Scatshop.com- DADDYS Toilet Slave 3 COMPILATION

Scatshop.com- DADDYS Toilet Slave 3 COMPILATION

Description:
    1. My Kind Of FACIAL SHIT ON ME
    My man shits on my face and I smear it all over my beautiful huge tits and juicy pussy. Then I shove the shit inside my yummy cunt and masturbate with a dildo and fuck the shit inside my cunt. I finish by cumming then licking and sucking the shitty dildo. YUMMY I love being a toilet slave
    2. DROP YOUR HUGE LOAD IN MY MOUTH
    My man drops a huge load straight into my mouth like soft serve ice cream into a cone. I really take my time chewing and licking and eating this load. I take almost 2 minutes to savor this treat. I smear a little and also lick my hands and fingers enjoying myself.
    3. Shit On Me Baby While I Shit
    Starts out with a quick view of what I eat the day before and then right to the video of my man coming into the tub and shitting on my back while I shit into the tub at the same time. I then take the shit and play with it and smear and spread it all over my beautiful tits, pussy and body.
    I then start masturbating my shit smeared pussy and needing a little help to get over the edge and cum I grab a shampoo bottle and start fucking myself with it. I make myself cum hard and really made my pussy feel good
    ENJOY EVERYONE
    From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and an even bigger prolapse
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Daddys-Toilet-Slave-3-Compilation-2-1.mp4
    File Size : 672.93 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Video : AVC, 9 498 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 178 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Daddys-Toilet-Slave-3-Compilation-2-1.mp4 - 672.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Sweet cake of shit Yana and Olga

Scatshop.com- Sweet cake of shit Yana and Olga

Description:
    This time Yana and Olga decided to bake a cake , but not the usual they took kneaded the dough into a pie but something was missing, said Yana , a little after consulting the girls have decided that you want to add to the dough shit , Oh yeah, John took the bowl with the dough and Olga shit in it , and then Yana too has released a large amount of crap in the bowl with the dough . About fucking like its cool , its just a class they are whores . After girls shit in the bowl , they began to stir the shit and batter spoons , as is sexy , dirty pie shit is just cool , after which Yana posted the shit batter in the baking dish , and put it in the oven . While it was baking perog girls tried the rest of the test with the shit they fed each other with a spoon , smeared chest and locale them . In one word great time . After a short while the cake was ready and John pulled it out of the oven . Girls made you a small gift , Crap-Pie , Hey guys, lets join us for tea .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4029.mp4
    File Size : 1196.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:08
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN4029.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Scatshop.com- Romance makes me PUKE

Scatshop.com- Romance makes me PUKE

Description:
    A husband is at home cooking food for his beautiful wife. Once he finishes cooking it, his wife has other things in mind She VOMITS all into the freshly prepared food and then goes about using him as her vomit and sex slave
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1307.wmv
    File Size : 726.55 MB
    Resolution : 768x432
    Duration : 01:02:09
    Video : VC-1, 1 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1307.wmv - 726.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Toilet Brush Eater

Scatshop.com- Toilet Brush Eater

Description:
    I piss in the toilet, take a brush, clean with it all the shit rests inside and give my slave the oportunity to show me how low he will fall for me
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nikkiberlin2014_20.wmv
    File Size : 207.21 MB
    Duration : 00:05:22
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    nikkiberlin2014_20.wmv - 207.2 MB

Scatshop.com- Just Shitting: Episode 1

Scatshop.com- Just Shitting: Episode 1

Description:
    Its 8 am. I went out for dinner last night and got back pretty late. I stuffed my face. We had Italian. I forgot to remove my makeup before going to bed. Ive just woken up, and I am DYING for a morning shit. Luckily, I now have a special toilet seat at home so from now on I will be able to film myself taking gorgeous dumps for you all in the comfort of my own home.
    So anyway, Im wearing my red silk dressing gown, my hair is a mess and my makeup has run, giving me panda eyes, an I just dont care because I need a shit that much See, on top of stuffing my face at the restaurant last night, I have also been supplementing my diet with fibre because I stopped smoking a few days ago and I was scared of getting constipate. Oh my god, does that fibre ever work
    I was barely even awake, and already I was struggling to hold my shit in So I quickly set up my toilet seat and camera, and sat down to let it all out. It felt like such a release You can see it on my face as I am sat there. Still half asleep, I lose myself in my poo. Then comes a big pee. It seems to last forever.
    I can feel theres still something up there, so I push and push for several minutes, then a surprise comes out. a huge musical fart toots out loud Aaaaahhhhh. thats better Now I finally feel empty.
    So I look at my poo, and when I see the sheer size of it, I am blown away Its gigantic I have to show you up close So I pick up my camera, and with my macro lens attached to it, give you the most up and personal view you have ever had of a womans poop. Every little detail is there for you to appreciate in glorious HD What a work of art And of course, to give you the full scale of my turd, I compare it to different body parts of mine. Hope you enjoy this video
    Please leave feedback, and dont be scared to leave me personal messages with suggestions, ideas, or just your thoughts on this video. I may not respond to all my messages, but I do read them all
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Just-shitting-1.mp4
    File Size : 424.47 MB
    Duration : 00:09:14
    Video : AVC, 6 263 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Just-shitting-1.mp4 - 424.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Alina dancing and big pooping-Period menstruation

Scatshop.com- Alina dancing and big pooping-Period menstruation

Description:
    Alina dancing and big pooping-Period menstruation
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina18.mp4
    File Size : 514.17 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:51
    Video : AVC, 4 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina18.mp4 - 514.2 MB

Scatshop.com- Shit pudding scrub 4 my pussy

Scatshop.com- Shit pudding scrub 4 my pussy

Description:
    A new unique video with a stunning picture quality, amazing sound (unfortunately without music) and incredibly hot masturbation with my delicious soft and warm shit pudding) Attractive price, long duration, excellent quality and as always your delicious Betty) Everything as you like)
    In this video: Awesome footage of hot masturbation, sucking and licking the my shit covered fingers, a little eating shit, a little pissing, a huge pile of fragrant shit, and of course smearing shit in pussy) Stay in touch ahead of a lot of new) love you))
    PS: The idea for the video from site user)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-pudding-scrub-4-my-pussy.wmv
    File Size : 611.22 MB
    Duration : 00:10:36
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 421 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Shit-pudding-scrub-4-my-pussy.wmv - 611.2 MB

Scatshop.com- A bottle of water in my ass and liquid shit out my ass .

Scatshop.com- A bottle of water in my ass and liquid shit out my ass .

Description:
    I love to experiment , this time I poured in a bottle of water and poured it in the ass , and then I began straining and out of my ass started to come out of liquid shit , and then I became a big stream of urine .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0014.mp4
    File Size : 682.66 MB
    Duration : 00:07:02
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSC_0014.mp4 - 682.7 MB

Scatshop.com- Desperate Poops Multi Day Compilation

Scatshop.com- Desperate Poops Multi Day Compilation

Description:
    I have to go so desperately in this multi-day poop compilation
    My roommate is hogging the bathroom while I am left to stand outside of the door while struggling to keep the poops in.
    Just as I am about to burst, I am able to make it to the toilet just in time and within seconds of almost making a mess on the ground.
    I push hard to finally get all of the long, thick logs out of my system.
    You get tons of HD close ups of the poop sliding out of my tight little asshole.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Desparate-Poop.mp4
    File Size : 655.07 MB
    Duration : 00:08:55
    Video : AVC, 9 936 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Desparate-Poop.mp4 - 655.1 MB

Scatshop.com- Caught You Watching Me On The Toilet

Scatshop.com- Caught You Watching Me On The Toilet

Description:
    I finally caught you in the act of watching me release tons of stinky plops on the toilet
    I freak out and tell you to stop watching me.
    I mention that I see you are getting rock hard through your pants.
    I sarcastically mention that you might as well whip out that cock and start stroking it right there.
    After some thinking, I come to the conclusion that it is pretty hot that you get turned on by watching me on the toilet and tell you how absolutely pathetic it is.
    I then invite you to the bathroom each time I have to release tons of plops.
    I know this get you even harder since you now know it turns me on allowing you to watch me release my plops.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Catching-You-Spying-On-Me-Pooping.mp4
    File Size : 726.72 MB
    Duration : 00:09:55
    Video : AVC, 9 905 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: