Scatshop.com- Kioko & Masae Pooping BFFs

Scatshop.com- Kioko & Masae Pooping BFFs

Description:
    Two friends cook and eat a meal then take turns recording each other pooping it out
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_kioko_masae_01.mp4
    File Size : 588.91 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:03
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    agp_kioko_masae_01.mp4 - 588.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Shit Save Mission Completed 5 Saved Heaps

Scatshop.com- Shit Save Mission Completed 5 Saved Heaps

Description:
    For true connoisseurs of good video quality i divided the video into 3 PARTS45min
    So you can start by playing with yourself normally like you do in the beginning in all your vids. And when youre ready take one of the shits you saved and smear it on and around your pussy and your inner thighs and play with yourself a bit like that. Then get another shit and start to smear it all over your body and taste some and suck some off your fingers. Play with yourself like that a bit more and then get the 3rd shit and use it to stuff your pussy much as you can and shit out of your pussy a couple times. Whatever you cant fit in your pussy and whatever is left over put in your mouth and mush it around so your mouth is full of shit AND your pussy is full of shit. Then just when you think you couldnt have any more shit in and on you. Spread your ass and finger it until you cant hold your shit in anymore. Then bend over and push all the fresh shit out of your ass and the shit that was in your pussy at the same time. Then you can sit back down and stuff all the shit back into your pussy again and smear some more of the fresh shit on yourself even more so youre completely covered with shit and you have it stuffed in your mouth and pussy. Play with yourself and finger your shit filled pussy for a bit like that then take some and cover a dildo in shit and fuck your pussy with it while its still filled with shit so its oozing out cuz it cant fit anymore. Then try to deepthroat the shitty dildo clean while your mouth is full of shit so theres shit oozing out of your mouth too. Get kinda close to the camera so i can see you drooling shit. Then just play with yourself and enjoy yourself and when youre ready to cum at the end, whatever shit is left stuff in your pussy and smear on your pussy and all over yourself and play with yourself like that till u cum )
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part15SavedShitAnnaCoprofield-1.mp4
    File Size : 1880.91 MB
    Duration : 00:21:30
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Part15SavedShitAnnaCoprofield-1.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Scatshop.com- naked shitty & horny

Scatshop.com- naked shitty & horny

Description:
    I wanna get naked Show you my tits and bare ass. I am so horny right now Like usually before pooping but this time so much more. I thinking about having sex and pooping at the same time I make big healthy poop for you. Smelly and hard. Enjoy
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e672.mp4
    File Size : 1257.92 MB
    Duration : 00:08:39
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    e672.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Scatshop.com- poop in shorts

Scatshop.com- poop in shorts

Description:
    poop in shorts
    Model:
    Lily
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_4019.mov
    File Size : 869.37 MB
    Duration : 00:07:58
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 243 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_4019.mov - 869.4 MB

Scatshop.com- putting the shopping away when i have a nice dirty accident

Scatshop.com- putting the shopping away when i have a nice dirty accident

Description:
    so i am putting the shopping away when i have a nice shitty accidentthis gets me all horny and i start to smear my shit all over my body and face and the have a little play x
    Model:
    scatnaughtynicole86
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3709.mov
    File Size : 759.57 MB
    Duration : 00:06:11
    Video : AVC, 17.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_3709.mov - 759.6 MB

Scatshop.com- Shitting on puppy pad

Scatshop.com- Shitting on puppy pad

Description:
    watch me poop on my puppys pad
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20150119_0800591.mp4
    File Size : 19.99 MB
    Duration : 00:00:56
    Video : AVC, 2 824 kb/s, 4.079 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    WIN_20150119_0800591.mp4 - 20.0 MB

Scatshop.com- I cover his face with my shat

Scatshop.com- I cover his face with my shat

Description:
    I shit in his face and smeared it all over
    Model:
    ScatqueenJenny
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : KV-Gesicht1.wmv
    File Size : 53.53 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 676x576
    Duration : 00:04:43
    Video : VC-1, 1 450 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    KV-Gesicht1.wmv - 53.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Lick My Dirty Dong and Shit JOI

Scatshop.com- Lick My Dirty Dong and Shit JOI

Description:
    Talking dirty and vibing my pussy til i get super turned on. Then I pull out my big dong and penetrate my ass as deeply as I can while telling you to stroke your dick and talking about how the huge toy feels deep in my ass. I vibe my pussy til i come hard. Encouraging and instructing you to come with me I continue fucking my ass til I pull it out and it is nice and dirty with shit. I lick some poop off of my dong and show you my shitty tongue. Then I sit on the edge of my bed to push out a nice sized soft poo onto the ground. I give you a nice long view of my pile of poop.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shit-dong.wmv
    File Size : 525.39 MB
    Duration : 00:09:28
    Video : VC-1, 24.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shit-dong.wmv - 525.4 MB

Scatshop.com- A Vid For Mom &lt3

Scatshop.com- A Vid For Mom &lt3

Description:
    *ahem* This is Gwen speaking I made a video for my mom Shes always so jealous when the boys are over and theyre all over me and not even paying attention to her, they may be a bit young for her, but I can tell how turned on she is at the thought.. So Im showing her how to be a disgusting cunt just like me.
    I piss into a cup and drink it, this is easy, it tastes so good to me, it makes me giggle to think of making my mom do it and watching her gag at the taste. I keep drinking because I need to fill up my belly for later
    I then lean over the bathtub and let out a huge embarrassing fart, right before I start having explosive and runny poop. I bet at this point in the video my mom is starting to squirm and get queasy, but also cant stop watching.. I spread my stinky warm mess all over my cunt and asshole, I tell my mom that this is what boys like, they like girls who will do things that other girls wont. And that she needs to do whatever they want her to do. (I know this is making her very wet)
    I climb into the bathtub, this is my favorite part This is where I show her how to be extra messy, degrading and how to stay skinny so guys will stay attracted to you.. (unlike her, shes such a fat cow). I dip her toothbrush into my cup of piss and then I gag myself with it, spewing liquid vomit all over my body. Over and over, theres so much coming out I know shes touching her cunt by now, wanting to be just like me and do these disgusting and humiliating things with me for my friends.. and I cant help but rub my shit and puke covered cunt at the thought of her wanting to do these things.
    At the end of the video I show her what a complete mess my body is, and the bathroom. My shit is on the floor, my puke is in the bathtub, I even peed in the trashcan and wiped my shitty asshole and threw away the used toilet paper in there She has so much to clean when she gets home. Ill also be waiting in my room, still disgusting and messy, shell be cleaning me off today right after she shoves her stupid face into my holes
    XOXO,
    Gwen
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7741.mov
    File Size : 1256.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:31
    Video : AVC, 9 267 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 207 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_7741.mov - 1.2 GB

Scatshop.com- My Most Painful and Hardest Shit EverOutdoor

Scatshop.com- My Most Painful and Hardest Shit EverOutdoor

Description:
    Very early morning was. I felt have to poo but got only the feeling. I didnt expect for this painful and hard turd ever. I always take care what i eat and drink, whats very important for me. I made this video outdoor at my balcony. I dont talk too much because i hadnt much time but for sure youll enjoy this video. I wear my lovely red thong and show up pussy, then puckering asshole. You able to see my turd just would opening wide my asshole. I lay on my back and start to pushing out very hard my most painful and compact turd ever. I cannot believe it how much pain have in my asshole. Its broken I feel.Pushing out and i get some tears into eyes. So big, and painful beautiful brown turd. Its worth the pain ? After pooping i show the poo and you can admire it. I love it. Also wipe my ass after pooping. ? Have fun &lt3
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181018_062640.mp4
    File Size : 287.15 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:31
    Video : AVC, 6 009 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: