Duration : 00:26:39
    Video : AVC, 3 669 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    compsmear.mp4 - 724.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Schoolgirl dirty panties

Scatshop.com- Schoolgirl dirty panties

Description:
    Shit in my panties, dildo, balls and panties inserted to stretch my dirty ass.Shit in the mouth, and of course SMEARING
    Why do we need a description for this video?Just everything I love
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SchoolgirlPanties-1.mp4
    File Size : 1993.58 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:13
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    SchoolgirlPanties-1.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Scatshop.com- Punishment of our little friend Alice

Scatshop.com- Punishment of our little friend Alice

Description:
    Alice decided she can do anything she wants , and shes a star but Caroline decided to teach a little star . Caroline sat in the room on the floor I went into the room Carolines hands were tied I asked who it was Caroline replied Alice . A little talk with Carolina and then the room comes from our star Alice , I want her to teach and Carolina, too, we get it on the floor lifted her dress and remove her pants , then we stuff the panties in your mouth Alice , I pull the chest of Alice , Alice resists but we still , it shouldnt raise your nose high , Carolina takes a Dildo and Fucks Alice between the legs in her pussy , then Carolina substitutes Alices head to my ass and I shit and piss on the head of his girlfriend Alice , hair Alice stikaet diarrhea , then again, we fuck Alices cunt with a rubber cock , but then Caroline says shes about to explode , we put Alice cancer and Caroline shit on ass Alice , but Carolina shoots liquid diarrhea , all of Alices ass in shit and again we continue to have dirty shit from the pussy of Alice , Yes the Alice all in the shit and I stain the chest of Alices shit , after we did all his work we ordered Alice to suck a rubber cock with her mouth , to lick it with shit . Alice performed everything as an obedient slave . We taught a lesson to his girlfriend so that she did not get sick star disease . Alice realized her mistake and said that it will no longer behave .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7343-2.mp4
    File Size : 1044.13 MB
    Duration : 00:10:45
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN7343-2.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Scatshop.com- A Visit From Sayumi

Scatshop.com- A Visit From Sayumi

Description:
    Nice and solid, unleashing a perfect log then feeling much relief (60 FPS).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_sayumi_01.mp4
    File Size : 113.07 MB
    Duration : 00:03:45
    Video : AVC, 3 876 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    agp_sayumi_01.mp4 - 113.1 MB

Scatshop.com- Too Busy To ShitFinally Get to Go

Scatshop.com- Too Busy To ShitFinally Get to Go

Description:
    I have been so busy, I literally have not had time to shit Pretty crazy, right? Well, its true. I wake up desperate for a shit. I drag you with me to the bathroom where I squeeze out what seems like a never ending turd Seriously, guys This one is a honker It reminds me of a yogurt machine Does it taste like chocolate?..Lets find out Or shall I say, cum find out Enjoy, you filthy animals
    Model:
    DemonaDragon
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Desperation-Shit-Busy-Few-Days.mp4
    File Size : 471.49 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:03:22
    Video : AVC, 19.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Desperation-Shit-Busy-Few-Days.mp4 - 471.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Young girls shit

Scatshop.com- Young girls shit

Description:
    What gets me turned on more than a cute schoolgirl? A schoolgirl who shits on my face, thats what She sits on my face and dumps chunks of feces on my face. She rubs her pretty ass on my face to smear the shit all over. She rubs her socked foot on my face to spread the watery shit some more.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1586-fm.wmv
    File Size : 840.36 MB
    Resolution : 512x400
    Duration : 00:59:52
    Video : WMV2, 1 684 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1586-fm.wmv - 840.4 MB

Scatshop.com- Intruder Drenched in the Puke of Dominatrixes

Scatshop.com- Intruder Drenched in the Puke of Dominatrixes

Description:
    This man is just right on time When he barges inside the house of these two dominatrixes, they are on their way to find a victim He didnt just save them time, but as well as a lot of effort As soon as the ladies laid eyes on him, they grab him and then strip him of his clothes When he is rendered naked, they lay him on the floor and then take turns puking all over his body It didnt take long before he is completely covered with their filth When they couldnt release anymore, they proceed with their next activity One of them sits on his face while the other gives him a handjob The only time they stop is when they manage to force him to cum against his will
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0195.wmv
    File Size : 196.53 MB
    Resolution : 864x480
    Duration : 00:16:04
    Video : WMV2, 1 441 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    ss0195.wmv - 196.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Farts & Shit crammed deep inside his nose mouth

Scatshop.com- Farts & Shit crammed deep inside his nose mouth

Description:
    I was all ready to go out and my boyfriend commented about my dress looking slutty and that he didnt like my heels. Alright fine, you dont like how I look? You dont have to go out with me. I get the bench out and strap him in tightly and call a cab. During my wait I think Ill even punish him and enjoy a couple games on the Xbox. Haha this new dress is perfect, I wont even have to take anything off, not even any panties since Ill be going out without those too. Oh hes going to be mad. He doesnt know hell be staying in this bench until I get back.. I lift my dress and spread my cheeks, with a nice little wiggle I rest my weight right on his face, his nose held perfectly against my butthole PFFRTTAPPP. Hahaa What did you expect baby You know night time is when my IBS goes insane? You think its okay to tell your princess she looks anything other than gorgeous? Huh? Tell me how gorgeous these farts are. How BEAUTIFUL they smell? Suffer, my little bitch because heres another for you.. UGHH they sound wet but I cant tell, if they are its all going right into his nose. Which is just making me hornier every time I feel his nose expand against my ass.. it needs cleaned now.. Lick my ass bitch Good.. Stick it in as deep as you can.. Oh god haha his tongue is actually turning a little brown His fucking disgusting for you.. I bet you like that dont you, I mean since I havent let you cum in about 4 weeks now.. Hard telling what Ill be doing tonight so how about I let you cum too? Its going like this. Keep your mouth open.. Good boy. Im going to sit here, with the full weight of my pussy directly over your nose. My lips wrapping all the way around it making sure you get zero air. And your mouth will be pressed tightly around my asshole. Got it? If I have to fart then so be it, I guess you can have that for air, arent I so nice? If you can cum before you pass out, Ill get up. If not? Lights out baby. Youll wake up to an empty room. Ready? Set Now Smother-----CONTAINS A REAR AND FULL VIEW SIDE ANGLE. This clip is HOT and has some massive blasts right up his nose.. Like burning hot on the way out.. I discovered why right after this.. I needed to use the toilet badly.. But I didnt want to get my ass all messy sitting and shoving it in his mouth.. So? To put it plainly I tied him back up blindfolded so he could only smell what was about to happen.., sat a plate on his chest.. And dropped a GIANT monster just inches away from his face so he could smell it. Threw on some gloves and sat on his chest with the plate nearby.. Shoving every bit of it inside as fast as I could with large chunks at a time. He was crying and begging me to stop haha little did he know once it was all gone I would be leaving him like that for the nightThis is one of my new favorites and ranked amongst my personal best HOTTEST clips.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : St2full-1.m4v
    File Size : 909.16 MB
    Duration : 00:29:35
    Video : AVC, 4 128 kb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    St2full-1.m4v - 909.2 MB

Scatshop.com- &lt3 "Bird food on dick" Lol

Scatshop.com- &lt3 "Bird food on dick" Lol

Description:
    Deepthroatocean of vomitlittle view of my ass and masturbate)
    Nice video for low price) Stay tuned) love you my bros Yap) &lt3
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bird-food-on-dick.wmv
    File Size : 334.96 MB
    Duration : 00:06:01
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 394 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Bird-food-on-dick.wmv - 335.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Shitting Hookers POV Dunya 01

Scatshop.com- Shitting Hookers POV Dunya 01

Description:
    Dunya is a very very sexy and dominant turk girl from Duisburg. She shits on the groung step in the shit with her boots and let the slave to lick all her yummy shit from her boots wow what a sexy and strickt Lady
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dunya_kaka_01.wmv
    File Size : 227.56 MB
    Duration : 00:06:00
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: