- Scatqueens Lady Domi with new Girlfriend P1

- Scatqueens Lady Domi with new Girlfriend P1

Description:
    Scatqueens Lady Domi shows her friend two of her toilet slaves. Both ladies use one of the slaves as a living ashtray and spit it in his mouth. Lady Domi then puts the cigarette and stub in his slaves mouth before she gives the two toilet slaves a big load of shit in front of her friend and pisses in the mouth of the toilet slaves.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatqueens_lady_domi_with_a_new_girlfriend_p1.mp4
    File Size : 230.58 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:10
    Video : AVC, 3 385 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mj0xibnjm5jf

- Two piles of shit and urine

- Two piles of shit and urine

Description:
    Yana and Olga were lying in bed , Olga said that Yana wants to watch as Yana Fucks herself with a rubber cock , Yana agreed and took the rubber cock and started to fuck my cunt , Olga watched as Yana Fucks herself and smokes a cigarette . Yana has herself in the cunt with every movement of the rubber member is excited . But this is not enough Olga , Olga gets up and takes off pants and starts to shit and piss on Nude Yana . Now Yana Fucks herself with a rubber cock , and shit Olga lies on the body of Yana . Yana stronger is excited from the smell of shit . Yana also starts to shit and at the same time continues to masturbate her cunt , a large amount of urine coming out of pussy Yana during vaginal masturbate . Yana is not pulling out the rubber dick shit again and begins to masturbate . This is a very cool hot video in which Yana as a toilet for Olga .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0367-2.mp4
    File Size : 1180.66 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:09
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i2z1d0f0yp46

- Pantyhose shit and sucking dick

- Pantyhose shit and sucking dick

Description:
    Today I used the carrot to reach excitement. Then the shit in pantyhose, then the hand and tasting. My face and hands and breasts are the shit and I start suck my dick cameraman. Suck dick, smear shit on dick and suck again until cum squirt.
    Model:
    DirtyIvonne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirty-Ivonne-26.1.2017.mp4
    File Size : 511.47 MB
    Duration : 00:13:55
    Video : AVC, 4 935 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bpjvoj4p4y6r

- Eat Shit Pray

- Eat Shit Pray

Description:
    Toadys toilet slave has never consumed before. He is afraid that he wont be able to do it. So I am putting all the chances on his side. First I tie up his hands with duct tape, then I lie him down on the floor and give him special medicine that will make him nice and compliant as well as incredibly turned on. Next, I shit on a plate in front of him while he watches, so close I could almost be shitting on his face
    I make him get up on his knees and shove the whole giant turd into his mouth before quickly taping it all shut. He is already starting to gag, and I can see vomit spewing out from the caps in the tape. Theres only one thing left to do. Humiliate and degrade him enough that he will forget all his humanity and eat the shit compliantly. So I beat him with MY heavy leather flogger and make him crawl around on the floor like an animal while he chews on My divine shit. He WILL learn
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : eat-shit-pray-1.mp4
    File Size : 810.54 MB
    Duration : 00:16:42
    Video : AVC, 6 621 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i2ea3ebejb85

- Punishment of a naughty dog Yana is very cruel

- Punishment of a naughty dog Yana is very cruel

Description:
    I like how Olga treats me like a dirty whore and slave Olga has brought me to my knees and took the belt in his hands . And ordered me to crawl on my knees and she held me by the hair and customized the blows on the ass with a belt . I like these games and to me they are very much excited , Olga squeezed my nipples on the Breasts , and then ordered his loyal dog lick her pussy , Oh Yes I am a loyal dog and servant . After she punished me a bit of Olga put me cancer and began to shit on my head , Oh Yes it is now I instead of shampoo , I like it a lot , Olga took me by the hair again and led her through the circle and I crawled behind her on his knees . Shit was running down my face, and Olga ordered me to shit I started to shit and piss standing cancer on the knees . Olga took my shit in his hands and began to smear shit on me for the hair on the face and chest , Im all in shits just fine Im a fucking whore slave do with me what you want and Im very excited . Olga leaves the room leaving me alone all in the shit and with a lot of pleasure I lie on the floor and fall asleep . There is no stop and prohibitions You want more wicked games to play it then write your scripts to video shooting and you will get their home collection very hot video with our participation .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1285-1.mp4
    File Size : 944.14 MB
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0j70und7pvh4

- Angela, family toilet bowl

- Angela, family toilet bowl

Description:
    Angela, my favorite whore. Ive been wanting to turn it into a family toilet bowl. And finally my dream came true. Today, Angela serves me and husband, living toilet. For Angela it was a complete surprise. I sat on his feet, and my husband started shitting. Fear, scared, mooing, but he was unable to jerk, I crushed him with his weight. I generally like make slaves into cocksuckers and toilets for me and my husband. Love when a slave diligently smacked his lips, sucks cock. I love when he licks our Asses and we shit in their warm open mouths.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Angela-family-toilet-bowl.mp4
    File Size : 954.18 MB
    Duration : 00:22:36
    Video : AVC, 5 704 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jfipda0xghax

- Open Wide

- Open Wide

Description:
    Callie Olivia emptying both tanks with legs up and opened wide.
    Model:
    CallieOlivia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Open-Wide.mp4
    File Size : 263.6 MB
    Duration : 00:02:00
    Video : AVC, 18.2 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kyw81y541pj7

- Slave has Feces for Lunch

- Slave has Feces for Lunch

Description:
    In this situation, it is lunch time so the woman pulls her slave out of his cage to feed him. However, what she puts inside his bowl is not real food, instead, she defecates inside it When she is finished, she smothers him with her butt and makes him lick her asshole clean Once she gets contented, she orders him to dive in on his meal Not wanting to infuriate the dominatrix, the guy buries his face on his bowl filled with poop Though, shortly after, the sweetheart realizes that he is not eating it so she lays him down on his back and then pours the feces inside his mouth Leaving him with no choice but to eat
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0164.wmv
    File Size : 130.25 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:10:38
    Video : WMV2, 1 444 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9n0keuax31lj

- Fat Ass Shitting

- Fat Ass Shitting

Description:
    My morning was hectic. I was so busy today that I had to simply hold it. I couldnt get home fast enough. the moment I got into the room I bent over opened my ass cheeks and the soft shit glided out. You can hear is splats as it falls to the floor. It made such a mess on my thighs and legs I wiped for ever to get it off. I also smeared on my cheeks
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 291351.mp4
    File Size : 703.52 MB
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lrasl3qkaov2

- Eat from the bowl loser

- Eat from the bowl loser

Description:
    My slave is eager to eat my precious shit, but my plan is not to shit in his mouth. That is too easy So I call the slave to the toilet, and have him watch as I take a big dump, and pee in the bowl. First I need him to clean my ass with his dirty tongue.
    When he is done with his cleaning duties, I have him put his head in the toilet bowl and get my shit to eat it. But the loser cant reach it, so I have to allow him to use his hands and get it. I am not satisfied until he has eaten all my shit
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-bowl-shitting.mp4
    File Size : 425.19 MB
    Duration : 00:06:27
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: