this submissive crossdresser to please him sexually with her mouth and her perfect muscle booty. The smile on her face as he hammers away at her sissy pussy is priceless
    Model:
    Jessie Spice
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : jessiespice1wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1635.56 MB
    Duration : 00:27:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:jessiespice1wmmp4.mp4

Becomingfemme.com- feminized goddess appears

Becomingfemme.com- feminized goddess appears

Description:
    When Harlee Chanel appears in front of me I am blown away by just how fucking sexy she is This feminized stunner could NEVER have been a boy and just to make sure of that, i put her through the paces as she drops to her knees for a vigorous BJ and then bends over to show off her AMAZING ass as I fuck her hard all over my room. What a lovely girl she turned into for me
    Model:
    Harlee Chanel
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : harleechanel1wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1606.44 MB
    Duration : 00:27:18

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/3f71c4d28c176

Becomingfemme.com- learning how to be a good sissy

Becomingfemme.com- learning how to be a good sissy

Description:
    I was shopping for my dog in the local pet store when i noticed a long haired girl with a nice ass on a ladder stocking shelves. I was staring and imagine my surprise when she turned around and it was a dude I was shocked but still strangely turned on and so I made my move. I asked him if he ever dreamed of being a girl and getting dicked down. He said yes and a friendship was born I slowly feminized her and trained her to be a good girl. This is one of my favorite sessions where I dressed her in something super cute, did her hair and makeup, and shaved her smooth from head to toe. Then she got to work on my hard cock and watching her struggle to take it turned me on even more Then it was on to anal as I dicked her down bareback and she really really loved it. Being a submissive sissy slut definitely suits Peebles
    Model:
    Peebles
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : peebles1wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1919.19 MB
    Duration : 00:32:28

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/e99707ae735eb

Becomingfemme.com- submissive sissy loves being ordered around

Becomingfemme.com- submissive sissy loves being ordered around

Description:
    Vanity Price used to think she was male, but then she transitioned into a trans hottie, except even that wasn_t enough for her...now she needs to a completely submissive sissy. He orders her around and keeps her on her knees where she can be easily controlled. Then he dominates her with his big thick hard cock and she goes WILD getting fucked hard bareback all over his living room
    Model:
    Vanity Price
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : vanityprice4wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1520.13 MB
    Duration : 00:25:42

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/aff98223627f9

Becomingfemme.com- wanting her masters approval

Becomingfemme.com- wanting her masters approval

Description:
    pink haired sissy Robyn Pryne has only one thought in her brain...get the approval of her master on her appearance and skills. He gives her a thorough once over and she has a huge smile on her face as he moves her around the room. Soon she is happily sucking his cock and on her knees staring up at him. Then its time to show off her big ass and her glorious boipussy that he fucks with reckless abandon
    Model:
    Robyn Pryne
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : robynpryne1wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1525.22 MB
    Duration : 00:25:58

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/ea36f98b04795

Becomingfemme.com- Sissy dreams do come true

Becomingfemme.com- Sissy dreams do come true

Description:
    Sissy Jade is dreaming and remembering about a past alpha male who made her feel like a real girl. Then she looks up and there he is This burly male knows just how to handle her and she gladly submits to his control. He gets his hard cock out and shoves it down her throat as she struggles with his girth and length. Then its time for him to fuck her boipussy HARD and its almost unbelievable how well she takes him inside her. This is what it looks like when sissy dreams come true
    Model:
    Sissy Jade
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : sissyjade1wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1441.45 MB
    Duration : 00:24:34

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/7c37a9b07fa66

Becomingfemme.com- submitted and turned into a sissy maid

Becomingfemme.com- submitted and turned into a sissy maid

Description:
    Christian has spent a lot of time and energy breaking him down and turning him into sissy maid Lucille Sky. She has learned to be submissive and subservient to his every wish and whim. He is a benevolent master for the most part, especially when she is sucking his cock or doing her duty of giving up her boipussy to him. Yes Lucille is going to make a fantastic maid for the rest of her life...never to be a man again.
    Model:
    Lucille Sky
    Studio:
    Becomingfemme.com
    Info:
    File Name : lucillesky1wmmp4.mp4
    File Size : 1606.47 MB
    Duration : 00:27:00

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/bb6ec8c30cc88