Scatshop.com- Shit in shorts in the country

Scatshop.com- Shit in shorts in the country

Description:
    In this video, Olga is still at the dacha. She put on her short denim shorts and went out into the yard. She needs to sweep it up. Olga lit a cigarette and began to clean up. She bent down and bared her buttocks, you see how elastic they are and how the shorts dig into them. Olga moved around the yard and cleaned up. Then she pissed on the ground without straightening her back and the shit also poured through the shorts on the ground. Olga did not give a shit without taking off her shorts. Then Olga showed her dirty ass and continued cleaning in dirty shorts with a dirty ass.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20210806_200915-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 749.49 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:10
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 402 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    VID_20210806_200915-mp4.mp4 - 749.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Shit from my pussy

Scatshop.com- Shit from my pussy

Description:
    29minsDIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS,prepare the memory device.
    So I fuck my ass with dildo to get a lot of shit for my pussy.Then I fuck my pussy with that dirty dildo to prepare it for portion of shit.I put shit inside for a long time for long turds from my pussy.A lil smearing too
    Oh I love when my pussy filled
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1PartShitFromMyPussy-1.mp4
    File Size : 1654.74 MB
    Duration : 00:13:24
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    1PartShitFromMyPussy-1.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Scatshop.com- DesperationAmazingly Huge Poo, Poo Worship, Butt Fuck

Scatshop.com- DesperationAmazingly Huge Poo, Poo Worship, Butt Fuck

Description:
    I wear pale pink crop top and cute socks on. I missed you so much but Suffering to poo from the beginning. I cannot move and say anything for few seconds. Definitely would be a huge poo. I get sweaty because of suffering. And on the other hand I want you to worship my poo what I will push it out for you. On my side I feel this is the right time to poo and first my asshole wanna broken then I shoot out a huge, soft, creamy yellowish poo bit far from the blanket I surprised much than ever before how big it is. Well after I relieved on myself its your turn. I hold the hardest part of the shit in hand and tell you how to worship my turd. I tell you what you should repeat in your mind over and over. Its easy baby, I know you cannot resist this massive poo and also craving for to love and sniff them. The most interesting in this poo its include the hardest brown part,, few pieces of lumpy poo and soft creamy yellowish part. Well then I give pleasure to myself by a glass toy. Make my ass juicy and wet during fucking. I encourage you to worship my poo, and not only my poo. Just look at this cute socks on which show off many times. I fuck my butt hard and talking sexy and dirty for you.Did you worship me and my poo well?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0439.mp4
    File Size : 1526.53 MB
    Duration : 00:21:03
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0439.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Scatshop.com- POV doggystyle-Fucked up shit filled Asshole

Scatshop.com- POV doggystyle-Fucked up shit filled Asshole

Description:
    I love a nice, long anal pounding so I bring out my best &amp biggest cock attachment, and turn on my fucking machine. I dont have much time to tease you, because I am already starting to poop in my panties. I quickly undress and back my ass up into the huge, long dildo.
    Poop is already smeared around my butt crack as I grab the dildo and commence the asshole fucking. I am so filled with shit, that it immediately gets on your dick. I start out slow and steady, letting a few inches in at a time. I moan and struggle to clench my asshole while shit is spurting out all around your dick and dripping on the floor beneath me. The more I relax, the more poop wants to come out. Shit is being lodged back up into my asshole, but my shitty hole is also being loosened by your cock going in and out. I turn up the speed and let myself get pummeled until I cant take it anymore I have to let out some of the shit I push my shit out against your cock as it is still fucking me.
    I take a short break from the fucking to squat over your cock and piss and shit on it more then I play with my shit smothered clit while I am surrounded by my poopy mess on the floor. I edge myself for a while then get back into doggystyle position for more hardcore shit hole fucking I scream and moan in pleasure as I cum I let more messy liquid shits ooze out onto your dirty cock. Then I show off your shit covered cock, and the huge mess on my pussy and ass.
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : POV-doggystyle-Fucked-up-shit-filled-Asshole.mp4
    File Size : 448.55 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:24
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 27.204 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 100 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    POV-doggystyle-Fucked-up-shit-filled-Asshole.mp4 - 448.6 MB

Scatshop.com- Amadahy and Savannah-Four Golden Shower Scenes

Scatshop.com- Amadahy and Savannah-Four Golden Shower Scenes

Description:
    This clip contains three golden shower scenes featuring Amadahy and one with Savannah. The first two scenes occur within the same day. Amadahys slave serves as her toilet. He lies naked and in chastity on the bathroom floor for hours. After his first use, Amadahy leaves and has sex. When she returns the vessel must take both her piss and her partners cum. The third scene takes place on a different day. Amadahy was camping with some girlfriends. She uses a long pee funnel to feed the slave her piss before going back out to make smores. The fourth scene features Savannah in her office bathroom. Savannah subdues an unruly employee of hers by pissing into his mouth. He has to lick all the piss clean from his boss cunt. Hell never again question whos in charge. (10:47 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Amadahy-and-Savannah-Four-Golden-Shower-Scenes-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 1230.3 MB
    Duration : 00:10:47
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Amadahy-and-Savannah-Four-Golden-Shower-Scenes-MP4.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Scatshop.com- Christmas Gifts

Scatshop.com- Christmas Gifts

Description:
    4 clips of various positions. I started double filming for an extra view of my pulsing ass and creamed pussy. I hope you like it.
    Model:
    BrickChick
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 12.25.18.mp4
    File Size : 813 MB
    Duration : 00:05:38
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    12.25.18.mp4 - 813.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Stand up Poos

Scatshop.com- Stand up Poos

Description:
    No squatting, no spreading. Just two good ol stand up shits and then I show you the lovely pile afterwards.
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SS_Standpoo.mp4
    File Size : 289.54 MB
    Duration : 00:03:18
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 254 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    SS_Standpoo.mp4 - 289.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Ichika Warm And Moist

Scatshop.com- Ichika Warm And Moist

Description:
    A big poop in white jean shorts and enjoying its warmth pressed against anus and ass cheeks
    Multiple Angles. Close-up(s). Cameraman-assisted.
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_ichika_01.mp4
    File Size : 490.68 MB
    Duration : 00:15:54
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    agp_ichika_01.mp4 - 490.7 MB

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop in Public Store

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop in Public Store

Description:
    This is the most extreme public pooping Ive ever done Watch me fill my panty with a smelly load of shit in a very public and busy store
    Im in a grocery store and I have to shit so bad I dont have time to track down a bathroom to use I have to go now I have no choice but to fill my white panties with shit right here in the store Im kind of excited about it though Im a dirty shit girl and I know it will feel so good to poop in public
    I pull my skirt up and bend over Soon my shit is sliding out of my poophole Im filling my panties right here in the store Ive never pooped like this before in my life My pussy is so wet from the rush and all the pleasure from shitting in a store aisle where people come around the corner and see me
    My warm shit feels so good in my panties Look at that huge load of poop in my panties I love shaking my ass and walking around this store with a huge load of shit squishing around in my panties
    Its time to head home I have to walk out of this store with a huge load of shit in my panties I wonder if anyone will see the brown spot in my panties
    Im am so incredibly turned on That was such an amazing rush My pussy is so wet My ass is filthy I leave the store, take off my dirty panties, and leave them on the ground for someone happy to find them. Maybe its you.
    Enjoy
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8622.mp4
    File Size : 964.98 MB
    Duration : 00:08:59
    Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

Scatshop.com- Alina in pantyhose sports and pooping

Scatshop.com- Alina in pantyhose sports and pooping

Description:
    Alina makes a great sequence of exercises:
    sit-ups-40 times
    push-ups-10 times
    somersault-1
    exercises with dumbbells-20 times
    When she does these exercises, shes tepid, because inside her is a lot of hard and smelly crap.
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 172.mp4
    File Size : 668.58 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:06
    Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: