- Im a dog and personal slave mistress Olga

- Im a dog and personal slave mistress Olga

Description:
    Yes I love being humiliated and ordered me , this time my lady Olga had punished his disobedient dog . At first Olga has put my cancer on my knees and began to drive in a circle holding the leash . I go to Olga as an obedient dog , after that Olga picks me up and takes my shirt and bare my chest . And starts to force me to do so I licked her pussy , Im just doing without whatever he wants my mistress , after that Olga turns around and makes me fondle her anus , the fuck I caress the tongue anus Olga Olga in this moment shit . About fucking my mouths full of shit . I continue to caress the anus Olga . Olga pissing but I have things to do , my mistress this is not enough and it puts me cancer again on his knees and shoves me in the ass rubber cock and Fucks me in the ass . Fuck it hurts , Olga pull out of my ass rubber cock and I start to shit , but Olga immediately puts me in the ass rubber dick . Olga again pulls the rubber cock out of my ass and I shit again , but fuck Olga again shoves rubber cock up my ass and Fucks me with it . Fuck I want to shit , but Olga does not give me quietly to go to the toilet , I piss and shit breaks when mistress Olga Fucks me , Olga makes me lick her boots while she is spitting me in the face beats me, humiliates and makes you eat shit . Olga has not only my hands but the ass and legs . I am obedient dog and are willing to tolerate everything zahotite you my favorite fans .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1277.mp4
    File Size : 1281.41 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:12
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v8t4hkh8ade5

- Giant Shit For Breakfast

- Giant Shit For Breakfast

Description:
    Open your mouth bitch. Now I will cook your breakfast. I got some nice shit stored up for you. I have been holding this a long time for your fucking mouth and if you let any go to waste so help me I will be the shitting for you I have to shit so badly and you will watch me how I do it . You fucking pervert Look at this Isnt that great? A warm bunch of crap in a container for your breakfast.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 192271.mp4
    File Size : 1122.76 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:12:53
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hkmyysmhl6wr

- Eat My Waste Shitboy.

- Eat My Waste Shitboy.

Description:
    That is all your good for, and you know it. To eat my shit and drink my piss. So, what the hell are you waiting for, shitboy? I want to see you eat my shit and drink my piss.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : waste-eater.wmv
    File Size : 297.25 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:28
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/di6gakegck7w

- The Looser P3

- The Looser P3

Description:
    Lady Missy it does not matter if the toilet slave has already swallowed so much shit. Simply shits again. The slave lies on the ground. His whole face is full of shit. Never mind, Lady Missy puts the toilet paper directly on his face. Mistress Michelle pees on top. Then Lady Missy has the idea to stuff the whole rest of shit in the mouth of the slaves.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : the_loser_p3_hd.mp4
    File Size : 324.37 MB
    Duration : 00:12:56
    Video : AVC, 3 342 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d4q9erds1v3z

- 3 black naughty bitches

- 3 black naughty bitches

Description:
    The first 3some try with Pinky_Prada and a friend lots of pee, shit, farting and smearing
    You want to see more? Let me know in the comments
    Model:
    Ebony_Princess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20201107_102750.mp4
    File Size : 961.76 MB
    Duration : 00:06:41
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.939 FPS
    Audio : AAC (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j1p84wz1jdx6

- Panty Poop and Toilet session Princess Millie

- Panty Poop and Toilet session Princess Millie

Description:
    Young and beautiful model Millie brings the slave into the bathroom to humiliate and dominate about him again. She loves when the slave lick and kiss her pretty legs. She goes to the bathroom and takes off her panties. But the slave is waited by a pleasant surprise in pants of the princess Millie. This is a big delicious shit wich the slave must eat from at all. Toilet slave eats all the shit and lick her ass, so that her ass would be clean. After that princess Millie command the slave to lick and kiss her wet pussy and kiss her feet and again to lick her asshole to shine. She spits in his mouth and make him swallow it. This is very delicious domination from young pretty girl. Slave smells fragrant shorts and eats the shit remains. It is delightful
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0004.mp4
    File Size : 642.22 MB
    Duration : 00:11:03
    Video : AVC, 7 924 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9kuj9wn1x6wf

- Husband Gulping Down Mouthfuls of Piss

- Husband Gulping Down Mouthfuls of Piss

Description:
    After having caught her husband cheating, this dominatrix secured a leash around his neck and dragged him all over the house while only wearing shorts, resulting to a pair of red and aching knees The journey ended in their bedroom where he is then laid on his back on the floor and gets pissed inside his mouth Caught off-guard, he is unable to do anything to resist leaving him gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her urine However, not all of it went down his throat, some of it got on the floor and the dominatrix doesnt intend to waste any of it So, she has him get down on his knees and clean every single drop using only his tongue While he is busy doing so, he repeatedly spits on him but she later stops and starts whipping his back instead He better lick the floor clean as soon as he can if he wants the lashing to finally come to an end
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0609.wmv
    File Size : 203.26 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:08:39
    Video : VC-1, 3 072 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2cxetx0p2abh

- Amanda, Help Me Shit And Cum

- Amanda, Help Me Shit And Cum

Description:
    Im so constipated I have an ass full of nice hard, firm poops I always get so constipated when I travel I need to shit so bad but Im going to need some help getting all this poop out of my ass I try to poop in Amandas mouth but I need her help
    Watch Amanda finger my asshole and help dig my poop out of my ass She helps me push out several hard turds These hard poops arent great for smearing, but they are perfect for fucking my pussy I stuff my firm turds into my pussy and squat over Amandas face Im going to shit out of my pussy and into her mouth Its so dirty and sexy to poop out of my pussy and into my friends mouth
    We get so turned on when we play with our shit Amanda chews my poop and I fuck my pussy so good I want to cum so bad Please, Amanda, help me cum Shove your hands deep into my shitty pussy until I explode into a mind blowing orgasm Oh yes I love cumming with my shit in my pussy and Amandas delicious shit all over my body
    We are two very happy, horny scat girls
    Enjoy
    Scat 505-Amanda, Help Me Shit And Cum
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : amandahelpsmepoop.mp4
    File Size : 1047.58 MB
    Duration : 00:18:10
    Video : AVC, 7 921 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ljlbgfqdq3g4

- Double Portion of Shit

- Double Portion of Shit

Description:
    Our slave is going to be punished this morning. He is going to eat two portions of shit from me and Lady Laura. We humiliating him verbal and punishing him. After that, we feeding him with long shit and make him lick our big logs He is a shit pig and this is his fate. Day after day he is eat our shit. I know that you want to be in his place because you are the same shit pig. We can feed you too, who knows
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 191272.mp4
    File Size : 907.48 MB
    Duration : 00:10:26
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/69h728ev5gir

- Toilet Slave Punishment P3

- Toilet Slave Punishment P3

Description:
    Now Lady Kimi bends over the toilet slaves mouth, shit and laughs. The long turd is in his slaves mouth and all three Scatqueens animate the toilet slaves to eat everything. The slave chews and chews. His stomach is filled more and more with shit and piss.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toilet_slaves_punishment_p3_yezz_hd.mp4
    File Size : 223.33 MB
    Duration : 00:05:44
    Video : AVC, 5 273 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: