Scatshop.com- Messy Girl

Scatshop.com- Messy Girl

Description:
    Goddess Valeria is feeling wet and horney, she just loves when you
    jerk you cock to her shit. She takes a hot smelly shit standing
    up. As you can hear her shit smack Plop As her shit hits the floor. She begs you to jerk
    you dick to her shit. To explode with your cum, while she plays with
    her toys rubbing her wet creamy pussy tills she cant hold it no more, cumming hard thinking of all you sexy motherfuckers jerking your hard throbing
    cocks to her shit smeared body. Definetly a nut buster
    Model:
    GoddessValeria
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MessGirl-Finished-1-26.mp4
    File Size : 1375.88 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:59
    Video : AVC, 9 423 kb/s, 29.839 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    MessGirl-Finished-1-26.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Scatshop.com- Edging with a bigger piece of shit

Scatshop.com- Edging with a bigger piece of shit

Description:
    This one is a little longer because the shit was a little bigger and I needed more time for it to get smaller in my mouth. I edged at work as usual with people in the nearby stalls. I struggled a little more swallowing this because of the size.
    Model:
    worthlessholes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_9541.mov
    File Size : 617.04 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Duration : 00:23:07
    Video : AVC, 3 473 kb/s, 29.350 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_9541.mov - 617.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Sydnee Capri From the Toilet, To The Floor, and Back Again

Scatshop.com- Sydnee Capri From the Toilet, To The Floor, and Back Again

Description:
    Sydnee is back with a hot new pair of FUNKY clips Sydnee has returned with a bang over the past month Enjoy as she begins with a gassy toilet session as she drops a loose load on the toilet. Appears that Sydnee is on her period. Watch as she catches a whiff of her FUNKY Tampon Then enjoy her facial expressions, groans and grunts as she strains out her painful dump Still not Finished, she comes back later to have a Gassy one on the floor. Enjoy as Farts, sharts, and turds Explode out Sydnees ass sideways and then squatte. She even made a mess on her laptop She gets the urge to pee and sits back on the toilet. But even there more shit and farts come out as well She gets back off the pot to squat and release EVEN MORE farts and sharts Sydnee took if from the toilet, to the floor, to the toilet, and back on all fours again A FUNKY new load from Sydnee indeed
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sydnee-072817.mp4
    File Size : 613.99 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:52
    Video : AVC, 8 572 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Sydnee-072817.mp4 - 614.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Shitty Fist & Prolapse

Scatshop.com- Shitty Fist & Prolapse

Description:
    With the camera looking up at my ass I push out my prolapse and a small shit falls out, I fist my dirty asshole, finger my shitty prolapse, dig a bit more poop out, massage it into my prolapse and all over my ass cheeks, and put my hole nice and close to the camera so you can lick, tongue and suck it clean.
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : viewtopoo.mp4
    File Size : 588.83 MB
    Duration : 00:08:24
    Video : AVC, 9 606 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    viewtopoo.mp4 - 588.8 MB

Scatshop.com- White Gloves, Huge Shit, Full Body Smearing

Scatshop.com- White Gloves, Huge Shit, Full Body Smearing

Description:
    I put on only a pair of white gloves nothing more. Im teasing you by my fully naked sexy and slim body. Show off the white gloves. Would you like I jerk your hard dick with gloves hand? Of course you do. But I want something more, what if you just lick off the shit off my dirty ass, did you ever dream about it? It would be so much fun. Well hope youre into some dirty play with me. I show couple of times my clean asshole during bending over. Every time put in focus the white gloves. Feel so sexy myself in them. First peeing into my hands soak the gloves in pee then bending over position I just filling my gloves hands with delicious huge shit, so perfect. I really would say this shit is the perfect for smearing. Soft but not that too soft. How beautiful to hold my warm shit in these white and soft gloves. HmI just imagine when I stroking you cock with full shit covered gloves hands. How bad you want it? But first of all I want you just licking my shitty asshole and lick off the shit from. Can you do it for me? I start to spread shit on my firm body, first apply and smearing on ass with slow motions, I want to being so sexy for you. Then smearing on tummy , tits, chest arms and legs, everywhere where its clean. Great fresh shit covered body Would you like clean off my body parts or only just admire the view? Show you couple times the gloves ass well and encourage you to jerk it to my asshole as I want you to cum all over on this asshole. Please expload to me, jerk it nice and well, and lick off the shit from my ass. I have too much dirty fantasy in my head and you are the only one who can complete it. But please jerk it faster and harder than before and cum on my shitty ass. I smeared all of my shit on body and now its your turn, cum to me. Give you 10 sec cum countdown and when I tell 1 you have to cum. You cannot resist this dirty body never ever. In the video you can see some glove fetish, huge poo, full body smear and I tease you a lot before and after shit smearing ? Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180612_112030.mp4
    File Size : 652.77 MB
    Duration : 00:14:51
    Video : AVC, 6 007 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 130 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20180612_112030.mp4 - 652.8 MB

Scatshop.com- No-wipe Panties Poop

Scatshop.com- No-wipe Panties Poop

Description:
    Full HD (1080p60fps) No-wipe poop panties The video begins with me walking into the frame wearing only my panties. I tell you how badly I have to shit and quickly peel off my panties. Standing up with my back facing the camera, I start to let it go and moan loudly with relief. I lean forward slightly at the waist to give you a better view of my asshole as a big, thick hard log begins to push its way out. Listen to me breathe and moan with relief, anticipation and pleasure as I continue to shit for you. I push out a big load that just keeps going and going, pushing out every last bit. Then I pull my panties back on without wiping and am sure to let them ride all the way tucked up into my ass crack. I show you how well they hug my ass and you can faintly see the stain that has now appeared near my hole. You dont see my face in this video though.
    Model:
    SunnyBunzCamgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat-8-WM-HB.mp4
    File Size : 60.39 MB
    Duration : 00:03:08
    Video : AVC, 2 549 kb/s, 59.940 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat-8-WM-HB.mp4 - 60.4 MB

Scatshop.com- Neomi and Mini-Piss for taking a punishmant

Scatshop.com- Neomi and Mini-Piss for taking a punishmant

Description:
    Princess Neomi and Princes Mini whip the slave very very hard todaybut he knows if he can stand it he will be allowed to lick Princesses piss from the floor
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Neomi_Mini_2015_02.wmv
    File Size : 582.23 MB
    Duration : 00:15:34
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Neomi_Mini_2015_02.wmv - 582.2 MB

Scatshop.com- Desperate Quick Outside shit

Scatshop.com- Desperate Quick Outside shit

Description:
    I really had to shit But I was so far from home so I pulled over to this metal container park and took a dump
    Model:
    Ebonybooty49
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Desperate-quick-outside-shit.mov
    File Size : 85.97 MB
    Duration : 00:01:13
    Video : AVC, 9 560 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Desperate-quick-outside-shit.mov - 86.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Teasing You With My Oily Shitty Asshole

Scatshop.com- Teasing You With My Oily Shitty Asshole

Description:
    If you the love the sound of me moaning, talking shit and teasing you with my shit this video is for you I start with my round ashy ass all in your face then describe all the nasty, disgusting things we love to do. After I oil my all down with hemp oil, I shake it all in your camera to get that dick rock hard. I then stick a few fingers in my ass and show you whats waiting on you. Do you want to lick it? Stick your dick in it? or just lay down and be my scat slut? I finish with a nice long turd, my puffy asshole looking directly at you and a creamy pussy. yum
    This video contains: Farting, asshole winking, pussy playing, creamy pussy, lots of moaning, lots of teasing, oiling my ass, fingering my shitty ass and showing it off
    Model:
    WatchMarleyPoop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sexy-Shit.mp4
    File Size : 1220.39 MB
    Duration : 00:08:34
    Video : AVC, 19.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Sexy-Shit.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Scatshop.com- Push Nasty In Panties

Scatshop.com- Push Nasty In Panties

Description:
    Goddess is pushing bulge in pink panties,Come closer and smell this wonderful scent.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : bosspoopinpanties.mp4
    File Size : 689.23 MB
    Duration : 00:09:53
    Video : AVC, 9 531 kb/s, 30.049 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: