Scatshop.com- I want to puke to do so

Scatshop.com- I want to puke to do so

Description:
    Yana and Alice like to play with the girls like that all your attention is focused on them only , this time the girls decided to record a video in which Ian and Alice , first to rotry shove each other in the mouth with a rubber cock , and then shit to each other on the chest after this dirty rubber dick in shit to each other and to vomit shove cock in her mouth each other but in the shit . The girls whole mouth shit , their mouths dripping drool prekote as the girls try very hard . Their white t-shirts all the shit in the rubber member is also shit in mouth girls shit they do love playing this game with shit . Throughout the video, the girls are trying to make sure that each of them threw up what came out of it, watch and enjoy and have fun .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0047-1.mp4
    File Size : 1010.37 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:15
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0047-1.mp4 - 1010.4 MB

Scatshop.com- Dancing shaking shitting ass

Scatshop.com- Dancing shaking shitting ass

Description:
    8. Dance, tease, shake ass many ways close to camera and during shaking i poop, go on dancing. And during shaking shit smear on my ass
    Model:
    nastygirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : V_20210218_115306_ES1.mp4
    File Size : 720.85 MB
    Duration : 00:05:00
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    V_20210218_115306_ES1.mp4 - 720.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Dirty Ass Worship

Scatshop.com- Dirty Ass Worship

Description:
    Making you worship my fat ass before I piss and shit all over your face Some slight rectal prolapse occurs since the load was not to big
    Model:
    MakeKatPurrrr
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DirtyAssWorship.mp4
    File Size : 712.28 MB
    Duration : 00:09:50
    Video : AVC, 9 797 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DirtyAssWorship.mp4 - 712.3 MB

Scatshop.com- Smelly Shit

Scatshop.com- Smelly Shit

Description:
    My slave is hungry that why I decided to feed him. He want to licks my asshole, but I dont care about it. I said him that he will be able to lick my asshole only to clear my shitty ass with his tongue. I relieved directly in his toilet hole and my shit comes down in his mouth. I order him to lick my asshole despite the shit that is coming out of my beautiful shithole.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 01101830.mp4
    File Size : 721.09 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:57
    Video : AVC, 8 233 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    01101830.mp4 - 721.1 MB

Scatshop.com- 3 More Fabulous Poops

Scatshop.com- 3 More Fabulous Poops

Description:
    Watch me push a perfect turd into my cup So thick and firm
    Poop number two is extra mushy. Hearing it plop onto the floor gets me excited.
    The last one is over the side of my tub, so you get a pretty good view of my little b-hole.
    (Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
    Model:
    EmilyMilk
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 910C8496-CCBC-4023-9E08-204C4EF3C066.mp4
    File Size : 715.45 MB
    Duration : 00:07:51
    Video : AVC, 12.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    910C8496-CCBC-4023-9E08-204C4EF3C066.mp4 - 715.4 MB

Scatshop.com- Louise Hunter Fingerd in asshole and licking my Fingers

Scatshop.com- Louise Hunter Fingerd in asshole and licking my Fingers

Description:
    hmmm. yummy shit-i make a dessert for me and shit on it-and thn i licking my shit finger
    Model:
    SuzanDirty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MAH00016.mp4
    File Size : 74.3 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:33
    Video : AVC, 2 787 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    MAH00016.mp4 - 74.3 MB

Scatshop.com- Carolina and Alice shit on each others panties

Scatshop.com- Carolina and Alice shit on each others panties

Description:
    Carolina and Alice decided to use in this video their panties, girls first caress their pussy panties and then take turns girls shit and piss on each others panties , but this is not the end of the girl with their Asses smeared shit on each others panties , and then they spread shit on the body of a fool friend, at the end of this video Carolina and Alice put on each others panties that are in shit and show you their Asses in dirty panties .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN6849.mp4
    File Size : 1050.7 MB
    Duration : 00:10:50
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN6849.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Scatshop.com- The supreme discipline with distinction

Scatshop.com- The supreme discipline with distinction

Description:
    Saurich, one of my most loyal and brave toilets, take his exam with me today The recording of my divine caviar, not only presents a special challenge, but is an absolute supreme discipline that a slave may do for me in humility But to enjoy my cold morning break, hours later, in the evening, is a supreme discipline with distinction Dear Saurich, brought me as a welcome gift a homemade metal box for the pump of my Serious Kit As thanks, he receives before his exam, a sweaty erotic rubber session But Saurich slips into the latex suit of the Serious Kit and well vacuumed, the vacuum begins its services While the sweat in the suit is pouring in, I heat the situation in addition and skilfully put my curves in scene I let Saurich smell and taste me. Let me spoil my armpits and kiss my divine feet The skillful tongue work of Saurich, lets me really get going, so that there are only a few moments left, until my dear toilet will take up his duties But Saurich will create my supreme discipline with distinction. One thing is clear, it will be damn hard for Saurich, but with my perverted, bizarre lust and with my erotic charisma, I will push him to his limits and beyond
    Saurich, einer meiner treuesten und bravsten
    Klos, legt heute bei mir seine Prufung ab Die Aufnahme meines gottlichen Kaviars, stellt nicht nur eine besondere Herausforderung da, sondern ist eine absolute Konigsdisziplin, die ein Sklave fur mich in Demut verrichten darf Aber meinen kalten Morgenschiss, Stunden spater, am Abend zu geniessen, ist eine Konigsdisziplin mit Auszeichnung Der liebe Saurich, hat mir als Begrussungsgeschenk eine selbstgebaute Metallbox fur die Pumpe meines Serious Kit mitgebracht Als Dank, erhalt er vor seiner Prufung, eine schweitreibende erotische Gummisession Dafur schlupft Saurich in den Latexanzug des Serious Kit und gut verschlaucht beginnt das Vakuum seine Dienste Wahrend der Schwei im Anzug in stromen lauft, heize ich die Situation zusatzlich ein und setze gekonnt meine Kurven in Szene Ich lasse Saurich mich riechen und schmecken. Lasse mir dafur meine Achseln verwohnen und meine gottlichen Fusse kussen Die gekonnte Zungenarbeit von Saurich, lasst mich richtig in Fahrt kommen, so dass es nur noch wenige Augenblicke sind, bis meine liebe Toilette seine Dienste aufnehmen wird Doch wird Saurich meine Konigsdisziplin mit Auszeichnung schaffen. Eins ist klar, es wird verdammt schwer fur Saurich, doch werde ich mit meiner perversen, bizarren Lust und mit meiner erotischen Ausstrahlung, Ihn an seine Grenzen bringen und daruber hinaus
    Model:
    MistressJenniferCarter
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Die-Koenigsdisziplin-mit-Auszeichnung.mp4
    File Size : 1920.95 MB
    Duration : 01:04:56
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Die-Koenigsdisziplin-mit-Auszeichnung.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Scatshop.com- Nasty Girlfriend Shitting Fetish

Scatshop.com- Nasty Girlfriend Shitting Fetish

Description:
    You are my boyfriend, and weve been together a while now. I decide I finally want to show you a side of me, you have never seen beforeI want to get as kinky as possible with you. You are shocked when I lay on my back, and start shitting on the floor. THEN, I piss on top of the shit. I take a nasty, smelly and soft shit that almost makes me gag after I do it. But, I have one more surprise left to show youI think stick my fingers down my throat, and puke on top of the shitpiss pile. These are secrets Ive been hiding for so long, and I just couldnt wait any longer to show you the real me. Will you accept me for the filthy, piss, shit, and puking loving whore that I am?
    Model:
    JessicaKay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : kitchen.mp4
    File Size : 341.47 MB
    Duration : 00:12:21
    Video : AVC, 3 697 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    kitchen.mp4 - 341.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Puking on 17″ Cock and Shitting Enema

Scatshop.com- Puking on 17″ Cock and Shitting Enema

Description:
    A quick recorded private show of me being really nastyStarting in a sports bra, full bottomed panties, and tight shorts. I throat fuck myself with my huge dildo, and puke everywhere. Then, I remove my bra and get on all fours while I piss, and shit out my huge enema that I did right before I started the show. I soak myself in my own filth while farting and dripping ass juice and shit everywhere.
    Model:
    JessicaKay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180826_074126_Trim.mp4
    File Size : 269.24 MB
    Duration : 00:05:05
    Video : AVC, 7 196 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: