- Ass shaking and huge poop after sex

- Ass shaking and huge poop after sex

Description:
    I like to tease you with my big butt, show off my just-fucked pink pussy before pushing out a huge load. Rear view.
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20170307_13_49_49_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 118.3 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:05
    Video : AVC, 3 866 kb/s, 14.693 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q6yn72zcexiv

- Nasty shit farted out my ass

- Nasty shit farted out my ass

Description:
    Its Memorial Day and I drank a lot already and its the morning I drink water lol so I thought this was going to be a pee video little did I know instantly my stomach was going to feel upset I knew I had to shut and desperately at that I ran and got my clear plate so I could serve you it when Im done and I turned around showing my ass and I LET OUT THIS HUGE FART AND NOTHING BUT NASRY SHIT CAME OUT , A huge load followed by slimy juices of shit it filled the plate so much it tipped over and got everywhere on the floor my rug myself I made a huge mess, but Im not finished I need to shit even more so I sat the plate down put my ass in the air, gaped my ass and shitted more out With the sun shinning bright the view is front row seats and in HD what more could you ask for? Cleaning up myself with a towel I show my end result which is a delicious treat served warm and with perfection since it came out my perfect asshole, want more ? Purchase more videos and rate me 5 stars of course
    Model:
    Seduction
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : E5E6D1FE-7B38-4025-AAE2-656E5DB32462.mov
    File Size : 372.25 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:28
    Video : HEVC, 7 926 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 92.9 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/opnuxibnbc0d

- Melissas Two Hot Squats

- Melissas Two Hot Squats

Description:
    Melissas back yall Probably the 1st MEGABOOTY (all caps necessary) on LKIF, My girl is still in the fold from time to time all these years later.She hasnt made any new ones since June, but somehow so far this month she is still my topseller LOL looks like some of you newcomers just realized its more to this site than page one Melissa is a prime example of why its ESSENTIAL to go into the vaults Some of my best videos are from 4-5 years ago However I like it nowadays so everytime I see her its now a special treat That ass is just a phat and juicy and delicious as ever Enjoy two new post workout dumps as she drops off plenty of pee and big logs in the toilet while squatting in front the camera. Enjoy as her pee and plops shoot out right in front your face Two new ones to add to your Melissa Collection
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Melissa-090618-1.mp4
    File Size : 224.66 MB
    Duration : 00:07:07
    Video : AVC, 3 895 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ueoj2gg23aj9

- Toilet Slave for Veronica Moser P2

- Toilet Slave for Veronica Moser P2

Description:
    Veronica Moser is horny now and she decide to sit on his slaves mouth which is still filled with her shit. The toilets slave starts licking her pussy very well till Veronica Moser rolls her eyes. Afterwards she smokes a cigarette and use the toilet slave as a living ashtray.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toilet_slave_for_veronica_moser_p2_hd.mp4
    File Size : 245.11 MB
    Duration : 00:10:54
    Video : AVC, 3 006 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t6xew9clovwp

- Video Combo Vol.1: Big & GreenShitty DildoDamn Prune Juice

- Video Combo Vol.1: Big & GreenShitty DildoDamn Prune Juice

Description:
    Here are 3 of my top selling clips this year as of April 2015 at a discounted price. All combined into one video. You can thank me later
    Big &amp Green: My usual big pooping that feels great coming out. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention the pee, I cannot poop without some liquid gold.
    Shitty Dildo:This was a huge brownblack load (thanks to meds). It had my back aching for hours while waiting for the perfect time to record. After releasing the beast I grabbed a dildo and gave it a shitty hand job and fucked my messy ass with it. There is a little poop left in me, so I pushed it all out on the dildo. Poop is really the best lube.
    Damn Prune Juice: I was in bed letting one go when I realize it was more than gas. I quickly stood up in time for the mess to land on the floor. I turned on the cam and begun cleaning it up and laid out a bed protector. I sit my shitty ass on the bed protector and let go all the piss and poop I was holding it. There is one part that really felt awesomecan you tell what part? At the end I wipe most of the mess on my cheeks, so my robe would not get messy on the way to the bathroom.
    Model:

Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-Combo-Vol.1.wmv
    File Size : 240.05 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:12:59
    Video : VC-1, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/g9zvnuwp08ck

- Melissas Back

- Melissas Back

Description:
    One of my True OGs is back in the mix As I have said before, Ms D, Aria, and Melissa are the turning point for me. Those three ladies (thanks to Ms D) are the ones that really helped me launch my store. and for good reason. One look at Melissas ass and you can see why I get excited anytime she decides to resurface Melissa like Ms D has moved on up, meaning she only doing this out of love and respect for her hardcore fans, and not for the $$$ Melissa is back She even saves the best for last, as in the final scene right before she pulls her o so tight jeans back up, she bends towards the camera and lets out one last juicy fart
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Melissa-041118-1.mp4
    File Size : 806.56 MB
    Duration : 00:09:03
    Video : AVC, 12.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qwetvqfilprj

- The First Scat Session Suzan Kira and Louise-book and destroy ballerinas

- The First Scat Session Suzan Kira and Louise-book and destroy ballerinas

Description:
    The first visit from Kira and Louise to Suzan in berlin.
    A great session with piss , scat and vomit .
    From a customers girlfriend they have become a book and Shoes- .They destroy it very hard
    Kisse suzan and marc
    Model:
    SuzanDirty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MAH00508.mp4
    File Size : 335.8 MB
    Duration : 00:16:10
    Video : AVC, 2 772 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fubddfco5fe1

- Fun Panty Poop for My First Video

- Fun Panty Poop for My First Video

Description:
    Watch me shit my panties up close until they overflow I cant keep myself from smearing this squishy poo all over and fingering my asshole until I cum
    (Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
    Model:
    EmilyMilk
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : EFB36682-1925-4FB1-BF77-FC41C807000E.mp4
    File Size : 1347.45 MB
    Duration : 00:07:26
    Video : AVC, 25.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 136 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mq51lw4d100q

- Lesbian games of Yana and Olga

- Lesbian games of Yana and Olga

Description:
    Yana Olga and I are very fond of lesbian games , this time Yana and Olga had a very dirty lesbian games . Olga was lying on the couch and approached her, Yana , Yana, Olga began to kiss their beautiful lips touch each other . Yana stood up and Olga was left lying on the bed , Yana began to shit on the naked body of Olga . Yana loves to shit on her , big pile of crap out of their ass , Yana sat on a pile of shit that was on the body of Olga and began to smear ass shit on the body of Olga . Yes, all body and ass Yana in the shit , now, Olga , Yana lay down on the sofa and now Olga, shit on Yana , after Olga on shit on naked body Yana , Olga sits down on a pile of shit and starts to smear ass shit naked body, Yana , Yana and Olga all in the shit , but girls this is very little , Yana takes the rubber cock and Olga to sit down on the rubber cock from the top . Olga is jumping on the rubber dick , Yes, but Yana holds the rubber member by the hand so she had a great experience . Now it was the turn of Yana , Yana sits on a rubber cock and rubber cock enters pussy Yana , Yana jumping on the rubber cock , and she is very much like it , then Ian turns his ass to the camera and inserts a rubber dick in the ass and again jumping at it from the top . Two dirty whores gave you a dirty show .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0050.mov
    File Size : 1011.4 MB
    Duration : 00:12:51
    Video : AVC, 9 437 kb/s, 30.035 FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1piber3aemft

- 101 Days of Shit-Part 2

- 101 Days of Shit-Part 2

Description:
    My ass letting out endless stream of scat hard, soft, big, long and golden streams Over 30 minutes of scat releases at increasingly more appetizing angles and a handful of farts piss shows. This is what happens in my bathroom on the daily and your mouth is invited. Part 2 of
    *** Each clip was filmed on a different day, in different settings. There are quality variations throughout.
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 101-part-2.mp4
    File Size : 378.81 MB
    Duration : 00:10:09
    Video : AVC, 5 132 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 81.7 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: