Scatshop.com- Selfie Golden Shower Before Going Out in Wet Clothes

Scatshop.com- Selfie Golden Shower Before Going Out in Wet Clothes

Description:
    I was about to go run some errands when i felt the urge to pee pretty bad. i was feeling a bit horny so i stripped and peed in a glass jar, then i get dressed and pour the jar of pee all over my clothed body. I rub my body through my pee soaked clothing then strip it off so i can finger my pissy pussy to orgasm. after that i am still feeling pretty naughty so i put my pee drenched clothes back on to go out and run my errands
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pee-play.mov
    File Size : 148.72 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:50
    Video : AVC, 1 250 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    pee-play.mov - 148.7 MB

Scatshop.com- Brown enema puke and piss

Scatshop.com- Brown enema puke and piss

Description:
    Lady Kinky Lisa put some water in her asshole and shits water wich becomes brown in slaves mouth, she also pukes a litlle in his mouth and let him drink her piss.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lisakakanov2015_02.wmv
    File Size : 376.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    lisakakanov2015_02.wmv - 376.8 MB

Scatshop.com- Big mess in my leggings

Scatshop.com- Big mess in my leggings

Description:
    Wearing tight grey leggingsteasingsquatting. I take a big warm shit in them and show off the mess. My warm shit feels so good against my ass.
    Model:
    TinaAmazon
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : grey.mp4
    File Size : 1694.74 MB
    Duration : 00:11:36
    Video : AVC, 20.3 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    grey.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Scatshop.com- Daddy, Play with My Dirty Shitty AssFinger Licking

Scatshop.com- Daddy, Play with My Dirty Shitty AssFinger Licking

Description:
    I was waiting for you Daddy all day long. So I just sitting in my bedroom and wait for you. Then finally you get back home, and your little dirty princess is very naughty and horny. I wanna show you something Daddy, I know for first sounds will be weird but youll love my dirty and naughty thoughts. Do you wanna hear it Daddy? Dont be afraid just listen to me. I want that you to finger and fuck my dirty asshole after a big pooping. Make me so messy Daddy. I showing off my naked body, ass, asshole, and tits turning around and show up close to cam again. Then I lay on my back lift up both legs and you can take a pleasure in my beautiful asshole Daddy. I start to poo on my bed and coming out a stinky, smelly big poo. HmmmHow much you love watching me till I poo for you? I see on your face its turn you on so much, am I right? finishing poo then turn back to cam and start to fingering my shitty asshole. I want Daddy feel your finger in my asshole, come on closer and finger me then fuck me hard till I cum. I slide double finger into my ass, and its feel so good Daddy. You do it very well. Please fuck me till I cum. It was so much pleasure to fingering my asshole and you can see on my face how much I enjoy it. You can hear the sound of my juicy ass when I finger. At the end I just clean my dirty fingers and smearing poo on tongue. Lick them till being clean ? Sexy dirty video ? Enjoy them
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171004_100214.mp4
    File Size : 416.88 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:05
    Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20171004_100214.mp4 - 416.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Carina White Panty Load

Scatshop.com- Carina White Panty Load

Description:
    Carina is sexy messy shitting in sexy satin white panties
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : carinawhitepantyshit.wmv
    File Size : 138.93 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:10:16
    Video : VC-1, 1 882 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    carinawhitepantyshit.wmv - 138.9 MB

Scatshop.com- The new adventures of the three girls in jeans

Scatshop.com- The new adventures of the three girls in jeans

Description:
    Jan Alice and Carolina arrange for you another show in jeans, you like to watch when three girls shit and piss in jeans then demonstrate their dirty Asses with nimaya with each other jeans, then this video is for you . This time we decided to record for you hot videos in jeans , the first video we pose for you , then we stand cancer on your knees and take off each others jeans and show you my pure white ass , after that we wear each others jeans, and Alice is cancer on top of her to catch Carolina and the Carolina Jan and the girls take turns shitting and pissing in jeans , on their feet teket urine leaving slidy jeans , after that girls again, it becomes a cancer and removed from each other jeans and show you their dirty jeans and a dirty ass .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN6832-1.mp4
    File Size : 1104.39 MB
    Duration : 00:11:23
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN6832-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Scatshop.com- Hairy, Messy Girl

Scatshop.com- Hairy, Messy Girl

Description:
    I tease you by puckering my asshole in and out and then I poop and pee on the floor. I DP myself with my two dildos, one in cunt and one in butt, I fuck myself and talk to you. Showing angles with my poop in it, at the end I have a huge orgasm where I shake and cant help but to bite down on my lip.
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : D1A9975E-C570-48B1-810C-B5577E81DBA7.mov
    File Size : 910.75 MB
    Duration : 00:12:20
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 224 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    D1A9975E-C570-48B1-810C-B5577E81DBA7.mov - 910.7 MB

Scatshop.com- You Will Eat All My Shit Dont be sorry

Scatshop.com- You Will Eat All My Shit Dont be sorry

Description:
    I hope youre excited to be fed by your Mistress, sweety. Ill be making you my hot, steaming shit dinner for the evening. I know how hungry you must be, how much you must be looking forward to me feeding you a special thick shit again. I absolutely love feeding you, babe. The first time you told me you wanted to eat my shit, I was shocked but soo curious, I already loved how much you couldnt get enough of eating my ass, and eating my shit well Im so turned on knowing how obsessed you are with my ass and shit. I shit your dinner for you on a toilet bowl, and pull my cheeks apart after I poop, so you can clean my asshole and suck it clean your tongue is even better than toilet paper, stupid ? Now open wide, and enjoy ?
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1310181.mp4
    File Size : 1194.5 MB
    Duration : 00:14:33
    Video : AVC, 11.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    1310181.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Scatshop.com- Sucking On My Tampon

Scatshop.com- Sucking On My Tampon

Description:
    Rubbing and playing with my swollen period pussy through my panties and then stripping them off to pull out my bloody tampon out so I can suck on it while i finger my pussy next i pull out my huge dong and fuck my pussy sucking on my used tampon the entire time. =)
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : p-taste.wmv
    File Size : 401.55 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:10:09
    Video : VC-1, 5 500 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    p-taste.wmv - 401.6 MB

Scatshop.com- Flexible Girl Peeing and Wetting Herself in Yoga Pants

Scatshop.com- Flexible Girl Peeing and Wetting Herself in Yoga Pants

Description:
    In video I wear only sports bra and yoga pants. I drank lots of water and I should pee so much. But I hold awhile so you can take a pleasure in my body. I show how flexible I am. Im stretching a bit and put my leg close to my ear.I do gymnastics and peeing in my pants wetting myself. Feel so good. Warm pee soak my grey pants. Then I pee in different position standing and on the floor too. But I always focus on flexibility. For example spreading my legs on back so wide and you can see my beautiful pussy too. Tease you as much as i can. So much warm and yummy pee around me ive made such a big mess ? I was peeing a lot. At the end I show you the mess on the floor. Sexy pee video when I just wetting myself so much. Enjoy it
    Notice:At the end of the video has a moment when I tease you put my fingers in my pussy and then I realized period came on. A lil bit BLOODY but I hide it, then you cannot see any embarrassing details if its not your table
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171108_133457.mp4
    File Size : 416.61 MB
    Duration : 00:14:05
    Video : AVC, 3 996 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: